login info join!
Forums > Events > SoCal > SoCal 'Taco Tuesdays' in Inland Empire (ongoing) Search   Reply
first4445464748495051last
Model
Lola Misfit
Posts: 1,039
Anaheim, California, US


Will there be a Taco Tuesday tonight?
Nov 06 12 06:37 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Select Models
Posts: 35,294
Upland, California, US


Lola Misfit  wrote:
Will there be a Taco Tuesday tonight?

Lolaaaaaaaaa... there's a Taco Tuesday EVERY NIGHT!  We always have at least a dozen photographers and a few models show up on every Tuesday.  Had a large table crowd tonight.  Wanna come to Sunday's shoot?

Nov 06 12 09:47 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Lola Misfit
Posts: 1,039
Anaheim, California, US


Select Models wrote:

Lolaaaaaaaaa... there's a Taco Tuesday EVERY NIGHT!  We always have at least a dozen photographers and a few models show up on every Tuesday.  Had a large table crowd tonight.  Wanna come to Sunday's shoot?

Count me in!

Nov 06 12 09:53 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
FotoGregg
Posts: 1,019
Riverside, California, US


Hey Clark, where do you go to find this butterfly?... LOL

http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/s480x480/64527_242650589196702_27227950_n.jpg
Nov 08 12 12:27 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Sensual Magic
Posts: 1,599
Upland, California, US


FotoGregg wrote:
Hey Clark, where do you go to find this butterfly?... LOL

http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/s480x480/64527_242650589196702_27227950_n.jpg

That's Precis orithya from Africa & Indonesia (sans the elephant)

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/7/79/Eyed_Pansy_Ilanda_FP_13_05_2010.JPG/655px-Eyed_Pansy_Ilanda_FP_13_05_2010.JPG

Nov 08 12 01:06 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Select Models
Posts: 35,294
Upland, California, US


Colorful Trish in a monochrome world!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v330/GaryAbigt/Trisha1.jpg
Nov 09 12 02:43 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Sensual Magic
Posts: 1,599
Upland, California, US


Iconic Guitar ~ Martin D18 picture gallery, with cameos by Stephanie Stone:
http://cthompson.zenfolio.com/d18

http://cthompson.zenfolio.com/img/s1/v56/p1254466512-3.jpg
http://www.modelmayhem.com/173028

Iconic Guitar ~ '81 Fender Stratocaster, picture gallery with cameos by Halley and Lethal Lexie:
http://cthompson.zenfolio.com/strat

http://cthompson.zenfolio.com/img/s4/v67/p1252664856-3.jpg
http://www.modelmayhem.com/1361421

http://cthompson.zenfolio.com/img/s4/v69/p1254399564-3.jpg
http://www.modelmayhem.com/2459599

All three of the above models have made apperances at Taco Tuesdays!
Nov 11 12 01:34 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Select Models
Posts: 35,294
Upland, California, US


Christina flies thru the jungle!  Shot on the rope swing in the SM studios 'white cove'... jungle background added in post... wink

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v330/GaryAbigt/jungleaw.jpg

More new party animals attending tomorrow nights 'Taco Tuesday'.  All MM members welcome to join in with FREE chips and guacamole... borat
Nov 12 12 06:09 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
FotoGregg
Posts: 1,019
Riverside, California, US


Select Models wrote:
More new party animals attending tomorrow nights 'Taco Tuesday'.  All MM members welcome to join in with FREE chips and guacamole... borat

Wow! Really? FREE chips and guacamole? http://northsandiego.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/Taco-Tuesday1-150x150.jpg

Nov 12 12 11:40 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Sensual Magic
Posts: 1,599
Upland, California, US


Select Models wrote:
Christina flies thru the jungle!  Shot on the rope swing in the SM studios 'white cove'... jungle background added in post... wink

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v330/GaryAbigt/jungleaw.jpg

More new party animals attending tomorrow nights 'Taco Tuesday'.  All MM members welcome to join in with FREE chips and guacamole... borat

We're not in Kansas anymore! (Where's my butterfly net.....)

Nov 13 12 11:47 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Select Models
Posts: 35,294
Upland, California, US


Sorry I couldn't make it tonight... filming a commercial for superbowl... will be back next Tuesday fur sure... wink
Nov 13 12 10:05 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Select Models
Posts: 35,294
Upland, California, US


Shot of Cruiseboat hottie 'Susie Q' taken at the SM studios... borat

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v330/GaryAbigt/Susie1.jpg
Nov 15 12 05:42 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Sensual Magic
Posts: 1,599
Upland, California, US


Happy Thanksgiving from the Mt. Baldy Lodge!

http://cthompson.zenfolio.com/img/s4/v67/p1274548172-4.jpg
"We wanna be llamas too!"

