login info join!
Forums > Digital Art and Retouching > Challenges, Contests, and Samples > Editorial Outdoor / RAW / Search   Reply
first12
Digital Artist
Tania Duangtecha
Posts: 82
Bangkok, Bangkok, Thailand


my one

http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/120606/09/4fcf8a37769bf.jpg
Jun 06 12 09:58 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
STA PHOTO
Posts: 1,453
Vienna, Wien, Austria


Tania Duangtecha wrote:
my one

http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/120606/09/4fcf8a37769bf.jpg

I LOVE IT! I like the fine and clean skin texture and fine retouch lipps!!
Would be great i become it in high res ;-)

I love to see here all the different ways/styles retoucher working with my pictures, REALY GREAT!!

Jun 06 12 10:27 am  Link  Quote 
Retoucher
steve rosas
Posts: 34
Montreal, Quebec, Canada


Thank you. Beautiful images to work with. My try
Can I use them in my port?
http://img837.imageshack.us/img837/9615/portrait16of1.jpg
Jun 06 12 03:08 pm  Link  Quote 
Retoucher
MoonwalkerGfx
Posts: 48
Cairo, Cairo, Egypt


http://c1206.hizliresim.com/y/7/7l411.jpg
Jun 06 12 04:30 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
STA PHOTO
Posts: 1,453
Vienna, Wien, Austria


steve rosas wrote:
Thank you. Beautiful images to work with. My try
Can I use them in my port?
http://img837.imageshack.us/img837/9615/portrait16of1.jpg

Great Retouch, i like the tone ;-))
Yes, use it, but please write credits: Photographer: www.staphoto.com
Would be great i become the picture also in high res THX!!!

Jun 06 12 04:36 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
STA PHOTO
Posts: 1,453
Vienna, Wien, Austria


MoonwalkerGfx wrote:
http://c1206.hizliresim.com/y/7/7l411.jpg

Another great one ;-))) I Like!!
You post this picture in the wrong section ;-)

Jun 06 12 04:37 pm  Link  Quote 
Retoucher
Primetouch Retouch
Posts: 84
New York, New York, US


Wow..

Beautiful images!

Please can you send

IMG_5732
IMG_5907
IMG_5722

to Primetouch1@gmail.com

Thank you so MUCH!
Jun 06 12 06:06 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
William Blackrose
Posts: 113
Waco, Texas, US


please send the following to MrBlackrose@gmx.com

5851
5862
5752
5979
5987

Thank you
Jun 06 12 06:17 pm  Link  Quote 
Retoucher
ModaRetouch
Posts: 253
Exeter, England, United Kingdom


This is my try -

http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/579333_3551222972772_2050127443_n.jpg

http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/599392_3551128690415_1038553667_32629686_396242044_n.jpg
Jun 07 12 01:56 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
STA PHOTO
Posts: 1,453
Vienna, Wien, Austria


Moda Alt Models Retouch wrote:
This is my try -

http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/579333_3551222972772_2050127443_n.jpg

http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/599392_3551128690415_1038553667_32629686_396242044_n.jpg

Another great one, I LIKE ;-)

Jun 07 12 02:09 am  Link  Quote 
Retoucher
Maluytka
Posts: 100
Moscow, Moscow, Russia


Wow! Very beautiful photos! 6075,6080,5968,5919,5871,5718,5807,5761 please
My mail e-dizain@mail.ru
Jun 07 12 06:41 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
STA PHOTO
Posts: 1,453
Vienna, Wien, Austria


Maluytka wrote:
Wow! Very beautiful photos! 6075,6080,5968,5919,5871,5718,5807,5761 please
My mail e-dizain@mail.ru

Thanks!

SEND

Jun 08 12 12:00 am  Link  Quote 
Retoucher
JaydenRiches
Posts: 249
Stuttgart, Baden-Württemberg, Germany


if i may i'd like to retouch

IMG_5987

jakob.kusmierz@googlemail.com
Jun 08 12 09:15 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
STA PHOTO
Posts: 1,453
Vienna, Wien, Austria


JaydenRiches wrote:
if i may i'd like to retouch

IMG_5987

jakob.kusmierz@googlemail.com

SEND

Jun 09 12 01:35 am  Link  Quote 
Retoucher
ILLUMINATING RETOUCHER
Posts: 33
Madison, Wisconsin, US


Hi can I please try

5722

My e-mail address is illuminatingimage@aol.com

Thank you!
Jun 09 12 09:45 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
STA PHOTO
Posts: 1,453
Vienna, Wien, Austria


ILLUMINATING RETOUCHER wrote:
Hi can I please try

5722

My e-mail address is illuminatingimage@aol.com

Thank you!

SEND

Jun 09 12 10:04 am  Link  Quote 
Digital Artist
BECHO Studio
Posts: 110
Qingdao, Shandong, China


5725
5738
5807
5862
5854
5907
5956
5979

1091837242@qq.com

THANK YOU
Jun 09 12 12:51 pm  Link  Quote 
Retoucher
Primetouch Retouch
Posts: 84
New York, New York, US


My try thank you..
may I use in my portfolios..?

http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/120628/22/4fed4091c2388.jpg
Jun 28 12 11:08 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
STA PHOTO
Posts: 1,453
Vienna, Wien, Austria


JustusStone wrote:
My try thank you..
may I use in my portfolios..?

http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/120628/22/4fed4091c2388.jpg

Great ;-)
Yes and please send me also this one in high res please ;-)
Thanks!!!

