login info join!
Forums > Critique > Your Worst image. Ask and I'll tell you why. Search   Reply
first1718192021222324last
Model
AlliRae
Posts: 26
Orlando, Florida, US


If you have time, I would love for you to take a look and tell me.

Thanks
Oct 06 12 05:03 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Steven Due Photography
Posts: 28
Durham, North Carolina, US


I'm intersted in constructive critiques, but I worry after your critique, I won't have any images left.

I'd love to hear what you have to say.
Oct 06 12 05:16 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Megh Klassen
Posts: 127
St Catharines, Ontario, Canada


ikonas wrote:

Thanks for stopping by Megh. Like your figure, your port seems to be in a pretty good shape smile There are no bad images that clearly need to go. But if we follow the rules spelled out in my initial post then, by rule [1] you should delete this one as you posted another image with that purple bikini already. Two such images dont add value to your port. Even though this image got decent number of comments, its presence distracts viewer's attention.
http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/111018/08/4e9d9a0ada71a_m.jpg

Another image I would recommend removing is this one. This  is because you already have a good number of bikini/lingerie images posted, plus I see a reddish discoloration on your belly which I find rather distracting.
http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/110725/08/4e2d8abbc9a87_m.jpg

I do love your latest image for the light, sensuauality and alluring expression.
http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/120906/16/50492d5faf543_m.jpg

Nice work overall. For diversification, I would recommend for your future port work to move past bikini to fashion, art etc.

Thank you very much for your advice smile very appreciated.
I do think I need more fashion shots, but it'd hard to do fashion work when you're a curvier woman. tongue

Oct 06 12 05:32 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Megh Klassen
Posts: 127
St Catharines, Ontario, Canada


ikonas wrote:
Thanks for stopping by Megh. Like your figure, your port seems to be in a pretty good shape smile There are no bad images that clearly need to go. But if we follow the rules spelled out in my initial post then, by rule [1] you should delete this one as you posted another image with that purple bikini already. Two such images dont add value to your port. Even though this image got decent number of comments, its presence distracts viewer's attention.
http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/111018/08/4e9d9a0ada71a_m.jpg

Another image I would recommend removing is this one. This  is because you already have a good number of bikini/lingerie images posted, plus I see a reddish discoloration on your belly which I find rather distracting.
http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/110725/08/4e2d8abbc9a87_m.jpg

I do love your latest image for the light, sensuauality and alluring expression.
http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/120906/16/50492d5faf543_m.jpg

Nice work overall. For diversification, I would recommend for your future port work to move past bikini to fashion, art etc.

Thank you very much for your advice smile very appreciated.
I do think I need more fashion shots, but it's hard to do fashion work when you're a curvier woman. tongue

Oct 06 12 05:32 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Cyn Michelle
Posts: 80
Vallejo, California, US


I'd like to know!
Oct 06 12 05:34 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Dae Daniels
Posts: 401
Los Angeles, California, US


Nikita Rumyantsev wrote:
Tell me, tell me. big_smile

Nikita!! Hello!

Not doing to badly so far! wink  Your portfolio isnt packed yet, so i'm only going to advise you to remove a couple photos at the moment. Then as you expand you could stand to lose a few more of the weaker ones.

this one needs to go, as you have a similar photo almost right under it with the same wig, and that photo is MUCH stronger, so you therefore do not need the variant. And you have several other headshot type photos that are more flattering of you.
http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/121005/16/506f6b34e5f4f_m.jpg

You dont need this photo. Its small for one, and then there's nothing really eye catching about it. And again, you have stronger headshot type photos that will draw peoples eye first. This one kind of gets lost...
http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/121005/16/506f7274ba562_m.jpg

those are the only two you really need to get rid of at the moment. And as I said, when you port starts to grow you can also get rid of ones like where you're sitting on the park bench.

