login info join!
Forums > Critique > Fun and Games > Looking for Cosplay! Search   Reply
Model
Jenny Jannetty
Posts: 449
Roanoke, Virginia, US


Cause I love it sooo much!  Help me fill my list with your hard work and beauty! 

Who's got something for me?  smile
Aug 02 12 03:50 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
J Jessica
Posts: 2,073
Palm Beach Gardens, Florida, US


Nope, haven't done that yet.
=/
Aug 02 12 03:54 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
hgldhlhgfh
Posts: 576
Dumont d'Urville - permanent station of France, Sector claimed by France, Antarctica


Can't list it, but I like to lurk cosplay.com for general nerdy purposes. And to commission outfits. ^^;

http://photo.cosplay.com/169203/2539405.jpg
http://photo.cosplay.com/121096/3095933.jpg
http://photo.cosplay.com/308104/3182607.jpg
http://photo.cosplay.com/82719/2377318.jpg
http://photo.cosplay.com/59222/2919607.jpg
http://photo.cosplay.com/65025/2205105.jpg
http://photo.cosplay.com/1578/2589876.jpg
Aug 05 12 06:13 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Ashley Riot
Posts: 120
Chicago, Illinois, US


I think I have some of that. Not sure though yikes
Aug 05 12 09:48 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Jenny Jannetty
Posts: 449
Roanoke, Virginia, US


Ashley Riot wrote:
I think I have some of that. Not sure though yikes

http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/080309/19/47d4788188ec8_m.jpg

http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/080604/14/4846dd7488884_m.jpg

http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/080811/15/48a09592cb0ac_m.jpg

http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/100422/20/4bd1108b1f8a5_m.jpg

http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/100610/00/4c1090fe082ab_m.jpg

I think I love you!  LoL!  wink

Aug 07 12 02:27 am  Link  Quote 
Model
Jenny Jannetty
Posts: 449
Roanoke, Virginia, US


C Nox wrote:
Can't list it, but I like to lurk cosplay.com for general nerdy purposes. And to commission outfits. ^^;

http://photo.cosplay.com/169203/2539405.jpg
http://photo.cosplay.com/121096/3095933.jpg
http://photo.cosplay.com/308104/3182607.jpg
http://photo.cosplay.com/82719/2377318.jpg
http://photo.cosplay.com/59222/2919607.jpg
http://photo.cosplay.com/65025/2205105.jpg
http://photo.cosplay.com/1578/2589876.jpg

Hmmm... Can't open these sad

Aug 07 12 02:28 am  Link  Quote 
Model
Cynthia Serrano
Posts: 12,466
Newark, New Jersey, US


I don't consider these as cosplay but maybe what do you think smile

http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/101121/17/4ce9c40500c6c_m.jpg

http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/090819/17/4a8c970376cb4_m.jpg
Aug 07 12 11:33 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Martin Schiff Photo
Posts: 2,999
Maitland, Florida, US


Aug 07 12 11:46 am  Link  Quote 
Model
Jenny Jannetty
Posts: 449
Roanoke, Virginia, US


Cynthia Serrano  wrote:
I don't consider these as cosplay but maybe what do you think smile

http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/101121/17/4ce9c40500c6c_m.jpg

http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/090819/17/4a8c970376cb4_m.jpg

Not so much cosplay, but thanks for sharing!

Aug 08 12 07:06 am  Link  Quote 
Model
Jenny Jannetty
Posts: 449
Roanoke, Virginia, US


http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/110615/10/4df8e5cd99a15_m.jpg
Listed!  Thank you!

Aug 08 12 07:11 am  Link  Quote 
Model
Cynthia Serrano
Posts: 12,466
Newark, New Jersey, US


Jenny Jannetty wrote:

Not so much cosplay, but thanks for sharing!

Okay cool wasn't sure lol great stuff in here though smile

Aug 08 12 08:11 am  Link  Quote 
Model
Foxy Tokala
Posts: 257
Atlanta, Georgia, US


OK so I have a couple on my port already BUTTTT I have one I'll be adding next week and one I'll be adding after DragonCon this year XD  So I'll give you what I have now but you should definately look forward to the newer ones better (as of course they will be better haha)


http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/091020/22/4adea11a78244_m.jpg

http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/091020/22/4adea150a83c0_m.jpg
Aug 09 12 03:14 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Jennifer Barker
Posts: 8,009
Houston, Arkansas, US


http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/120426/15/4f99c71f1e534_m.jpg

http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/120628/21/4fed2bd12e62f_m.jpg
Aug 12 12 05:53 am  Link  Quote 
Model
Jenny Jannetty
Posts: 449
Roanoke, Virginia, US


Foxy Tokala wrote:
OK so I have a couple on my port already BUTTTT I have one I'll be adding next week and one I'll be adding after DragonCon this year XD So I'll give you what I have now but you should definately look forward to the newer ones better (as of course they will be better haha) http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/091020/22/4adea11a78244_m.jpg http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/091020/22/4adea150a83c0_m.jpg

STOP RIGHT THERE!  Seriously, pictures taken in hallways at conventions are a terrible idea for your port, unless you are advertising yourself as a clothing designer.  I had a picture of me as Sailor Moon taken at a Comic Shop party, and I sent it to a digital artist in order to make it "portfolio worthy" because it's setting looked very similar to many of yours. 
http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/120807/02/5020e0a448dd8_m.jpg

Cosplay combined with modeling is about art and thinking beyond your typical limits of photography.  At least that's what it is to me.

I'm going to have to say no.  Sorry.

