login info join!
Forums > Model Colloquy > Porn vs nudity Search   Reply
123last
Model
Babydoll123
Posts: 2
Snellville, Georgia, US


I thought I was ok with nudity. I have gotten a few tf offers and at first i'm happy and excited 2 of them all of sudden offer pay.Then O do some research or ask more questions then that artstic nude turns to porn. How can I avoid this i'm afraid now. That I will be tricked or something. I will not do nude until I learn more.
Aug 25 12 08:38 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
B R U N E S C I
Posts: 25,319
Bath, England, United Kingdom


Babydoll123 wrote:
I thought I was ok with nudity. I have gotten a few tf offers and at first i'm happy and excited 2 of them all of sudden offer pay.Then O do some research or ask more questions then that artstic nude turns to porn. How can I avoid this i'm afraid now. That I will be tricked or something. I will not do nude until I learn more.

Learn how to say no.... and MEAN IT!






Just my $0.02

Ciao
Stefano
www.stefanobrunesci.com

Aug 25 12 08:41 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Cole Morrison
Posts: 3,958
Portland, Oregon, US


-B-R-U-N-E-S-C-I- wrote:

Learn how to say no.... and MEAN IT!






Just my $0.02

Ciao
Stefano
www.stefanobrunesci.com

couldnt say it better myself. the best way to not do something you dont want to do is to simply not do it.

Aug 25 12 08:48 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Miss AY
Posts: 8,164
Portland, Maine, US


I don't know how you can be tricked into doing porn. You either say yes and do it or say no and don't do it. Very easy.
Aug 25 12 08:52 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Art of the nude
Posts: 11,780
Olivet, Michigan, US


Babydoll123 wrote:
I thought I was ok with nudity. I have gotten a few tf offers and at first i'm happy and excited 2 of them all of sudden offer pay.Then O do some research or ask more questions then that artstic nude turns to porn. How can I avoid this i'm afraid now. That I will be tricked or something. I will not do nude until I learn more.

This is a good idea.

Best wishes.

Aug 25 12 08:58 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
MountAnnanImages
Posts: 45
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia


You partly answered your own question. Do your research thoroughly - and as a first thing. Get in contact with people he has photographed before. If he is reluctant to offer references, ask why. Another alternative is to insist that you come with a friend to be at the shoot. Don't accept shoots from people who want to change conditions of a shoot after you have made arrangements with them. You have the right to refuse a shoot.
Aug 25 12 09:09 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Miss AY
Posts: 8,164
Portland, Maine, US


MountAnnanImages wrote:
You partly answered your own question. If you are now sure, do your research thoroughly - and as a first thing. Get in contact with people he has photographed before. If he is reluctant to offer references, ask why. Another alternative is to insist that you come with a friend to be at the shoot. Don't accept shoots from people who want to change conditions of a shoot after you have made arrangements with them. You have the right to refuse a shoot.

Yes, because if OP goes to a shoot alone she might accidentally start doing porn. Best be sure there's someone there to stop her just in case lol

Aug 25 12 09:11 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Fotographic Aspirations
Posts: 1,906
Long Beach, California, US


Porn is how your parents made you, nude is when they were finished making you  :-)
Aug 25 12 09:19 pm  Link  Quote 
guide forum
Photographer
GPS Studio Services
Posts: 34,425
San Francisco, California, US


MountAnnanImages wrote:
You partly answered your own question. If you are now sure, do your research thoroughly - and as a first thing. Get in contact with people he has photographed before. If he is reluctant to offer references, ask why. Another alternative is to insist that you come with a friend to be at the shoot. Don't accept shoots from people who want to change conditions of a shoot after you have made arrangements with them. You have the right to refuse a shoot.
Augustine York wrote:
Yes, because if OP goes to a shoot alone she might accidentally start doing porn. Best be sure there's someone there to stop her just in case lol

I was thinking the exact same thing.

Aug 25 12 09:28 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
AJScalzitti
Posts: 12,192
Atlanta, Georgia, US


Modeling is not for you, best of luck in your future endeavors.
Aug 25 12 09:34 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Art of the nude
Posts: 11,780
Olivet, Michigan, US


MountAnnanImages wrote:
You partly answered your own question. If you are now sure, do your research thoroughly - and as a first thing. Get in contact with people he has photographed before. If he is reluctant to offer references, ask why. Another alternative is to insist that you come with a friend to be at the shoot. Don't accept shoots from people who want to change conditions of a shoot after you have made arrangements with them. You have the right to refuse a shoot.
Augustine York wrote:
Yes, because if OP goes to a shoot alone she might accidentally start doing porn. Best be sure there's someone there to stop her just in case lol

smile

You're awesome!!

