login info join!
Forums > Off-Topic Discussion > Short skirt. Don't sit down if it's too short. Search   Reply
123last
Photographer
AdelaideJohn1967
Posts: 12,488
Adelaide, South Australia, Australia


Ladies ever worn a skirt that was too short?


On the trains here we have seats that take 3 people  and arranged so that they face each other.... Anyway woman gets on in short skirt but doesn't realise just how short till she sits down and I copped an eyeful.....There were two other people on either side of me in the seat I was in and they could not help but look at her and then I did and hence copping an eyeful...

I think she was embarrassed at her fashion blunder. smile
Nov 09 10 06:58 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
976 Photography
Posts: 4,599
Shreveport, Louisiana, US


AdelaideJohn1967 wrote:
Ladies ever worn a skirt that was too short?


On the trains here we have seats that take 3 people  and arranged so that they face each other.... Anyway woman gets on in short skirt but doesn't realise just how short till she sits down and I copped an eyeful.....There were two other people on either side of me in the seat I was in and they could not help but look at her and then I did and hence copping an eyeful...

I think she was embarrassed at her fashion blunder. smile

Her fault for not waering undies!

If she was wearing undies... so you got to see her knickers, whoo hoo... no big deal.

Nov 09 10 07:00 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
AdelaideJohn1967
Posts: 12,488
Adelaide, South Australia, Australia


976 Photography wrote:
Her fault for not waering undies!

If she was wearing undies... so you got to see her knickers, whoo hoo... no big deal.

Noooooo She was in fact in undies thin white lace, accept you could see this patch of darkness under

Nov 09 10 07:02 am  Link  Quote 
Model
The Original Sin
Posts: 13,894
Louisville, Kentucky, US


I have a major breaking news flash- even for those not comfortable with nudity, slips and the occasional uh-oh happen.  Well-mannered individuals make absolutely no indication that they have notice such things, and wait until they can discreetly indicate to the person afflicted with the uh-oh that they have more on display than they would like.

And gentlemen don't holler from the rooftops about getting an accidental eyeful of a covered hooha.
Nov 09 10 07:07 am  Link  Quote 
Model
The Duchess of Dork
Posts: 7,812
Washington, District of Columbia, US


The trick is to keep your legs closed.
Nov 09 10 07:07 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
976 Photography
Posts: 4,599
Shreveport, Louisiana, US


AdelaideJohn1967 wrote:
Noooooo She was in fact in undies thin white lace, accept you could see this patch of darkness under

eh, still on her IMO. I'm always amazed when women blatantly wear overly revealing clothing to garner attention to themselves, then complain or act embarrassed when they get guys looking at them.

If you don't want guys staring at your boobs... don't wear a shirt with a neckline down to your navel. If you don't want guys looking up your short 6-inch mini skirt... don't wear a short 6-inch mini skirt.

Nov 09 10 07:08 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
AdelaideJohn1967
Posts: 12,488
Adelaide, South Australia, Australia


The Original Sin  wrote:
I have a major breaking news flash- even for those not comfortable with nudity, slips and the occasional uh-oh happen.  Well-mannered individuals make absolutely no indication that they have notice such things, and wait until they can discreetly indicate to the person afflicted with the uh-oh that they have more on display than they would like.

And gentlemen don't holler from the rooftops about getting an accidental eyeful of a covered hooha.

That is true but I thought it was quite funny at the time.  I mean what can you say to the person in a crowded place like that? Not much.. It's a no win, and I'd likely have been abused had I approached her even quietly.

Nov 09 10 07:12 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Stephen Dawson
Posts: 29,246
Toronto, Ontario, Canada


AdelaideJohn1967 wrote:

Noooooo She was in fact in undies thin white lace, accept you could see this patch of darkness under

Pubic hair?

Lovely smile

Nov 09 10 07:17 am  Link  Quote 
guide forum
Photographer
Justin
Posts: 21,714
Fort Collins, Colorado, US


Stephen Dawson wrote:
Pubic hair?

Lovely smile

We hope it was pubic hair.

I don't make a show of staring at accidental peeks. Neither do I complain about it. In fact, it might turn an otherwise bad day around.

Nov 09 10 07:22 am  Link  Quote 
Model
The dark Satyr
Posts: 2,491
Normal, Illinois, US


The Duchess of Dork wrote:
The trick is to keep your legs closed.

an effective birth control measure as well

Nov 09 10 07:29 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Christy - Lynn
Posts: 972
Elmira, New York, US


The Original Sin  wrote:
I have a major breaking news flash- even for those not comfortable with nudity, slips and the occasional uh-oh happen.  Well-mannered individuals make absolutely no indication that they have notice such things, and wait until they can discreetly indicate to the person afflicted with the uh-oh that they have more on display than they would like.