You have a few really nice photos.

great headshot, the hair catches your attention without being overly crazy
http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/121005/15/506f65d10f0de_m.jpg

excellent image! great facial expression, totally goes with the mood of the photo and your action.
http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/120423/16/4f95eb2c6099b_m.jpg

Amazing! another fav! great mood, pose, expression. everything comes together here. Though I would suggest not wearing colored contacts for shoots anymore. they are really obvious, and take away from a beautiful image like this. You have naturally gorgeous eyes, and dont need them! I made this mistake myself early on in my career, and learned my lesson! There are photogs that won't hire models that do things like this. And if you get hired for a job and try to wear them on a professional set, they will get irritated and ask you to take them out. Just want you to know what you're gettin yourself into! wink
http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/120205/16/4f2f24f75c18d_m.jpg

You're doing some lovely work here! Keep it up! Feel free to come back, would love to see how you're coming along, and let me know if you have anymore questions! big_smile

~Dae~

Oct 06 12 09:10 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Jaunedoe
Posts: 38
Yantai, Shandong, China


would love to get your valuable comments ;-)
Oct 06 12 09:20 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Dae Daniels
Posts: 401
Los Angeles, California, US


Adam Mohammed wrote:
Hi, I would really appreciate it if you can give me any feedback in relation to my portfolio. I would love to hear your thoughts. Thank you very much for your time.

Hey Adam!! thanks for visiting!

ok, here's the problem... You've only done a couple shoots so far (or only have a couple shoots up) , with a total of 8 photos in your port. Normally I would advise people to follow rule number one, of deleting your variant images. HOWEVER if you did that you would literally have 3 photos in your port! So thats not going to work right now. None of your photos are offending me at the moment (haha), but I WILL tell you that your bottom row is the strongest and most diverse, and I would move it to the top row.

With that being said, I think I would like you to be able to add a few more shots to your port before I start telling you to take stuff down. So I would say that once you add 3-4 new photos from new shoots to come see me again, and at that point we'll go over your port again and decide which are your weakest and need to go. big_smile   deal!!?

~Dae~

Oct 06 12 09:28 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Massi
Posts: 19
Los Angeles, California, US


Would love some feedback on my port
Oct 06 12 11:32 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Adam Mohammed
Posts: 39
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia


Dae Daniels wrote:
Hey Adam!! thanks for visiting!

ok, here's the problem... You've only done a couple shoots so far (or only have a couple shoots up) , with a total of 8 photos in your port. Normally I would advise people to follow rule number one, of deleting your variant images. HOWEVER if you did that you would literally have 3 photos in your port! So thats not going to work right now. None of your photos are offending me at the moment (haha), but I WILL tell you that your bottom row is the strongest and most diverse, and I would move it to the top row.

With that being said, I think I would like you to be able to add a few more shots to your port before I start telling you to take stuff down. So I would say that once you add 3-4 new photos from new shoots to come see me again, and at that point we'll go over your port again and decide which are your weakest and need to go. big_smile   deal!!?

~Dae~

Thanks, I really appreciate the feedback. I have upcoming photo shoots lined up in the next few weeks so hopefully, if all goes all, I will add more photos into my portfolio. Yeah sure, I will definitely ask you again for feedback once I get my portfolio updated.Thank you very much for the help and I hope to talk to you in the near future. Have a good day Dae!

Oct 06 12 11:50 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Eric Slodysko
Posts: 49
COAL TOWNSHIP, Pennsylvania, US


I love these type of posts. Count me in.
Oct 06 12 11:51 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Dae Daniels
Posts: 401
Los Angeles, California, US


Lanika Thomas wrote:
I would love your feedback.

Lanika, Hello! Welcome to MM, i see you joined recently. May I say that after reading your profile, you seem like an intelligent down to earth, professional girl! Always nice to see someone heading into modeling with a head on their shoulders! Helps to fight that stereotype of the cliche', pretty, bimbo airhead that only wants attention! Refreshing to see you're passionate, and taking the work seriously! wink

Lets see if we can't make that portfolio of yours a little stronger! You have about 26 photos in your port, but you really don't have to have that many, especially when a lot of them are variant images which you absolutely do not need. It makes you appear less versatile, and we don't want that because i think you could be quite versatile! You know the saying quality not quantity? same applies to a portfolio.

this one can go. The other in the same outfit is more interesting, and flattering to you.
http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/120930/17/5068e8fa09d6d_m.jpg

once you put up more photos, one of the headshots in the first row with the blue background needs to go as well.

the jeans shots in the second row are two of the same outfit, but they are both strong images. I would recommend the same for them. once you put up more shots one of those will need to be taken down as well.

