Locally, I'm willing to barter time for all sorts of things related to home improvement- tools, supplies, time/skills. I'm currently remodeling the home my husband and I bought this year, and it needs quite a bit of work.
Outside of the local area- I'm always willing to barter for things like airfare/hotel/rental cars. I'm looking at doing some very short trips to the MD/DC area in October and would GLADLY trade shoot time for a round trip ticket or a rental car while in the area.
There's a list on my profile of things I barter for. Shoes (not sneakers- SHOES) are always my favorite.
I am photographer in Southern Illinois. Carbondale area.
Things I offer:
Photography, studio and location setups.
(weddings, baby, kids, senior, family, pets, model session, headshots, event)
Commercial photos (product, architectural, office staff)
Things i would like in trade:
Clothes (levis 527 jeans, shirts with snap buttons)
Nikon compatible lenses
Backdrops and props
VW camper van (for a project fixed upper)
Open to other items
Gymnastics/Cheer/General Fitness classes
Wedding/Birthday/themed cakes cupcakes
and any pies or cookies or nonsense(ask to see my port)
I have some fun clothes to trade faux leather corset and the such!
If you want to impress someone I can come cook in your home for up to a party of 12
Things I would offer my time/skills for:
Shoot clothes for sure
size 7 1/2 heels
I would love love love clothes for the rennaisance fair next years, large skirts corsets leather pouches the such.
Oregon - Central, High Desert area. Rural, scenic beauty
Hosting for traveling models. References available
A Western movie set/town for Photography, Video
Washington - San Juan Island (in Puget Sound) 8 miles from Victoria, BC
Temperate rainforest type location. Pond, rock formation, mossy scenics
fern forests, old growth forest.
Guest House for hosting traveling models
Videography Services -shooting, editing, duplicating, distributing HD
Travel For selected models, I would be open to trading airfare for modeling. See
Modeling services. I'm interested in nudes and implied in Western
themes, vintage themes, fetish themes, some alternative themes
Camera equipment: I'm a Canon shooter (it's what I have) so lenses, 5D
MK II or III body, wireless X-mission ditzels.. etc
Video Equip - Sony professional quality NX series is great. I need another
Lifecasting - models and/or experienced life casters.
Things I can offer:
Help in creating/managing social media accounts (twitter, tumblr, facebook, anything)
Creation of simple graphics in Photoshop for a website/logo
A decent couch to crash on for a night
A home cooked meal and/or baked goods with respect to your dietary needs
Full day shoots, half day shoots, or sitting for your painting or drawing (anything from lifestyle to glamour to fine art nude)
Things I am looking for:
Theatre tickets (Broadway and/or touring cast)
Being taken out to lunch (or breakfast or dinner)
Amazon gift cards
Etsy gift cards
Groupon gift cards
Being mentored by another model (posing, facial expressions, etc. - bonus if plus size model)
Lingerie / shoes / clothes (new or vintage)
Things I can offer: * Web design/editing/graphic design/HTML editing
* Photo editing
* Training/presentation design (my paying job - ask for more info)
* Lodging for traveling models (probably no more than 1-2 nights)
* Prints of any of my photos
* Photography, duh (can include help at shoots)
* Local transportation (Denver/Colorado Springs area)
* Limited selection of DVDs (not Blu-Rays)
* Occasionally girls clothes (grade school sizes)
Things I would accept in exchange: * Modeling time of equivalent value (artistic nudes or implieds, most likely)
* MUA/hair stylist/wardrobe stylist time for a shoot
* Marriott Rewards points / hotel accommodations outside of Colorado
* Massages! (from a licensed CMT)
* Dance lessons!