Aug 25 12 09:37 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Wysiwyg Photography
Posts: 6,326
Salt Lake City, Utah, US


Babydoll123 wrote:
I thought I was ok with nudity. I have gotten a few tf offers and at first i'm happy and excited 2 of them all of sudden offer pay.Then O do some research or ask more questions then that artstic nude turns to porn. How can I avoid this i'm afraid now. That I will be tricked or something. I will not do nude until I learn more.

I agree.. learn about it before you do it.. that's smart.

a lot of models start doing nudes with photographers they have shot with before and trust... as you gain confidence, you will start to see what people are like what kind of references they have and so on... sometimes (not all of the time).. you can just take a look at there portfolio and automatically know that the photographer's vision, and your vision of what "Art" is, aren't compatible.

Most importantly.. just say "no" if you feel uneasy about ANY shoot.

Aug 25 12 09:37 pm  Link  Quote 
Body Painter
Extreme Body Art
Posts: 4,932
West Jordan, Utah, US


MountAnnanImages wrote:
You partly answered your own question. Do your research thoroughly - and as a first thing. Get in contact with people he has photographed before. If he is reluctant to offer references, ask why. Another alternative is to insist that you come with a friend to be at the shoot. Don't accept shoots from people who want to change conditions of a shoot after you have made arrangements with them. You have the right to refuse a shoot.

lol roll

Coming from someone who has been present at shoots... requests for doing "porn", groping the model, or even outrageous requests are not stopped by having a "friend" at the shoot... sorry..

The rest of your advice is actually pretty sound.. but a friend at the shoot will not stop "porn" requests... I know.. because I have been there when the photographer has asked for such things.

Aug 25 12 09:41 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Miss AY
Posts: 8,164
Portland, Maine, US


In all seriousness OP...

it's okay to feel nervous or unsure about nudes. It is okay to be interested in them but want to proceed with caution. As they say - you can't unring a bell, so if you want to try out a nude shoot I would suggest shooting with someone who you really trust, or even better - go out and hire a photographer who does nude photography that you love. That way you have control over whether those images are released and you know exactly what you'll be doing because you will be calling the shots.

For future shoots, lay out your boundaries from the start. Be very specific about what you will and will not do or show. Using photo examples can be helpful at times to demonstrate what you feel comfortable shooting. If someone is pressuring you to pose in a way you do not feel comfortable... tell them you appreciate their interest but that you are not suited for their project. And then you can both move on with your lives smile

If you are at a shoot and someone is pressing your boundaries, say no, and if they continue being a dick about it, pack your things and leave.

I hope that is helpful!
Aug 25 12 09:43 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Filles de Pin-up
Posts: 1,272
Wichita, Kansas, US


Babydoll123 wrote:
I thought I was ok with nudity. I have gotten a few tf offers and at first i'm happy and excited 2 of them all of sudden offer pay.Then O do some research or ask more questions then that artstic nude turns to porn. How can I avoid this i'm afraid now. That I will be tricked or something. I will not do nude until I learn more.

Find a more experienced model to be your mentor. There is a list of models willing to be mentors.

Check references, but do not depend on them completely. What is creepy or offensive to one, might be OK to someone else. Make sure the photographer is capable of doing quality work and delivers.

Think about long term ramifications. If your employer found the images, could you lose your job? Would it keep you from getting a future job? To the common person nudity = porn. Would you be able to cope emotionally with neighbors or co-workers having nude images of you?

http://www.modelmayhem.com/education/mo … as-a-model
http://www.selfmademodel.com

Aug 25 12 10:01 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Michael McGowan
Posts: 3,543
Tucson, Arizona, US


If you don't want to do porn, don't.

But be sure you know what you're talking about. The U.S. has some legal definitions of porn that involve lascivious display of genitals and actual penetration. There are also some legalities involving simulated sex that fall under the porn laws when it comes to children.

Anyway, do your research so you're able to tell potential clients what's OK for you and what isn't. Ask for specifics about any shoot and be comfortable when you go to shoot.

