login info join!
Forums > Critique > Fun and Games > Best and Worst Search   Reply
12last
Model
Jenny Jannetty
Posts: 449
Roanoke, Virginia, US


You tell me mine and I'll tell you yours!  :p
Jul 31 12 03:29 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
First Kiss
Posts: 1,015
San Diego, California, US


sounds good, i left comments on my fav and least
Jul 31 12 03:30 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Jenny Jannetty
Posts: 449
Roanoke, Virginia, US


First Kiss wrote:
sounds good, i left comments on my fav and least

My favorite
http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/111223/10/4ef4c7482f4e8_m.jpg
Although the 4 photo Sucker Punch set almost stole my vote! 

It was really hard to pick a least!  Your port is amazing smile
http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/120727/12/5012e8ca14ff3_m.jpg
I'd say only cause it almost looks blurry.

Jul 31 12 03:35 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Jenny Jannetty
Posts: 449
Roanoke, Virginia, US


Anyone else?
Jul 31 12 03:51 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Amanita Grace
Posts: 75
Phillipston, Massachusetts, US


http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/120724/08/500ec5b1bbdaf_m.jpg

I think that this one here is your worst - the pose doesn't do you justice and I'm not a real big fan of the post-production, either.

http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/120724/17/500f418a85500_m.jpg

This one though, is awesome. Your expression and attitude fit perfectly with what the MUA was doing, and the photographer captured it flawlessly too. I'm a lil bit jealous   tongue
Jul 31 12 04:50 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Jenny Jannetty
Posts: 449
Roanoke, Virginia, US


Amanita Grace wrote:
http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/120724/08/500ec5b1bbdaf_m.jpg

I think that this one here is your worst - the pose doesn't do you justice and I'm not a real big fan of the post-production, either.

http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/120724/17/500f418a85500_m.jpg

This one though, is awesome. Your expression and attitude fit perfectly with what the MUA was doing, and the photographer captured it flawlessly too. I'm a lil bit jealous   tongue

Worst:
http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/120423/21/4f9629eac5774_m.jpg
This image does nothing for your shape.  The angle of your chest makes the girls look a little lopsided.

Best:
http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/120612/11/4fd78b1f8f9b1_m.jpg
Amazing eyes!  And it's so hard to get a good shot through a fence!

Jul 31 12 05:53 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
joey25
Posts: 62
Washington, District of Columbia, US


How about me?
Jul 31 12 05:55 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Jenny Jannetty
Posts: 449
Roanoke, Virginia, US


joey25 wrote:
How about me?

The rules where, you do me, I do you...

But just so I don't have to wait, whatever. 

Worst:
http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/060410/20/443b023889c39_m.jpg
This is cartoony

Best:
http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/080817/19/48a8b78e6b301_m.jpg
I just like it

Jul 31 12 10:58 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Veritas4Venus
Posts: 135
Baltimore, Maryland, US


Best: http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/120731/09/50180a3238361_m.jpg


Worst: http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/120731/10/5018106245356_m.jpg
Aug 01 12 09:15 am  Link  Quote 
Model
Jenny Jannetty
Posts: 449
Roanoke, Virginia, US


Veritas4Venus wrote:
Best: http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/120731/09/50180a3238361_m.jpg


Worst: http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/120731/10/5018106245356_m.jpg

Best:
http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/120613/04/4fd87e600cd42_m.jpg

Worst:
http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/111128/07/4ed3aa31f3210_m.jpg

Aug 01 12 09:33 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
JMarvin
Posts: 421
Portland, Oregon, US


Jenny Jannetty wrote:
You tell me mine and I'll tell you yours!  :p

http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/120725/09/5010251d07df6_m.jpg – Best(Love everything about this; pose and just stunning!)

http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/120731/09/50180a951ef0d_m.jpg – Worst(You look bored, but I love the makeup!)

Aug 01 12 10:57 am  Link  Quote 
Model
Jenny Jannetty
Posts: 449
Roanoke, Virginia, US


JMarvin wrote:

http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/120725/09/5010251d07df6_m.jpg – Best(Love everything about this; pose and just stunning!)

http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/120731/09/50180a951ef0d_m.jpg – Worst(You look bored, but I love the makeup!)

