login info join!
Forums > Events > Drew&Karl group shoot in Tustin Ranch, CA Dec 4-5 Search   Reply
first23456789last
Photographer
Douglas Robert
Posts: 440
Laguna Beach, California, US


Michael Magers wrote:
Be cool hanging with you again.

Yeah I'm sure we're gonna have lots of fun...





www.douglasrobert.com

Nov 22 10 11:48 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
GiL Gonzales Foto
Posts: 150
Los Angeles, California, US


Drew Santos  wrote:
Yeah! I got to FL and the weather is beautiful. I'm shooting 3 models today in Tampa.

Camera and backup - check
batteries charged - check
70-200 2.8 IS MKII - check
24-70 2.8 - check
24-105 4.0 IS - check
85 1.2 MKII - check
pocket wizards - check
Einsteins - check
octobox - check
vagabond - check
memory cards...memory cards...memory cards...WTF! Where are my CF cards? Shyt! I knew I forgot something.


Good lesson to you all. Sign up early and you will lose out. The Norwegian Siri's 1 on 1s are almost SOLD OUT for Sunday. Thanks to someone who only goes to our shoot and hogs all of the 1 on 1s if he likes a certain model. smile
Siri's has a few more on Saturday since they get 20 1 on 1s. LOL

Mark me down for 2 spots Saturday. smile

Nov 22 10 01:00 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Lizzie Lou
Posts: 14
Los Angeles, California, US


http://www.directcast.com/memberpictures/1281999027-8761_pic1.jpg

Hi Photographers!
This is the shot from my first photoshoot!
Who wants to be a part of my next??

PM to discuss 1 on 1 sessions!

I will be at the event on both saturday and sunday!

Thanks
Lizzie
Nov 22 10 01:21 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Ashley Kate
Posts: 227
Los Angeles, California, US


Bright Candle Photo wrote:

Drew barely knows how to use his phone LOL tongue

Hey be nice smile It's new to him! See you all at the shoot!!!

Nov 22 10 01:24 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Kapture OC
Posts: 375
Huntington Beach, California, US


Drew Santos  wrote:
Siri will be a part of this weekend's shoot. She is not on MM so you may contact me directly for her 1 on 1s. This is one HOT Norwegian model on vacation.

http://i728.photobucket.com/albums/ww290/Drew_Santos/L1310771-WIP-email.jpg

Dammmmmmmmnn!

Nov 22 10 03:52 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Mandee Varela
Posts: 752
Cypress, California, US


See you soon Christian!!

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d108/JANVARELA/ITS%20ALL%20ABOUT%20MANDY/4b78178442ed9.jpg
Nov 22 10 04:17 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
christian cabrales
Posts: 31
Los Angeles, California, US


Mandee Varela wrote:
See you soon Christian!!

Ill be the guy with the patron bottle wink

Nov 22 10 04:54 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Bright Candle Photo
Posts: 1,247
Los Angeles, California, US


Ashley Kate wrote:

Hey be nice smile It's new to him! See you all at the shoot!!!

It was new 6months ago lol

Nov 22 10 05:02 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Mandee Varela
Posts: 752
Cypress, California, US


christian cabrales wrote:

Ill be the guy with the patron bottle wink

Ok when i see that bottle ill know exactly who you are lol
Sorry but i dont drink on the job, plus im not old enough : )
MORE for YOU ; )

Nov 22 10 07:54 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Drew Santos
Posts: 2,504
Irvine, California, US


Our Nov event was another success. For those who attended, thanks for coming and thanks for coming to our Dec event. These models gave their A game and rocked the shoot. You will meet and shoot them at this event along with other gorgeous models.

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4124/5200057603_34ab73e73c.jpg
Nov 22 10 08:36 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
James Sioux
Posts: 1,276
Los Angeles, California, US


Drew Santos  wrote:
Our Nov event was another success. For those who attended, thanks for coming and thanks for coming to our Dec event. These models gave their A game and rocked the shoot. You will meet and shoot them at this event along with other gorgeous models.

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4124/5200057603_34ab73e73c.jpg

OMG.... my nose is bleeding and heart is pounding.

Nov 22 10 08:44 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Nikki Portanova
Posts: 65
Los Angeles, California, US


Lol@ James!

James Sioux wrote:

OMG.... my nose is bleeding and heart is pounding.

Nov 22 10 08:55 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Carolina Rusco
Posts: 89
Riverside, California, US


Bikini
http://i53.tinypic.com/2hwgosx.jpg
lingere
http://i55.tinypic.com/krzwx.jpg
implied
http://i52.tinypic.com/1z557xu.jpg
and any fun creative ideas in between ;-)
http://i51.tinypic.com/jhxxs8.jpg
i will be there SAT AND SUN.
message me for one-on-ones
Nov 22 10 09:23 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Nikki Portanova
Posts: 65
Los Angeles, California, US


