login info join!
Forums > Digital Art and Retouching > Challenges, Contests, and Samples > Adrienna Beauty and Fashion Raw Search   Reply
12last
Photographer
Kelly E
Posts: 2,697
Iowa City, Iowa, US


May 30 12 08:22 pm  Link  Quote 
Retoucher
Kirks Picture Shoppe
Posts: 261
Knoxville, Tennessee, US


http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s2/Liddell2007_2007/DSC_0082bsmall.jpg
May 30 12 11:08 pm  Link  Quote 
Digital Artist
Tania Duangtecha
Posts: 82
Bangkok, Bangkok, Thailand


Hi, Here's my try
May i use it in my port outside MM?
Thanks

http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/120530/23/4fc710fc2fd49.jpg
May 30 12 11:36 pm  Link  Quote 
Retoucher
Von Lomotes
Posts: 83
London, England, United Kingdom


here is my quick edit

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7074/7308347982_80af1be6d7_b.jpg
May 31 12 07:26 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Kelly E
Posts: 2,697
Iowa City, Iowa, US


Tania Duangtecha wrote:
Hi, Here's my try
May i use it in my port outside MM?
Thanks

http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/120530/23/4fc710fc2fd49.jpg

sensational great skin work

May 31 12 07:36 am  Link  Quote 
Retoucher
MicheleCheeseman
Posts: 301
Redding, California, US


Cool Pic!
http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e80/Sunniee/KellyE_DSC_0082web-1.jpg
May 31 12 08:52 am  Link  Quote 
Retoucher
The Next Affect
Posts: 489
Houston, Texas, US


http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y41/s_mccown/DSC_0082_1.jpg


http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y41/s_mccown/DSC_0085_1.jpg


http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y41/s_mccown/CRW_2647_1.jpg


http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y41/s_mccown/CRW_2752_1.jpg
May 31 12 09:08 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Kelly E
Posts: 2,697
Iowa City, Iowa, US


NICE loving these alot
May 31 12 12:49 pm  Link  Quote 
Digital Artist
LA3Digital Art
Posts: 54
Wilburton, Oklahoma, US


The two images that we chose to try:

http://la3digitalartdls.webs.com/ModelMayhem/KellyE/CRW_2743-web.jpg


http://la3digitalartdls.webs.com/ModelMayhem/KellyE/DSC_0082-web.jpg

Can we use them outside of MM?
May 31 12 01:29 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Kelly E
Posts: 2,697
Iowa City, Iowa, US


LA3Digital Art wrote:
The two images that we chose to try:

http://la3digitalartdls.webs.com/ModelMayhem/KellyE/CRW_2743-web.jpg


http://la3digitalartdls.webs.com/ModelMayhem/KellyE/DSC_0082-web.jpg

Can we use them outside of MM?

if you could message me with details on where, thanks so much

May 31 12 08:00 pm  Link  Quote 
Retoucher
pdretouching
Posts: 31
Ann Arbor, Michigan, US


In love with this photo!  Your work is incredible:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/72384620@N04/7312686026/in/photostream/

Link: http://www.flickr.com/photos/72384620@N … otostream/
May 31 12 10:44 pm  Link  Quote 
Retoucher
BitterSweet Remedy
Posts: 106
MOUNTAIN HOME A F B, Idaho, US


http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii244/Devilslilvamp/DSC_0085.jpg
Jun 01 12 02:23 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Kelly E
Posts: 2,697
Iowa City, Iowa, US


pdretouching wrote:
In love with this photo!  Your work is incredible:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/72384620@N04/7312686026/in/photostream/

Link: http://www.flickr.com/photos/72384620@N … otostream/

love this

Jun 01 12 05:47 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Kelly E
Posts: 2,697
Iowa City, Iowa, US


BitterSweet Remedy wrote:
http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii244/Devilslilvamp/DSC_0085.jpg

very cool

Jun 01 12 05:48 am  Link  Quote 
Retoucher
Kaliiha Retouch
Posts: 39
Reinsvoll, Oppland, Norway


http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/120601/11/4fc9089290adf_m.jpg
Jun 01 12 11:19 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Kelly E
Posts: 2,697
Iowa City, Iowa, US


Kaliiha Retouch wrote:
http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/120601/11/4fc9089290adf_m.jpg

nice take on this one

Jun 01 12 03:05 pm  Link  Quote 
Retoucher
Yuriko Yoshida
Posts: 22
Davao, Southern Mindanao, Philippines


http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/5189/20573325.png

Hello... That was my take on your photo! smile By the way can I post this also on my blog (aside from MM)? It's a personal blog of mine and I want to make a post regarding a few of the retouches that I've done and I will be placing credits of course.

Thank you smile
Jun 02 12 03:27 am  Link  Quote 
Retoucher
56dan
Posts: 143
Craiova, Dolj, Romania


Thanks Kelly, excellent photos!

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7221/7320094736_0d35c44190_b.jpg
Jun 02 12 05:45 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Kelly E
Posts: 2,697
Iowa City, Iowa, US


Yuriko Yoshida wrote:
http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/5189/20573325.png

Hello... That was my take on your photo! smile By the way can I post this also on my blog (aside from MM)? It's a personal blog of mine and I want to make a post regarding a few of the retouches that I've done and I will be placing credits of course.

Thank you smile

Oh nice, yes you may sent a pm thanks

Jun 02 12 05:40 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Kelly E
Posts: 2,697
Iowa City, Iowa, US


56dan wrote:
Thanks Kelly, excellent photos!

