login info join!
Forums > Events > SoCal > SoCal 'Taco Tuesdays' in Inland Empire (ongoing) Search   Reply
first4950515253545556last
Photographer
Sensual Magic
Posts: 1,638
Upland, California, US


Select Models wrote:

borat... fur sure... the 'G-Mode'... and tell that one SoCal shooter we've all seen around to let those poor models outta the white boxes.  Let'm get into the swing of things... borat

http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/121015/01/507bc978cb5cd.jpg

Heads up! There will be a swinger's party at Gary's next shoot! Don't miss out. http://images.proboards.com/new/rolleyes.gif

Feb 03 13 12:21 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Sensual Magic
Posts: 1,638
Upland, California, US


Hyper-realism. Sony a580 + Minolta 28-135

http://cthompson.zenfolio.com/img/s8/v77/p1412671786-4.jpg

All we need here is for Shodire to jump out of the bushes in a wild Robin Hood outfit, standing on top of that rock with a bow & arrow.
Feb 03 13 12:29 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Select Models
Posts: 35,568
Upland, California, US


We will be back up in Baldy in May for another great SM 10 model shoot in the mountains... borat
Feb 03 13 06:17 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Sensual Magic
Posts: 1,638
Upland, California, US


Select Models wrote:
We will be back up in Baldy in May for another great SM 10 model shoot in the mountains... borat

Looking forward to it

http://cthompson.zenfolio.com/img/s2/v58/p67158454-4.jpg

Feb 04 13 08:07 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Kevin Connery
Posts: 16,711
El Segundo, California, US


Select Models wrote:
... and tell that one SoCal shooter we've all seen around to let those poor models outta the white boxes.  Let'm get into the swing of things... borat

Hey, most of my models can get out. Besides, they can still get into the swing of things. smile

http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/110903/20/4e62edda8cd43_m.jpg  http://kevinconnery.com/photos/2011/final/0806_aneiszka_box/preview/20110806_114828r1.jpg

Feb 04 13 08:22 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Sensual Magic
Posts: 1,638
Upland, California, US


Kevin Connery wrote:
Hey, most of my llamas can get out. Besides, they can still get into the swing of things. smile

http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/110903/20/4e62edda8cd43_m.jpg http://kevinconnery.com/photos/2011/final/0806_aneiszka_box/preview/20110806_114828r1.jpg

Hey now! Very cool!

Feb 04 13 08:36 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Select Models
Posts: 35,568
Upland, California, US


Cool shots up there Kevin... and fur sure Clarkmeister... Kelley rocked a few of the past SM Mt. Baldy shoots... and a few beachshoots as well... great model to work with no doubt... wink

http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/100922/10/4c9a3e3849399.jpg
Feb 04 13 01:26 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Sensual Magic
Posts: 1,638
Upland, California, US


Select Models wrote:
Cool shots up there Kevin... and fur sure Clarkmeister... Kelley rocked a few of the past SM Mt. Baldy shoots... and a few beachshoots as well... great model to work with no doubt... wink

http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/100922/10/4c9a3e3849399.jpg

I haven't seen her around in a while. Does she have an MM account?

Feb 04 13 01:32 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Select Models
Posts: 35,568
Upland, California, US


Sensual Magic  wrote:

I haven't seen her around in a while. Does she have an MM account?

Don't know... been outta touch with her for a few years now.  Sure miss her... hope she's doin well... wink

Feb 04 13 05:40 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Michael Bean
Posts: 896
Mira Loma, California, US


Kevin Connery wrote:

Hey, most of my models can get out. Besides, they can still get into the swing of things. smile

http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/110903/20/4e62edda8cd43_m.jpg  http://kevinconnery.com/photos/2011/final/0806_aneiszka_box/preview/20110806_114828r1.jpg

Kevin - I am completely blown away by your creativity.  I love this idea.  I can't wait till I come up with my own idea.

Feb 04 13 05:44 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Select Models
Posts: 35,568
Upland, California, US


Here's another shot of Hidden Falls... about 4 times more water coming down it now as this was shot in the summer... wink

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v330/GaryAbigt/Falls1.jpg
Feb 04 13 05:45 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Sensual Magic
Posts: 1,638
Upland, California, US


Select Models wrote:
Here's another shot of Hidden Falls... about 4 times more water coming down it now as this was shot in the summer... wink

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v330/GaryAbigt/Falls1.jpg

Holy cow!

