login info join!
Forums > Digital Art and Retouching > Challenges, Contests, and Samples > Fashion Studio, nice wardrobes, RAW 40MB pictures! Search   Reply
first123last
Photographer
STA PHOTO
Posts: 1,453
Vienna, Wien, Austria


BIG UPDATE!
ALL FILES ON MEDIA FIRE FROM NOW ON!
Jun 08 12 03:32 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
DarkDaze
Posts: 20
Chicago, Illinois, US


Can you send me the media fire link please?

Thanks
Jun 08 12 03:52 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
STA PHOTO
Posts: 1,453
Vienna, Wien, Austria


EPMD Photography wrote:
Can you send me the media fire link please?

Thanks

Give me your Mailadress please ;-)

Jun 08 12 04:04 am  Link  Quote 
Retoucher
Kaliiha Retouch
Posts: 39
Reinsvoll, Oppland, Norway


Amazing shots!

7514
7463
7467
7473
7409
7443
7451
7771
7774
7779
7765
7747
7596
7584
7595
7387
7380

kaliiharetouch@gmail.com
Jun 08 12 04:34 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
STA PHOTO
Posts: 1,453
Vienna, Wien, Austria


Kaliiha Retouch wrote:
Amazing shots!

7514
7463
7467
7473
7409
7443
7451
7771
7774
7779
7765
7747
7596
7584
7595
7387
7380

kaliiharetouch@gmail.com

SEND

Jun 08 12 04:54 am  Link  Quote 
Retoucher
JaydenRiches
Posts: 249
Stuttgart, Baden-Württemberg, Germany


would like to try

PTX7280
PTX7349

thank you

jakob.kusmierz@googlemail.com
Jun 08 12 09:20 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
STA PHOTO
Posts: 1,453
Vienna, Wien, Austria


JaydenRiches wrote:
would like to try

PTX7280
PTX7349

thank you

jakob.kusmierz@googlemail.com

SEND

Jun 08 12 11:55 pm  Link  Quote 
Retoucher
ILLUMINATING RETOUCHER
Posts: 33
Madison, Wisconsin, US


Hi can I please try

PTX7792
PTX7794

My e-mail address is illuminatingimage@aol.com

Thank you!
Jun 09 12 09:49 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
STA PHOTO
Posts: 1,453
Vienna, Wien, Austria


ILLUMINATING RETOUCHER wrote:
Hi can I please try

PTX7792
PTX7794

My e-mail address is illuminatingimage@aol.com

Thank you!

SEND

Jun 09 12 10:01 am  Link  Quote 
Retoucher
Anna Schnabel
Posts: 128
Dresden, Saxony, Germany


May I have the media fire link please?  I can't open the .raw file.

Thanks at advance!

schnabel.anna@gmx.de
Jun 09 12 12:15 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
STA PHOTO
Posts: 1,453
Vienna, Wien, Austria


Anna Schnabel wrote:
May I have the media fire link please?  I can't open the .raw file.

Thanks at advance!

schnabel.anna@gmx.de

SEND

Jun 09 12 12:33 pm  Link  Quote 
Retoucher
dweekley
Posts: 36
White Plains, New York, US


Love the photos. Hope to do more. Thanks for the practice.
http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/120610/16/4fd52d0f9a97f.jpg
Jun 10 12 04:31 pm  Link  Quote 
Retoucher
MoonwalkerGfx
Posts: 48
Cairo, Cairo, Egypt


Send me thoos all to Em_mo200992@yahoo.com
I Am Back again big_smile
Jun 10 12 04:43 pm  Link  Quote 
Digital Artist
Jose Miguel Gago
Posts: 52
Valencia, Valencia, Spain


Hi there,  may I please have the link to these photos they are great!

retoque@josemiguelgago.com

Thanks!
Jun 11 12 12:27 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
STA PHOTO
Posts: 1,453
Vienna, Wien, Austria


dweekley wrote:
Love the photos. Hope to do more. Thanks for the practice.
http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/120610/16/4fd52d0f9a97f.jpg

Great work, i like it!!
Would be realy great if i become this picture in high res office@staphoto.com
Thank you, hope i see more like this!!

Jun 11 12 01:22 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
STA PHOTO
Posts: 1,453
Vienna, Wien, Austria


Jose Miguel Gago wrote:
Hi there,  may I please have the link to these photos they are great!

retoque@josemiguelgago.com

Thanks!

SEND

Jun 11 12 01:22 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
STA PHOTO
Posts: 1,453
Vienna, Wien, Austria


MoonwalkerGfx wrote:
Send me thoos all to Em_mo200992@yahoo.com
I Am Back again big_smile

SEND

Jun 11 12 01:22 am  Link  Quote 
Retoucher
Luna-Luna
Posts: 69
Montevideo, Montevideo, Uruguay


Hello!

May I have 7842, 7765 and 7382, please?

lucia.arin.pintos@gmail.com

Thank you.
Jun 11 12 04:59 pm  Link  Quote 
Retoucher
Chris7419
Posts: 53
Manchester, England, United Kingdom


Jeez, you take nice photos! - I'd love the link to these too please!

cotheremails@gmail.com

Thanks!
Jun 12 12 02:51 am  Link  Quote 
Digital Artist
crossprocessing
Posts: 52
Madrid, Madrid, Spain


Hi:
CAN YOU SEND ME THE LINK OF MEDIAFIRE?

info@crossprocessing.es

THANKS¡¡
Jun 12 12 04:14 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
STA PHOTO
Posts: 1,453
Vienna, Wien, Austria


crossprocessing wrote:
Hi:
CAN YOU SEND ME THE LINK OF MEDIAFIRE?

info@crossprocessing.es

THANKS¡¡

SEND

Jun 22 12 04:51 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
STA PHOTO
Posts: 1,453
Vienna, Wien, Austria


Chris7419 wrote:
Jeez, you take nice photos! - I'd love the link to these too please!

cotheremails@gmail.com

Thanks!

