login info join!
Forums > Off-Topic Discussion > Tampa M&G Chit Chat 6 Search   Reply
first238239240241242243244245last
Photographer
Chris Rifkin
Posts: 24,456
Tampa, Florida, US


Tropical Photography wrote:
WTF???  Where the hell did you get that???  Might want to check this out..  And it is a NSFW link..

http://www.sneakpeek.ca/2012/12/paz-de- … ayboy.html

And if it's a dude, then he got tits and his dangle sliced for this pictorial...

similarities
http://img6.bdbphotos.com/images/huge/t/w/twlvgbsu33gxgb3s.jpg
or he looks like her with a gotee

either way that cover is hideous

Dec 22 12 10:27 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Carl Roberts
Posts: 32,943
Saint Petersburg, Florida, US


https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/382104_10151340494676211_1539748509_n.jpg

So I took a shot at a picture story
She's in the light, they are coming from the shadows
The one with the other mask is trying to stop the one in the middle from unmasking her

Fun Shoot
Christie Love
Christina Lynn
Amy Nicole Moore

New Smyrna Beach
Turnbull Ruins
http://www.weirdus.com/states/florida/a … /index.php

http://floridafringetourism.com/
Dec 23 12 07:07 am  Link  Quote 
Model
orias
Posts: 5,026
Tampa, Florida, US


Carl Roberts wrote:
So I took a shot at a picture story
She's in the light, they are coming from the shadows
The one with the other mask is trying to stop the one in the middle from unmasking her

Fun Shoot
Christie Love
Christina Lynn
Amy Nicole Moore

New Smyrna Beach
Turnbull Ruins
http://www.weirdus.com/states/florida/a … /index.php

http://floridafringetourism.com/

OOH I LIKEY A LOT!

Dec 23 12 07:13 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Carl Roberts
Posts: 32,943
Saint Petersburg, Florida, US


orias wrote:
OOH I LIKEY A LOT!

Thanks
Actually Christie Love reminds me a lot of you

(Thin, pretty, smart, professional model)

Dec 23 12 07:36 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
S W I N S K E Y
Posts: 24,315
Saint Petersburg, Florida, US


Tropical Photography wrote:
Not sure who it is, but she's better looking than that cover.. Though the pictorial, IMHO, kinda meh...  Honestly it looked like they got someone off CL to shoot it..
Chris Rifkin wrote:
The cover is actually the vocalist of The Mars Volta yikes(a dude)

Chris, i now understand why you are having trouble finding a woman ~


and cool image Carl, it's neat to build a photo from a story in your head.

http://i.imgur.com/m8TQi.png

Dec 23 12 08:56 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Koryo Photography
Posts: 862
Tampa, Florida, US


Very cool, Carl...creative, nicely put together.

I've been trying to arrange a "story" photo shoot as well. Mine involves Sofia Vergara, and a gallon of baby oil. That's as far as I've gotten so far, and she's not returning my calls.

Off to a shoot, have fun, kids.
Dec 23 12 11:00 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Tropical Photography
Posts: 35,295
Sarasota, Florida, US


Koryo Photography wrote:
Very cool, Carl...creative, nicely put together.

I've been trying to arrange a "story" photo shoot as well. Mine involves Sofia Vergara, and a gallon of baby oil. That's as far as I've gotten so far, and she's not returning my calls.

Off to a shoot, have fun, kids.

Rick, that's not a story, it's your fantasy....  LOL!!

Dec 23 12 11:21 am  Link  Quote 
Model
orias
Posts: 5,026
Tampa, Florida, US


Carl Roberts wrote:
Thanks
Actually Christie Love reminds me a lot of you

(Thin, pretty, smart, professional model)

awz thank you smile

i've always preferred a storyline premise over just some random chick standing there with a plain or blurry backdrop. not that those couldn't be cool, It's just got so much more depth and its so much harder to capture a scenario over a body. so kudos

Dec 23 12 11:27 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Carl Roberts
Posts: 32,943
Saint Petersburg, Florida, US


S W I N S K E Y wrote:
and cool image Carl, it's neat to build a photo from a story in your head.

Thank you Doug, nice of you to say so
Compared to your stuff it's hack work

But it's still nice of you to say so

Dec 23 12 11:36 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Carl Roberts
Posts: 32,943
Saint Petersburg, Florida, US


Koryo Photography wrote:
Very cool, Carl...creative, nicely put together.

I've been trying to arrange a "story" photo shoot as well. Mine involves Sofia Vergara, and a gallon of baby oil. That's as far as I've gotten so far, and she's not returning my calls.

Off to a shoot, have fun, kids.

Sorry I was not able to join you
But my kid was having no part of that

We are having our Christmas get together tonight at 4

Hope you have fun and get lots of great images!

Dec 23 12 11:37 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Carl Roberts
Posts: 32,943
Saint Petersburg, Florida, US


36 more hours and then it's over and we can go back to regular life
Dec 24 12 05:24 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
i c e c o l d
Posts: 8,610
Fort Myers, Florida, US


Carl Roberts wrote:
36 more hours and then it's over and we can go back to regular life

Yep!!

