login info join!
Forums > Events > Alluring Group Shoot Feb 25th Studio City, CA Search   Reply
1234last
Photographer
CT_Photography
Posts: 310
Riverside, California, US


This event will be limited to only 15 photographers.

Event Details
Date: Saturday February 25, 2012
Time: 10-6:15 or longer if needed
Location: Studio City
Once you submit your payment I will email you the address.
Photographer fee: $100 with a $50 deposit.
This includes food, drinks and alcohol.

**********I WILL BE RAFFLING OFF SOME GIFTS FOR PHOTOGRAPHERS ONLY**********

Contact Clint on model mayhem or at clintallison1@gmail.com for payment and more information.

ALSO!!! NO ESCORTS, FRIENDS, BOYFRIENDS, GIRLFRIENDS OF SOME SORT FOR BOTH PHOTOGRAPHERS AND MODELS
But if you intend to bring someone they will have to pay the $100 fee. NO EXCEPTIONS!!

Deposit is refundable if you cancel within a week before the event or if the event is canceled.  If you don't canel within the week you deposit will go towards the next event.  If you wnat you can pay the full price at once.  If you choose to do the $50 deposit the remainder will be due the day of the event.

The group shoot will take place from 10-1.  Lunch wil be from 1-1:45.  After that the one on ones will begin.

**********You have to hire the models for the one on ones**********

Contact the models for the one on ones

Times for one on ones
1:45-2:15
2:25-2:55
3:05-3:35
3:45-4:15
4:25-4:55
5:05-5:35
5:45-6:15

Contact the models for the one on ones

Equipment for use (Free of charge)
2 600w Interfit Stellar strobes
1 Alien Bees 1600
1 Alien bees 800
1 pair of Pocket Wizards
1 pair of CyberSync
I will also have two softboxes, umbrellas and a beauty dish


Models that will be attending
More models will be added as soon as they confirm

Ela Pasion
http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/111106/22/4eb77d716e2b4_m.jpg

Brianna Nicole
http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/111019/22/4e9fb4ff153d4_m.jpg

Siray Kong
http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/110710/20/4e1a6e75da400_m.jpg

Carol Seleme
http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/120107/06/4f085dec11d72_m.jpg

Jewels Victoria
http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/110813/14/4e46efa4e342b_m.jpg

Katie
http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/120124/11/4f1f06d68a4b4_m.jpg

Alexis Nichole
http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/110917/16/4e7533ea9f33f_m.jpg

Sylvia Daniels
http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/110808/21/4e40bd81a14d8_m.jpg

Lyna Ly Sparks
http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/110314/07/4d7e2b4a21ef1_m.jpg

Stacy
http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/111206/22/4edf04754a51c_m.jpg

Tabitha
http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/120109/12/4f0b47f1a3f85_m.jpg

Xena Kai
http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/111205/22/4eddbb20343fc_m.jpg

Sarah Mcdowd
http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/120104/11/4f04aacf4d508_m.jpg

Cece Jean
http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/111104/15/4eb460eea8b62_m.jpg

Kristin Barcelona
http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/120201/14/4f29b73596114_m.jpg


The Location

http://i1116.photobucket.com/albums/k562/s966ca11/409375_10150566132089734_856524733_8858495_1780358177_n.jpg
http://i1116.photobucket.com/albums/k562/s966ca11/409191_10150566126559734_856524733_8858485_1300813820_n.jpg
http://i1116.photobucket.com/albums/k562/s966ca11/407822_10150566121314734_856524733_8858472_622431593_n.jpg
http://i1116.photobucket.com/albums/k562/s966ca11/407504_10150566131744734_856524733_8858494_1239781140_n.jpg
http://i1116.photobucket.com/albums/k562/s966ca11/405649_10150566122349734_856524733_8858478_1883289488_n.jpg
http://i1116.photobucket.com/albums/k562/s966ca11/405324_10150566119029734_856524733_8858467_2136278068_n.jpg
http://i1116.photobucket.com/albums/k562/s966ca11/404501_10150566118474734_856524733_8858465_819320878_n.jpg
http://i1116.photobucket.com/albums/k562/s966ca11/403128_10150566119899734_856524733_8858469_877906373_n.jpg
http://i1116.photobucket.com/albums/k562/s966ca11/401378_10150566119514734_856524733_8858468_616199312_n.jpg
http://i1116.photobucket.com/albums/k562/s966ca11/396985_10150566131354734_1634547453_n.jpg
http://i1116.photobucket.com/albums/k562/s966ca11/396106_10150566120919734_856524733_8858471_439670320_n.jpg
http://i1116.photobucket.com/albums/k562/s966ca11/IMG_5692.jpg
http://i1116.photobucket.com/albums/k562/s966ca11/IMG_5683.jpg
http://i1116.photobucket.com/albums/k562/s966ca11/IMG_5668.jpg
http://i1116.photobucket.com/albums/k562/s966ca11/IMG_5668.jpg
http://i1116.photobucket.com/albums/k562/s966ca11/IMG_5663.jpg
http://i1116.photobucket.com/albums/k562/s966ca11/IMG_5634.jpg
http://i1116.photobucket.com/albums/k562/s966ca11/IMG_5627.jpg
http://i1116.photobucket.com/albums/k562/s966ca11/IMG_5622.jpg
http://i1116.photobucket.com/albums/k562/s966ca11/IMG_5621.jpg
http://i1116.photobucket.com/albums/k562/s966ca11/IMG_5597.jpg
Feb 01 12 11:10 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
CT_Photography
Posts: 310
Riverside, California, US


