login info join!
Forums > Off-Topic Discussion > Tampa M&G Chit Chat 6 Search   Reply
first219220221222223224225226last
Photographer
joeyk
Posts: 14,582
Seminole, Florida, US


popcorn
Sep 30 12 07:47 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
2020 Photography
Posts: 440
Saint Petersburg, Florida, US


Carl Roberts wrote:

Me? Not any, I'm just here for the popcorn

Would you like extra butter with that?

Sep 30 12 07:48 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
2020 Photography
Posts: 440
Saint Petersburg, Florida, US


joeyk wrote:
Tell him Carl, what is it? A dozen? 18? It was 4 a year there for awhile...

Let's see; at the beach, at your place many times, in Ybor a couple of times, at the gym, at Crabby Bill's probably a dozen times...

Which ones am I missing???

If Carl is putting together events he certainly has got my attention.  Add me to the mailing list!

Sep 30 12 07:50 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
OwenImages
Posts: 3,801
Indian Rocks Beach, Florida, US


joeyk wrote:
popcorn

+1

Sep 30 12 08:45 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
OwenImages
Posts: 3,801
Indian Rocks Beach, Florida, US


joeyk wrote:

Tell him Carl, what is it? A dozen? 18? It was 4 a year there for awhile...

Let's see; at the beach, at your place many times, in Ybor a couple of times, at the gym, at Crabby Bill's probably a dozen times...

Which ones am I missing???

You forgot Billy's Seafood in Tierra Verde.  wink

Sep 30 12 08:56 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Chris Rifkin
Posts: 24,420
Tampa, Florida, US


OwenImages wrote:

You forgot Billy's Seafood in Tierra Verde.  wink

Caddy's

Sep 30 12 08:59 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Koryo Photography
Posts: 862
Tampa, Florida, US


Haha.....wow.
Sep 30 12 10:45 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
EdwinR Photography
Posts: 3,149
Saint Petersburg, Florida, US


Mo-ning

weekend of working in the yard and still not done.. felt like suzy home maker with brownie making, lasagna baking and finishing up a corduroy jacket..

only MNG we wont consider attending  is another  Crabby Bills in that garage converted restaurant... ugh.. no ventilation, terrible parking and dont even get me started on the food...lol..other than that... let us know what the date and where..
Oct 01 12 03:30 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Carl Roberts
Posts: 32,932
Saint Petersburg, Florida, US


EdwinR Photography wrote:
Mo-ning

weekend of working in the yard and still not done.. felt like suzy home maker with brownie making, lasagna baking and finishing up a corduroy jacket..

only MNG we wont consider attending  is another  Crabby Bills in that garage converted restaurant... ugh.. no ventilation, terrible parking and dont even get me started on the food...lol..other than that... let us know what the date and where..

Next meet & greet will be at CRABBY BILLS!

(Kidding)

Next meet will be at the Orpheum in Ybor
First part or middle of November

I'm going to meet with Koryo here in a week or so and we will chat about making it happen. I'm also waiting to hear from Howie, I was hoping he might be able to help. He has access to like Fourteen Million and six models so I'm sure he can find us some headliners for our revised shoot out style meet this time.

Oct 01 12 04:46 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
EdwinR Photography
Posts: 3,149
Saint Petersburg, Florida, US


Carl Roberts wrote:
Next meet
Oct 01 12 05:14 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
H E R B L I S H
Posts: 15,003
Orlando, Florida, US


Carl Roberts wrote:

I'm a huge Spurrier fan
So much so that I now root for South Carolina too

I hope you were not rooting for the Redskins!

Oct 01 12 05:38 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Chris Photography
Posts: 1,044
Tampa, Florida, US


EdwinR Photography wrote:

I think Greg has offered his two cents too..

Due to inflation, his $.02 will now cost $.11

Oct 01 12 07:48 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
EdwinR Photography
Posts: 3,149
Saint Petersburg, Florida, US


Chris Photography wrote:

Due to inflation, his $.02 will now cost $.11

lol  o yeah forgot to add that in... well Carl... add it in please...lol..

Oct 01 12 07:53 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Chris Rifkin
Posts: 24,420
Tampa, Florida, US


Chris Photography wrote:

Due to inflation, his $.02 will now cost $.11

That is exactly how much a burger cost at that place a few years ago that we had a mini meet and greet at in Ybor(btw,those burgers were amazing FTW,as you can't have one page in this thread without the mention of food)

Oct 01 12 08:16 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
OwenImages
Posts: 3,801
Indian Rocks Beach, Florida, US


Speaking of food...I think it will be a Jimmy Johns day.