It rained today up in Baldy:

http://cthompson.zenfolio.com/img/s2/v71/p1274548178-3.jpg

http://cthompson.zenfolio.com/img/s4/v62/p1274561994-4.jpg
Nov 17 12 07:24 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Select Models
Posts: 35,294
Upland, California, US


Sensual Magic  wrote:
Happy Thanksgiving from the Mt. Baldy Lodge!

http://cthompson.zenfolio.com/img/s4/v67/p1274548172-4.jpg
"We wanna be models too!"

Hey Clarkmeister... toss a makeup artist and hairstylist in the direction of the brunette... you may have a winner there... wink

Nov 18 12 09:18 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Sensual Magic
Posts: 1,599
Upland, California, US


Select Models wrote:

Hey Clarkmeister... toss a makeup artist and hairstylist in the direction of the brunette... you may have a winner there... wink

I was thinkin' the same thing...

Nov 18 12 10:15 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Select Models
Posts: 35,294
Upland, California, US


Sensual Magic  wrote:
It rained today up in Baldy:

http://cthompson.zenfolio.com/img/s2/v71/p1274548178-3.jpg

http://cthompson.zenfolio.com/img/s4/v62/p1274561994-4.jpg

We were up there this afternoon... no rain... yaaaaaay... here's Laura at the blast tunnel!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v330/GaryAbigt/Sho24-1.jpg

Nov 18 12 10:36 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Sensual Magic
Posts: 1,599
Upland, California, US


Select Models wrote:
We were up there this afternoon... no rain... yaaaaaay... here's Laura at the blast tunnel!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v330/GaryAbigt/Sho24-1.jpg

Now we're cookin'!

http://cthompson.zenfolio.com/img/s2/v71/p1278285126-5.jpg

Nov 19 12 11:42 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Select Models
Posts: 35,294
Upland, California, US


Sensual Magic  wrote:

Now we're cookin'!

http://cthompson.zenfolio.com/img/s2/v71/p1278285126-5.jpg

Fur sure... Baldy ROCKS huh... here's Shodire deep in the forest... borat

http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/121119/12/50aa9c88075a4.jpg

Nov 19 12 12:58 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Sensual Magic
Posts: 1,599
Upland, California, US


Select Models wrote:

Fur sure... Baldy ROCKS huh... here's Shodire deep in the forest... borat

http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/121119/12/50aa9c88075a4.jpg

Could be Johnny Depp's girlfriend...

Nov 19 12 01:16 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Select Models
Posts: 35,294
Upland, California, US


FotoGregg wrote:

Wow! Really? FREE chips and guacamole? http://northsandiego.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/Taco-Tuesday1-150x150.jpg

Fur sure... and sometimes we even let Gregg buy some guacamole... lol

Nov 19 12 07:26 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Sensual Magic
Posts: 1,599
Upland, California, US


Select llamas wrote:
Fur sure... and sometimes we even let Gregg buy some guacamole... lol

That's generous of you Gregg.

Nov 19 12 08:11 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Select Models
Posts: 35,294
Upland, California, US


Sensual Magic  wrote:

That's generous of you Gregg.

Yeah Gregg's kinda cool that way... he's a good egg... borat

Nov 20 12 10:04 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
FotoGregg
Posts: 1,019
Riverside, California, US


Sensual Magic  wrote:

That's generous of you Gregg.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-LtWx10thlyI/UDl-eSeStFI/AAAAAAAAOKY/gQRLMcux8KM/s1600/funny-taco-clip-art-mexican.jpg
... LMAO

Nov 20 12 11:57 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Select Models
Posts: 35,294
Upland, California, US


FotoGregg wrote:

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-LtWx10thlyI/UDl-eSeStFI/AAAAAAAAOKY/gQRLMcux8KM/s1600/funny-taco-clip-art-mexican.jpg
... LMAO

Dude... where do you come up with these little taco quotes?... They're freaking hilarious... lol

Nov 20 12 01:12 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Select Models
Posts: 35,294
Upland, California, US


See you party wanimals in about 20 minutes... borat
Nov 20 12 07:22 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
GER Photography
Posts: 7,494
Imperial, California, US