Hope everyone has a nice holiday!! Ho...Ho...Hooooooooo!

Dec 24 12 05:27 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Tropical Photography
Posts: 35,295
Sarasota, Florida, US


Carl Roberts wrote:
36 more hours and then it's over and we can go back to regular life

DUUUUUUUUUUUUDE, wednesday will be the start to prepping for New Year's Eve!!!  It's not over until you recover from the hangover a week from wednesday..  big_smile

Dec 24 12 06:13 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Chris Rifkin
Posts: 24,456
Tampa, Florida, US


Merry Christmas
This one is always my favorite
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHfwtoNCSlM
Dec 24 12 09:01 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
bgcfoto
Posts: 5,442
Largo, Florida, US


Chris Rifkin wrote:
Merry Christmas
This one is always my favorite
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHfwtoNCSlM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qTx-sdR6 … ture=share

Dec 24 12 09:31 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Frank Lewis Photography
Posts: 12,393
Winter Park, Florida, US


Merry Christmas, west coasters...
Dec 25 12 08:23 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Tropical Photography
Posts: 35,295
Sarasota, Florida, US


Frank Lewis Photography wrote:
Merry Christmas, west coasters...

Merry Christmas Frank..  Hope all is good with you, the misses and Sassy..

Dec 25 12 08:28 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
joeyk
Posts: 14,622
Seminole, Florida, US


Merry Christmas Tampa Bay!
Dec 25 12 09:42 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Carl Roberts
Posts: 32,943
Saint Petersburg, Florida, US


I slept in till 2 pm
Dec 25 12 11:57 am  Link  Quote 
Model
orias
Posts: 5,026
Tampa, Florida, US


I got an awesome dog house..... whether or not the dog will be the only occupant depends on whose been naughty or nice this year lol
Dec 25 12 01:44 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Chris Rifkin
Posts: 24,456
Tampa, Florida, US


orias wrote:
I got an awesome dog house..... whether or not the dog will be the only occupant depends on whose been naughty or nice this year lol

ahhh,a chatteau de bow wow

Dec 25 12 01:56 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
orias
Posts: 5,026
Tampa, Florida, US


Chris Rifkin wrote:

ahhh,a chatteau de bow wow

exactly smile


HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE!

Dec 25 12 03:18 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
OwenImages
Posts: 3,806
Indian Rocks Beach, Florida, US


Merry Christmas from North Carolina!  smile
Dec 25 12 05:36 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Koryo Photography
Posts: 862
Tampa, Florida, US


Hope everyone had a great day, regardless of what you may or may not be celebrating...we had a very low-key Christmas, but enjoyed time with both sides of the family that are local.

Of my four daughters, the two youngest are here with us for the holiday, and the other two are safe and sound, happy and healthy...don't think there's much more I could ask for. Happy Holidays...
Dec 25 12 06:47 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
orias
Posts: 5,026
Tampa, Florida, US


Koryo Photography wrote:
don't think there's much more I could ask for. Happy Holidays...

AMEN

Dec 26 12 11:50 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Carl Roberts
Posts: 32,943
Saint Petersburg, Florida, US


So I guess a snow storm of biblical proportions is getting ready to hit Joey in the great cold north

Gonna be interesting to hear his stories about this
Dec 27 12 05:26 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
sospix
Posts: 21,193
Orlando, Florida, US


Jake and I jest emerged from his underground "survival pit", we went in right before midnight on the 20th  .  .  .  all the supplies are gone, he had amassed enough "stuff" for nine months, except we had a BIG blow out party on the night we went stealth, and drank it all  .  .  .  wink  Did anyone else survive the Mayan melee, or are we the only ones still breathin'  .  .  .  guess we'll havta go down and loot the local ABC for supplies  .  .  .  nice pic CR, sumethin' ya dreamed up whilst basking in the tropical DR sun  .  .  . 

SOS
Dec 27 12 10:08 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Carl Roberts
Posts: 32,943
Saint Petersburg, Florida, US


sospix wrote:
nice pic CR, sumethin' ya dreamed up whilst basking in the tropical DR sun  .  .  . 

SOS

No those are local girls in your neck of the woods
All from the Daytona area

Dec 27 12 10:54 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Carl Roberts
Posts: 32,943
Saint Petersburg, Florida, US


OK so we are going to go ahead and have a meet in January or Early February
It will be at Elmers in Ybor again

We will have a mini shoot out portion prior to the social meet

Any input on dates

Some Saturday starting around 3 in the afternoon

Rifkin I'm posting this particularly for you because I know you like to have input before we pick a date
Dec 28 12 08:14 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Chris Rifkin
Posts: 24,456
Tampa, Florida, US


Any day will work.
I'll keep my comments about some of the clienal to myself out of respect(someone
almost earned a Darwin award mouthing off at me and then was rude to one of the models I was talking to the last time)
Dec 28 12 10:16 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
orias
Posts: 5,026
Tampa, Florida, US


Dec 29 12 06:14 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Chris Photography
Posts: 1,044
Tampa, Florida, US


My presence has been requested Feb 20th thru the 24th at the king of all redneck events, aka, as the Daytona 500.  My sincere apologies to any motor racing fans with 16 up and 16 down!
Dec 29 12 06:53 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
i c e c o l d
Posts: 8,610
Fort Myers, Florida, US


Chris Photography wrote:
My presence has been requested Feb 20th thru the 24th at the king of all redneck events, aka, as the Daytona 500.  My sincere apologies to any motor racing fans with 16 up and 16 down!