THINGS I CAN OFFER
-sewing (garment creation from scratch, mending, tailoring)
-proof-reading/copy-editing/revising/professional writing services
-basic image editing
-wordpress website building (see www.SIFemBears.com for a sample of my work)
THINGS I AM LOOKING FOR/AM WILLING TO TRADE FOR
-desk and chair (smallish to fit in a walk-in closet for a sewing machine)
-small bookshelf (for CDs, games, DVDs, etc)
-shoes (US sz 8-9), clothes, hats, wigs, accessories, jewelry
-fabric and sewing patterns (especially vintage patterns, costume patterns, and Vogue patterns)
-books (I have an intense book addiction), DVDs, CDs, vinyl
-poi, fans, flow art toys
-bass drum (for a kit; I own a pedal already but could use one)
-hair styling help
-special effects hair dye
Offering: Film photographer shooting 4x5 nudes. Prints. Use of images. Place to sleep Not absolutely necessary to shoot with me if you don't want to, but dessert would be a nice offer if you just need a place to stay. You may come and go as you please, any number of days.
This is a fabulous idea Paige - thanks for organizing it!
I'm in Des Moines, IA but am willing to travel pretty much statewide, and depending on the offer could go between Minneapolis to Kansas City, and Omaha to Davenport/Quad Cities area.
WHAT I'M LOOKING FOR:
Female modeling time - implied/nude, artistic to semi-erotic
Photoshop instruction (I have CS5, just need some more lessons!)
WHAT I HAVE TO OFFER:
If you're in Des Moines, and you are large-dog friendly (I have 2 & my roomie has 1):
- room & board (up to 3-4 days)
In or out of Des Moines:
- Handyman work (I built my own deck, installed a sliding glass door, repaired copper plumbing, updated lighting fixtures, etc), and I have TONS of various tools!
- I can be your personal mover (I still have a pretty strong back, and a Ford F250 pickup with an 8' bed)
- Rights to RAW images (open to discussion...)
EDIT - adding to services
- I have a 28' ladder, so I can paint as well!
Writing of many types (article, short stories, poems)
What I'd take:
Sporting event tickets (preferably Iowa Hawkeyes football and Green Bay football)
Shoes, vintage clothing, jewelry and hair accesories
Books (to include but not limited to the Harry Potter collection, Maximum Ride series ext)
Art pieces by Jack Vetriano (most wanted The Singing Butler, but any will do)
Lift tickets (during ski and snowboarding season)
I Will Host and Photograph Your Production!
I will provide a spacious, fully-equipped studio.
I will provide expert, professional photography services.
I will apply impeccable retouching and/or art enhancements to all delivered images.
All models and stylists will receive web resolution, retouched images from each sequence photographed.
In addition, I will deliver to you a 12"X18" original DEREX Fusion Mixed-Media Fine Art Print of our subject.
What I will accept in exchange:
You will propose to me your most creative and interesting ideas.
You will gather a contingent of model(s), makeup, hair & fashion stylists.
Together, we will create Magazine / Gallery Quality Images.
I can offer the following in return for nude modeling time:
On an hour for hour basis:
- Dog training/dog trainer training
- Photography lessons
- Photoshop lessons
- Cooking lessons
- Photography services
- Bear guard services
On a negotiable quantity basis:
- Motorcycle rides
- Research paper review/critique/editing
- Tips on/directions to places to see in Interior Alaska that most tourists never even hear about
- Bear spray training and bear behavior/bear safety knowledge
I would accept the following in return for providing photography services of your choice:
On an hour for hour basis:
- nude modeling time
- studio cleaning/organizing
- body painting lessons (from someone who knows what they're doing)
On a negotiable quantity basis:
- winter outdoor nude modeling time
- local exhibit space appropriate for art nude imagery
- specific view camera lenses (inquire to see if I need what you have)
- unique wood for woodworking projects
- antique woodworking tools, depending on condition
- Shopsmith accessories, depending on condition
- good bold or earthy red wines
- good scotch and/or bourbon
- coordinates to productive cloud berry stands with legal access
- wild blueberries or lingonberries (clean, good quality - not buckets full of leaves and stems)
- sockeye salmon (legally harvested and transferred, good quality)
- game meats I can't get in Alaska (legally harvested and transferred, good quality)
- good quality meat grinder