Too bad it wasn't watermelon Wednesday's , I could have made that!!:-))
Nov 20 12 07:40 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Select Models
Posts: 35,294
Upland, California, US


George Ruge wrote:
Too bad it wasn't watermelon Wednesday's , I could have made that!!:-))

Yeah but the free quacamole doesn't really taste good with watermelon... yikes... tongue... lol

Nov 20 12 11:03 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Laura A Shodire
Posts: 1,154
Rancho Cucamonga, California, US


So much fun on the mountain, I wanna go again big_smile
Nov 21 12 12:00 am  Link  Quote 
Model
Laura A Shodire
Posts: 1,154
Rancho Cucamonga, California, US


Sensual Magic  wrote:

Could be Johnny Depp's girlfriend...

big_smile

Nov 21 12 12:03 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Select Models
Posts: 35,294
Upland, California, US


Laura A Shodire wrote:
So much fun on the mountain, I wanna go again big_smile

Yeah... you own that place... borat

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v330/GaryAbigt/Shodire401.jpg

Mt. Baldy loves you too girl... borat

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v330/GaryAbigt/Sho12.jpg

Nov 21 12 07:27 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Michael Bean
Posts: 887
Mira Loma, California, US


NEW RULE - In order to post on Taco Tuesday's Thread - You need to attend the meetings -- This means you CLARK !!!  HA !!!
Nov 21 12 08:36 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Sensual Magic
Posts: 1,599
Upland, California, US


Michael Bean wrote:
NEW RULE - In order to post on Taco Tuesday's Thread - You need to attend the meetings -- This means you CLARK !!!  HA !!!

Sorry. I was all set to come but I got a back injury. I can barely walk. Trying to get better.

Nov 21 12 10:23 am  Link  Quote 
Model
Laura A Shodire
Posts: 1,154
Rancho Cucamonga, California, US


Sensual Magic  wrote:

Sorry. I was all set to come but I got a back injury. I can barely walk.

^That's a damn good alibi.

Get well soon! Aw!!!

Nov 21 12 10:55 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Sensual Magic
Posts: 1,599
Upland, California, US


Laura A Shodire wrote:

^That's a damn good alibi.

Get well soon! Aw!!!

I'm still in pain. I think it is called 'sciatica'. Caused by spending too much time sitting in front of a computer posting on Model Mayhem. I gotta get a life.

Nov 21 12 12:05 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Select Models
Posts: 35,294
Upland, California, US


Sensual Magic  wrote:

I'm still in pain. I think it is called 'sciatica'. Caused by spending too much time sitting in front of a computer posting on Model Mayhem. I gotta get a life.

Hey Clarkmeister... we missya amigo... hope you're feelin better soon... wink

Nov 22 12 11:55 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Sensual Magic
Posts: 1,599
Upland, California, US


Select Models wrote:
Hey Clarkmeister... we missya amigo... hope you're feelin better soon... wink

Thanks.

The mind wanders...it was a great summer.

http://cthompson.zenfolio.com/img/s3/v44/p63021114-4.jpg
Bri at Select Models Pool & Jacuzzi shoot

Nov 22 12 02:04 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
FotoGregg
Posts: 1,019
Riverside, California, US


http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l24/greggr/hpythank5.gif
Nov 22 12 02:17 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Select Models
Posts: 35,294
Upland, California, US


FotoGregg wrote:
http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l24/greggr/hpythank5.gif

Backatcha Gregg... hope you had a great one... seeya next Tuesday for 'Turkey Tacos'... ewwwwww... lol

Nov 22 12 06:56 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
James Sioux
Posts: 1,267
Los Angeles, California, US


Here's another picture of my old friend Johnny Depp's girlfren Laura.

http://i1047.photobucket.com/albums/b480/road2oscar/Laura1email.jpg
Nov 24 12 12:09 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Select Models
Posts: 35,294
Upland, California, US


James Sioux wrote:
Here's another picture of my old friend Johnny Depp's girlfren Laura.

http://i1047.photobucket.com/albums/b480/road2oscar/Laura1email.jpg

Hey James... cool shot... gotta love workin with Shodire in the 1950 blast tunnel... borat

Nov 26 12 03:39 am  Link  Quote 
first4445464748495051last   Search   Reply



main | browse | casting/travel | forums | shout box | help | advertising | contests | share | join the mayhem

more modelmayhem on: | | | edu

©2006-2014 ModelMayhem.com. All Rights Reserved.
MODEL MAYHEM is a registered trademark.
Toggle Worksafe Mode: Off | On
Terms | Privacy | Careers