Best
http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/120710/17/4ffcc2cf99878_m.jpg
Amazing bold colors!  I like the chocolate sauce too!

Worst
http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/120719/11/50084be5378ad_m.jpg
It's all in her eyes...

Aug 01 12 02:30 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Double-K Photos
Posts: 190
Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates


Best:
http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/120724/17/500f423d094af_m.jpg
Worst:
http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/120731/10/5018106245356_m.jpg
Aug 01 12 03:07 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Jenny Jannetty
Posts: 449
Roanoke, Virginia, US


Double-K Photos wrote:
Best:
http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/120724/17/500f423d094af_m.jpg
Worst:
http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/120731/10/5018106245356_m.jpg

Best
http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/120210/03/4f34ff28b2722_m.jpg

Worst
http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/110911/16/4e6d4884af4f1_m.jpg

Aug 01 12 03:29 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Double-K Photos
Posts: 190
Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates


Jenny Jannetty wrote:

Best
http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/120210/03/4f34ff28b2722_m.jpg

Worst
http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/120210/03/4f34ff28b2722_m.jpg

Its my best and worst? How does that work?

Aug 01 12 03:31 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Jenny Jannetty
Posts: 449
Roanoke, Virginia, US


Double-K Photos wrote:
Its my best and worst? How does that work?

Computer error.  We're dealing with a hail storm and my signal isn't what it should be.  I fixed it smile

Aug 01 12 03:45 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
winking_wonder
Posts: 5,481
New York, New York, US


Best:
http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/120724/17/500f423d094af_m.jpg

Worst:
http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/120724/08/500ec54cd9fb0_m.jpg
Aug 02 12 11:47 am  Link  Quote 
Model
Jenny Jannetty
Posts: 449
Roanoke, Virginia, US


winking_wonder wrote:
Best:
http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/120724/17/500f423d094af_m.jpg

Worst:
http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/120724/08/500ec54cd9fb0_m.jpg

Best:
http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/110410/23/4da2a514b92d0_m.jpg

Worst:
http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/120330/22/4f7695efc7509_m.jpg

Aug 02 12 03:53 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Double-K Photos
Posts: 190
Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates


Jenny Jannetty wrote:

Computer error.  We're dealing with a hail storm and my signal isn't what it should be.  I fixed it smile

Haha! Thanks! It happens to the best of us! smile

Aug 02 12 03:54 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Picture This 808
Posts: 525
Aiea, Hawaii, US


Hi Jenny,

Love the 13th shot. . . not so wild about the 17th.  Very creative and varied work shots.

Vince PTP 808
Aug 02 12 04:02 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Jenny Jannetty
Posts: 449
Roanoke, Virginia, US


Picture This 808 wrote:
Hi Jenny,

Love the 13th shot. . . not so wild about the 17th.  Very creative and varied work shots.

Vince PTP 808

Best:
http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/110606/10/4ded0e05a8f99_m.jpg

Worst:
http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/120126/17/4f21f7aa99424_m.jpg

Aug 02 12 04:10 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Shelly Van Alen
Posts: 110
Columbia, Missouri, US


Worst:
http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/120724/17/500f423d094af_m.jpg
I just thought it was the weakest out of the rest.

Best:
http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/120724/13/500f0c8a089b0.jpg
Everything about it is gorgeous.
Aug 02 12 07:38 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Erin Dawson Photography
Posts: 334
Buffalo, New York, US


I wanna play! Please ignore the last 3 pics, they're just for laughs.

This was ALMOST my favorite, but I wanted there to be something different in the composition...not sure what. But your pose/outfit is HOT and I love the rain and the movement of the horse's tail.
http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/120725/13/5010534f3c0df.jpg

So I picked this as your best. I think it shows your features off really well and your eyes look gorgeous.
http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/120731/09/50180a951ef0d.jpg

And this is your worst. Just cuz I can barely see your face or body and it just confuses me.
http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/120724/08/500ec54cd9fb0.jpg
Aug 02 12 07:52 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Catchlight Portraits
Posts: 279
Salt Lake City, Utah, US


Hi!  I think your best is:

http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/120731/09/50180a951ef0d_m.jpg

Gorgeous eyes... wow!