Problem is that lots of folks consider certain things to be pornographic when they technically aren't. Frankly, it doesn't matter what you call it if you don't want to do it, but if you want to communicate meaningfully about it, you need to use the right words.

Ultimately, if you don't want to ... just say no.
Aug 25 12 10:11 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Greg Kolack
Posts: 17,677
Downers Grove, Illinois, US


Augustine York wrote:

Yes, because if OP goes to a shoot alone she might accidentally start doing porn. Best be sure there's someone there to stop her just in case lol

Hey! I was tricked into shoving that penis into my vagina!

Aug 25 12 10:19 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
MesmerEyes Photography
Posts: 2,788
Tyler, Texas, US


MountAnnanImages wrote:
You partly answered your own question. Do your research thoroughly - and as a first thing. Get in contact with people he has photographed before. If he is reluctant to offer references, ask why. Another alternative is to insist that you come with a friend to be at the shoot. Don't accept shoots from people who want to change conditions of a shoot after you have made arrangements with them. You have the right to refuse a shoot.

+1

Never do anything that you are uncomfortable with. Be true to yourself.

Aug 25 12 10:21 pm  Link  Quote 
Retoucher
PhotoVision
Posts: 100
New York, New York, US


The porn industry doesn't need any more women.  Try and only take photos where you know who the intended audience is. I.E. Not horny men jacking off to your picture.
Aug 25 12 10:24 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Rick Edwards
Posts: 6,151
Wilmington, Delaware, US


-B-R-U-N-E-S-C-I- wrote:

Learn how to say no.... and MEAN IT!






Just my $0.02

Ciao
Stefano
www.stefanobrunesci.com

^^^ this

Aug 25 12 10:26 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
John Malloch Caldwell
Posts: 2,553
Hastings, England, United Kingdom


-B-R-U-N-E-S-C-I- wrote:

Learn how to say no.... and MEAN IT!






Just my $0.02

Ciao
Stefano
www.stefanobrunesci.com

This is the solution

Aug 25 12 10:34 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Wysiwyg Photography
Posts: 6,326
Salt Lake City, Utah, US


Greg Kolack wrote:

Hey! I was tricked into shoving that penis into my vagina!

Well... I know this was said to be "tongue in cheek"... but 'manipulation' is still rape in my mind.. if you have to talk time into it... they might be conceding because they feel you won't give up if they continue to say no.

All I'm saying is... if they are hesitant with the "oh.. ok..." I feel that's not fully consensual.

Aug 26 12 02:05 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Drew Smith Photography
Posts: 5,209
Nottingham, England, United Kingdom


Augustine York wrote:
Yes, because if OP goes to a shoot alone she might accidentally start doing porn. Best be sure there's someone there to stop her just in case lol

Wow. Give the girl a break.

I imagine that she is concerned that she will end up on a location shoot that started out as one thing and suddenly is being 'coherence' to do something else.

And it's all very well saying 'just say no' and 'walk away' but being in a situation like that is frightening.

She's a newbie - 1 post, come on guys.

OP - maybe you can just relax and sit back a while before committing to a shoot. Take the time to read all the forum 'sticky' post on how to be safe etc. and read some of the threads pertinent to your concerns.

Anything in life can be a risk but you need to learn how to reduce and limit those risks and do due diligence. On MM one of the best ways is to check references and if the people you want to work with don't have any then maybe you should decide not to work with them.

Aug 26 12 02:43 am  Link  Quote 
Model
Kayz-Modelling
Posts: 294
Plymouth, England, United Kingdom


Babydoll123 wrote:
I thought I was ok with nudity. I have gotten a few tf offers and at first i'm happy and excited 2 of them all of sudden offer pay.Then O do some research or ask more questions then that artstic nude turns to porn. How can I avoid this i'm afraid now. That I will be tricked or something. I will not do nude until I learn more.

Put something in your profile stating that you don't do adult images but you are comfortable with art nudes... Be sure to keep to this while communicating with photographers. If you don't tell them your levels, or they are unsure on how far you'll go they will ask for more then you thought...

It happens, don't worry about it. smile You can always say no.

Kayz Modelling

Aug 26 12 04:05 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
R A V E N D R I V E
Posts: 15,867
New York, New York, US


Augustine York wrote:
I don't know how you can be tricked into doing porn. You either say yes and do it or say no and don't do it. Very easy.

a lot of people are a lot less assertive than you might think

I hear it has something to do with chemtrails lol.