Hey everybody, I will be here both days and still have lots of spots to fill. Please private message me and to book and also, Jeska and I are looking for anybody who'd like to shoot us together; it will be even more fun than the last time wink so if you're enticed, intrigued or just plain excited by what that idea may be conjuring in your heads, please message one or both of us and we'll give you everything you need to know wink Look forward to seeing you all there...Nikki aka the one and only 818 Barbie Doll
Nov 22 10 10:03 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
James Sioux
Posts: 1,276
Los Angeles, California, US


818 Barbie Doll wrote:
Lol@ James!


Barbie, I love your bra in that 4-girl picture.  Can I wear it over my head next time?  LOL.  By the way, you book up way too fast!  smile

Nov 23 10 12:25 am  Link  Quote 
Model
Donna Lazarescu
Posts: 8
Anaheim, California, US


EXCITED FOR THE 5th! ALL SLOTS OPEN
Nov 23 10 01:00 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Nychole Marie
Posts: 27
Salt Lake City, Utah, US


Still have tons of open slots for Saturday and Sunday! Message me and lets Shoot!
Nov 23 10 02:28 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Nychole Marie
Posts: 27
Salt Lake City, Utah, US


http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a255/gimpyhugsxoxo/NycholeMarie2647w.jpg
http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a255/gimpyhugsxoxo/l_bd13fc9b51914023851df6a1d8c8134c.jpg
Nov 23 10 02:50 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Thao N
Posts: 233
Huntington Beach, California, US


christian cabrales wrote:
Ill be the guy with the patron bottle wink

Bottoms up, bottoms up, eh
Throw your hands up
Tell security we bout to tear this place up!
.....Hahaha!  See u guys soon!  wink

Nov 23 10 03:01 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
name goes here
Posts: 15
Oceanside, California, US


Hi everyone, I'll be there both Saturday and Sunday and am shooting up to implied. Private message me if you'd like to book a 1 on 1! xo

http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w287/alllyyyyy7318/4cc8466cbc9a4.jpg
Nov 23 10 03:18 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Kapture OC
Posts: 375
Huntington Beach, California, US


Aleksandra Vasic wrote:
Hi everyone, I'll be there both Saturday and Sunday and am shooting up to implied. Private message me if you'd like to book a 1 on 1! xo

http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w287/alllyyyyy7318/4cc8466cbc9a4.jpg

That's #2...1 more and I'm there on Saturday.

Nov 23 10 03:24 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Carolina Rusco
Posts: 89
Riverside, California, US


christian cabrales wrote:
Ill be the guy with the patron bottle wink

now thats my kind of shoot hahaha

Nov 23 10 03:31 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Carolina Rusco
Posts: 89
Riverside, California, US


Lets get these spots filled! message me for booking
Nov 23 10 03:39 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
GiL Gonzales Foto
Posts: 150
Los Angeles, California, US


christian cabrales wrote:
Ill be the guy with the patron bottle wink
Thao N wrote:
up, bottoms up, eh
Throw your hands up
Tell security we bout to tear this place up!
.....Hahaha!  See u guys soon!  wink

HANGOVER!! MEOW!!

Nov 23 10 03:47 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
christian cabrales
Posts: 31
Los Angeles, California, US


Thao N wrote:
Bottoms up, bottoms up, eh
Throw your hands up
Tell security we bout to tear this place up!
.....Hahaha!  See u guys soon!  wink
Carolina Rusco wrote:
now thats my kind of shoot hahaha
Nov 23 10 04:02 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Seanna
Posts: 18
Covina, California, US


Wow!!! The model line up is super amazing!!! smile
Nov 23 10 04:03 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Nychole Marie
Posts: 27
Salt Lake City, Utah, US


This chick will shoot implied - Nude for the right ones smile
Nov 23 10 04:18 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Karl Yamashita
Posts: 3,290
Irvine, California, US


Seanna  wrote:
Wow!!! The model line up is super amazing!!! smile

Of course the model line up is amazing, especially when i get to add you to one of the days. wink

Just to let everyone know, Seanna was my very first model that I shot at RC's studio which was my very first group shoot. That's where i met Rich Masuda and several other photographers. I think John C. was there too! lol

http://modelmayhm-6.vo.llnwd.net/d1/photos/070521/22/465255a16c825_m.jpg

Nov 23 10 04:37 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Seanna
Posts: 18
Covina, California, US


Karl Yamashita wrote:

Of course the model line up is amazing, especially when i get to add you to one of the days. wink

Just to let everyone know, Seanna was my very first model that I shot at RC's studio which was my very first group shoot. That's where i met Rich Masuda and several other photographers. I think John C. was there too! lol

http://modelmayhm-6.vo.llnwd.net/d1/photos/070521/22/465255a16c825_m.jpg

WOW!! That was a long time ago! And I will forever LOVE that picture!!!

Nov 23 10 04:44 pm  Link  Quote 
guide forum
Photographer
K E S L E R
Posts: 11,574
Los Angeles, California, US


Nychole Marie wrote:
This chick will shoot implied - Nude for the right ones smile

lol.  This dood only shoots n00dz

Nov 23 10 04:49 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
OC Images
Posts: 55
Orange, California, US


this sounds great!!  I'm in!