A GREAT burger....hmmmm I need to accomplish this later in the week I think.
Oct 01 12 08:39 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Chris Rifkin
Posts: 24,420
Tampa, Florida, US


OwenImages wrote:
Speaking of food...I think it will be a Jimmy Johns day.

A GREAT burger....hmmmm I need to accomplish this later in the week I think.

I'm in Texas.
The land of great burgers...
There is a little strip in the Grand Prarie area by the Penske I sleep at that has these places within
walking distance
Whattaburger
In and Out(overrated but some claim these are better than sex)
5 Guys
White Castle(yep,they have been opening a few in the Dallas area)
Red Robin(love these)
and a mom and pop place that actually cook their burgers over charcoal,easily the best except they are closed by 9PM

Oct 01 12 09:12 am  Link  Quote 
Model
orias
Posts: 4,982
Tampa, Florida, US


Carl Roberts wrote:

Next meet & greet will be at CRABBY BILLS!

(Kidding)

Next meet will be at the Orpheum in Ybor
First part or middle of November

I'm going to meet with Koryo here in a week or so and we will chat about making it happen. I'm also waiting to hear from Howie, I was hoping he might be able to help. He has access to like Fourteen Million and six models so I'm sure he can find us some headliners for our revised shoot out style meet this time.

lol if ya'll need help with stuff let me know smile 

i'm moving back to st. pete at the end of this month yay.  so by november my life will be quite solidified again

Oct 01 12 10:57 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
EdwinR Photography
Posts: 3,149
Saint Petersburg, Florida, US


orias wrote:

lol if ya'll need help with stuff let me know smile 

i'm moving back to st. pete at the end of this month yay.  so by november my life will be quite solidified again

and you know a person with a truck will become your best friend right??? lol...

Oct 01 12 11:01 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
OwenImages
Posts: 3,801
Indian Rocks Beach, Florida, US


orias wrote:

lol if ya'll need help with stuff let me know smile 

i'm moving back to st. pete at the end of this month yay.  so by november my life will be quite solidified again

I'm in St Pete too!  smile

Oct 01 12 02:21 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
sospix
Posts: 21,127
Orlando, Florida, US


Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, one step closer to "Terminator" status  .  .  .  I think I can plug an iPhone 5 inta my new metal stuff, and use a wifi hookup as well  .  .  .  jest hope the rest of this old body kin keep up with all the new parts  .  .  .  wink

SOS
Oct 01 12 02:52 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
orias
Posts: 4,982
Tampa, Florida, US


EdwinR Photography wrote:
and you know a person with a truck will become your best friend right??? lol...

yay smile

OwenImages wrote:

I'm in St Pete too!  smile

woohoo

Oct 01 12 03:00 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
OwenImages
Posts: 3,801
Indian Rocks Beach, Florida, US


I got a woohoo!  big_smile
Oct 01 12 03:27 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Koryo Photography
Posts: 862
Tampa, Florida, US


sospix wrote:
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, one step closer to "Terminator" status  .  .  .  I think I can plug an iPhone 5 inta my new metal stuff, and use a wifi hookup as well  .  .  .  jest hope the rest of this old body kin keep up with all the new parts  .  .  .  wink

SOS

Shoulda paid the extra $5, and gone with the Adamantium package smile

Oct 01 12 04:09 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
sospix
Posts: 21,127
Orlando, Florida, US


Koryo Photography wrote:

Shoulda paid the extra $5, and gone with the Adamantium package smile

My HMO wouldn't go the extra cash  .  .  .  wink

SOS

Oct 01 12 04:31 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
i c e c o l d
Posts: 8,610
Fort Myers, Florida, US


2020 Photography wrote:
Hi everyone,
Carl Roberts wrote:
I can't imagine why you would have issues with people what with the way you sweet talk them

ahhh...I see what you did there!! borat

Oct 01 12 06:36 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Koryo Photography
Posts: 862
Tampa, Florida, US


Uh oh, Ice made a cameo, you know what that means...six more weeks of rain!
Oct 01 12 07:25 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
i c e c o l d
Posts: 8,610
Fort Myers, Florida, US


Koryo Photography wrote:
Uh oh, Ice made a cameo, you know what that means...six more weeks of rain!

like we really need more of that....my lawn is still underwater! lol 

Yeah I decided to pop my head out for breather and say howdy!