Here's some more forest finery...

http://cthompson.zenfolio.com/img/s8/v76/p1412090860-4.jpg

Feb 05 13 12:50 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Sensual Magic
Posts: 1,638
Upland, California, US


I've been up all night doing macro photography with the a580. Here's our new waitress at El Torito:

http://cthompson.zenfolio.com/img/s2/v70/p1416051260-4.jpg
Feb 05 13 04:03 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Select Models
Posts: 35,568
Upland, California, US


Sensual Magic  wrote:
I've been up all night doing macro photography with the a580. Here's our new waitress at El Torito:

http://cthompson.zenfolio.com/img/s2/v70/p1416051260-4.jpg

Ewwwwwww... dude... I don't think so... I haven't seen any waitress that fuggly since I left Tiajuana... yikes... lol

Feb 05 13 09:18 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Sensual Magic
Posts: 1,638
Upland, California, US


Select Models wrote:
...since I left Tiajuana... yikes... lol

You mean, since you were freed on bail to leave....

Feb 05 13 12:02 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Select Models
Posts: 35,568
Upland, California, US


Sensual Magic  wrote:

where they make the best tacos. Believe me when I say.

Oh Hell no... the tacos served up at 'Cabo Wabo' are pretty much the pride of Mexico... borat... comes pretty close to the macho taco at Del Taco... lol

Feb 05 13 01:19 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Sensual Magic
Posts: 1,638
Upland, California, US


Select Models wrote:
Oh Hell no... the tacos served up at 'Cabo Wabo' are pretty much the pride of Mexico... borat... comes pretty close to the macho taco at Del Taco... lol

Del's macho taco is one of my favorites. But it still doesn't taste as 'authentic' as the tacos down in Ol' Tiajuana. I still think the country of Mexico serves the best Mexican food, strange as it may seem....

Feb 05 13 01:49 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Select Models
Posts: 35,568
Upland, California, US


Sensual Magic  wrote:

Del's macho taco is one of my favorites. But it still doesn't taste as 'authentic' as the tacos down in Ol' Tiajuana. I still think the country of Mexico serves the best Mexican food, strange as it may seem....

Nah... can't agree.  Most of the taco ingredients made south of the border can't be trusted... wink

Feb 05 13 03:42 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Sensual Magic
Posts: 1,638
Upland, California, US


Select Models wrote:
Nah... can't agree.  Most of the taco ingredients made south of the border can't be trusted... wink

There's the catch.

Feb 05 13 06:21 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Select Models
Posts: 35,568
Upland, California, US


Sensual Magic  wrote:

That's the catch.

Party's ON tonight kids... I'll be there alittle late... probably around 745... seeya there... wink

Feb 05 13 06:28 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Sensual Magic
Posts: 1,638
Upland, California, US


Good turnout tonight! Yazzsuh. It was great to see both Laura and Stephanie, together again!

http://cthompson.zenfolio.com/img/s11/v29/p13320930-3.jpg

...and the sultry MizzRo...

http://cthompson.zenfolio.com/img/s2/v59/p1205013042-4.jpg

...in person!
Feb 05 13 10:00 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Select Models
Posts: 35,568
Upland, California, US


Fur sure Clarkmeister... funtimes no doubt... 4 tables full of MM party animals... seeya next Tuesday... borat
Feb 07 13 03:16 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
DeLaLuz
Posts: 167
Long Beach, California, US


Who is coming out this Tuesday??

I may make the 1.5 hour drive...
Feb 11 13 11:35 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Select Models
Posts: 35,568
Upland, California, US


Should have the core group of models and photographers attending (I'll be there for sure)... usually around 12-15 MMer's in attendance... and EVERYONE gets free chips and dip... lots of 20% dinner coupons available too... hope to seeya there... borat
Feb 12 13 02:33 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Michael Bean
Posts: 896
Mira Loma, California, US


I  found a Tottsie Roll Dress for Mizz Ro.  I plan on buying it around the end of the month and will bring it to a future TT.  But I'll probably be there tonight.
Feb 12 13 07:50 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Select Models
Posts: 35,568
Upland, California, US


Michael Bean wrote:
I  found a Tottsie Roll Dress for Mizz Ro.  I plan on buying it around the end of the month and will bring it to a future TT.  But I'll probably be there tonight.

Cool... sounds like we gotta tasty dessert tonight... borat

Feb 12 13 05:10 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Select Models
Posts: 35,568
Upland, California, US


Michael Bean wrote:
I  found a Tottsie Roll Dress for Mizz Ro.  I plan on buying it around the end of the month and will bring it to a future TT.  But I'll probably be there tonight.

