login info join!
Forums > Events > Sept 30 'Deep Forest Mt. Baldy Shoot' / SoCal Search   Reply
first234567last
Model
SABRINA BOULTON
Posts: 1,106
Fountain Valley, California, US


dayplace wrote:
Here are my first shots of the day, have to work on the rest.

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8042/8047223255_a653f47abe_z_d.jpg
http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8312/8047227305_ee554e71d9_z_d.jpg

Beautiful

Oct 02 12 09:17 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Select Models
Posts: 35,722
Upland, California, US


How the hell does a mermaid get lost in the mountains?... hmm... guess we'll have to ask Sabrina... lol

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v330/GaryAbigt/Sabrina12.jpg
Oct 02 12 12:14 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Chantelle Gascoigne
Posts: 3,638
Stockton, California, US


dayplace wrote:
Here are my first shots of the day, have to work on the rest.

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8042/8047223255_a653f47abe_z_d.jpg
http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8312/8047227305_ee554e71d9_z_d.jpg

Love these! Super cute!

Oct 02 12 12:25 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Chantelle Gascoigne
Posts: 3,638
Stockton, California, US


Select Models wrote:
How the hell does a mermaid get lost in the mountains?... hmm... guess we'll have to ask Sabrina... lol

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v330/GaryAbigt/Sabrina12.jpg

Dude this rocks!!!!

Oct 02 12 12:25 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Select Models
Posts: 35,722
Upland, California, US


Thanks... AND... here's alittle 'heads up' on the next Select Models event... it's the 'Australian Goinaway Beachparty Photoshoot' for Chanel Renee Jensen on Oct 13th... and YOU ALL are invited... here's the link!

http://www.modelmayhem.com/po.php?thread_id=860125

Here's a shot of Chanel taken during the Select Models 'Cruiseboat Photoshoot' in Cabo San Lucas... borat

http://i46.tinypic.com/2iuqljd.jpg
Oct 02 12 01:42 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
SABRINA BOULTON
Posts: 1,106
Fountain Valley, California, US


Select Models wrote:
How the hell does a mermaid get lost in the mountains?... hmm... guess we'll have to ask Sabrina... lol

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v330/GaryAbigt/Sabrina12.jpg

I was hibernating

Oct 02 12 04:19 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Select Models
Posts: 35,722
Upland, California, US


SABRINA BOULTON wrote:
I was hibernating

Oh fur sure... I shoulda known that... you're a 'bare' mermaid?... hmm... or is that a 'bear' mermaid?... lol

Oct 02 12 06:00 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
James Sioux
Posts: 1,308
Los Angeles, California, US


Forest Siren.

http://i1047.photobucket.com/albums/b480/road2oscar/A1email_zps12d6b639.jpg
Oct 02 12 11:23 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Jin N Tonic
Posts: 170
Los Angeles, California, US


so i did not have a single photographer ask for my information, nor did anyone ask me to sign a release (lesson learned, i will be sure to have plenty with me in the future!). at group shoots my understanding is that typically it is $10 a release, $20 for nudes. so this leaves me with two thoughts.

1. either no one is interested in using photos of me in their port (which occasionally happens, not all photogs have an MM and not all photos are port worthy. perfectly understandable, not at all insulting)
OR
2. no one felt my skills were worth $10 for a release. this IS insulting sad

is this a misunderstanding on my part? would be happy for input (and gary, we of course are good, thanks for dinner and a place to crash! LOVE the photo!!! can't wait to see it posted=)
Oct 03 12 12:34 am  Link  Quote 
Model
Jin N Tonic
Posts: 170
Los Angeles, California, US


oh!
contact info outside of MM:

badass@jinntonic.com
www.JinNTonic.com
www.facebook.com/Jin.N.Tonic.FanPage
Oct 03 12 12:35 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Select Models
Posts: 35,722
Upland, California, US


Jin N Tonic wrote:
oh!
contact info outside of MM:

badass@jinntonic.com
www.JinNTonic.com
www.facebook.com/Jin.N.Tonic.FanPage

Hey Jin... working on your Flamingo pic tommorrow night... stay tuned... wink

Oct 03 12 02:08 am  Link  Quote 
Model
Jin N Tonic
Posts: 170
Los Angeles, California, US


Select Models wrote:
Hey Jin... working on your Flamingo pic tommorrow night... stay tuned... wink

YAY!!! i LOVE that one!!

Oct 03 12 02:36 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Select Models
Posts: 35,722
Upland, California, US


Jin N Tonic wrote:

YAY!!! i LOVE that one!!

And you guys thought 'Flamingo Dancers' were only in Vegas... lol

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v330/GaryAbigt/Jin3.jpg

Oct 03 12 03:14 am  Link  Quote 
Model
Chantelle Gascoigne
Posts: 3,638
Stockton, California, US


Select Models wrote:

And you guys thought 'Flamingo Dancers' were only in Vegas... lol

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v330/GaryAbigt/Jin3.jpg

I love this!!!!! So freaking cute!!

