login info join!
Forums > Events > Outside US > Oct 13 / 2013 'Cruiseboat Photoshoot' / Cabo & PV Search   Reply
first910111213141516last
Model
Tina Marie Desaro
Posts: 567
Los Angeles, California, US


It is almost May and almost time for me to say I am looking for a sponsor for the cruise smile.
Apr 30 13 09:44 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Select Models
Posts: 35,122
Upland, California, US


Tina Maria Desaro wrote:
It is almost May and almost time for me to say I am looking for a sponsor for the cruise smile.

Fur sure girl... and don't forget to bring your barbeque... lol

May 01 13 08:05 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
C.C. Holdings
Posts: 590
New York, New York, US


I like how it is a different boat this year, the "Miracle", now that the Splendor moved to New York.

how different are the carnival cruise boats?
May 01 13 07:44 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Select Models
Posts: 35,122
Upland, California, US


C.C. Holdings  wrote:
I like how it is a different boat this year, the "Miracle", now that the Splendor moved to New York.

how different are the carnival cruise boats?

Checkout the Carnival Cruiselines website for a list of their sailing cruiseships... quite a big difference in the design and sizes of their ships.  The Miracle is one of their newer ships with an upscale and colorful decor... borat

May 02 13 10:13 am  Link  Quote 
Model
Jin N Tonic
Posts: 161
Los Angeles, California, US


Select Models wrote:

Checkout the Carnival Cruiselines website for a list of their sailing cruiseships... quite a big difference in the design and sizes of their ships.  The Miracle is one of their newer ships with an upscale and colorful decor... borat

awww.. so no retro 70s and the color salmon screaming at ya from every angle? ;D

May 02 13 03:34 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
C.C. Holdings
Posts: 590
New York, New York, US


Select Models wrote:

Checkout the Carnival Cruiselines website for a list of their sailing cruiseships... quite a big difference in the design and sizes of their ships.  The Miracle is one of their newer ships with an upscale and colorful decor... borat

very cool, so when you going to do a list of the models booked and the ones waiting for sponsoring?

May 02 13 06:07 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Mikah Sullivan
Posts: 1
San Diego, California, US


if anyone is looking for a super rad, adventurous model please let me know!
Looking for a sponsor
May 10 13 11:13 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Select Models
Posts: 35,122
Upland, California, US


C.C. Holdings  wrote:

very cool, so when you going to do a list of the models booked and the ones waiting for sponsoring?

Putting that list together next week... stay tuned... wink

May 11 13 11:35 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
SC-Photo
Posts: 8
Tempe, Arizona, US


Wow :-( -- should have booked it earlier -- maybe next year -- balcony unobstructed over $900 per -- Rates going up in a couple of days according to Jessica --
May 15 13 11:39 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Select Models
Posts: 35,122
Upland, California, US


SheltonCole wrote:
Wow :-( -- should have booked it earlier -- maybe next year -- balcony unobstructed over $900 per -- Rates going up in a couple of days according to Jessica --

I have two spots available in my room for $680 each... message me if you're interested... wink

May 15 13 12:58 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
NoleyCRyan
Posts: 11
Phoenix, Arizona, US


Looking for a sponsor for this year's cruise. Would love to attend and I will make the shoots worth your while!! Email me at NoleyRyan@gmail.com or here for sponsorship.
Thank you so much!
Noley
May 16 13 07:19 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Select Models
Posts: 35,122
Upland, California, US


Hey Noley... adding one of your pics to the page... hope you get a sponsor soon.  I'll also be changing the original post early next week to include your photo and all the other models photos interested in going on the cruise, as well as all those confirmed so far... stay tuned... wink

http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/130514/06/5192387267148.jpg

Noley's pic... lookin for a sponsor... wink
May 16 13 02:50 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Michele Belle
Posts: 102
Los Angeles, California, US


Miracle here I come! Woo HOO!
May 16 13 08:51 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Brittney Robb
Posts: 2
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada


I am looking for a sponsor for this year's cruise.I would love to attend!I always know how to have fun in a shoot and will make it worth your time! You can Email me at soccer_girl86@hotmail.com
Thank you!
-Brittney
May 17 13 06:25 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
NoleyCRyan
Posts: 11
Phoenix, Arizona, US