you have 3 of these photos. this is by far the strongest. so this one should be left up, and the other two taken down. this photo makes a much better and bigger statement if its the only one of them up.
http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/120929/07/506709062c411_m.jpg

both of the brown dress images can stay up for now too. but take one down when you add more to your port. For now, seperate them so that they are not right next to eachother.

this absolutely must come down right now. Its an awkward shot. in the thumbnail it looks like you're falling over, not posing. and its not a very flattering photo of you.
http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/120824/16/503813336ce02_m.jpg

that teeny tiny little thumbnail should come down at some point... its cute up close, but not impressive enough to be left up. and being so small in your port doesnt demand attention. it just looks odd. And then also at some point either the hat photo or the one next to it need to come down. They are both nice shots so i'll leave that up to you! I know this seems daunting... lol. But you'll do more work, better work, and you'll have new favorites which will make it easier to take some of these down. The objective is to have a whole portfolio with each photo being totally different from the next, all consisting of your very strongest work.

I've been deleting photos from my port lately, and its difficult. especially when they have been up there for a while and have gotten hundreds of comments, lists, etc. But when they no longer hold their own among the other photos, or they are a repeat of some outfit, set, look, etc that you already have... its time to go! Keeping your portfolio looking fresh, and updated is always a good thing too!

This one really shows your beauty! just lovely! damn that blade of grass! lol
http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/120825/20/503999548b947_m.jpg

this is a really fun fashion like shot. and the reason it stands out so much is because its the only one like it!! Thats what you want... every shot to be a new feast for the eyes!
http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/120918/06/505870b8dcaf0_m.jpg

You're on the right track! you have some natural talent in there. and the more you practice, study your own photos, and other peoples photos, etc... the more and more impressive your own work will become!

Good luck! hope this helped! please let me know if you have any more questions! wink

~Dae~

Oct 07 12 12:32 am  Link  Quote 
Model
Nikita Rumyantseva
Posts: 343
Munich, Bavaria, Germany


Thank you!

Dae Daniels wrote:

Nikita!! Hello!

Not doing to badly so far! wink  Your portfolio isnt packed yet, so i'm only going to advise you to remove a couple photos at the moment. Then as you expand you could stand to lose a few more of the weaker ones.

this one needs to go, as you have a similar photo almost right under it with the same wig, and that photo is MUCH stronger, so you therefore do not need the variant. And you have several other headshot type photos that are more flattering of you.
http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/121005/16/506f6b34e5f4f_m.jpg

You dont need this photo. Its small for one, and then there's nothing really eye catching about it. And again, you have stronger headshot type photos that will draw peoples eye first. This one kind of gets lost...
http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/121005/16/506f7274ba562_m.jpg

those are the only two you really need to get rid of at the moment. And as I said, when you port starts to grow you can also get rid of ones like where you're sitting on the park bench.

You have a few really nice photos.

great headshot, the hair catches your attention without being overly crazy
http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/121005/15/506f65d10f0de_m.jpg

excellent image! great facial expression, totally goes with the mood of the photo and your action.
http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/120423/16/4f95eb2c6099b_m.jpg

Amazing! another fav! great mood, pose, expression. everything comes together here. Though I would suggest not wearing colored contacts for shoots anymore. they are really obvious, and take away from a beautiful image like this. You have naturally gorgeous eyes, and dont need them! I made this mistake myself early on in my career, and learned my lesson! There are photogs that won't hire models that do things like this. And if you get hired for a job and try to wear them on a professional set, they will get irritated and ask you to take them out. Just want you to know what you're gettin yourself into! wink
http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/120205/16/4f2f24f75c18d_m.jpg

You're doing some lovely work here! Keep it up! Feel free to come back, would love to see how you're coming along, and let me know if you have anymore questions! big_smile

~Dae~

Oct 07 12 03:34 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
James Reed Photography
Posts: 196
Tulsa, Oklahoma, US


Sure, if you're still going. Thanks.
Oct 07 12 03:41 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
ikonas Boston
Posts: 661
Boston, Massachusetts, US


Danielle4u wrote:
Do Mine

TY

Hello Danielle,
To critique your port is a challenge as you just put up few snapshot images together. Furthermore you state that you seek Hard Core which could be against MM rules, thus I advise you to check this and be ready to remove this genre so you are compliant.