Aug 26 12 04:15 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Dagger133
Posts: 352
Kitchener, Ontario, Canada


Here have a good read of this, it has some really good information about starting to shoot nudes. http://novicenudes.blogspot.ca

But until you are comfortable explaining exactly what you will and wont shoot, you may want to take fetish off your list of Genres. The line between nude and porn is not nearly as blurry as between fetish and porn.

best of luck.
Aug 26 12 04:38 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
afplcc
Posts: 5,971
Fairfax, Virginia, US


Babydoll123 wrote:
I thought I was ok with nudity. I have gotten a few tf offers and at first i'm happy and excited 2 of them all of sudden offer pay.Then O do some research or ask more questions then that artstic nude turns to porn. How can I avoid this i'm afraid now. That I will be tricked or something. I will not do nude until I learn more.

I've got a couple of suggestions.  And most of this isn't just for porn vs. nudity, it applies to all situations for models.

1.  Be clear on your limits/boundaries as a model.  Don't think:  "I'll shoot art nudes or glamour nudes but not porn."  The reason why is:  a good photographer can take a specific pose and...based on DoF or lighting or angle, make it artistic.  A GWC or creep can take the same pose and make it porn.  And no, I'm not saying it's all about lighting.  I'm saying that you need to be clear in your mind what specific boundaries you have for posing.  For instance, there is a full-time, traveling model here on MM I've done a lot of work with.  She did a shoot where the photographer said he wanted erect nipples and he gave her an ice cube (which she then dumped in the sink).  That's a line for her.  Some models say "no open legs".  Every model should decide what her boundaries are (whether it involved nudity or any thing...fetish, fashion, outdoor risks like hanging from a bridge or trespassing).  But think it through and be clear on them (both in your mind and in your profile).  That way you avoid a slippery slope.

2.  Check the photographer out.  Look at who they've shot with, check their portfolio, check references if you feel that's useful.  That's no guarantee this problem won't happen but it reduces the chances if you do a little research.

3.  Manage expectations.  Have pre-shoot communication, talk about poses, talk about what you will or won't do.  The more of this you do, the less likely you are to have situations like this (either b/c of a misunderstanding or b/c of a creep figuring he can talk/guilt you in to it).

4.  Be willing to end the shoot and walk out. 

One last thought specific to you (and this is not a critique).  Most established, veteran photographers will not pay a brand new, inexperienced model to pose nude.  Most of my art nudes are shot TF.  The exceptions (at least for me) are veteran models who do this fulltime, have a track record and a professional portfolio (like Sie ist Idaho or Sera Ferron).  So if you're a new model and someone offers you money to pose nude, that doesn't mean they're a creep but your radar should be up at that point.

Ed

Aug 26 12 05:27 am  Link  Quote 
Model
Tiara
Posts: 655
Norcross, Georgia, US


Look at the photographers port first if what he has is more pornish (probably not a real word) then more than likely that's the type of look he is going for.
Aug 26 12 06:32 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
GeM Photographic
Posts: 2,346
Chicago, Illinois, US


Augustine York wrote:
In all seriousness OP...

it's okay to feel nervous or unsure about nudes. It is okay to be interested in them but want to proceed with caution. As they say - you can't unring a bell, so if you want to try out a nude shoot I would suggest shooting with someone who you really trust, or even better - go out and hire a photographer who does nude photography that you love. That way you have control over whether those images are released and you know exactly what you'll be doing because you will be calling the shots.

For future shoots, lay out your boundaries from the start. Be very specific about what you will and will not do or show. Using photo examples can be helpful at times to demonstrate what you feel comfortable shooting. If someone is pressuring you to pose in a way you do not feel comfortable... tell them you appreciate their interest but that you are not suited for their project. And then you can both move on with your lives smile

If you are at a shoot and someone is pressing your boundaries, say no, and if they continue being a dick about it, pack your things and leave.

I hope that is helpful!

Well said!

Aug 26 12 07:01 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Greg Kolack
Posts: 17,677
Downers Grove, Illinois, US


Wysiwyg Photography wrote:

Well... I know this was said to be "tongue in cheek"... but 'manipulation' is still rape in my mind.. if you have to talk time into it... they might be conceding because they feel you won't give up if they continue to say no.

All I'm saying is... if they are hesitant with the "oh.. ok..." I feel that's not fully consensual.

