login info join!
Forums > Events > Sunday Dec 19. North SanDiego. 10+ models only $60 Search   Reply
12345last
Photographer
Artsy Craftsy
Posts: 851
Oceanside, California, US


This event is SOLD OUT. Thank you so very much to all the participants for your love and support. borat

" December Sunday the 19th - North San Diego - 10+ Models - only $60 "

General instructions:

Type of shoot : Beauty/Fashion/Glamour/No nudity.
Date : December Sunday the 19th.
Time : Group shoot event from 11am to 3pm. Private one-on-one shoot from 3pm to 7pm.
Location : North San Diego. Off of Hwy 76.
Food and non alcoholic drinks will be served.
Escorts, Husband, Boy/girlfriends, Manager, Bouncer are allowed provided that they pay a $60 fee.

Photographers instructions:

Cost to attend this group shoot is $60.
Non refundable deposit of $25 via paypal.( Deposit will be refunded only in case of cancellation of event.) And remaining $35 at the door. MSG me for the paypal info.
Models may sell model release for the group shoot at no more than $10.
For private one-on-one shoot between 4pm and 7pm, you may book your favorite model(s) participating in this event at 30 mins increments. Contact/PM them directly with your request and for their rates including model release. You can bring your lighting setup.
Save your spot before it's sold out, since I'm not looking for more than 25 photographers...

Model's instructions:

- Free admission.
- Free hair and makeup. You must arrive 1 hr prior to the shooting time at 10am or you do your own hair and makeup.
- Bring your own clothing.
- Chance to do networking with 40+ attending industry professionals. You may bring your printed portfolio, business/comp cards.
- At the end of the group shoot you may sell your model release for not more than $10 to each interested photographers.
- Photographers may book private 1 on 1 shoot after the main group shoot event. Set your own hourly or 30 mins rate including model release.
- To participate in 1 on 1 private shoot you must pose for the group shoot.

You will be provided a safe environment and we will monitor the photographers for entire shoot. If you want to be a part of this group event let me know as soon as you can because I expect the model slots to fill quickly, since I'm looking for only 15 models...

If you've (model/photographer) any questions or concerns pl feel free to MSG me. Let's have some fun shooting and create some amazing  creations... smile

Nov 15 10 05:27 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Artsy Craftsy
Posts: 851
Oceanside, California, US


Few of the location Pics. There are lot more shooting spots at this beautiful house.

http://www.pbase.com/artsycraftsy/image/130377629/original.jpg

http://www.pbase.com/artsycraftsy/image/130377639/original.jpg

http://www.pbase.com/artsycraftsy/image/130377642/original.jpg

http://www.pbase.com/artsycraftsy/image/130377654/original.jpg

http://www.pbase.com/artsycraftsy/image/130377804/original.jpg

http://www.pbase.com/artsycraftsy/image/130377664/original.jpg
Nov 15 10 05:27 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Artsy Craftsy
Posts: 851
Oceanside, California, US


Nov 15 10 05:27 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Angel Katie
Posts: 1
Fallbrook, California, US


Yes I'm interested!
Nov 15 10 08:25 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Jourdanne V Williams
Posts: 1
Vista, California, US


interesteddd
Nov 15 10 08:48 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
noelle koszo
Posts: 4
Oceanside, California, US


interested
Nov 16 10 08:57 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Artsy Craftsy
Posts: 851
Oceanside, California, US


Posting names and pics of attending models soon.
Nov 16 10 12:13 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Artsy Craftsy
Posts: 851
Oceanside, California, US


Noelle Cox wrote:
interested

Noelle Cox is confirmed and attending this event. borat

http://modelmayhm-9.vo.llnwd.net/d1/photos/100420/16/4bce3ff14e827.jpg

Nov 16 10 12:28 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
MessiahW
Posts: 1
San Diego, California, US


Interested!! big_smile
Nov 16 10 07:09 pm  Link  Quote 
Hair Stylist
Jason Becker
Posts: 2,817
Mount Holly, North Carolina, US


u get around  8)

u got room
Nov 17 10 02:25 am  Link  Quote 
Model
Tessie Tarrentino
Posts: 8
San Diego, California, US


big_smile very interested in this event!big_smile I would love to be a part of it!
Nov 17 10 10:45 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
SoCalGlamourGirls
Posts: 16
San Diego, California, US


interested in attending smile
Nov 17 10 10:56 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Artsy Craftsy
Posts: 851
Oceanside, California, US