I think you should get rid of the entire first row. Your three nudes images have an amateur porn feel to it and are NOT flattering at all  to you. In your fourth image your expression is like you just woke up or had one too many.
http://www.modelmayhem.com/portfolio/pic/30121064
http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/120928/02/506570ebef5ea_m.jpg

Also get rid of this one as you posted a slightly better variant.
http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/120928/02/506570b85b9a1_m.jpg

The only image that actually shows some promise due to your figure and face is this one
http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/120928/01/5065665496006_m.jpg

Your top priority at this point should be
1. Get a professional photographer to get your port started
2. Feel free to show classy nudes, but stay away from porn

Feel free to return here for another review once you ready

Oct 07 12 11:31 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
ikonas Boston
Posts: 661
Boston, Massachusetts, US


AlliRae wrote:
If you have time, I would love for you to take a look and tell me.

Thanks

I find your port quite well organized showing a good range of expressions and poses in portrait/figue/fitness and glamour styles in various settings. It serves as great example to our readers showing the wide range of work possible  at a glance in a constaint of just 15 images.

I do propose removing this image as it portrays your thighs somewhat heavier than your other images. You also posted a variant image. While you changed your outfit, you still showing the same white shoes and striking identical pose.
http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/120920/17/505bbb59cd7b5_m.jpg


I love your portrait for your beauty, captivating expression and light (although I wish it was larger)
http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/120823/17/5036d16d3acab_m.jpg

This image has SOUL - it is incredibly beautiful.
http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/120906/14/504913d65ccb6_m.jpg

Oct 07 12 12:39 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Alivia Autumn
Posts: 606
Albuquerque, New Mexico, US


Please
Oct 07 12 03:11 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
David Desoer
Posts: 148
Cayuga, Ontario, Canada


Oct 07 12 06:01 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Amelia Rouge
Posts: 114
Anaheim, California, US


What about me?
Oct 07 12 06:39 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Shades Of Gray
Posts: 1,052
Colorado Springs, Colorado, US


A little port cleansing is always good.  Please count me in.
Oct 07 12 06:54 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Dae Daniels
Posts: 401
Los Angeles, California, US


Cyn Michelle wrote:
I'd like to know!

Cyn, welcome!

You're a lovely girl, and the camera likes you! There are only a few photos i would get rid of at the moment, and then of course as you build your portfolio you can continue to delete the weaker ones! You dont have any variant images which is fantastic!

this one should come down soon. the wardrobe is nice, but its not posed at all, and you look bored. it just looks like a snapshot of two friends sitting there.
http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/111212/12/4ee660c5cdf8a_m.jpg

this shot is awkward, and one of your weakest. you look uncomfortable, and the pose is not strong.
http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/111212/12/4ee660ad8b6cb_m.jpg

this needs to come down. when you do a shot of a silhouette you HAVE to have a really strong pose or it doesnt work and theres no point. You need to be able to see lots of interesting shapes or curves because thats the only thing you CAN see. when the background of the water and the landscape is more interesting than you are its not good at all.
http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/111212/12/4ee66044997e2_m.jpg

I would also tell you that you need to practice besides your poses, your facial expressions in the mirror. also you'll want to be studying your own and others work. like anything else, practice makes perfect! In a bunch of your photos you appear to be bored, or uncomfortable... or as a photog might put it "there's nothing there". Theres also a saying "you need to make love to the camera". This is true in that you need to show deep passion through your face and eyes. Its like acting... being able to read the emotion of the genre/set/concept, etc on your face and through your eyes is extremely important in photography/modeling. But if you practice and study you'll get better and better at it, so that eventually you wont just be looking at the camera you'll be looking through it to the person viewing your photos, and give them chills wink   And then that coupled with a great pose... they'll say "WOW".

you have a couple really lovely photos as it stand right now! this is a cute commercial shot
http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/120923/15/505f900586e17_m.jpg

this is a captivating photo and different than everything else in your port! showing variety and versatility is always good!
http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/120917/15/5057a07914780_m.jpg

I hope this helps! let me know if you have anymore questions! wink

~Dae~

Oct 07 12 11:27 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Dae Daniels
Posts: 401
Los Angeles, California, US


Jaunedoe wrote:
would love to get your valuable comments ;-)

