Please post here if you would like to include your studio in the list of rentals.
THIS IS NOT A DISCUSSION THREAD. THIS THREAD IS INTENDED ONLY FOR LISTING STUDIOS AVAILABLE FOR RENT.
Do not post here if you are looking for a studio to rent. If you are looking to rent a studio, please read the rules link above to explain how to start a thread for your needs.
Please read the rules carefully before posting
If you're interested in someone's studio, please PM them instead of replying here. Do not quote anyone or anything.
=== Directions ===
- List your name, MM number
- Do not bold your ad entirely. You may bold a few words only.
- Post once, and only once. You can edit your post as often as you like.
- List location and contact information for the studio.
- Link to studio website (if applicable).
- List your studio rental rates (rates must be posted, "negotiable" is not a rate).
- You may post images of your studio. Please keep the images below 800 pixels to avoid stretching the page. Links to larger images are allowed.
$85 for the first hour, $65 for each additional hour
Here is what that includes:
* dedicated studio time (no one else is scheduled during your time)
* use of props, backgrounds, and lights!
â¢ Available for individuals or groups of up to 5
â¢ All ages welcome
â¢ We have props: cowboy hats, feather boas, fake flowers and plants, and even some wardrobe (graduation gowns, tux shirts and jackets, Santa suit, Gorton's Fisherman suit, etc.)
â¢ over 200 sq ft with an 18' plus ceiling
â¢ dark hardwood floor
â¢ 16 backgrounds, incl. chroma green & blue
â¢ reflectors and softboxes
â¢ changing room/oversize restroom with mirrors
â¢ air conditioned
â¢ daylight windows
â¢ free parking and plenty of it
â¢ ground level
â¢ Handicap Accessible
â¢ Wireless internet
â¢ Waiting room
Options (not included)
- Food and drinks (example: Pizza and soft drinks) (We don't sell food but we are happy to set it up for you -you pay vendor directly)
- Hourly rate must be prepaid
- For kids under the age of 18, you must get parent's permission.
- The studio is yours for the time period that you have requested. -Don't be late!
- If you need to re-schedule, please give us two weeks notice so that we might fill that time with another photo session.
Call us for more information and to book your studio time!
- MM #647974
- West Coast Region
- Please call or text 949-232-6154 for inquiries.
PHOTO STUDIO / VIDEO STUDIO: Famous American Cement Building
The Cutting Chair Photo and Film Studio is located at the American Cement Building in Los Angeles across from MacArthur Park. This building is a popular photo and film location most notably featured in the movie Kill Bill and is frequently found in magazine advertisements and editorials. Characterized by its mid-century architectural "X" patterned reinforced concrete wrap, this location serves as a truly unique photo and film location in Los Angeles.
***The attached photo is the ACTUAL unit available for rent.***
***Queen-sized bed and all furniture seen in the video included***
Also available for events.
* 1650 square feet
* floor to ceiling windows spanning across the entire length of the unit
* dedicated bathroom
* 1 multi-purpose room
* wardrobe Rack
* 16 conveniently located electrical sockets
* 12 foot ceilings
* full kitchen w/ oven, dish washer and refrigerator
* blackout curtains for half of the windows
* blinds to cover the other half of the windows
* 1 large graphite backdrop and 1 large white backdrop (10 ft)
* rolling wardrobe rack
* 16 chairs for crew
$200 / 8 hour day for photo. $35 per each additional hour.
$650 / 12 hour day for video. $100 per each additional hour.
Time blocks are flexible, you would just need to let us know in advance.
* Canon EOS 7D â $125/day or weekend. (Includes 2x 32gb compact flash memory cards and 4 camera batteries)
* Canon 16-35mm II 2.8 L â $40/day
- The Red Pill #694072
- Don't feel like trekking to Manhattan or Williamsburg? I have a 13 x 17 room available in Crown Heights, right near Nostrand and Eastern Parkway - right in the heart of Brooklyn! 10 foot ceiling, lots of natural light, hardwood floors. You must bring all your own equipment (backdrops, lighting and so on). The space is perfect for small shoots (a team of 2 or 3 people).
- $25 per hour, prepaid via Paypal, two hour minimum
- Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org to book the space.
My studio is for rent by appointment. Almost everything you see on my sites is in my studio for you to shoot with. There is a 2 hr. min. at $40.00 per hour. Special rates for more time available. Internet also available in studio. Check out everything I have available, then call.
Call me for details:
phone 727 560 9959
- Tuntadun Ent. MM#1972027
- Studio is located in Downtown Los Angeles (Little Tokyo/Arts District)
- Contact me at: email@example.com
- 25$/hr for studio
- 5$/hr more if you want to use our lights
- Conveniently located for anyone in los angeles or outlying counties
- Full bathroom and Kitchen
- White Backdrop, living room and bedroom sets
We provide studio rental space at 33 Ubi Ave 3, Vertex Building, Tower B - FOR 24 HRS!
Usage: For Photography and Film and Video. For other purposes, please call for details.
