login info join!
Forums > Critique > Fun and Games > What kind of Queen are you? Search   Reply
first1234567last
Model
Maria Susanti
Posts: 540
Banyuwangi, Jawa Timur, Indonesia


I'll play =]
Aug 01 12 12:08 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
The Face Photography
Posts: 1,549
Madrid, Madrid, Spain


Jayc Yu wrote:
Nice post!

Thank you!

Aug 01 12 12:57 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
The Face Photography
Posts: 1,549
Madrid, Madrid, Spain


Maria Susanti wrote:
I'll play =]

Nice to have a model from far east in this thread! 

You look so cute......a living doll. I think you are a Sweetness Queen

Aug 01 12 01:06 am  Link  Quote 
Model
LizzyB
Posts: 2,178
Rochester, New York, US


The Face Photography wrote:

It was not easy to get clues from your port, but I'll try......Romantic Queen.

thanks smile can i ask why it wasn't easy? too diverse?

Aug 01 12 08:38 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
The Face Photography
Posts: 1,549
Madrid, Madrid, Spain


Lizzy Borden wrote:

thanks smile can i ask why it wasn't easy? too diverse?

Sure! Few shots where your expression and eyesight are clearly seen, and a port not only too diverse, but also contradictory in some aspects, or so it seems to me, but that's not bad, it says you are good facing different situations.

Aug 01 12 08:46 am  Link  Quote 
Model
Veritas4Venus
Posts: 135
Baltimore, Maryland, US


How about me? smile
Aug 01 12 09:08 am  Link  Quote 
Model
Egle Aida Damulyte
Posts: 374
London, England, United Kingdom


well ? big_smile
Aug 01 12 09:08 am  Link  Quote 
Model
LizzyB
Posts: 2,178
Rochester, New York, US


The Face Photography wrote:

Sure! Few shots where your expression and eyesight are clearly seen, and a port not only too diverse, but also contradictory in some aspects, or so it seems to me, but that's not bad, it says you are good facing different situations.

ah ok, thanks for answering my question smile i'm not sure what i would label myself either, i have different, sometimes contradictory, facets to my personality even tongue

Aug 01 12 09:14 am  Link  Quote 
Model
Baeli
Posts: 1,016
Truro, England, United Kingdom


Ooh, me please!
Aug 01 12 10:03 am  Link  Quote 
Model
Veronika Vitkina
Posts: 238
Brooklyn, New York, US


Am i a queen? smile
Aug 01 12 10:34 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
The Face Photography
Posts: 1,549
Madrid, Madrid, Spain


Veritas4Venus wrote:
How about me? smile

Two models in one.....really amazing!!

You are good, very good, so fashion is something natural for you, but that's not what catched my attention.......I think most of your shots show how you control every shot you do, so I think you are a Self-confidence Queen.

I love your port, btw.

Aug 01 12 03:52 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
The Face Photography
Posts: 1,549
Madrid, Madrid, Spain


Egle Damulyte wrote:
well ? big_smile

Fantastic! So beautiful and exotic.....you are the kind of model one expect to find in mags like Elle or Vogue, so without doubt you are a Fashion Queen.

Aug 01 12 03:59 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
The Face Photography
Posts: 1,549
Madrid, Madrid, Spain


Baeli wrote:
Ooh, me please!

Ok, I'll cross the safe line concerning you, and I'll have a risky guess.

I think you like to play, you like to provoke, in all senses of the verb, so I think you are a Provocation Queen.

Aug 01 12 04:08 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Veritas4Venus
Posts: 135
Baltimore, Maryland, US


The Face Photography wrote:

Two models in one.....really amazing!!

You are good, very good, so fashion is something natural for you, but that's not what catched my attention.......I think most of your shots show how you control every shot you do, so I think you are a Self-confidence Queen.

I love your port, btw.

Thanks! It's funny...I often lack self-confidence, but people (like you did) tell me that I exude it. smile

Aug 01 12 04:14 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
The Face Photography
Posts: 1,549
Madrid, Madrid, Spain


Veronika Vitkina  wrote:
Am i a queen? smile

Of course you are.

I think you are very passionate, so this could be a clue, but I also think you like to daydream, and this is even clearer, so I'll consider you a Daydreaming Queen.

Aug 01 12 04:14 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
The Face Photography
Posts: 1,549
Madrid, Madrid, Spain


Veritas4Venus wrote:

Thanks! It's funny...I often lack self-confidence, but people (like you did) tell me that I exude it. smile

Oh well, you know most of us are really two persons: one, the man/woman we think we are, and the other, the man/woman that other people see and perceive.

Which one is the real me? Probably both.

Aug 01 12 04:19 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Egle Aida Damulyte
Posts: 374
London, England, United Kingdom


The Face Photography wrote:

Fantastic! So beautiful and exotic.....you are the kind of model one expect to find in mags like Elle or Vogue, so without doubt you are a Fashion Queen.

thank you so much  : )))

Aug 02 12 12:20 am  Link  Quote 
Model
Jansu
Posts: 226
Albany, New York, US


I am the queen of what?
Aug 02 12 04:14 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
The Face Photography
Posts: 1,549
Madrid, Madrid, Spain


JansuModel wrote:
I am the queen of what?

Sometimes you seem to be cold, very cold, other times you look really provocative. I have doubts about what trait is stronger, but in the end I tend to think that you are an Ice Queen.

Aug 02 12 05:40 am  Link  Quote 
Model
Mea Culpa
Posts: 353
Brisbane, Queensland, Australia


Maybe I should put you up to the challenge of pinning a title on me wink
Aug 02 12 07:21 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
The Face Photography
Posts: 1,549
Madrid, Madrid, Spain


Mea Culpa wrote:
Maybe I should put you up to the challenge of pinning a title on me wink

Maybe I should be pleased to accept the challenge. 