Hi! I am looking for a sponsor for the cruise! I do my own hair and makeup, and have several looks that will wow you. I am reliable and will be where I need to be when I need to be there, even if others aren't. smile  I am very comfortable with my body and have no problems with doing nude work.
Please review my portfolio here on Model Mayhem and let me know if you are interested in sponsoring me, or know someone who might be! I will not disappoint! I bring 8 years of dance and unique poses to each and every shoot and I take direction very well. I love modeling and it shows in my photos!
I am a spokes model for Tastie Brands and have multiple custom itty bitty teeny weenie bikinis to bring!! I am also being featured  in the upcoming Bikini Magazine this summer! I have shot with many photographers in the Phoenix area as well as out of town photographers at the spring Arizona shoot out 2013. Model Mayhem References as follows: 2983142,2730724,2457595,1452788,2663813,2596668.
May 18 13 09:34 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
FFantastique
Posts: 470
Orlando, Florida, US


NoleyCRyan wrote:
Hi! I am looking for a sponsor for the cruise! I do my own hair and makeup, and have several looks that will wow you. I am reliable and will be where I need to be when I need to be there, even if others aren't. smile  I am very comfortable with my body and have no problems with doing nude work.
Please review my portfolio here on Model Mayhem and let me know if you are interested in sponsoring me, or know someone who might be! I will not disappoint! I bring 8 years of dance and unique poses to each and every shoot and I take direction very well. I love modeling and it shows in my photos!
I am a spokes model for Tastie Brands and have multiple custom itty bitty teeny weenie bikinis to bring!! I am also being featured  in the upcoming Bikini Magazine this summer! I have shot with many photographers in the Phoenix area as well as out of town photographers at the spring Arizona shoot out 2013. Model Mayhem References as follows: 2983142,2730724,2457595,1452788,2663813,2596668.

http://www.modelmayhem.com/2983142 SheltonCole
http://www.modelmayhem.com/2730724 Robert R French Photogr
http://www.modelmayhem.com/2457595 Daryl Nickelson
http://www.modelmayhem.com/1452788 DaveKelleyPhotography
http://www.modelmayhem.com/2663813 Sylar Aramis
http://www.modelmayhem.com/2596668 OutOfTheBoxPhotoWorks

This model is awesome! Good references coming back, reliable, punctual, psycho-social support, law abiding, no pets nor plants, etc. What are you waiting for?

LOL. :-)

May 18 13 10:32 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
FFantastique
Posts: 470
Orlando, Florida, US


nodakphoto wrote:
I really need to start saving my pennies....

Progress report? :-)

May 19 13 12:31 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
NoleyCRyan
Posts: 11
Phoenix, Arizona, US


Guess who has a sponsor!!!!!! ME!!! That's who! Thank you so much, Russell! Gonna be great fun!!! SO so happy!!
May 20 13 05:50 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
C.C. Holdings
Posts: 590
New York, New York, US


Carson B wrote:
I'm looking for a sponsor for this one smile
What a bummer though I will turn 21 the day after this cruise gets back! Haha

Hey Gary are you throwing a renn faire group again this year? I'll be season passing it this year so I need to know which weekend y'all are gonna be there!

the ship is going to Mexico though

May 20 13 07:34 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
FFantastique
Posts: 470
Orlando, Florida, US


NoleyCRyan wrote:
Guess who has a sponsor!!!!!! ME!!! That's who! Thank you so much, Russell! Gonna be great fun!!! SO so happy!!

Awesome!
Congrats!

Is your agent for hire? :-)
She sure is effective!

What is Russell's MM?

May 20 13 08:47 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Select Models
Posts: 35,122
Upland, California, US


NoleyCRyan wrote:
Guess who has a sponsor!!!!!! ME!!! That's who! Thank you so much, Russell! Gonna be great fun!!! SO so happy!!

Hey Noley... that's GREAT NEWS... congrats girl!  I'm putting up confirmed models and models who want to attend before this weekend... stay tuned... wink

May 20 13 09:43 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Scottsdale Images
Posts: 491
Scottsdale, Arizona, US


Here I am.. I think I posted on the first or second page that I wanted to go and was saving pennies. Well I shot Noley last week and after talking, we worked it out.