Oct 03 12 07:17 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
dayplace
Posts: 44
Hacienda Heights, California, US


Hi Jin,

I'll shoot you an email shortly! Here's one from Sunday.

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8031/8049568381_ed114a4fb0_z_d.jpg
Oct 03 12 08:36 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
dayplace
Posts: 44
Hacienda Heights, California, US


Chantelle,

Still haven't got to the one's with the hat, but here are a few of the first ones we captured together...completely different feel to these.

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8313/8049566077_67f009e643_z_d.jpg
http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8317/8049566923_aaca86e1d2_z_d.jpg
Oct 03 12 08:40 am  Link  Quote 
Model
Libertad Green
Posts: 479
Los Angeles, California, US


Good idea, Jin!

If anyone needs my contact information...my email is Libertad Green at yahoo.com

Libertad Green
www.libertadgreen.com
www.lalibertad.tk
Oct 03 12 08:54 am  Link  Quote 
Model
Chantelle Gascoigne
Posts: 3,638
Stockton, California, US


dayplace wrote:
Hi Jin,

I'll shoot you an email shortly! Here's one from Sunday.

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8031/8049568381_ed114a4fb0_z_d.jpg

Gorgeous!!!

Oct 03 12 09:41 am  Link  Quote 
Model
Chantelle Gascoigne
Posts: 3,638
Stockton, California, US


dayplace wrote:
Chantelle,

Still haven't got to the one's with the hat, but here are a few of the first ones we captured together...completely different feel to these.

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8313/8049566077_67f009e643_z_d.jpg
http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8317/8049566923_aaca86e1d2_z_d.jpg

Oooo I love these!!!!! Thank you!!!!!!! smile smile cant wait to see the white hat ones too!!!! smile smile smile yay!!!

Oct 03 12 09:42 am  Link  Quote 
Model
Jin N Tonic
Posts: 170
Los Angeles, California, US


dayplace wrote:
Chantelle,

Still haven't got to the one's with the hat, but here are a few of the first ones we captured together...completely different feel to these.

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8313/8049566077_67f009e643_z_d.jpg
http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8317/8049566923_aaca86e1d2_z_d.jpg

love these! day and night, well done smile
the roots (and those BOOTS!!! *drools*) are my favorite!

Oct 03 12 01:45 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Jin N Tonic
Posts: 170
Los Angeles, California, US


Select Models wrote:

And you guys thought 'Flamingo Dancers' were only in Vegas... lol

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v330/GaryAbigt/Jin3.jpg

YAY!!! i'm just out stranglin' flamingos. you know me. *doo doo doooo*

Oct 03 12 01:45 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Jin N Tonic
Posts: 170
Los Angeles, California, US


dayplace wrote:
Hi Jin,

I'll shoot you an email shortly! Here's one from Sunday.

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8031/8049568381_ed114a4fb0_z_d.jpg

that's right! just try and stop me from trespassing! nooope, ain't gonna happen! lol
thank you, mark!

Oct 03 12 01:47 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
SABRINA BOULTON
Posts: 1,106
Fountain Valley, California, US


Jin N Tonic wrote:

love these! day and night, well done smile
the roots (and those BOOTS!!! *drools*) are my favorite!

Lovin those boots girlfriend.

Oct 03 12 08:45 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
James Sioux
Posts: 1,308
Los Angeles, California, US


Libertad Green wrote:
Good idea, Jin!

If anyone needs my contact information...my email is Libertad Green at yahoo.com

Libertad Green
www.libertadgreen.com
www.lalibertad.tk

Libertad, I'm working on one of your photos, a Photoshop fantasy manipulation.  Will take a little time.

Oct 03 12 11:46 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
James Sioux
Posts: 1,308
Los Angeles, California, US


Jessi, appreciating all the nature around her.

http://i1047.photobucket.com/albums/b480/road2oscar/Jessi2email_zps10c58491.jpg
Oct 03 12 11:47 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Select Models
Posts: 35,722
Upland, California, US


James Sioux wrote:
Jessi, appreciating all the nature around her.

http://i1047.photobucket.com/albums/b480/road2oscar/Jessi2email_zps10c58491.jpg

Great shot James... Jessi was a big hit and welcome surprise at this shoot... borat

Oct 04 12 01:24 am  Link  Quote 
Model
SABRINA BOULTON
Posts: 1,106
Fountain Valley, California, US


Select Models wrote:

Great shot James... Jessi was a big hit and welcome surprise at this shoot... borat

So many beautiful models

Oct 04 12 06:15 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
dayplace
Posts: 44
Hacienda Heights, California, US


Chantelle Gascoigne wrote:
Oooo I love these!!!!! Thank you!!!!!!! smile smile cant wait to see the white hat ones too!!!! smile smile smile yay!!!

