Yea!!! First group shoot of the spring and I'm excited to be using my new Nikon D5100 camera
So I have decided to make this a theme shoot for my models
Light, summer, sexy, flowing dresses like a sun dresses with spaghetti straps. Dresses that when you spin in a circle, flow out. Doing shots like romping and jumping through the woods, playing in the flowers, and just being playful and fun enjoying the new spring season. I mean come on what could be more fun?
Hey guys! I am hoping everyone stops by the forum on their way to the shoot in the morning! Just a few things I'd like to announce!:
1. The parking lot is quite small here so you will most likely be parking on the street. There are 2 handicap marked parking spots and I think 6 regular. If you have props, equipment, or wardrobe to unload, you may unload it at the house and go back to the street to park. DO NOT PARK OR DRIVE IN THE GRASS! DO NOT PARK IN THE RESERVED SPACES NEXT TO THE HOUSE!
2. When you arrive, please visit the Check-In table located in the homestead right off the side porch. A person and/or sign will be there to help guide you in the right direction! Please don't skip Check-In! You will get your lunch ticket ensuring you will be served first and wont be charged for lunch, this is where you pay, and we have some information for you there!
3. LUNCH MENU! Naked Pizza will be donating 6 large pizzas to the shoot. We don't know what will be on them or anything, the toppings are at their discretion. We don't want anyone to get hungry, so we will also have a grill there. Keep in mind Naked Pizza is going to be the more likely diet-friendly option. (Naked Pizza is also diabetic friendly with a low glycemic index if this applies to anyone.)
We have purchased the following things to grill:
8 Boca Vegan Burgers (we will be cooking these first!)
some pork & chicken hot dogs
& some additions-
Plain potato chips
BBQ potato chops
*ONE PER CUSTOMER, for group shoot participants only!
We also have a nice drink selection of sodas and bottled water we will bring out for participants around noon.
4. Since we had to dig a little deeper into our budget than we had initially expected, We have invited the fans of Team Saving Second Base on Facebook to join us for lunch. We don't expect very many... if anyone, to show, but to be prepared for whatever, we have a special lunch process. You will receive a meal ticket at check-in that will ensure that you don't have to pay for your lunch and you will be served first! Please don't lose your ticket!
5. The weather looks as if it is going to be either perfect, or a little too hot. There looks to be no rain in the forecast!
6. IF ANYONE GETS LOST, HAS ANY LAST MINUTE QUESTIONS, OR HAS ANY OTHER ISSUES WE CAN HANDLE:
FEEL FREE to contact us AFTER 8AM!
We are so excited and can't wait to work with all of you!
We hope everyone has a great time as we all work together "creating a world with more birthdays"!