And gentlemen don't holler from the rooftops about getting an accidental eyeful of a covered hooha.

+1

This is one of the reasons that I don't have much respect for men in general, they don't know how to act at any age. MM is getting more and more professional by the day, I love this place. Ugh.

Nov 09 10 07:31 am  Link  Quote 
guide forum
Model
Koryn
Posts: 36,192
Boston, Massachusetts, US


AdelaideJohn1967 wrote:
...they could not help but look at her and then I did and hence copping an eyeful...

Were you on a school bus, on your way to fourth grade???

Getting all giggity-giggity over a woman's bloomers because she had a wardrobe mishap is the same as someone staring at *your* cock when you go to pee in a public bathroom. Invasive, disrespectful, and in bad taste.

Nov 09 10 07:40 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Christopher Hartman
Posts: 53,982
Buena Park, California, US


How do you know this was not intentional?
Nov 09 10 07:43 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
976 Photography
Posts: 4,599
Shreveport, Louisiana, US


Christy - Lynn wrote:

+1

This is one of the reasons that I don't have much respect for men in general, they don't know how to act at any age. MM is getting more and more professional by the day, I love this place. Ugh.

So, a girl wears an 8-inch mini skirt, high heels, tight top with ample cleavage on display, all so that guys will NOT look at her? Yea, right.

I agree, many guys do not know how to act around women, and many women get unwanted cat-calls when just walking down the street in jeans and a tee shirt.

But when a woman dresses for attention, and then complains about getting the attention... that's what bothers me.

Nov 09 10 07:44 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
FootNote Fotography
Posts: 18,809
Olympia, Washington, US


Christy - Lynn wrote:

+1

This is one of the reasons that I don't have much respect for men in general, they don't know how to act at any age. MM is getting more and more professional by the day, I love this place. Ugh.

And yet if I said I don't have respect for women in general the uproar would be over the top.

Nov 09 10 07:45 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Joseph Jason Photograph
Posts: 2,653
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, US


Christy - Lynn wrote:

+1

This is one of the reasons that I don't have much respect for men in general, they don't know how to act at any age. MM is getting more and more professional by the day, I love this place. Ugh.

roll

Nov 09 10 07:52 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Kincaid Blackwood
Posts: 23,315
Atlanta, Georgia, US


AdelaideJohn1967 wrote:
Noooooo She was in fact in undies thin white lace, accept you could see this patch of darkness under

C'mon, man.

There's not a guy around who'd act like he's never noticed something like this before.  There's not a woman around who'll act like guys don't notice these things, either.  But you make yourself look really, really bad by your continued posting.  Just stop.

Nov 09 10 07:54 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Joseph Jason Photograph
Posts: 2,653
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, US


Kincaid Blackwood wrote:
But you make yourself look really, really bad by your continued posting.  Just stop.

The mixed up morality of this place is worthy of study.

Nov 09 10 07:57 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Jay Edwards
Posts: 17,813
Fort Lauderdale, Florida, US


AdelaideJohn1967 wrote:
I think she was embarrassed at her fashion blunder.

Hmm, fashion blunder or fashion wonder...

Nov 09 10 07:59 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
976 Photography
Posts: 4,599
Shreveport, Louisiana, US


ShivaKitty wrote:

Were you on a school bus, on your way to fourth grade???

Getting all giggity-giggity over a woman's bloomers because she had a wardrobe mishap is the same as someone staring at *your* cock when you go to pee in a public bathroom. Invasive, disrespectful, and in bad taste.

wardrobe mishap? How is wearing a skirt that's too short to sit in a wardorbe mishap? I can understand if the sleeve on her top slipped off her shoulder without her knowing, or if there was a tear in her jeans that was in an inappropiate place she wasn't aware of. Yes those are wardrobe mishaps.

But choosing to leave her house in a skirt that's too short to sit down in? That's not a wardrobe mishap, that's a choice. And as it was already mentioned, why did she choose not to cross her legs while she was at it?

Nov 09 10 08:00 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Jay Edwards
Posts: 17,813
Fort Lauderdale, Florida, US


976 Photography wrote:
But when a woman dresses for attention, and then complains about getting the attention... that's what bothers me.

heehee

Nov 09 10 08:01 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
MamboPhoto
Posts: 2,218
Aylesbury, England, United Kingdom


Christy - Lynn wrote:

+1

This is one of the reasons that I don't have much respect for men in general, they don't know how to act at any age. MM is getting more and more professional by the day, I love this place. Ugh.