Oct 01 12 09:04 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Chris Rifkin
Posts: 24,420
Tampa, Florida, US


OwenImages wrote:
I got a woohoo!  big_smile

I generally get crickets hmm

Oct 01 12 09:48 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
EdwinR Photography
Posts: 3,149
Saint Petersburg, Florida, US


Chris Rifkin wrote:

I generally get crickets hmm

Greg  you get a woo hoo,
Chris you get crickets.. 
well   I get a " Dessie . you cannot sugar coat a turd"..  from Ed  to me in reference to a whole different topic...

and also some yelling  "Dessie, you gotta a lot of "s'plaining to do"...   crawls back into the hole.. arghh!! 

But it is good to see a few faces here that havent been here for a while anyway.. ;-)

Oct 02 12 05:09 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
OwenImages
Posts: 3,801
Indian Rocks Beach, Florida, US


Chris Rifkin wrote:

I generally get crickets hmm

Are they chocolate covered?

Oct 02 12 06:40 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Chris Rifkin
Posts: 24,420
Tampa, Florida, US


OwenImages wrote:

Are they chocolate covered?

I'll pick you up a box when I go back through Louisiana(yes they sell this at truck stops here)

Oct 02 12 07:34 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
OwenImages
Posts: 3,801
Indian Rocks Beach, Florida, US


Chris Rifkin wrote:

I'll pick you up a box when I go back through Louisiana(yes they sell this at truck stops here)

Cue the puking smiley.  Yikes!

Oct 02 12 08:20 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Carl Roberts
Posts: 32,932
Saint Petersburg, Florida, US


Koryo Photography wrote:
Uh oh, Ice made a cameo, you know what that means...six more weeks of rain!
i c e c o l d wrote:
like we really need more of that....my lawn is still underwater! lol 

Yeah I decided to pop my head out for breather and say howdy!

I had a hearing in Fort Misery and in Naples today
Rained the entire fucking way down and back

Naples Florida will soon rival it's Italian counterpart if it keeps this up

Oct 02 12 02:37 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Chris Rifkin
Posts: 24,420
Tampa, Florida, US


Carl Roberts wrote:

Koryo Photography wrote:
Uh oh, Ice made a cameo, you know what that means...six more weeks of rain!

I had a hearing in Fort Misery and in Naples today
Rained the entire fucking way down and back

Naples Florida will soon rival it's Italian counterpart if it keeps this up

You mean Venice? tongue

Oct 02 12 02:41 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Carl Roberts
Posts: 32,932
Saint Petersburg, Florida, US


Chris Rifkin wrote:
You mean Venice? tongue

*Shifty Eyes...

Maybe...

Oct 02 12 02:58 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
OwenImages
Posts: 3,801
Indian Rocks Beach, Florida, US


Some nice waves and surfing on IRB this evening...along with beach renourishment going on.
Oct 02 12 03:28 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Koryo Photography
Posts: 862
Tampa, Florida, US


Wings.


That is all.
Oct 02 12 04:51 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
OwenImages
Posts: 3,801
Indian Rocks Beach, Florida, US


Koryo Photography wrote:
Wings.


That is all.

You can't leave us hanging like that!  Are you at the HOUSE or at the OWL-like place...or somewhere else?...Geez.

I hope they were yummy!  I might be getting some wings tomorrow...hmmmmm.

I went to 5Guys for lunch.  smile

Oct 02 12 05:02 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Koryo Photography
Posts: 862
Tampa, Florida, US


OwenImages wrote:

You can't leave us hanging like that!  Are you at the HOUSE or at the OWL-like place...or somewhere else?...Geez.

I hope they were yummy!  I might be getting some wings tomorrow...hmmmmm.

I went to 5Guys for lunch.  smile

Haha...I'm headed to a different place, here in South Tampa. My buddy owns a couple sports bars, and I help out certain nights. Elmer's Sports Cafe, pretty darn good wings, actually.

...and pork dumpling "pot stickers" from what I've heard.

Oct 02 12 05:38 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Frank Lewis Photography
Posts: 12,301
Winter Park, Florida, US


I just crossed the 11,000 mark...
Oct 02 12 07:42 pm  Link  Quote 
first219220221222223224225226last   Search   Reply



main | browse | casting/travel | forums | shout box | help | advertising | contests | share | join the mayhem

more modelmayhem on: | | | edu

©2006-2014 ModelMayhem.com. All Rights Reserved.
MODEL MAYHEM is a registered trademark.
Toggle Worksafe Mode: Off | On
Terms | Privacy | Careers