Lucky Bastard!! lol

Dec 29 12 07:08 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Carl Roberts
Posts: 32,943
Saint Petersburg, Florida, US


http://www.modelmayhem.com/po.php?thread_id=873169

OK Kids....here we go...

Saturday January 26th starting at 3pm at Elmers in Ybor

I am going to modify this event shortly with a shoot out portion
I'm just waiting for Rick to speak to some llamas

I'll keep you updated

Feel free to tell your friends

And when Joey comes in the thread

Feel free to do your magic!
Dec 29 12 07:33 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Carl Roberts
Posts: 32,943
Saint Petersburg, Florida, US


PHOTOGRAPHERS SEMINAR
WHOA NELLIE! Hold the presses we are doing something different!

We have secured an agreement from the world famous photographer, lecturer and educator GW Burns to have a mini lighting workshop at this Meet & Greet!
GW Burns: http://www.modelmayhem.com/11291

Beginning at 3:30 GW will give an abbreviated version of his Lightmaster Photography Seminar. As you can see from his main page, this seminar is usually $550.00 to attend. So to have a Master Craftsman of this talent speak at our event is quite a bonus!
THE LIGHTMASTER LECTURE IS FREE TO ATTEND, BUT SPACE IS LIMITED SO LET ME KNOW IF YOU WISH TO ATTEND

Our hope is that you will find this lecture an extra value which will encourage you to attend and that after hearing the short version you will also want to book one of GW's full Seminars and learn that your pop up flash is not really the only choice you have to light your subject.
Dec 29 12 08:34 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Chris Photography
Posts: 1,044
Tampa, Florida, US


Carl Roberts wrote:
PHOTOGRAPHERS SEMINAR
WHOA NELLIE! Hold the presses we are doing something different!

We have secured an agreement from the world famous photographer, lecturer and educator GW Burns to have a mini lighting workshop at this Meet & Greet!
GW Burns: http://www.modelmayhem.com/11291

Beginning at 3:30 GW will give an abbreviated version of his Lightmaster Photography Seminar. As you can see from his main page, this seminar is usually $550.00 to attend. So to have a Master Craftsman of this talent speak at our event is quite a bonus!
THE LIGHTMASTER LECTURE IS FREE TO ATTEND, BUT SPACE IS LIMITED SO LET ME KNOW IF YOU WISH TO ATTEND

Our hope is that you will find this lecture an extra value which will encourage you to attend and that after hearing the short version you will also want to book one of GW's full Seminars and learn that your pop up flash is not really the only choice you have to light your subject.

Carl, I'd like to attend.

Dec 29 12 08:49 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Carl Roberts
Posts: 32,943
Saint Petersburg, Florida, US


Chris Photography wrote:
Carl, I'd like to attend.

You sir..... are number 1 on the list

Dec 29 12 09:09 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Koryo Photography
Posts: 862
Tampa, Florida, US


Hold the presses yet again...haha. That's Gasparilla.

The venue (and probably a whole lotta people) unavailable.

Children's parade is Jan. 19th, but doesn't really affect downtown, possibility.

Knight Parade is Feb. 9th. The only non-parade Saturday is Feb. 2nd, unless pushed out to Feb. 16th.
Dec 29 12 11:24 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Chris Rifkin
Posts: 24,456
Tampa, Florida, US


Koryo Photography wrote:
Hold the presses yet again...haha. That's Gasparilla.

The venue (and probably a whole lotta people) unavailable.

Children's parade is Jan. 19th, but doesn't really affect downtown, possibility.

Knight Parade is Feb. 9th. The only non-parade Saturday is Feb. 2nd, unless pushed out to Feb. 16th.

Let's do Feb 2nd..

Dec 29 12 11:48 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Carl Roberts
Posts: 32,943
Saint Petersburg, Florida, US


http://www.modelmayhem.com/po.php?thread_id=873206

I just had to change the date to Feb 2nd because of Gasparilla

Hope you can make it on the 2nd!
Dec 29 12 12:50 pm  Link  Quote 
first238239240241242243244245last   Search   Reply



main | browse | casting/travel | forums | shout box | help | advertising | contests | share | join the mayhem

more modelmayhem on: | | | edu

©2006-2014 ModelMayhem.com. All Rights Reserved.
MODEL MAYHEM is a registered trademark.
Toggle Worksafe Mode: Off | On
Terms | Privacy | Careers