Brent
Nov 23 10 06:46 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Envious Studios
Posts: 271
Atlanta, Georgia, US


oh yay... this is going to be fun ;x
Nov 23 10 07:24 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Karl Yamashita
Posts: 3,290
Irvine, California, US


Seanna  wrote:

WOW!! That was a long time ago! And I will forever LOVE that picture!!!

My shot of you back then smile

http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5049/5203377332_e5b61f5538_z.jpg

Nov 23 10 07:24 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
club Jeska
Posts: 3,847
Riverside, California, US


Karl Yamashita wrote:
**********************************************



Sunday December 5th Models:

April
http://modelmayhm-4.vo.llnwd.net/d1/photos/101010/21/4cb291086b221_m.jpg

Aleksandra
http://modelmayhm-6.vo.llnwd.net/d1/photos/101027/08/4cc845f5509cb_m.jpg

Kyia
http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/091027/23/4ae7e6f049490_m.jpg

Crystal
http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/101109/01/4cd911611f556_m.jpg

Rachelle
http://modelmayhm-5.vo.llnwd.net/d1/photos/101017/16/4cbb876c518c2_m.jpg

Gina
http://modelmayhm-9.vo.llnwd.net/d1/photos/101030/10/4ccc562754faf_m.jpg

Anicka
http://modelmayhm-1.vo.llnwd.net/d1/photos/100828/09/4c793f9e7b078_m.jpg

Sarah
http://modelmayhm-1.vo.llnwd.net/d1/photos/101115/23/4ce2317d41b14_m.jpg

Lizzie
http://modelmayhm-4.vo.llnwd.net/d1/photos/100824/11/4c740d1ded04f_m.jpg

Shira
http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/100917/17/4c940aa879eab_m.jpg

Donna
http://modelmayhm-7.vo.llnwd.net/d1/photos/101109/01/4cd91442c59ab_m.jpg

Tracy
http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/100927/23/4ca18ce18f2f2_m.jpg

Carolina
http://modelmayhm-4.vo.llnwd.net/d1/photos/100207/14/4b6f3e85c84b0_m.jpg

Phoenix
http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/100313/23/4b9c977c43baa_m.jpg

Diana
http://modelmayhm-8.vo.llnwd.net/d1/photos/100928/23/4ca2df76d495c_m.jpg

Cynthia
http://modelmayhm-2.vo.llnwd.net/d1/photos/101028/12/4cc9ce1aa9f87_m.jpg

Stephanie
http://modelmayhm-6.vo.llnwd.net/d1/photos/100822/22/4c7209d7e3da6_m.jpg

Alexis
http://modelmayhm-1.vo.llnwd.net/d1/photos/101110/15/4cdb2dd94bd7b_m.jpg

Scottie
http://modelmayhm-7.vo.llnwd.net/d1/photos/101107/22/4cd799357cd1a_m.jpg

Siri - No MM#
http://modelmayhm-1.vo.llnwd.net/d1/photos/101121/21/4ce9fe445c661_m.jpg

Shendelle
http://modelmayhm-3.vo.llnwd.net/d1/photos/101028/15/4cc9fb6740a85_m.jpg

Where am i and barbie at?
I thought we were invited and shooting together!?

Nov 23 10 07:49 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
club Jeska
Posts: 3,847
Riverside, California, US


please message me and let me know!!
Nov 23 10 07:50 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
club Jeska
Posts: 3,847
Riverside, California, US


James Sioux wrote:

OMG.... my nose is bleeding and heart is pounding.

this is so fukn hott!! I love barbie and scottie! They are dolls! I didn't really get to hang with the other model much but shes beautiful!

Nov 23 10 08:03 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
club Jeska
Posts: 3,847
Riverside, California, US


818 Barbie Doll wrote:
Hey everybody, I will be here both days and still have lots of spots to fill. Please private message me and to book and also, Jeska and I are looking for anybody who'd like to shoot us together; it will be even more fun than the last time wink so if you're enticed, intrigued or just plain excited by what that idea may be conjuring in your heads, please message one or both of us and we'll give you everything you need to know wink Look forward to seeing you all there...Nikki aka the one and only 818 Barbie Doll
Nov 23 10 08:05 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
club Jeska
Posts: 3,847
Riverside, California, US


Seanna  wrote:
Wow!!! The model line up is super amazing!!! smile

Baby girl I can't wait to see you!! I love and miss you so much!

Nov 23 10 08:05 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
club Jeska
Posts: 3,847
Riverside, California, US


Karl Yamashita wrote:

My shot of you back then smile

http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5049/5203377332_e5b61f5538_z.jpg

aww my beautiful angel!!

Nov 23 10 08:06 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Shendelle
Posts: 13
Huntington Beach, California, US


So excited for this one!! Now booking one on ones.  Message me(:
Nov 23 10 08:19 pm  Link  Quote 
first23456789last   Search   Reply



main | browse | casting/travel | forums | shout box | help | advertising | contests | share | join the mayhem

more modelmayhem on: | | | edu

©2006-2014 ModelMayhem.com. All Rights Reserved.
MODEL MAYHEM is a registered trademark.
Toggle Worksafe Mode: Off | On
Terms | Privacy | Careers