Yes, it was tongue in cheek. To make a point.

I get your point, but she made no mention about being raped. She said "tricked into doing pornography."

Maybe its semantics, but to me being "tricked" into something means you don't realize its happening. I find it difficult to believe someone could start doing porn shots without knowing it. Maybe she meant coerced - or talked into it. That would make more sense.

Perhaps I'm a stickler for semantics, but that's my reaction to what she said about being "tricked."

Aug 26 12 08:04 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
HalfMoonColorado
Posts: 734
Greenwood Village, Colorado, US


Your general topic is so subjective. What is artistic to one is porn to another. In general porn (to me) is going to involve another person, masterbaition, sex toys, and sometimes the wardrobe selection. Personally I think legs spread wide open and full labia exposure can enter that realm very quickly.

I often review some sample images with the model ahead of time explaining that they are examples of what we might shoot. I make it clear that specific body parts can be shown differently if need be.

I also allow the model to see any image and decide if they want it deleted right from the camera. This is based on a couple guidelines though. If they just think the shot makes their ass look big then that doesn't qualify for deletion. Chances are I would delete it anyway if I don't need it. And, if for instance, she agrees ahead of time that nipples be shown and half the session involves that then I have to think about it since she just wasted my day.
Aug 26 12 08:08 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
DMesser Photography
Posts: 1,288
Oceanside, California, US


Artistic and Erotic nudes taken properly are beautiful and have nothing to do with Porn.  One thing you can do is look at the photographers nudes, and then message some of his models to see how he is on the set and if they would work with him/her again.  Get information from the models themselves.  Then make your decision.  Don't give up on either artistic or erotic nudes, just because a photographer has lied to you.  Do some homework prior to setting up the shoot.   Good luck dear.

Don
Aug 26 12 08:21 am  Link  Quote 
Model
KimCalNude
Posts: 54
Newport Beach, California, US


Augustine York wrote:
I don't know how you can be tricked into doing porn. You either say yes and do it or say no and don't do it. Very easy.

Agree!

Aug 26 12 08:23 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Colorblinded
Posts: 646
Rochester, New York, US


-B-R-U-N-E-S-C-I- wrote:
Learn how to say no.... and MEAN IT!

Absolutely.

Make sure you go through their portfolios, maybe contact models they've worked with if you aren't sure.  If you have any doubts then just say no.

Aug 26 12 08:25 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
S W I N S K E Y
Posts: 24,315
Saint Petersburg, Florida, US


Babydoll123 wrote:
I thought I was ok with nudity. I have gotten a few tf offers and at first i'm happy and excited 2 of them all of sudden offer pay.Then O do some research or ask more questions then that artstic nude turns to porn. How can I avoid this i'm afraid now. That I will be tricked or something. I will not do nude until I learn more.

hold on, you can be tricked into having sex on camera?

http://i.imgur.com/m8TQi.png

Aug 26 12 08:28 am  Link  Quote 
guide forum
Model
Koryn
Posts: 35,646
Asheville, North Carolina, US


Here is the way to avoid your dilemma, and while it might read like a roundabout explanation because the advice can apply to various aspects of internet modeling, and not just eliminating porno/sketchy offers - believe me when I say it's 100% relevant to what you're asking:

If people offer you paying jobs before you've even started building a portfolio, you should be skeptical. Very skeptical. The thing that brand new web-based models don't seem to understand is that, in order to be successful in the online networking market, you have to spend a long time building up a professional-looking portfolio, through TFP and/or paying photographers, before you start to reap the fruits of your labors. Even then, your initial paid offers are likely to be at seemingly low rates, and it requires even MORE time to build up to earning the rates for (nude) modeling that so many newish MMers seem to think they're entitled to simply by existing and being pretty.

New models who post a portfolio, and are booking 2-3 TFP shoots every week asap, will probably still require about 6 months to have a "good" port, and start being able to book some paid work. New models who shoot trade only a few times per month, or live in an area without a lot of photographers, can require a couple years to be able to present themselves as professional and experienced, through the images accumulated in their ports. There are models who post a few cell phone pics, and BAM!, start getting non-scary paid offers --- but, realize this isn't the norm. It's pretty damned rare, and if you know someone this happened to, good for them, but don't assume it's common.