I HAD TO MAKE A NEW THREAD BECAUSE MODEL MAYHEM DELETED THE OTHER ONE BECAUSE I DIDN'T HAVE A DATE IN THE TITLE.  SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE.
Feb 01 12 11:16 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Jim and Josefina
Posts: 655
Ventura, California, US


With all this talent, I can't pass on this one!  The hard part will be deciding on which models to book!  -Jim
Feb 01 12 04:03 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Alexis Nichole
Posts: 1,016
Upland, California, US


Hey y'all I'll be at this event and am booking one on ones I'm a very professional and fun agency represented model smile p.m me for rates! Looking forward to working and meeting with everyone
Feb 01 12 04:07 pm  Link  Quote 
Digital Artist
Arthur Of GsE
Posts: 466
Los Angeles, California, US


Great location Clint.
Feb 01 12 05:12 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
CT_Photography
Posts: 310
Riverside, California, US


art of gt  wrote:
Great location Clint.

Thanks! I can't wait for this day to come, it's going to be a great shoot.

Feb 01 12 05:40 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Carol Seleme
Posts: 13
Los Angeles, California, US


Alrighty lets get these bookings started! Contact me to book your one-on-ones. Full implied and model release is all included in my super affordable flat rate smile 
BTW if you don't know me yet, watch me in action, so you know you will be getting what you see! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=roP17_KhG8E
Feb 01 12 06:45 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
CT_Photography
Posts: 310
Riverside, California, US


Carol Seleme wrote:
Alrighty lets get these bookings started! Contact me to book your one-on-ones. Full implied and model release is all included in my super affordable flat rate smile 
BTW if you don't know me yet, watch me in action, so you know you will be getting what you see! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=roP17_KhG8E

http://i1116.photobucket.com/albums/k562/s966ca11/comment-friday-damn.jpg

Feb 01 12 06:59 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
CT_Photography
Posts: 310
Riverside, California, US


Alexis Nichole wrote:
Hey y'all I'll be at this event and am booking one on ones I'm a very professional and fun agency represented model smile p.m me for rates! Looking forward to working and meeting with everyone
Feb 01 12 07:01 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Miss Ela Pasion
Posts: 84
Los Angeles, California, US


This looks like it's going to be a great group shoot! I'm excited to meet you all, as well as see some old friends again. Anyways, I'd love to work with you! I go up to full-implied nudity. If you like my look, please contact me on here or my email: Booking@MissElaPasion.com

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lye9jtjT6W1qdumavo1_500.jpg
http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ly8p9va2cj1qdumavo1_500.jpg
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/s720x720/405447_312944172081768_203454576364062_923112_208126426_n.jpg

ALSO, please feel free to add me on my other pages as well!!!
http://i1088.photobucket.com/albums/i333/MissElaPasion/MODELMAYHEM%20PROFILE/facebook-logo2-150x150.pnghttp://i1088.photobucket.com/albums/i333/MissElaPasion/MODELMAYHEM%20PROFILE/TwitterIcon150x150.pnghttp://i1088.photobucket.com/albums/i333/MissElaPasion/tumblrbuttonresized.png
**CLICK TO SEE MY PAGE**
Feb 01 12 07:06 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
CT_Photography
Posts: 310
Riverside, California, US