Call 9058 1047 (+65) or 66344 540 (+65) or email to firstname.lastname@example.org to book
STUDIO RENTAL RATES
Weekdays Day-Timings 10AM -10PM (min 4 hours)
Per Hour S$20
Per Day S$260
Weekdays Night-Timings 10PM -5AM (min 2hours)
Per Hour S$40
Per Night S$260
Weekends/Public Holidays Day-Timings 10AM -10PM (min 4 hours)
Per Hour S$30
Per Day S$380
Weekends/Public Holidays Night-Timings 10PM -5AM (min 2hours)
Per Hour S$55
Per Day S$365
Studio Rental includes:
Backdrop (Black and White)
1 Pair of Modeling Lights
*Studio dimension: Length 128ft, Width 173ft, Height 90ft
*Optional equipment available for rental. Do contact us in advance for items you would like to rent.
* Canon E05 450D camera for rental usage at S$20/hr usage.
* Items in studio and for rental are to checked before use and any damages will be charged on top of rental fees.
.Toilet and Dressing Room
.Clothes Hanging Unit
.Internet Usage - Cable
*Terms and Conditions Apply.
*Special Rates for Students. Contact us for more details.
*Spearing Training and Events reserve the rights to change prices/offers at their discretion
D. M. Gremlin Studios Available 24/7 by reservation only; all bookings confirmed at least 48 hours in advance
Region: Southern California (N. Long Beach)
Rates: Two shooting rooms; no minimum; all rentals include lights/gear
Studio A: $15/hour or $60/5 hours Studio B: $20/hour or $90 for 5 hours
Reservation Inquiries: Please contact the studio directly - no PM's! Email: email@example.com; Phone: 866-334-4364.
PLEASE INQUIRE 5-7 BUSINESS DAYS IN ADVANCE FOR 1ST TIME BOOKINGS!
Please scroll down in this post to see room photos and equipment lists!
Rates posted apply 7 days/wk, inc weekends and holidays, for small groups of 6 or fewer people. For larger group bookings, rates are $2-$5/hour higher; please visit the studio's web site for details.
Studio A Rates:including lighting gear $15/hour ~~ $60/5-hour half-day block ($12/hr)
$12/hour each add'l hour past 5 in same session
Studio B Rates:including lighting gear/amenities $20/hour ~~ $90/5-hour half day block ($18/hr)
$18/hour each add'l hour past 5 in same session
OR BOTH STUDIOS, 10 hours, $300: all equipment and amenities, up to 30 people
Studio A Photos/Equipment:
Studio A rental includes: 18' x 23' shooting room with wood floor
Three Alienbees B800 strobes
Three soft boxes (1-2'x4', 2-2'x2')
1 boom stand; two straight light stands
1 set of Pocket Wizard transceivers
Adjoining makeup/styling room
Studio B rental includes ALL of the following: ** 15' x 29' shooting room with 10' ceiling
** Ceiling anchor points for hanging props or set pieces
** Rugs roll up from concrete floor for messy bodypaint/fx, or even roll in a motorcycle to shoot!
** FOUR Alienbees B1600 strobes
** 22" Beauty Dish w/ diffusion sock
** 48" octabox, 2x3' softbox, 1x3' gridded stripbox
** Reflector cones/honeycomb grids available upon request (no extra charge)
** 2 large white board reflectors and a variety of black foamboard light baffles
** 1 heavy boom stand, 3 standard straight light stands
** Pocket Wizard Plus II transceiver set
** Black, white, and red cloth photo backdrops
** Multiple wall backdrops - industrial, wood panel, starfield, and more
** Couches for lounging or shooting - black futon, gold brocade couch, red velveteen settee
** Makeup station w/mirror & vanity lights
** Sound system hookup for iPod/CD player/laptop (you supply the player)
** Microwave and mini-fridge for hot snacks and cold drinks (you supply food/drinks)
In either shooting room, black or white seamless background paper is available for $25/section.
Alienbees Ring Flash/Moon Unit is also available for rental $10 for the duration of any booking.
For booking or information, please visit our website, send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or give us a call at 866-334-4364.
Reservation Inquiries: Please email the studio at email@example.com or call us at 866-334-4364. Thank you!
Full Terms & Conditions are listed on the studio's web site at
http://www.dm-gremlin.com/photo/rates.html. ** All reservations must be confirmed at least 48 hours in advance.
** Initial reservation by any first-time client must be paid in full by 48 hours in advance.
** We do not offer private studio tours or "walk-throughs."
** Anyone wishing to visit the facilities before renting is welcome to RSVP and attend one of our free monthly Studio Open House events.
MORE ROOM PHOTOS OF STUDIO B FURNITURE AND BACKDROPS:
The main shooting set and workspace area are shown above. Here are some better views of a couple of the wall backgrounds, in moodier lighting that shows some of their possible potentials for shoots!
More wall backgrounds, and set furniture: (red velveteen settee shown in main set photo above is also included!
1 22in Beauty Dish with Grid
1 photoflex small softboxes
1 photoflex medium softball
1 medium grid for medium softbox
1 extra large opus softbox
2 17x50 westcott stripboxes
1 each 10-40% grids with barn door
umbrellas and other things too like pocket wizards and elinchrome skyports so you can be wireless .... woooooo!
(2 hour min)
$25 an hour without strobes/lights
$35 an hour with strobes/lights
Half day rate - 4 hours
$75 without strobes/lights
$125 with strobes/lights
Full day rate - 8 hours
$150 without strobes/lights
$225 with strobes/lights
not the best pic, but you get the idea, studio is long enough to shoot full body at 85mm or 100mm on FF sensor camera