Russell
Scottsdale Images
May 20 13 10:10 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Elle_Effingham
Posts: 11
Calgary, Alberta, Canada


Would love a sponsor!  for this and other trips.
May 21 13 03:56 am  Link  Quote 
Model
Brittney Robb
Posts: 2
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada


Still looking for a sponsor!
May 21 13 04:28 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
FFantastique
Posts: 470
Orlando, Florida, US


Brittney Robb wrote:
Still looking for a sponsor!

@BrittneyBrobb follow, whether or not...

May 21 13 08:33 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Scottsdale Images
Posts: 491
Scottsdale, Arizona, US


And the winner is......

Cabin 7211   Veranda Deck
May 22 13 10:57 am  Link  Quote 
Model
Mizz Ro
Posts: 2,307
Corona, California, US


Still looking for a sponsor! If you're looking for a model we should definitely get in touch smile PM me here or send me an email! Thanks all!

Ro
mizzrothemodel@gmail.com
May 25 13 12:03 am  Link  Quote 
Model
NoleyCRyan
Posts: 11
Phoenix, Arizona, US


Yay Russell! Cabin 7211, whoohoo!!
May 25 13 11:34 am  Link  Quote 
Model
Heavenly
Posts: 6
Yigo, Guam, US


I am interested in attending this shoot. Could someone please get back to me with more details.

Thank You
Alesia
May 26 13 02:30 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Heavenly
Posts: 6
Yigo, Guam, US


Would love to have a sponsor for this event. Any photographers still in need of a model please PM me.

Thanks
May 26 13 02:34 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Select Models
Posts: 35,122
Upland, California, US


Updates coming end of this week... borat
May 28 13 11:29 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Tina Marie Desaro
Posts: 567
Los Angeles, California, US


Does anyone know the going price now for the cruise, a photographer friend of mine wants to know, thanks smile.
May 29 13 12:17 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Scottsdale Images
Posts: 491
Scottsdale, Arizona, US


Tina Maria Desaro wrote:
Does anyone know the going price now for the cruise, a photographer friend of mine wants to know, thanks smile.

Check the Carnival link on the first page, it will give you pricing and cabin availability, or call Jessica at Carnival, her extension is also listed there...

I just booked a midship interior for 2, upper deck for about 1600

May 29 13 04:13 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Gina Madonna
Posts: 28
Los Angeles, California, US


Hello All Photogs...

Am seeking a sponsor!!!!! Will LOVE to go, and am an experienced model/ Fulltime Bikini/ Lingerie Model.. Will not be dissapointed. Feel Free to Review portfolio, Passport Ready!!!! big_smile

Message me..

Gina
May 29 13 10:03 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Tina Marie Desaro
Posts: 567
Los Angeles, California, US


A little bird told me I could be going on this cruise smile.
May 30 13 07:39 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Select Models
Posts: 35,122
Upland, California, US


Tina Maria Desaro wrote:
A little bird told me I could be going on this cruise smile.

What?... which bird?... a cookoo... doodoo bird?... luney bird?... carrier pigeon?... hmm... lol

May 31 13 09:23 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
NoleyCRyan
Posts: 11
Phoenix, Arizona, US


Tina, Hope to see you there!!
Noley
Jun 01 13 02:33 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
FFantastique
Posts: 470
Orlando, Florida, US


Select Models wrote:
What?... which bird?... a cookoo... doodoo bird?... luney bird?... carrier pigeon?... hmm... lol

Penguin? :-)

Jun 01 13 07:47 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Scottsdale Images
Posts: 491
Scottsdale, Arizona, US


Select Models wrote:
Updates coming end of this week... borat

Its the end of the week.... lol

Jun 02 13 01:13 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
FFantastique
Posts: 470
Orlando, Florida, US


FFantastique wrote:

Penguin? :-)

Ostrich? :-)

Jun 02 13 07:29 pm  Link  Quote 
first910111213141516last   Search   Reply



main | browse | casting/travel | forums | shout box | help | advertising | contests | share | join the mayhem

more modelmayhem on: | | | edu

©2006-2014 ModelMayhem.com. All Rights Reserved.
MODEL MAYHEM is a registered trademark.
Toggle Worksafe Mode: Off | On
Terms | Privacy | Careers