Miss Ela Pasion wrote:
This looks like it's going to be a great group shoot! I'm excited to meet you all, as well as see some old friends again. Anyways, I'd love to work with you! I go up to full-implied nudity. If you like my look, please contact me on here or my email: Booking@MissElaPasion.com

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lye9jtjT6W1qdumavo1_500.jpg
http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ly8p9va2cj1qdumavo1_500.jpg
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/s720x720/405447_312944172081768_203454576364062_923112_208126426_n.jpg

ALSO, please feel free to add me on my other pages as well!!!
http://i1088.photobucket.com/albums/i333/MissElaPasion/MODELMAYHEM%20PROFILE/facebook-logo2-150x150.pnghttp://i1088.photobucket.com/albums/i333/MissElaPasion/MODELMAYHEM%20PROFILE/TwitterIcon150x150.pnghttp://i1088.photobucket.com/albums/i333/MissElaPasion/tumblrbuttonresized.png
**CLICK TO SEE MY PAGE**

http://i1116.photobucket.com/albums/k562/s966ca11/comment-friday-damn.jpg

NOW I KNOW WHY FOOTBALL IS MY FAVORITE SPORT wink

Feb 01 12 07:42 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Siray Kong
Posts: 31
Los Angeles, California, US


Hi Guys I will be there with my new swimsuit collection!! Its on FIRE!!!!big_smile
http://i341.photobucket.com/albums/o380/sreykong/i-KCtmsnr-XL.jpg
Feb 01 12 08:05 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Jim and Josefina
Posts: 655
Ventura, California, US


Siray Kong wrote:
Hi Guys I will be there with my new swimsuit collection!! Its on FIRE!!!!big_smile
http://i341.photobucket.com/albums/o380/sreykong/i-KCtmsnr-XL.jpg

You are always on fire Siray!

http://www.pbase.com/bonner01/image/141200777.jpg

Feb 02 12 06:47 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
951PHOTOGRAPHY
Posts: 12
Moreno Valley, California, US


BEAUTIFUL MODELS AND A GREAT LOCATION! I CAN'T WAIT FOR FEB 25TH!!☺
Feb 02 12 07:36 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
CT_Photography
Posts: 310
Riverside, California, US


Just got the gifts that I will be raffling off at the event.  I might post pics of a couple of them
Feb 02 12 09:13 pm  Link  Quote 
Digital Artist
Arthur Of GsE
Posts: 466
Los Angeles, California, US


CT_Photography wrote:
Just got the gifts that I will be raffling off at the event.  I might post pics of a couple of them

Save a gift for me Clint.   :< )

Feb 02 12 09:16 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
CT_Photography
Posts: 310
Riverside, California, US


art of gt  wrote:
Save a gift for me Clint.   :< )

Ok i'll give you a gift, if you get the winning ticket lol

Feb 02 12 10:25 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Alexis Nichole
Posts: 1,016
Upland, California, US


CT_Photography wrote:

Has anyone ever told you that you look like Arianny Celeste from UFC?

No but I see the resemblance we both have heart shaped faces dark hair and dark eyes smile thanks

Feb 02 12 10:34 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
XENA KAI
Posts: 840
Los Angeles, California, US


http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/166987_2238953577151_1347371989_31909038_1147311585_n.jpg

Book me! I won't disappoint smile
Feb 03 12 02:14 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
CT_Photography
Posts: 310
Riverside, California, US


XENA KAI wrote:
http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/166987_2238953577151_1347371989_31909038_1147311585_n.jpg

Book me! I won't disappoint smile

I don't think you could ever disappoint!! wink

Feb 03 12 09:42 am  Link  Quote 
Model
Jewels Victoria
Posts: 2
Los Angeles, California, US


Can't wait to meet everyone! You can also email me at bookjuli86@hotmail.com
Feb 03 12 02:38 pm  Link  Quote 
Digital Artist
Arthur Of GsE
Posts: 466
Los Angeles, California, US


smile   

Great house + Great model lineup = Great event in the making
Feb 03 12 06:32 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Adam Hyatt Photography
Posts: 20
Los Angeles, California, US


This is rather temping... not sure if I will be free on that date yet...
Feb 04 12 05:12 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
CT_Photography
Posts: 310
Riverside, California, US


Adam Hyatt Photography wrote:
This is rather temping... not sure if I will be free on that date yet...

I'm sure you can find a way to make it.  You wouldn't want to miss out on being around all these beautiful models.