You're welcome! Still working on the ones with the white hat (we have a lot of those!), but here's one from the set.
http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8039/8053690719_eaf69a98fd_z_d.jpg

You can see more on flickr as I work on them.

Oct 04 12 07:36 am  Link  Quote 
Model
Libertad Green
Posts: 479
Los Angeles, California, US


James Sioux wrote:

Libertad, I'm working on one of your photos, a Photoshop fantasy manipulation.  Will take a little time.

Ooh!
Sounds cool!  I like those! big_smile

Oct 04 12 07:44 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Select Models
Posts: 35,722
Upland, California, US


SABRINA BOULTON wrote:

So many beautiful models

Yep... we had some great ones fur sure... but YOUR OUTFIT took the cake... borat

Oct 04 12 07:53 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Bob-W
Posts: 205
Simi Valley, California, US


Jin N Tonic wrote:
so i did not have a single photographer ask for my information, nor did anyone ask me to sign a release (lesson learned, i will be sure to have plenty with me in the future!). at group shoots my understanding is that typically it is $10 a release, $20 for nudes. so this leaves me with two thoughts.

1. either no one is interested in using photos of me in their port (which occasionally happens, not all photogs have an MM and not all photos are port worthy. perfectly understandable, not at all insulting)
OR
2. no one felt my skills were worth $10 for a release. this IS insulting sad

is this a misunderstanding on my part? would be happy for input (and gary, we of course are good, thanks for dinner and a place to crash! LOVE the photo!!! can't wait to see it posted=)

First of all, I don't like to see you sad. I didn't do releases with anybody. I started this hobby about a year ago and have only one release. I thought releases were only needed to sell the images and posting was OK. Actually I formatted two release forms tonight for printing, and that was before I read your post. If I could make pics worth selling and knew how to sell them I would take it more seriously.
I plan to bring releases when I attend the October 13 Beach Shoot at Laguna.

Oct 04 12 09:02 pm  Link  Quote 
Hair Stylist
Jason Becker
Posts: 2,817
Mount Holly, North Carolina, US


Select Models wrote:

Awwwww Jason... we haven't forgot ya... in fact I know you did hair for a few models in this pic at one of our last Mt. Baldy shoots... wink

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v330/GaryAbigt/Skimpy.jpg

yes gary i am sure u have plenty of pics of my work from all of ur locations.  lol   we did have a great run i mean what was it like 5 years and over at least 50 plus shoots.  keep up the great work and always keep searching for the next talented model  8)

Oct 04 12 09:37 pm  Link  Quote 
Hair Stylist
Jason Becker
Posts: 2,817
Mount Holly, North Carolina, US


SABRINA BOULTON wrote:

Miss you Jason

aww i miss you two girlie...  ur new work is looking great and i am looking forard to watching ur photog skills build up

Oct 04 12 09:38 pm  Link  Quote 
Hair Stylist
Jason Becker
Posts: 2,817
Mount Holly, North Carolina, US


Select Models wrote:
Somehow it looks like Breenerz missed ya twice... lol

what can i say she luv's me  8)  its just cuz i am that luvable

Oct 04 12 09:39 pm  Link  Quote 
Hair Stylist
Jason Becker
Posts: 2,817
Mount Holly, North Carolina, US


Charonda Glamour wrote:

Jason. Why did you move out of state? Is the grass greener?

hey there Clark ...  i moved out of state cuz i wanted a change and i felt that i needed to do it with both feet and not just do it one footed.  the grass is greener out here just a lot more untouched ground for me to travel  8)

Oct 04 12 09:43 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
James Sioux
Posts: 1,308
Los Angeles, California, US


Thanks Gary.  Guess what?  I found a ballerina in the middle of some thick woods!!

http://i1047.photobucket.com/albums/b480/road2oscar/Barbi1email_zps1b324dd8.jpg
Oct 04 12 10:15 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
PeTe-Rock-a-Holik
Posts: 19
Los Angeles, California, US


hello guys!
It was great meeting all of you last week at the mt. baldy shoot. If you wanted to view some of the photos from the weekend, you can view them at http://www.peterdangphotography.com/p867008928

password: firstvisit
Oct 04 12 10:51 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
PeTe-Rock-a-Holik
Posts: 19
Los Angeles, California, US


Oct 04 12 10:59 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
PeTe-Rock-a-Holik
Posts: 19
Los Angeles, California, US


Oct 04 12 11:01 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
PeTe-Rock-a-Holik
Posts: 19
Los Angeles, California, US


Oct 04 12 11:05 pm  Link  Quote 
first234567last   Search   Reply



main | browse | casting/travel | forums | shout box | help | advertising | contests | share | join the mayhem

more modelmayhem on: | | | edu

©2006-2014 ModelMayhem.com. All Rights Reserved.
MODEL MAYHEM is a registered trademark.
Toggle Worksafe Mode: Off | On
Terms | Privacy | Careers