Kat SCGG wrote:
interested in attending smile

Would love to have you. Let me know so I can save your spot. smile

Nov 17 10 01:14 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Michelle Sepulvda
Posts: 2
Escondido, California, US


Interested wink
Nov 17 10 06:13 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
wsciron
Posts: 407
San Diego, California, US


I'll be here smile
Nov 17 10 08:36 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Artsy Craftsy
Posts: 851
Oceanside, California, US


Michelle Sepulvda wrote:
Interested wink

Thanks Michelle for the interest.
Michelle Sepulvda is confirmed and attending this shoot. borat

http://modelmayhm-4.vo.llnwd.net/d1/photos/101027/21/4cc900223a690.jpg

Nov 17 10 09:09 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Artsy Craftsy
Posts: 851
Oceanside, California, US


wsciron wrote:
I'll be here smile

Thanks for your interest my friend, Would love to have you.
BtW I like all of your new work. borat

Nov 17 10 09:17 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Danny Does Glamour
Posts: 2,343
Atlanta, Georgia, US


Do all of the photographers shoot with every model during the group shoot or do you just select a few you want to work with during that time?

Do the models shoot nude during or after the group shoot?

I see these kinds of things all over California and just wondering how they work.
Nov 17 10 09:34 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Artsy Craftsy
Posts: 851
Oceanside, California, US


Danny Does Glamour wrote:
Do all of the photographers shoot with every model during the group shoot or do you just select a few you want to work with during that time?

Yes. During the group shot all the models will pose and all the photographers are allowed to shoot with any and all the models

Danny Does Glamour wrote:
Do the models shoot nude during or after the group shoot?

This is non nude group shoot event. Models have an option to pose implied, but it's not requirement for them to participate this event.

Danny Does Glamour wrote:
I see these kinds of things all over California and just wondering how they work.

I hope I've answer your questions/concerns. Thanks for your interest.

Nov 17 10 09:45 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Danny Does Glamour
Posts: 2,343
Atlanta, Georgia, US


Artsy Craftsy  wrote:

Danny Does Glamour wrote:
Do all of the photographers shoot with every model during the group shoot or do you just select a few you want to work with during that time?

Yes. During the group shot all the models will pose and all the photographers are allowed to shoot with any and all the models

Danny Does Glamour wrote:
Do the models shoot nude during or after the group shoot?

This is non nude group shoot event. Models have an option to pose implied, but it's not requirement for them to participate this event.


I hope I've answer your questions/concerns. Thanks for your interest.

If there are 40 photographers and 10 models then my math tells me each photographer will have roughly 6 minutes with each model? Is that correct? Is the idea to sample the models to choose which ones to hire the second half of the day?

Nov 17 10 09:59 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
SKE Photography
Posts: 209
Temecula, California, US


I'm planning on attending.
Nov 17 10 10:29 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Laycee Cameron
Posts: 73
Yorba Linda, California, US


MANNY!!

Of course I'd be interested in this group shoot as well. Non-nude huh?? Might be nice to get some new shots of me with some clothing on LOL! If there's room, I'd love to be there smile

XOXO
Laycee
Nov 18 10 03:12 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Images Maker
Posts: 677
Salinas, California, US


Danny Does Glamour wrote:

If there are 40 photographers and 10 models then my math tells me each photographer will have roughly 6 minutes with each model? Is that correct? Is the idea to sample the models to choose which ones to hire the second half of the day?

Have you ever been to a group shoot? Manny is having 10+ models and no more then 25 photographers. In a group shoot, everyone is shooting at the model he/she like. It is on going, if you like a model, you could stay with her for the whole shoot. This is a cloths/fashion shoot, if you like nudes, there are group shoots that are nudes. It will be a fun shoot for the open minded photographer, I won't be able to make it, I will be in Vegas.

Nov 18 10 08:29 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Artsy Craftsy
Posts: 851
Oceanside, California, US


Thank you Lester.
You'll be missed. Have fun in Vegas. wink
Nov 18 10 10:37 am  Link  Quote 
Model
mandyxoxo
Posts: 47
Fresno, California, US


i'm coming smile smile smile
Nov 18 10 12:13 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Artsy Craftsy
Posts: 851
Oceanside, California, US


mandymragsdale wrote:
i'm coming smile smile smile

That's right. An amazing fashion/glamour model Amanda is confirmed and attending this event.  borat

http://modelmayhm-3.vo.llnwd.net/d1/photos/101109/18/4cda05ac1e74d.jpg

Nov 18 10 01:49 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Artsy Craftsy
Posts: 851
Oceanside, California, US


Laycee Cameron wrote:
MANNY!!