Jun 29 12 12:47 am  Link  Quote 
Retoucher
seungmin kim
Posts: 47
Seoul, Seoul, Korea (South)


it's amazing~
can I get the link,please?

antiarty@bridges.kr

thank you
Jun 29 12 01:37 am  Link  Quote 
Digital Artist
BECHO Studio
Posts: 110
Qingdao, Shandong, China


pls sent to : 1091837242@qq.com
thank you!
Jun 30 12 03:41 am  Link  Quote 
Retoucher
REVIVE retouch
Posts: 63
Margate, England, United Kingdom


i cant see the previews, can you please send me link to revive-retouch@live.co.uk

thanks
bobby
Jun 30 12 04:45 am  Link  Quote 
Retoucher
mihail_bondareff
Posts: 112
Oryol, Orel, Russia


can I get the link,please?

mihail.bondareff@gmail.com

thanks
Jun 30 12 05:30 am  Link  Quote 
Retoucher
EVE HARLOWE
Posts: 91
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, US


Are these images still available , if so where can I see the choices? Thanks

eveharlowe@gmail.com ...beautiful work by the way!
Jun 30 12 01:32 pm  Link  Quote 
Retoucher
seungmin kim
Posts: 47
Seoul, Seoul, Korea (South)


this is my try.
could I use it for my portfolio,please?
thanks for beautiful photos ^^

http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/120708/21/4ffa64c402555.jpg
Jul 08 12 10:00 pm  Link  Quote 
Retoucher
jhr
Posts: 4
Göteborg, Västra Götaland, Sweden


Jul 08 12 11:57 pm  Link  Quote 
Retoucher
RiaanMostert
Posts: 18
Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa


Awesome SHots

May i have the links please smile

rmostertphoto@gmail.com

Thanks Alot
Jul 09 12 01:29 am  Link  Quote 
Retoucher
H e r
Posts: 53
Edinburgh, Scotland, United Kingdom


Hi

Could I get the preview link, would love to try these.

her@highendretoucher.com
Jul 09 12 02:02 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
STA PHOTO
Posts: 1,453
Vienna, Wien, Austria


REVIVE retouch  wrote:
i cant see the previews, can you please send me link to revive-retouch@live.co.uk

thanks
bobby

SEND

Jul 31 12 11:21 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
STA PHOTO
Posts: 1,453
Vienna, Wien, Austria


H e r wrote:
Hi

Could I get the preview link, would love to try these.

her@highendretoucher.com

SEND

Jul 31 12 11:21 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
STA PHOTO
Posts: 1,453
Vienna, Wien, Austria


RiaanMostert wrote:
Awesome SHots

May i have the links please smile

rmostertphoto@gmail.com

Thanks Alot

SEND

Jul 31 12 11:21 pm  Link  Quote 
Retoucher
Mowu - Retoucher
Posts: 54
Beijing, Beijing, China


I can get it all?

Thank you very much! !

inkwu@foxmail.com
Aug 06 12 03:47 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
STA PHOTO
Posts: 1,453
Vienna, Wien, Austria


Mowu - Retoucher wrote:
I can get it all?

Thank you very much! !

inkwu@foxmail.com

SEND

Sep 01 12 03:56 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
STA PHOTO
Posts: 1,453
Vienna, Wien, Austria


EVE HARLOWE CONCEPTS wrote:
Are these images still available , if so where can I see the choices? Thanks

eveharlowe@gmail.com ...beautiful work by the way!

SEND

Sep 01 12 03:57 am  Link  Quote 
Retoucher
Mike Needham Retouching
Posts: 369
Cheltenham, England, United Kingdom


Could I get the link to the images please - thehermit2 at hotmail.com
Sep 01 12 04:19 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
STA PHOTO
Posts: 1,453
Vienna, Wien, Austria


Mike Needham Retouching wrote:
Could I get the link to the images please - thehermit2 at hotmail.com

SEND

Sep 01 12 04:55 am  Link  Quote 
Retoucher
RetAnna
Posts: 30
Shakhty, Rostov, Russia


моя попыткаhttp://cs407430.userapi.com/v407430722/3135/ockKtc6yjR4.jpg
Sep 24 12 02:25 pm  Link  Quote 
Retoucher
RET Retouching Training
Posts: 3
Birmingham, England, United Kingdom


Can I still get in on the action???
Absolutely in love with these shots! :DDDDDD
jamesheru [at] gmail.com
Sep 29 12 06:37 am  Link  Quote 
Retoucher
Seth Heller
Posts: 104
Phoenix, Arizona, US


Hi, would love the link! thanks~
Dec 31 12 10:45 pm  Link  Quote 
first12   Search   Reply



main | browse | casting/travel | forums | shout box | help | advertising | contests | share | join the mayhem

more modelmayhem on: | | | edu

©2006-2014 ModelMayhem.com. All Rights Reserved.
MODEL MAYHEM is a registered trademark.
Toggle Worksafe Mode: Off | On
Terms | Privacy | Careers