Worst is:

http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/120724/17/500f418a85500_m.jpg

Just not especially my cup of tea.
Aug 02 12 07:52 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Jenny Jannetty
Posts: 449
Roanoke, Virginia, US


Shelly Van Alen wrote:
Worst:
http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/120724/17/500f423d094af_m.jpg
I just thought it was the weakest out of the rest.

Best:
http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/120724/13/500f0c8a089b0.jpg
Everything about it is gorgeous.

You are a gorgeous young girl with an amazing future ahead of you!

Best:
http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/111210/23/4ee45d0c7acaa_m.jpg
From cropping, to expression, to lighting, to pose, this is a perfect capture.

Worst:
http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/110414/18/4da7996aec9a1_m.jpg
Really, only because it's so suggestivly implied and you're underage.  I find this photo highly innappropriate.  Sorry...  Just my twocents

Aug 02 12 07:58 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Jenny Jannetty
Posts: 449
Roanoke, Virginia, US


Erin Dawson Photography wrote:
I wanna play! Please ignore the last 3 pics, they're just for laughs.

This was ALMOST my favorite, but I wanted there to be something different in the composition...not sure what. But your pose/outfit is HOT and I love the rain and the movement of the horse's tail.
http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/120725/13/5010534f3c0df.jpg

So I picked this as your best. I think it shows your features off really well and your eyes look gorgeous.
http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/120731/09/50180a951ef0d.jpg

And this is your worst. Just cuz I can barely see your face or body and it just confuses me.
http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/120724/08/500ec54cd9fb0.jpg

Actually, I heard the duck was making big waves in a story thread wink

http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/120731/23/5018d3c870c33_m.jpg
Awesome, Amazing, Brilliant, Beautiful work!

http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/120728/14/50145a8bbc9a3_m.jpg
And I really love this!  Oh wait!  I was only supposed to pick one best...

http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/120725/21/5010c923b7255_m.jpg
I think this is your weakest.  The model is too small in the shot and I can't see her face.

Aug 02 12 08:08 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Jenny Jannetty
Posts: 449
Roanoke, Virginia, US


Catchlight Portraits wrote:
Hi!  I think your best is:

http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/120731/09/50180a951ef0d_m.jpg

Gorgeous eyes... wow!

Worst is:

http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/120724/17/500f418a85500_m.jpg

Just not especially my cup of tea.

Awww!  You're making me blush!  smile

Best:

I love the overall feel of this!

http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/110817/14/4e4c31b79490a_m.jpg
This is too dark, I can't see her neck, her shoulder looks really large, and personally I'd have edited out the mole on her lip.  It's a little distracting to the overall image.

Aug 02 12 08:14 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Shelly Van Alen
Posts: 110
Columbia, Missouri, US


Thank you again smile
Aug 02 12 10:53 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Beach Baby
Posts: 38
Wilmington, North Carolina, US


Ok which is my best and worst?
Aug 02 12 11:35 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Jenny Jannetty
Posts: 449
Roanoke, Virginia, US


Beach Baby wrote:
Ok which is my best and worst?

You tell me mine and I tell you yours.  Please play by the rules.  I want to hear what all of you think too smile

Aug 03 12 09:28 am  Link  Quote 
Model
Beach Baby
Posts: 38
Wilmington, North Carolina, US


Jenny Jannetty wrote:
You tell me mine and I tell you yours.  Please play by the rules.  I want to hear what all of you think too smile

http://www.modelmayhem.com/portfolio/pic/29372543 Best! I love the colors and the lighting together making it very eye catching.
http://www.modelmayhem.com/portfolio/pic/29289733
This on I chose as worst even though I love the image, I'm just not digging the extreme angle. Otherwise the image is wonderful.

Aug 04 12 08:45 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Jenny Jannetty
Posts: 449
Roanoke, Virginia, US


Beach Baby wrote:

http://www.modelmayhem.com/portfolio/pic/29372543 Best! I love the colors and the lighting together making it very eye catching.
http://www.modelmayhem.com/portfolio/pic/29289733
This on I chose as worst even though I love the image, I'm just not digging the extreme angle. Otherwise the image is wonderful.

Best:
http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/120617/10/4fde11173f80e_m.jpg
Look at that pose!  Fantastic work!

Worst:
http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/120617/09/4fde0c6588c54_m.jpg
This is a strange, unflattering angle.  It makes you look crosseyed and older than you look in your other photos.

