Model sign up sheet here: http://bit.ly/24k-obrien-estate-shootout
Photographer sign up sheet here: http://obrienestateshootout.eventbrite.com/
Wish they all could be California girls: Bikini, Lingerie and Glamour models.
Friday August 31st from 10am – 8pm.
Mansion in the hills of Santa Cruz, CA overlooking the Monterey Bay.
• Food: Snacks & refreshments will be provided for lunch.
• Releases: Model releases that can be purchased from the models.
• Hair/Makeup: Can be pre booked by the models for a small fee. Link to stylists coming soon.
Will not be included. You may bring a maximum of two strobes or your own speedlights.
Are not allowed unless they pay the entrance fee.
• Meet & Greet: 10am-10:30am (Bring your iPads/Tablets and business cards)
• Group shoot: 11am-2:30pm
• Lunch Break: 2:30pm-3:30pm
• 1 on 1 shoots: 3:45pm-8pm
• Photographer cost: $100 in advance (paid in full) or $125 if paid in full at the door.
• Book exclusive 1 on 1 time with models at 30 minute intervals. Bring cash.
• Model releases are available to be purchased.
• Hair/Makeup fee to be determined by stylist.
• Bikinis/Lingerie outfits available for purchase at the event.
This will be the first group shoot out at this beautiful location but it won’t be the last! A hidden diamond on a sunny hillside with panoramic views of Santa Cruz and the Monterey Bay, this exquisitely designed rustic European estate is not to be missed. You will note a castle-like feel upon entering the gates of the residence. With old world materials like 200 year old reclaimed oak and pine barn wood for the flooring and stairs, and recycled roof tiles from the 19th century from Spain, its no wonder. The distressed French limestone on the lower level spilling out to the rear patio terrace and pool deck gives the estate a warm earthy feel under your feet. The interior lighting is second to none. The Chefs kitchen and large antique center island and perfect for themed shoots. There are four guest rooms with warm inviting colors and private full luxury baths. Locations like the professional grade pool table in the lower quarters, or the lower terrace by the infinity pool and spa make inviting backdrops. Photographers with waterproof cameras are welcome to jump in the pool and get some underwater shots! With a full vanishing edge pool overlooking the beaches and lights of Monterey Bay, you may never want to leave. At night the estate comes alive with the moonlight reflecting on the LED lit pool, which slowly changes color from blue to violet to white. This venue is truly a dream come true!
Contact info: email@example.com