Hey there! thanks for visiting! not too shabby for an amateur photographer! Its interesting... as i was looking down your profile page you have two photos that are spectacular, and that stand out way beyond your other shots! these two shots should be put into your portfolio and not just on your profile! they are the one with the girl on the rocking horse (its much better than its variant in your portfolio. and the other is the brunette with the black outfit and the green tattoo on her arm.

there are a couple on your profile page that need to be taken down as well. the blonde in the black lingerie laying on the red couch. she's posed awkwardly, the look on her face is not sexy, its odd. You should know that your photography and set here is beautiful, the model just didn't pull it off i'm afraid. hmm
The girl with the ax needs to come down. your work has moved way past this shot. compared to your other shots this looks cliche' and amatuer.
and the girl in the tub needs to come down. again... your photography, set, and angle are wonderful... but again the model is not pulling it off. she needs to be sprawled in the tub for this to work. the pose is not interesting at all, and she looks awkward and uncomfortable.

now lets move on to your portfolio! lol.

this is a variant. you didnt need to put this up. the other one makes a much bigger statement by itself, and as you can see people like it.
http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/121007/03/507153d65bd36_m.jpg

take this one down and put the other up. its much stronger
http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/100427/16/4bd7735981087_m.jpg

same thing goes. the other is much stronger!
http://www.modelmayhem.com/portfolio/pic/14820075

thats about it for now as far as the ones that need to go. you already know that i love those two on the front page... this one is cool too. different perspective!
http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/090208/00/498e9b8536c48_m.jpg

Doing very well for an "amateur" wink  you have a few photos that are quite stunning and unique! keep up the awesome work! I hope this was helpful!

~Dae~

Oct 07 12 11:54 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Sydney Max
Posts: 22
Los Angeles, California, US


If you're still up, I'd love to hear a friendly critique!
Oct 08 12 12:06 am  Link  Quote 
Model
Dae Daniels
Posts: 401
Los Angeles, California, US


Sydney Max wrote:
If you're still up, I'd love to hear a friendly critique!

theres about 7 people ahead of you doll, but we'll get to you soon as we can! wink

~Dae~

Oct 08 12 12:23 am  Link  Quote 
Model
Angeli Li
Posts: 24
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada


smile I want this..Rip my port and hope to live big_smile

though i do have very few images >< can't figure out how to upload hq ones..
Oct 08 12 01:07 am  Link  Quote 
Makeup Artist
PhoenixFX
Posts: 78
Los Angeles, California, US


ikonas wrote:
PhoenixFX  - Regarding the FX images, while I concede they ought to be part of your port, the variants should be removed.

ok, that i can agree with. any suggestions which variant is stronger of the two and should be kept?

Oct 08 12 01:46 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
ikonas Boston
Posts: 661
Boston, Massachusetts, US


Steven Due Photography wrote:
I'm intersted in constructive critiques, but I worry after your critique, I won't have any images left.

I'd love to hear what you have to say.

Hello Steven, thanks for stoping by. Have you read the guideline in the original post in this forum thread? You will know that by rule [1] you should get rid of four of the five  variant images posted in row 1. Is the purpose of your port to display the range of your work, or is to catalogue the various physical attributes of the model. Surely it is the former.

Next is row 2 and 3. All images are similar headshots against a white background. Keep only one or two. Your pick but this one should go for sure, she seems asleep
http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/071112/00/4737e532ce157_m.jpg

Pregnancy photos. I love this subject as I have done maternity shoot recently. Please keep only one though as they are all same mom.

Next.  Keep only this image. I like the backlight on her red hair. delete the variant
http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/071112/00/4737e78dc31ac_m.jpg

I do like this image for the emotion and I encourage you to shoot with nice backgrounds like this one in the future rather than plain black or white background.
http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/060524/23/44752e78be793_m.jpg

Cheers.