Yummy... we got free dessert with the free chips and dip... borat

Feb 12 13 05:29 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Gilbert Orozco Photo
Posts: 287
Los Angeles, California, US


See you there!
Feb 12 13 05:58 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Gilbert Orozco Photo
Posts: 287
Los Angeles, California, US


See you there!
Feb 12 13 05:58 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Select Models
Posts: 35,568
Upland, California, US


Cool... looks like we'll be seeing Gilbert for the next two weeks... lol... seeya all at 730... borat
Feb 12 13 07:02 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Select Models
Posts: 35,568
Upland, California, US


WOW... outta the blue she sends me a text message... 'Happy Valentines Day... you own a piece of my heart'!   OMG... and for so long I thought she didn't have one.  I guess that's what this day is for... roll
Feb 14 13 08:23 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Select Models
Posts: 35,568
Upland, California, US


Heading out to the Camera Swapmeet at the Holiday Inn in Buena Parks... always some great camera and studio lighting deals... and usually a few free models to shoot... hope to see a few of you party animals out there.

http://bargaincamerashows.com
Feb 17 13 09:49 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Select Models
Posts: 35,568
Upland, California, US


Select Models wrote:
Heading out to the Camera Swapmeet at the Holiday Inn in Buena Parks... always some great camera and studio lighting deals... and usually a few free models to shoot... hope to see a few of you party animals out there.

http://bargaincamerashows.com

BIGTIME scored at this show today.  Got a 10x20 burgundy muslin background... 3 lightstands and background support beam... guess how much I paid for all of it?

Feb 17 13 06:05 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Wander Lost
Posts: 96
Ontario, California, US


Ooo! This sounds fun!
Feb 17 13 06:23 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Select Models
Posts: 35,568
Upland, California, US


Wander Lost wrote:
Ooo! This sounds fun!

Hey WL... come on out and join us at the big roundtable... back of the restuarant by the taco bar.  Free chips and guacamole for you and everyone.  Starts at 7:30... hope to seeya there... wink

Feb 18 13 08:30 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Burlap Rats
Posts: 18,942
Riverside, California, US


Select Models wrote:

Hey WL... come on out and join us at the big roundtable... back of the restuarant by the taco bar.  Free chips and guacamole for you and everyone.  Starts at 7:30... hope to seeya there... wink

I will try and make it out tomorrow. smile

Feb 18 13 12:00 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Select Models
Posts: 35,568
Upland, California, US


Wander Lost Photo wrote:

I will try and make it out tomorrow. smile

Interesting... so you're like a model AND a photographer?... cool!... starting time for TT is 7:30... seeya at the roundtable by the taco bar... borat

Feb 19 13 03:26 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Select Models
Posts: 35,568
Upland, California, US


Gotta few new models coming to Taco Tuesday TONITE at 7:30... see you party animals at the roundtable with FREE chips and guacamole... borat
Feb 19 13 01:17 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Mizz Ro
Posts: 2,309
Corona, California, US


Michael Bean wrote:
I  found a Tottsie Roll Dress for Mizz Ro.  I plan on buying it around the end of the month and will bring it to a future TT.  But I'll probably be there tonight.

Haha! Thanks Michael Bean! smile I will definitely be modeling that for you sometime soon! wink

Sorry I wasn't able to make it to TT tonight. Was not feeling very well and took a very LONG nap. Seriously just woke up like 30 minutes ago. Oops. Lol.

Hoping to make it next week though! wink

Feb 19 13 09:36 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Sensual Magic
Posts: 1,638
Upland, California, US


Mizz Ro wrote:
Sorry I wasn't able to make it to TT tonight. Was not feeling very well and took a very LONG nap. Seriously just woke up like 30 minutes ago. Oops. Lol.

Hmmm. Same thing happened to me last night. Took a nap and before you know it it was 11pm. Well, you weren't there either so I guess I didn't miss anything.

But I did manage to get up early this morning and go out to the Rancho Cuc Mountains. It snowed last night. Got got few shots of the frosted hillsides before the snow melted:

http://cthompson.zenfolio.com/img/s8/v74/p1442240424-4.jpg

http://cthompson.zenfolio.com/img/s8/v75/p1442226448-4.jpg

http://cthompson.zenfolio.com/img/s8/v79/p1442243598-4.jpg

Gary says it's his dietary supplements that keep him young and vigorous. I say it's the radiation from these power lines in the neighborhood that keeps him 'wired' at all times. http://images.proboards.com/new/wink.png

http://cthompson.zenfolio.com/img/s8/v84/p1442224262-4.jpg

Feb 20 13 02:12 pm  Link  Quote 
first4950515253545556last   Search   Reply



main | browse | casting/travel | forums | shout box | help | advertising | contests | share | join the mayhem

more modelmayhem on: | | | edu

©2006-2014 ModelMayhem.com. All Rights Reserved.
MODEL MAYHEM is a registered trademark.
Toggle Worksafe Mode: Off | On
Terms | Privacy | Careers