You are anything but shy. You are able to deal with almost any shot that a photographer coild imagine.

But you like to break the rules, you don't want to go unnoticed.

I think you are a Transgression Queen.

Aug 02 12 03:38 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Shelly Van Alen
Posts: 110
Columbia, Missouri, US


I'm in smile
Aug 02 12 06:15 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Devin Sparkes
Posts: 62
Los Alamitos, California, US


id like to play smile
Aug 02 12 08:53 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
The Face Photography
Posts: 1,549
Madrid, Madrid, Spain


Shelly Van Alen wrote:
I'm in smile

I think you are shy, and you are also romantic, but not enough to say you are a shyness or romantic queen.

Aug 02 12 11:50 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
The Face Photography
Posts: 1,549
Madrid, Madrid, Spain


Devin Sparkes wrote:
id like to play smile

You have very different styles in your port, and know how to show different emotions, but one thing is common in almost all your shots: you look very sensual.

So you are a Sensuality Queen.

Aug 02 12 11:58 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Veritas4Venus
Posts: 135
Baltimore, Maryland, US


The Face Photography wrote:

Oh well, you know most of us are really two persons: one, the man/woman we think we are, and the other, the man/woman that other people see and perceive.

Which one is the real me? Probably both.

I completely agree!

Aug 03 12 07:32 am  Link  Quote 
Model
Mea Culpa
Posts: 353
Brisbane, Queensland, Australia


The Face Photography wrote:

Maybe I should be pleased to accept the challenge. 

You are anything but shy. You are able to deal with almost any shot that a photographer coild imagine.

But you like to break the rules, you don't want to go unnoticed.

I think you are a Transgression Queen.

Hehehehe. Thank you!

Aug 03 12 09:19 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Jillian Monica
Posts: 275
Kingston, Pennsylvania, US


What a cute idea!  I wanna play!  : )
Aug 03 12 09:36 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
The Face Photography
Posts: 1,549
Madrid, Madrid, Spain


Jillian Monica wrote:
What a cute idea!  I wanna play!  : )

For me it's clear that you don't like to just pose and look attractive, you love to act, to interpret a scene and make the viewer perceive what you try to transmit.

It seems to me too that you are a very thoughtful woman, and you might qualify as a queen regarding that, but in the end I think that, as a model, is more relevant how much you like to act, so you are an Acting Queen.

Aug 03 12 10:56 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Dakota Burden
Posts: 126
Nanaimo, British Columbia, Canada


Me too please!
Aug 04 12 01:37 am  Link  Quote 
Model
Baeli
Posts: 1,016
Truro, England, United Kingdom


The Face Photography wrote:

Ok, I'll cross the safe line concerning you, and I'll have a risky guess.

I think you like to play, you like to provoke, in all senses of the verb, so I think you are a Provocation Queen.

I'll go for that. smile Thank-you!

Aug 04 12 03:59 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
The Face Photography
Posts: 1,549
Madrid, Madrid, Spain


Dakota Burden wrote:
Me too please!

You are creative, a model to be discovered. But one thing outstands any other and it is that you own the art of being feminine, so you are a Femininity Queen.

Aug 04 12 05:17 am  Link  Quote 
Model
NicoleNudes
Posts: 3,844
Toronto, Ontario, Canada


big_smile
Aug 04 12 02:37 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Alexandra Arruda
Posts: 31
Manchester, England, United Kingdom


im in
Aug 04 12 05:29 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
The Face Photography
Posts: 1,549
Madrid, Madrid, Spain


NicoleNudes wrote:
big_smile

Difficult to say based only in nude shots. But I see you don't want to look sexy or provocative, you love artistic nudes, so that makes me think you can ne an Arts Queen.

Aug 05 12 12:14 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
The Face Photography
Posts: 1,549
Madrid, Madrid, Spain


Alexandra Arruda wrote:
im in

Wow! Stunning!

You are so complete.....fashion is something natural to you, but you also look sensual, romantic, even cold in some shot.

What is the most relevant trait? Not sure, but you cause such a strong impression that I think you are a Perfection Queen.

Aug 05 12 12:24 am  Link  Quote 
Model
Alexandra Arruda
Posts: 31
Manchester, England, United Kingdom


The Face Photography wrote:

Wow! Stunning!

You are so complete.....fashion is something natural to you, but you also look sensual, romantic, even cold in some shot.

What is the most relevant trait? Not sure, but you cause such a strong impression that I think you are a Perfection Queen.

awesomeness thank you :>

Aug 05 12 06:02 am  Link  Quote 
Model
xXemily morganneXx
Posts: 24
Cincinnati, Ohio, US


sounds so fun!
Aug 07 12 03:53 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
The Face Photography
Posts: 1,549
Madrid, Madrid, Spain


xXemily morganneXx wrote:
sounds so fun!

If your port were more glamour oriented, I am sure you could be a sensuality queen, even a provocation one.

However, seeing your current shots, I'll name you Friendliness Queen.

Aug 07 12 09:43 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Lela Jesse
Posts: 1,148
Arcata, California, US


me please? Thanks in advance!
Aug 07 12 09:56 pm  Link  Quote 
first1234567last   Search   Reply



main | browse | casting/travel | forums | shout box | help | advertising | contests | share | join the mayhem

more modelmayhem on: | | | edu

©2006-2014 ModelMayhem.com. All Rights Reserved.
MODEL MAYHEM is a registered trademark.
Toggle Worksafe Mode: Off | On
Terms | Privacy | Careers