Oct 08 12 02:37 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
ikonas Boston
Posts: 661
Boston, Massachusetts, US


Massi wrote:
Would love some feedback on my port

Greeting Massi. You get some brownies for a compact port with no variants . Yay smile

I propose deletting this one. while the model is gorgeous, her expression is stiff and there is no unique photography concept (light, location, etc) that I percieve.
http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/110829/23/4e5c87d18580a_m.jpg

Exactly the same comment goes for this image. Plus the background is too plain for my taste. even if you shoot in a studio, try to enricha plain background with some shade variations, or substitute background with photoshop. But dont make it obvious. Can you tell which images in my port have background enhancement or substitution?
http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/111224/17/4ef68043de516_m.jpg

I love the light and depth of field control here. This image has blissful ambiance
http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/120815/12/502bfc4f4ff40_m.jpg

A nice venture into vintage world
http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/120815/12/502bfbb92fd00_m.jpg

Oct 08 12 02:48 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
ikonas Boston
Posts: 661
Boston, Massachusetts, US


Eric Slodysko wrote:
I love these type of posts. Count me in.

Welcome to MM. You are having a great start Eric. Considering you only had one or two shoots with the same photographer, you are showing a surprising varienty. Keep them all for now. SHoot with 3 or 4 more photographers and come back here. good luck!

Oct 08 12 02:52 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Lea Eden
Posts: 32
Glastonbury, England, United Kingdom


Would like the feed back please, Many thanks.
Oct 08 12 03:09 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Massi
Posts: 19
Los Angeles, California, US


Thanks for the feedback! Very helpful as I've been struggling over which photos to replace next as I refine my port.

Cheers!

ikonas wrote:

Massi wrote:
Would love some feedback on my port

Greeting Massi. You get some brownies for a compact port with no variants . Yay smile

Oct 08 12 03:12 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
ikonas Boston
Posts: 661
Boston, Massachusetts, US


PhoenixFX wrote:

ok, that i can agree with. any suggestions which variant is stronger of the two and should be kept?

I propose keeping this one. In the variant image, which you should delete, the model seems quite smug in his supposed burn misery. In all your Special FX images in your future shoots, try to match the right expression and setting. Burn victim = Agony. Blood = near death expression. Wrinkles = wisdom. Etc
http://www.modelmayhem.com/portfolio/pic/29626994

Oct 08 12 03:32 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Eleanor R
Posts: 2,241
San Francisco, California, US


Sure! I'd like to get rid of 4-8 images, but currently feel like they all add something.
Oct 08 12 03:34 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
ikonas Boston
Posts: 661
Boston, Massachusetts, US


Eleanor R wrote:
Sure! I'd like to get rid of 4-8 images, but currently feel like they all add something.

Hi Eleanor, you may recall I reviewed your port on page 13. Seems like you did not follow my suggestions. Please check it out and get back to me with your feedback.
http://www.modelmayhem.com/po.php?threa … 62&page=13

Oct 08 12 04:12 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Beth Chambers
Posts: 465
London, England, United Kingdom


Me please! smile
Oct 08 12 04:17 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
ikonas Boston
Posts: 661
Boston, Massachusetts, US


Please bold your inquiries folks until Dae and I have a chance to catch up.

In the meantime, organize your port in consideration of rules spelled out in the original post - page 1 of this forum
Oct 08 12 05:13 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Eric Slodysko
Posts: 49
COAL TOWNSHIP, Pennsylvania, US


ikonas wrote:

Welcome to MM. You are having a great start Eric. Considering you only had one or two shoots with the same photographer, you are showing a surprising varienty. Keep them all for now. SHoot with 3 or 4 more photographers and come back here. good luck!

I wasn't expecting that. Thanks a lot, ikonas!

Oct 08 12 07:04 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
ikonas Boston
Posts: 661
Boston, Massachusetts, US


Eric Slodysko wrote:

I wasn't expecting that. Thanks a lot, ikonas!

I see that you've already removed several variant images (striped shirt ) without being told. I am impressed!

Oct 08 12 08:44 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Brittnee Joan
Posts: 6
Orlando, Florida, US


Hey! I would like to know! Thank you!
Oct 08 12 09:40 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
mnmmnn
Posts: 6
Spennymoor, England, United Kingdom


Gon one then, tell me the worst (and best, if there is one).
Oct 08 12 09:54 pm  Link  Quote 
first1718192021222324last   Search   Reply



main | browse | casting/travel | forums | shout box | help | advertising | contests | share | join the mayhem

more modelmayhem on: | | | edu

©2006-2014 ModelMayhem.com. All Rights Reserved.
MODEL MAYHEM is a registered trademark.
Toggle Worksafe Mode: Off | On
Terms | Privacy | Careers