Feb 04 12 08:44 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
CT_Photography
Posts: 310
Riverside, California, US


This girl will be attending.  Her name is Crystal and she's a good friend of mine.  She does not have a model mayhem account.  If any photographers would like to get in contact with her just send me a message and i'll give you her contact info.


http://i1116.photobucket.com/albums/k562/s966ca11/394820_346219092073836_100000572454511_1261922_1012961237_n.jpg
Feb 04 12 12:03 pm  Link  Quote 
Digital Artist
Arthur Of GsE
Posts: 466
Los Angeles, California, US


CT_Photography wrote:

Ok i'll give you a gift, if you get the winning ticket lol

I think my odds are good.   smile

Feb 05 12 06:46 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Veronica Lynn Peres
Posts: 12
Riverside, California, US


HELLO, CAN I PARTICIPATE?
Feb 06 12 01:11 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Jim and Josefina
Posts: 655
Ventura, California, US


A bump from a then 16 year-old Kai...

http://www.pbase.com/bonner01/image/106819689.jpg
Jim
Feb 06 12 07:32 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
CT_Photography
Posts: 310
Riverside, California, US


Jim and Josefina wrote:
A bump from a then 16 year-old Kai...

http://www.pbase.com/bonner01/image/106819689.jpg
Jim

Wow!!! She looks almost exactly like someone I know in this pic.

Feb 06 12 12:52 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
XENA KAI
Posts: 840
Los Angeles, California, US


Jim and Josefina wrote:
A bump from a then 16 year-old Kai...

http://www.pbase.com/bonner01/image/106819689.jpg
Jim

I was so young! 4 years ago smile

Feb 06 12 01:03 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
951PHOTOGRAPHY
Posts: 12
Moreno Valley, California, US


Most definitely an event not to be missed.

Not only do you get to network with some awesome photographers and hot & friendly models but they're also - and ALWAYS - filled with great vibes, a friendly and welcoming environment, and non stop laughs!

Those who have attended past events will agree with me, you'd have to be there to believe!

Don't miss it!!!!
Feb 06 12 01:56 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
CT_Photography
Posts: 310
Riverside, California, US


951PHOTOGRAPHY wrote:
Most definitely an event not to be missed.

Not only do you get to network with some awesome photographers and hot & friendly models but they're also - and ALWAYS - filled with great vibes, a friendly and welcoming environment, and non stop laughs!

Those who have attended past events will agree with me, you'd have to be there to believe!

Don't miss it!!!!

This one will out do the last one.  I'll make sure of that!!

Feb 06 12 06:06 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Carol Seleme
Posts: 13
Los Angeles, California, US


Got a few one-on-one spots left folks! Move fast wink
Feb 07 12 09:38 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
RandEe
Posts: 3
Los Angeles, California, US


will go for sure can't wait
Feb 07 12 11:17 pm  Link  Quote 
Digital Artist
Arthur Of GsE
Posts: 466
Los Angeles, California, US


17 days away for Mr Clint.    smile

Should be great.
Feb 08 12 12:50 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
CT_Photography
Posts: 310
Riverside, California, US


RandEe wrote:
will go for sure can't wait

Cool! You'll have a great time at this event.

Feb 08 12 01:23 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
CT_Photography
Posts: 310
Riverside, California, US


art of gt  wrote:
17 days away for Mr Clint.    smile

Should be great.

It feels like it's much longer than that.

Feb 08 12 01:24 am  Link  Quote 
Model
staci Lynn M
Posts: 1
Whittier, California, US


I can't wait for this!! Message me for one on ones...I have some real good rates!
Feb 08 12 08:15 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
CT_Photography
Posts: 310
Riverside, California, US


One of the gifts that I will be raffling off

http://i1116.photobucket.com/albums/k562/s966ca11/mail.jpg
Feb 08 12 08:49 pm  Link  Quote 
Digital Artist
Arthur Of GsE
Posts: 466
Los Angeles, California, US


CT_Photography wrote:
One of the gifts that I will be raffling off

http://i1116.photobucket.com/albums/k562/s966ca11/mail.jpg

That's got my name all over it Clint.    wink

Feb 08 12 09:14 pm  Link  Quote 
1234last   Search   Reply



main | browse | casting/travel | forums | shout box | help | advertising | contests | share | join the mayhem

more modelmayhem on: | | | edu

©2006-2014 ModelMayhem.com. All Rights Reserved.
MODEL MAYHEM is a registered trademark.
Toggle Worksafe Mode: Off | On
Terms | Privacy | Careers