Way to insult half the population!  Nice touch.

Nov 09 10 08:05 am  Link  Quote 
guide forum
Model
Koryn
Posts: 36,192
Boston, Massachusetts, US


976 Photography wrote:
wardrobe mishap? How is wearing a skirt that's too short to sit in a wardorbe mishap? I can understand if the sleeve on her top slipped off her shoulder without her knowing, or if there was a tear in her jeans that was in an inappropiate place she wasn't aware of. Yes those are wardrobe mishaps.

But choosing to leave her house in a skirt that's too short to sit down in? That's not a wardrobe mishap, that's a choice. And as it was already mentioned, why did she choose not to cross her legs while she was at it?

The way the OP worded the post makes it sound as though he noticed the woman was wearing a short skirt (whether or not that was intentional and her part) and was hoping he would be able to see her bloomers when she sat, and was therefore looking to see them.

Nov 09 10 08:06 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Jay Edwards
Posts: 17,813
Fort Lauderdale, Florida, US


ShivaKitty wrote:
The way the OP worded the post makes it sound as though he noticed the woman was wearing a short skirt (whether or not that was intentional and her part) and was hoping he would be able to see her bloomers when she sat, and was therefore looking to see them.

Hmm, the way I read it, he noticed two other people looking and then looked to see.

AdelaideJohn1967 wrote:
There were two other people on either side of me in the seat I was in and they could not help but look at her and then I did and hence copping an eyeful...

Nov 09 10 08:09 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
976 Photography
Posts: 4,599
Shreveport, Louisiana, US


ShivaKitty wrote:

The way the OP worded the post makes it sound as though he noticed the woman was wearing a short skirt (whether or not that was intentional and her part) and was hoping he would be able to see her bloomers when she sat, and was therefore looking to see them.

Maybe so, but I still say it was her choice to wear clothing that was potentially so revealing in the first place, and also her choice not to cross her legs while she sat down.

Aren't those like, basic rules in chapter 1 of the woman's handbook?
big_smile

Nov 09 10 08:09 am  Link  Quote 
guide forum
Model
Koryn
Posts: 36,192
Boston, Massachusetts, US


976 Photography wrote:
Maybe so, but I still say it was her choice to wear clothing that was potentially so revealing in the first place, and also her choice not to cross her legs while she sat down.

Aren't those like, basic rules in chapter 1 of the woman's handbook?
big_smile

Also, when you have been sitting in a skirt - even if it is not super-short - it can sometimes get creased up in the back, showing more of the thighs than one would be otherwise inclined to show, when they move in certain positions. Sometimes it just happens, and you walk around for 20 minutes with your ass hanging out, unaware that people are probably laughing at you. This is one reason I only wear long skirts. They do not ride up or crease when you stand or sit.

Nov 09 10 08:11 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Kincaid Blackwood
Posts: 23,315
Atlanta, Georgia, US


Joseph Jason Photograph wrote:
The mixed up morality of this place is worthy of study.

Look, no man can judge the guy because at some point we've done it.  Whether we stare and drool or look away and loosen our ties or whatever, we've done it. 

But talking about it here?  Inviting the inevitable backlash?  Not smart.


There's this older dude who lives in one of the very popular restaurant/pub area here in Atlanta.  Walks with a cane, doesn't get along that fast.  He takes the bus and walks several blocks from his house to the bus stop he needs to catch.  He wears a tank top and a pair of spandex shorts.

And gran'pappy is hung like a fucking pornstar bear.


Like, it's absurd.  Every woman who has eaten over there knows "the guy."  When he walks by forks drop.  Chicks stop talking mid-sentence.  They notice that shit.  If one of them came on here talking about it, I'd understand.  The guy is clearly showing off.

If a woman came on here saying that she looked up some guy's shorts on the bus and could see his wang and what color boxers he had on, I'd think that shit was tacky too.  If she said some stock broker had his fly unzipped and she stared until he moved and she could see the flap of his boxers expose his pubes, I'd think that was tacky too.

People notice those kinds of things, but how you express it tells a lot about you…

Nov 09 10 08:12 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
976 Photography
Posts: 4,599
Shreveport, Louisiana, US


ShivaKitty wrote:

Also, when you have been sitting in a skirt - whether or not it's particularly short- it can sometimes get creased up in the back, showing more of the thighs than one would be otherwise inclined to show. Sometimes it just happens, and you walk around for 20 minutes with your ass hanging out, unaware that people are probably laughing at you. This is one reason I only wear longer skirts. They do not ride up or crease when you stand or sit.