In other words, OP, start booking trade shoots, as many as you can because the more professional YOU look to other people, the more professional the offers you receive will be. There's also no shame in paying for a good set of photos from a decent photographer; that's a shortcut to giving yourself credibility and getting respect as a model. Getting where you would like to be, from the moment you first post a picture at an online photo networking site, is really just about getting respect from the community, and that comes from putting in the effort to post a good, strong and diverse portfolio. It doesn't happen overnight.
Aug 26 12 09:32 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
ontherocks
Posts: 22,174
Salem, Oregon, US


if people are soliciting on mayhem for shots that aren't allowed here then i believe you can CAM them. i have heard of accounts being terminated.
http://www.ripoffreport.com

maybe find a more experienced model to help you? there are lots of legitimate shooters who will pay for nudes but there are some shady ones as well. and if they're wanting to pay a lot for a newbie that could mean adult.

and always be prepared to leave a shoot immediately if the photographer does a bait
Aug 26 12 09:36 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Vintagevista
Posts: 10,562
Sun City, California, US


ShivaKitty wrote:
Here is the way to avoid your dilemma, and while it might read like a roundabout explanation because the advice can apply to various aspects of internet modeling, and not just eliminating porno/sketchy offers - believe me when I say it's 100% relevant to what you're asking:

If people offer you paying jobs before you've even started building a portfolio, you should be skeptical. Very skeptical. The thing that brand new web-based models don't seem to understand is that, in order to be successful in the online networking market, you have to spend a long time building up a professional-looking portfolio, through TFP and/or paying photographers, before you start to reap the fruits of your labors. Even then, your initial paid offers are likely to be at seemingly low rates, and it requires even MORE time to build up to earning the rates for (nude) modeling that so many newish MMers seem to think they're entitled to simply by existing and being pretty.

New models who post a portfolio, and are booking 2-3 TFP shoots every week asap, will probably still require about 6 months to have a "good" port, and start being able to book some paid work. New models who shoot trade only a few times per month, or live in an area without a lot of photographers, can require a couple years to be able to present themselves as professional and experienced, through the images accumulated in their ports. There are models who post a few cell phone pics, and BAM!, start getting non-scary paid offers --- but, realize this isn't the norm. It's pretty damned rare, and if you know someone this happened to, good for them, but don't assume it's common.

In other words, OP, start booking trade shoots, as many as you can because the more professional YOU look to other people, the more professional the offers you receive will be. There's also no shame in paying for a good set of photos from a decent photographer; that's a shortcut to giving yourself credibility and getting respect as a model. Getting where you would like to be, from the moment you first post a picture at an online photo networking site, is really just about getting respect from the community, and that comes from putting in the effort to post a good, strong and diverse portfolio. It doesn't happen overnight.

Shiva hit this one out of the park.  ^^^^

Experience and communication is key.

And we have not heard what criteria the OP used for "tricked into porn".  If the OP's "porn" radar goes - off at Playboy levels - that would change a lot.

Aug 26 12 09:43 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Armando D Photography
Posts: 557
Houston, Texas, US


If the op is still here, to put a line on the art nude vs porn put these two bulletins


-------

1.) No open leg shoots
2.) Anything that puts my fingers or objects #1 (you could rephrase it but it'll scare the gwc away)

I will do art style nudes closed legs

- body paint


--------

Art style nudes are fun, but porn style shoots are just as fun smile lol' though to be honest its hard to say what is porn style because everyone has their different level and personal ideals, but #1 - #2 won't offend the person looking to work with you, just a nice heads up, vs attacking'
Aug 26 12 09:48 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
M Pandolfo Photography
Posts: 12,113
Tampa, Florida, US


Babydoll123 wrote:
I thought I was ok with nudity. I have gotten a few tf offers and at first i'm happy and excited 2 of them all of sudden offer pay.Then O do some research or ask more questions then that artstic nude turns to porn. How can I avoid this i'm afraid now. That I will be tricked or something. I will not do nude until I learn more.

How does one get tricked into doing porn?

"I'm so ashamed. So there I am posing for nude photos and, bam!, a penis falls into my vagina."

Aug 26 12 09:48 am  Link  Quote 
123last   Search   Reply



main | browse | casting/travel | forums | shout box | help | advertising | contests | share | join the mayhem

more modelmayhem on: | | | edu

©2006-2014 ModelMayhem.com. All Rights Reserved.
MODEL MAYHEM is a registered trademark.
Toggle Worksafe Mode: Off | On
Terms | Privacy | Careers