Aug 12 12 02:47 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Jenny Jannetty
Posts: 449
Roanoke, Virginia, US


Jennifer Barker wrote:
http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/120426/15/4f99c71f1e534_m.jpg http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/120628/21/4fed2bd12e62f_m.jpg

http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/101113/03/4cde74e72cd45_m.jpg
Listed

Aug 12 12 02:52 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Foxy Tokala
Posts: 257
Atlanta, Georgia, US


Jenny Jannetty wrote:

STOP RIGHT THERE!  Seriously, pictures taken in hallways at conventions are a terrible idea for your port, unless you are advertising yourself as a clothing designer.  I had a picture of me as Sailor Moon taken at a Comic Shop party, and I sent it to a digital artist in order to make it "portfolio worthy" because it's setting looked very similar to many of yours. 
http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/120807/02/5020e0a448dd8_m.jpg

Cosplay combined with modeling is about art and thinking beyond your typical limits of photography.  At least that's what it is to me.

I'm going to have to say no.  Sorry.

That is fine I understand and I honestly thought that it didn't matter that it was taken in a hallway at a con.  It is good to know people care, but do keep in mind those are my first EVER cosplays XD  I promise the next ones will get better and better and perhaps then you will find some you like ;D

Aug 12 12 02:55 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Marciia Gringe
Posts: 307
Lloydminster, Alberta, Canada


I have some costumes that I made up but nothing from shows or anything
Aug 12 12 03:09 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Jenny Jannetty
Posts: 449
Roanoke, Virginia, US


Foxy Tokala wrote:

That is fine I understand and I honestly thought that it didn't matter that it was taken in a hallway at a con. It is good to know people care, but do keep in mind those are my first EVER cosplays XD I promise the next ones will get better and better and perhaps then you will find some you like ;D

The costume (just fangs don't count...) is good.  It's the picture itself that drives me away and that's because #1 - this is a portfolio.  Pictures taken at cons belong on facebook.  And #2 - It's taken from the side and I can't even see the whole thing. 

Even if you went outside in the foliage for the shots to add here, do *something* to make it seem like you take yourself seriously.  If you don't, I can't either.

Aug 12 12 03:24 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Jenny Jannetty
Posts: 449
Roanoke, Virginia, US


Marciia Gringe wrote:
I have some costumes that I made up but nothing from shows or anything

http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/120810/17/5025aa1b4b5a1_m.jpg
Listed!

Aug 12 12 03:26 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Gary Melton
Posts: 6,338
Dallas, Texas, US


Aug 12 12 03:55 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Bearz Images
Posts: 782
Asheville, North Carolina, US


Its closer than you think.
Aug 12 12 04:03 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Emily Decoteau
Posts: 39
Toronto, Ontario, Canada


http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/120812/19/50286147087ce.jpg

I don't know if it's listable, since it's not exactly a household cosplay, [ie sailor moon] but here it is.   Reference:

http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w111 … per/01.jpg

Although it's one of those "There's 5 different variations of the costume that are mostly the same but details differ so it doesn't match up completely and I had feather malfunction in the studio so there aren't two....." kind of outfits.

And if it matters: Yes. I made it myself.
Aug 12 12 07:29 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Jennifer Barker
Posts: 8,009
Houston, Arkansas, US


Jenny Jannetty wrote:

http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/101113/03/4cde74e72cd45_m.jpg
Listed

Thank You  smile

Aug 13 12 01:01 am  Link  Quote 
Model
Jenny Jannetty
Posts: 449
Roanoke, Virginia, US


Gary Melton wrote:
The name of the character that wears this costume is a Busou Renkin character named "Tokiko Tsumura", a 17-year-old alchemy warrior who was assigned to take care of a homunculus problem in Ginsei City.  Tokiko is very dedicated to her job, claiming that she hates all homunculi, and quit going to school in order to be more efficient.

http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/120812/15/5028336bc3128.jpg

No, sorry.  I like the costume, but not the photo.

Aug 13 12 06:26 am  Link  Quote 
Model
Jenny Jannetty
Posts: 449
Roanoke, Virginia, US


Bearz Images wrote:
Its closer than you think.

Is it?

Aug 13 12 06:27 am  Link  Quote 
Model
Jenny Jannetty
Posts: 449
Roanoke, Virginia, US


Emily Decoteau wrote:
http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/120812/19/50286147087ce.jpg

I don't know if it's listable, since it's not exactly a household cosplay, [ie sailor moon] but here it is.   Reference:

http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w111 … per/01.jpg

Although it's one of those "There's 5 different variations of the costume that are mostly the same but details differ so it doesn't match up completely and I had feather malfunction in the studio so there aren't two....." kind of outfits.

And if it matters: Yes. I made it myself.

Wonderful work!  Listed!

Aug 13 12 06:31 am  Link  Quote 
Model
charvisioku
Posts: 61
York, England, United Kingdom


I don't have any at the moment but I should have a Misa-Misa (Death Note) one by mid-Nov ^_^
(I wouldn't post until I had it but it will help me to remember nearer the time ^_^)
Oct 23 12 05:44 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
glamourit
Posts: 141
Toronto, Ontario, Canada


how bout "my little pony" shot
Mar 03 14 06:35 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Hex Hypoxia
Posts: 456
Austin, Texas, US


ive got some!
Mar 25 14 02:55 pm  Link  Quote 
  Search   Reply



main | browse | casting/travel | forums | shout box | help | advertising | contests | share | join the mayhem

more modelmayhem on: | | | edu

©2006-2014 ModelMayhem.com. All Rights Reserved.
MODEL MAYHEM is a registered trademark.
Toggle Worksafe Mode: Off | On
Terms | Privacy | Careers