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7221/7320094736_0d35c44190_b.jpg

very cool

Jun 02 12 05:40 pm  Link  Quote 
Retoucher
alberta86
Posts: 64
Orlando, Florida, US


I wanted to do more with this but lack the technical ability. Thanks for letting me create with your photo...time to study some more.

http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/120602/18/4fcabfbded022.jpg
Jun 02 12 06:47 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Kelly E
Posts: 2,697
Iowa City, Iowa, US


alberta86 wrote:
I wanted to do more with this but lack the technical ability. Thanks for letting me create with your photo...time to study some more.

http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/120602/18/4fcabfbded022.jpg

very interesting i really like it

Jun 02 12 07:49 pm  Link  Quote 
Retoucher
ilham parma
Posts: 204
Bontang, Kalimantan Timur, Indonesia


My try smile

http://i351.photobucket.com/albums/q444/ad4mska/misc/CRW_2754-copy.jpg

Permission to put in my gallery
Jun 03 12 08:56 pm  Link  Quote 
Retoucher
Kirks Picture Shoppe
Posts: 261
Knoxville, Tennessee, US


http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s2/Liddell2007_2007/CRW_2751bsmall.jpg
Jun 04 12 01:20 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Kelly E
Posts: 2,697
Iowa City, Iowa, US


ilham parma wrote:
My try smile

http://i351.photobucket.com/albums/q444/ad4mska/misc/CRW_2754-copy.jpg

Permission to put in my gallery

Wow

Jun 04 12 03:24 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
David Farina
Posts: 21
Asunción, Asunción, Paraguay


http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7238/7335637788_80423cc678_c.jpg
http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8144/7335673712_74362c2d23_c.jpg
here's go my first upload.. i hope you like it.! big_smile
Jun 04 12 06:55 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
David Farina
Posts: 21
Asunción, Asunción, Paraguay


http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7083/7335887110_fcebb95422_c.jpg
here goes another.. hope you like it! smile
Jun 04 12 07:29 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Kelly E
Posts: 2,697
Iowa City, Iowa, US


David Farina wrote:
http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7083/7335887110_fcebb95422_c.jpg
here goes another.. hope you like it! smile

sweet thank u

Jun 04 12 07:35 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
David Farina
Posts: 21
Asunción, Asunción, Paraguay


http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7235/7338351214_861f95a811_c.jpg
i do some corrections at this picture..
i hope you like it! ,.... again.. big_smile
PD: my english is a little poor, not much words to say.. haha
Jun 04 12 01:26 pm  Link  Quote 
Retoucher
bdesign
Posts: 16
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia


May I use this in my portfolio?

http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/120619/04/4fe0697bcd8ed_m.jpg
Jun 19 12 04:59 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
bastian
Posts: 93
LONG ISLAND CITY, New York, US


The Next Affect wrote:
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y41/s_mccown/CRW_2752_1.jpg

hello can u teach me how to get this effect?using plugins or only Photoshop?

thank u

Jun 19 12 05:16 am  Link  Quote 
Retoucher
Shadowvik
Posts: 96
Mahiljow, Mahiljow, Belarus


http://s017.radikal.ru/i410/1206/7b/a37727a19d73.jpg
Jun 19 12 09:26 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Kelly E
Posts: 2,697
Iowa City, Iowa, US


Shadowvik wrote:
http://s017.radikal.ru/i410/1206/7b/a37727a19d73.jpg

wow this is really cool

Jun 19 12 11:17 am  Link  Quote 
Retoucher
Vera Tough
Posts: 6
Xian, Shaanxi, China


Here's my try. (I hope it's not too tacky ^_^)

http://i1146.photobucket.com/albums/o539/veratough/MM800.jpg

May I use it in my portfolio on coroflot.com?
Jun 20 12 07:06 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
bastian
Posts: 93
LONG ISLAND CITY, New York, US


heres mine

http://i807.photobucket.com/albums/yy355/Dezant_Miradz/CRW_2754.gif

i think this girl has natural beuty and Charisma, i like it more natural look, and she look pretty young
Jun 22 12 07:27 am  Link  Quote 
Retoucher
MP_DigitalStudio1
Posts: 1,041
San Francisco, California, US


My Humble Try.......

http://i.imgur.com/UqbuY.jpg

Would like to use in port if ok....
Jun 22 12 07:58 am  Link  Quote 
Retoucher
REVIVE retouch
Posts: 63
Margate, England, United Kingdom


http://www.modelmayhem.com/portfolio/pic/28875420

would like to use in my port if okay?
Jun 22 12 11:32 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Kelly E
Posts: 2,697
Iowa City, Iowa, US


REVIVE retouch  wrote:
http://www.modelmayhem.com/portfolio/pic/28875420

would like to use in my port if okay?

for some reason picture not showing up

Jun 22 12 11:54 am  Link  Quote 
Retoucher
REVIVE retouch
Posts: 63
Margate, England, United Kingdom


Kelly E wrote:

for some reason picture not showing up

i know please could you help me with this, i put [img]and[/img] between my link but still no image?

Jun 22 12 11:56 am  Link  Quote 
Retoucher
REVIVE retouch
Posts: 63
Margate, England, United Kingdom


Jun 22 12 12:34 pm  Link  Quote 
12last   Search   Reply



main | browse | casting/travel | forums | shout box | help | advertising | contests | share | join the mayhem

more modelmayhem on: | | | edu

©2006-2014 ModelMayhem.com. All Rights Reserved.
MODEL MAYHEM is a registered trademark.
Toggle Worksafe Mode: Off | On
Terms | Privacy | Careers