Of course I'd be interested in this group shoot as well. Non-nude huh?? Might be nice to get some new shots of me with some clothing on LOL! If there's room, I'd love to be there smile

XOXO
Laycee

Sure Laycee I'll talk to you more on Sunday. wink

Nov 18 10 02:06 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Abcxyz
Posts: 588
ABERNANT, Alabama, US


I am in!
Nov 18 10 02:21 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Danny Does Glamour
Posts: 2,343
Atlanta, Georgia, US


Images Maker wrote:

Have you ever been to a group shoot? Manny is having 10+ models and no more then 25 photographers. In a group shoot, everyone is shooting at the model he/she like. It is on going, if you like a model, you could stay with her for the whole shoot. This is a cloths/fashion shoot, if you like nudes, there are group shoots that are nudes. It will be a fun shoot for the open minded photographer, I won't be able to make it, I will be in Vegas.

Just trying to understand how it all works. So you're saying there is no 1-on-1 time? Several photographers shoot the same model at the same time? What if a photographer wants to use strobes?

The OP said there would be 40+ industry professionals there networking with the models. I assumed "40 industry professionals" meant 40 photographers.

Nov 18 10 02:22 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Abcxyz
Posts: 588
ABERNANT, Alabama, US


Danny Does Glamour wrote:

Just trying to understand how it all works. So you're saying there is no 1-on-1 time? Several photographers shoot the same model at the same time? What if a photographer wants to use strobes?

The OP said there would be 40+ industry professionals there networking with the models. I assumed "40 industry professionals" meant 40 photographers.

the one on one start at 3 yes there is private time with the models four hours of it. before privates is the group portion where you get to fallow around any 10-15 model come and shoot where ever you want witha few photographers by your side:)

Nov 18 10 03:38 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Artsy Craftsy
Posts: 851
Oceanside, California, US


Kaya Danielle wrote:

the one on one start at 3 yes there is private time with the models four hours of it. before privates is the group portion where you get to fallow around any 10-15 model come and shoot where ever you want witha few photographers by your side:)

KayDee you're fast. Thank you borat
See you on Sunday.

Nov 18 10 08:31 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Mizz Ro
Posts: 2,309
Corona, California, US


Sounds like a great event smile
Nov 18 10 10:59 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Artsy Craftsy
Posts: 851
Oceanside, California, US


Mizz Ro wrote:
Sounds like a great event smile

Thanks Miss Ro. Something different than the usual. wink
BtW like your work.

Nov 19 10 11:06 am  Link  Quote 
Model
Abcxyz
Posts: 588
ABERNANT, Alabama, US


Artsy Craftsy  wrote:

KayDee you're fast. Thank you borat
See you on Sunday.

I live on this thing!

Nov 19 10 11:09 am  Link  Quote 
Model
Abcxyz
Posts: 588
ABERNANT, Alabama, US


Follow me on Twitter @RealKDanielle
Nov 19 10 11:09 am  Link  Quote 
Model
rachelebeth
Posts: 7
Mission Viejo, California, US


I'm interested!
Nov 19 10 02:44 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Fournier Film Studios
Posts: 244
San Diego, California, US


Manny I want to come to this one! Please!!!!! smile
Nov 19 10 09:11 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Red Aura
Posts: 82
CARDIFF BY THE SEA, California, US


Fournier Film Studios wrote:
Manny I want to come to this one! Please!!!!! smile

smile +1

Nov 19 10 10:14 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Artsy Craftsy
Posts: 851
Oceanside, California, US


Fournier Film Studios wrote:
Manny I want to come to this one! Please!!!!! smile
Red Aura wrote:
smile +1

Richard, Bruce of course I'm counting on both of you. wink

Nov 20 10 11:37 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Artsy Craftsy
Posts: 851
Oceanside, California, US


Adding more models on Monday.
Nov 20 10 11:45 am  Link  Quote 
12345last   Search   Reply



main | browse | casting/travel | forums | shout box | help | advertising | contests | share | join the mayhem

more modelmayhem on: | | | edu

©2006-2014 ModelMayhem.com. All Rights Reserved.
MODEL MAYHEM is a registered trademark.
Toggle Worksafe Mode: Off | On
Terms | Privacy | Careers