Aug 04 12 09:37 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Fist Full of Ish
Posts: 1,904
Oak Ridge, Tennessee, US


Best:
http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/120724/14/500f0dcf21afe_m.jpg
Worst:
http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/120724/10/500ed50b5c29c_m.jpg

I rate the images on the likelyhood that if I were to see it again in a year, how likely would it be for it to ring a (pleasant) bell.  I call this "impact".
Aug 05 12 01:06 am  Link  Quote 
Model
Beach Baby
Posts: 38
Wilmington, North Carolina, US


Jenny Jannetty wrote:

Best:
http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/120617/10/4fde11173f80e_m.jpg
Look at that pose!  Fantastic work!

Worst:
http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/120617/09/4fde0c6588c54_m.jpg
This is a strange, unflattering angle.  It makes you look crosseyed and older than you look in your other photos.

Yea I'm not a fan of that angle either, Angles are great in images just not to extremes. Even angles can be over done.

Aug 06 12 07:42 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Lever Photography
Posts: 19
Gosford, New South Wales, Australia


Worst
http://www.modelmayhem.com/1338058#29404076

Background is to busy and sharp, half hidden by the bike and outfit blending into background (although maybe that was the whole point of the camo?)

Best
http://www.modelmayhem.com/1338058#29283725

For me this image exudes fun and playfulness, the memories of self portraits with friends and with the first camera, the type that make memories for a life time (i.e. this shot makes me feel warm inside).
Aug 07 12 02:52 am  Link  Quote 
Model
Jenny Jannetty
Posts: 449
Roanoke, Virginia, US


Fist Full of Ish wrote:
Best:
http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/120724/14/500f0dcf21afe_m.jpg
Worst:
http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/120724/10/500ed50b5c29c_m.jpg

I rate the images on the likelyhood that if I were to see it again in a year, how likely would it be for it to ring a (pleasant) bell.  I call this "impact".

Best:

I love the positioning, the silver background, and the post prodution!  Wonderful shot!

Worst:
http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/120716/22/5004fc2576052_m.jpg
What is the point of this?  The model's reflection is so tiny in the bubble, it's really just a picture of the bubble itself.  Not your best.

Aug 08 12 07:19 am  Link  Quote 
Model
Jenny Jannetty
Posts: 449
Roanoke, Virginia, US


Lever Photography wrote:
Worst
http://www.modelmayhem.com/1338058#29404076

Background is to busy and sharp, half hidden by the bike and outfit blending into background (although maybe that was the whole point of the camo?)

Best
http://www.modelmayhem.com/1338058#29283725

For me this image exudes fun and playfulness, the memories of self portraits with friends and with the first camera, the type that make memories for a life time (i.e. this shot makes me feel warm inside).

Worst:
http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/120805/06/501e7896c06a2_m.jpg
A very unflattering angle for her tummy.

Best!
http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/120805/06/501e785e0137a_m.jpg
MUCH better!  smile

Aug 08 12 07:23 am  Link  Quote 
Model
Annabella Kathryn
Posts: 848
Seattle, Washington, US


Best: avatar

Worst: http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/120725/10/5010273bd80e5_m.jpg and the one after it
Aug 10 12 02:06 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Joseph William
Posts: 1,927
Chicago, Illinois, US


best
http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/120807/20/5021d7d0e212a_m.jpg

worst
http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/120725/13/5010528c5924a_m.jpg
Aug 10 12 02:44 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Jenny Jannetty
Posts: 449
Roanoke, Virginia, US


annabella wrote:
Best: avatar

Worst: http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/120725/10/5010273bd80e5_m.jpg and the one after it

Best
http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/110305/11/4d7288d0e565d_m.jpg

Worst
http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/120426/17/4f99ef7d6aa5f_m.jpg

Aug 12 12 03:35 pm  Link  Quote 
12last   Search   Reply



main | browse | casting/travel | forums | shout box | help | advertising | contests | share | join the mayhem

more modelmayhem on: | | | edu

©2006-2014 ModelMayhem.com. All Rights Reserved.
MODEL MAYHEM is a registered trademark.
Toggle Worksafe Mode: Off | On
Terms | Privacy | Careers