See, that's a very reasonable decision and a perfectly fine choice for you to make. Seems like the girl in question could have made the same choice herself, but decided not to. That was exactly my point.

Nov 09 10 08:13 am  Link  Quote 
guide forum
Model
Koryn
Posts: 36,192
Boston, Massachusetts, US


Kincaid Blackwood wrote:
If a woman came on here saying that she looked up some guy's shorts on the bus and could see his wang and what color boxers he had on, I'd think that shit was tacky too.  If she said some stock broker had his fly unzipped and she stared until he moved and she could see the flap of his boxers expose his pubes, I'd think that was tacky too.

Bingo.

Nov 09 10 08:15 am  Link  Quote 
guide forum
Model
Koryn
Posts: 36,192
Boston, Massachusetts, US


976 Photography wrote:

See, that's a very reasonable decision and a perfectly fine choice for you to make. Seems like the girl in question could have made the same choice herself, but decided not to. That was exactly my point.

The short skirt thing is generally a lesson women learn through an embarrassing experience. Most of us have had it happen at one time or another. Short skirts do not sell with warning labels cautioning, "You are going to flash everyone with this, if you are not very careful." They just don't market clothing that way.

Nov 09 10 08:18 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
976 Photography
Posts: 4,599
Shreveport, Louisiana, US


ShivaKitty wrote:

The short skirt thing is generally a lesson women learn through an embarrassing experience. Most of us have had it happen at one time or another. Short skirts do not sell with warning labels cautioning, "You are going to flash everyone with this, if you are not very careful." They just don't market clothing that way.

No they don't market it that way you're right. But there's a little something called "common sense" also. I'm a guy, I don't wear short skirts, but I know what can happen when someone sits down in one.

Nov 09 10 08:20 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Angelus Complex
Posts: 10,501
Columbus, Ohio, US


She got what she was looking for, attention.

*shrugs shoulders*
Nov 09 10 08:25 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
976 Photography
Posts: 4,599
Shreveport, Louisiana, US


Angelus Complex wrote:
She got what she was looking for, attention.

*shrugs shoulders*

Bingo

Nov 09 10 08:27 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Carlos Occidental
Posts: 10,546
Glendora, California, US


What makes you think it was not intentional?

I'm pretty sure it's intentional.  People above the age of 10 know what they're wearing.  Nerds, above the age of 15.
Nov 09 10 08:37 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Kincaid Blackwood
Posts: 23,315
Atlanta, Georgia, US


Carlos Occidental wrote:
Nerds, above the age of 15.

That's just stupid.  When do nerds of any age know what they're wearing?

Nov 09 10 08:39 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
ZingArts
Posts: 15,080
Westcliffe, Colorado, US


I need to ride trains more often.
Nov 09 10 08:40 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Smedley Whiplash
Posts: 17,277
Billings, Montana, US


AdelaideJohn1967 wrote:

Noooooo She was in fact in undies thin white lace, accept you could see this patch of darkness under

eh.... I assume she wanted that to happen, otherwise, why wear a short skirt and sit across from someone?

If she appeared embarrassed, my guess it that it was because she got busted face to face. BUT, as the recipient of such a great performance, one should keep it slightly ambiguous as to whether or not he noticed, which is exciting for her, and compels her to try and try again.

Nov 09 10 08:41 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Mike Carroll
Posts: 56,023
Las Vegas, Nevada, US


Christopher Hartman wrote:
How do you know this was not intentional?

The OP's peeping? smile

Nov 09 10 08:43 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Smedley Whiplash
Posts: 17,277
Billings, Montana, US


Kincaid Blackwood wrote:

That's just stupid.  When do nerds of any age know what they're wearing?

**raises hand**

I was an exhibitionist from the age of 4, so yeah... I can attest to the fact that a cool breeze in the nether regions doesn't escape people under the age of 18.

**blushes**

Nov 09 10 08:44 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Angelus Complex
Posts: 10,501
Columbus, Ohio, US


Kincaid Blackwood wrote:

That's just stupid.  When do nerds of any age know what they're wearing?

lol

Nov 09 10 08:48 am  Link  Quote 
123last   Search   Reply



main | browse | casting/travel | forums | shout box | help | advertising | contests | share | join the mayhem

more modelmayhem on: | | | edu

©2006-2014 ModelMayhem.com. All Rights Reserved.
MODEL MAYHEM is a registered trademark.
Toggle Worksafe Mode: Off | On
Terms | Privacy | Careers