SEND

Jun 22 12 04:52 am  Link  Quote 
Retoucher
SamanthaFriend
Posts: 45
Camberley-Frimley, England, United Kingdom


May i have the link for these plz?? smile Samantha_friend@ymail.com

Thank you so much!

Samantha x
Jun 22 12 01:53 pm  Link  Quote 
Retoucher
CS PhotoStudio
Posts: 178
El Paso, Texas, US


Can you send me the media fire link please?

salvega54@gmail.com
Jun 22 12 05:56 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
KenneyPhotography
Posts: 36
Chattanooga, Tennessee, US


Thank you so much! I would love to edit one or all of these:

7792
7920
7985
7280

Great shoot thanks!

paku3d@gmail.com
Jun 22 12 06:05 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
STA PHOTO
Posts: 1,453
Vienna, Wien, Austria


SamanthaFriend wrote:
May i have the link for these plz?? smile Samantha_friend@ymail.com

Thank you so much!

Samantha x

SEND

Jun 23 12 01:26 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
STA PHOTO
Posts: 1,453
Vienna, Wien, Austria


KenneyPhotography wrote:
Thank you so much! I would love to edit one or all of these:

7792
7920
7985
7280

Great shoot thanks!

paku3d@gmail.com

SEND

Jun 23 12 01:26 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
STA PHOTO
Posts: 1,453
Vienna, Wien, Austria


CS PhotoStudio wrote:
Can you send me the media fire link please?

salvega54@gmail.com

SEND

Jun 23 12 01:26 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Dorian05
Posts: 34
Milan, Lombardy, Italy


here is my try:
http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/120629/06/4feda98317538.jpg
Jun 29 12 06:12 am  Link  Quote 
Retoucher
Xurde Blanco
Posts: 102
Zaragoza, Aragon, Spain


Send me please ptx7200 ptx7982 ptx7471

xurdeblanco@gmail.com

Thanks
Jun 29 12 08:58 am  Link  Quote 
Retoucher
vicalib
Posts: 135
Epsom and Ewell, England, United Kingdom


This is my try.
May I use it in my portfolio?
Thanks!
http://s41.radikal.ru/i092/1207/31/7a9f9fbd0c34.jpg
Jul 18 12 02:34 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
STA PHOTO
Posts: 1,453
Vienna, Wien, Austria


vicalib wrote:
This is my try.
May I use it in my portfolio?
Thanks!
http://s41.radikal.ru/i092/1207/31/7a9f9fbd0c34.jpg

Great!!!
Would be nice if u sending i me in high res ;-)
Thanks!

Jul 31 12 11:40 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
STA PHOTO
Posts: 1,453
Vienna, Wien, Austria


xurde wrote:
Send me please ptx7200 ptx7982 ptx7471

xurdeblanco@gmail.com

Thanks

SEND

Jul 31 12 11:40 pm  Link  Quote 
Retoucher
vtrantien
Posts: 615
Hồ Chí Minh City, Pomorskie, Vietnam


Sorry for not finding the site, so I post the image here:

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7253/7709140462_6264923905_b.jpg
Aug 04 12 01:38 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
STA PHOTO
Posts: 1,453
Vienna, Wien, Austria


Jose Miguel Gago wrote:
Hi there,  may I please have the link to these photos they are great!

retoque@josemiguelgago.com

Thanks!

SEND

Sep 01 12 03:58 am  Link  Quote 
Retoucher
magic1840
Posts: 12
Beijing, Beijing, China


Could I please have #'s  7200 7380 7664 7955
magic1840@gmail.com
thank you
Oct 11 12 10:50 pm  Link  Quote 
Retoucher
vicalib
Posts: 135
Epsom and Ewell, England, United Kingdom


Great stuff.
Thank you very much!
http://i066.radikal.ru/1210/bc/fea5fa7246f6.jpg
http://s018.radikal.ru/i517/1210/5f/d3f177eb164f.jpg
As usual, I ask permission
Oct 23 12 07:00 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Mario Buzz
Posts: 59
Dubrava, Zagreb, Croatia


Hi, can I have 7773, 7774, 7792, 7524, 7484, 7440, 7462, 7880, 7949

Please send to:
mariob55555@gmail.com

Thank you!
Nov 05 12 01:22 pm  Link  Quote 
Retoucher
denis michaliov
Posts: 67
Klaipėda, Klaipėdos, Lithuania


Hello!
can i have those files
7765
7533
7722
7879
7919
7393
7095

to denismart25@yahoo.com
thank you
Nov 17 12 10:26 am  Link  Quote 
Digital Artist
guorui
Posts: 67
Luzhou, Sichuan, China


May I have the link please

baby19881227@gmail.com

THX
Nov 20 12 09:12 am  Link  Quote 
first123last   Search   Reply



main | browse | casting/travel | forums | shout box | help | advertising | contests | share | join the mayhem

more modelmayhem on: | | | edu

©2006-2014 ModelMayhem.com. All Rights Reserved.
MODEL MAYHEM is a registered trademark.
Toggle Worksafe Mode: Off | On
Terms | Privacy | Careers