login info join!
Forums > Digital Art and Retouching > Challenges, Contests, and Samples > 30 / Henna Art Beauty Shots / Raw Search   Reply
first12
Photographer
DS Studio
Posts: 179
Toronto, Ontario, Canada


zkey wrote:
http://i439.photobucket.com/albums/qq113/zkey5/IMG_9149low.jpg

Another nice one.. thanks a lot.. could you send it to me too smile

Sep 27 12 12:33 pm  Link  Quote 
Retoucher
federicofior
Posts: 35
Grosseto, Toscana, Italy


this is my version,
only retouch!
can i use in my port?

tks!

http://artworks.federicofiorenzani.it/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/IMG_90941.jpg
Sep 28 12 07:47 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
DS Studio
Posts: 179
Toronto, Ontario, Canada


federicofior wrote:
this is my version,
only retouch!
can i use in my port?

tks!

http://artworks.federicofiorenzani.it/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/IMG_90941.jpg

Looks great. thanks... sure, you can use in your port... could you send me a copy as well?

Sep 28 12 08:32 am  Link  Quote 
Retoucher
the42ndfl00r
Posts: 6
Chicago, Illinois, US


http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k103/the42ndfl00r/IMG_9176retouched.jpg
Sep 30 12 06:54 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
DS Studio
Posts: 179
Toronto, Ontario, Canada


the42ndfl00r wrote:
http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k103/the42ndfl00r/IMG_9176retouched.jpg

Looks great. Thanks a lot. Could i get a copy of it?

Oct 01 12 06:24 am  Link  Quote 
Retoucher
Robert Schreiber
Posts: 31
Berlin, Berlin, Germany


Hi Dileep,

great shots! would be great, if you could send me 9227, 9226, 9215, 9149 and 9176
to rob@leichtesrauschen.de

Thank you!

Rob
Oct 01 12 08:55 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
DS Studio
Posts: 179
Toronto, Ontario, Canada


Robert Schreiber wrote:
Hi Dileep,

great shots! would be great, if you could send me 9227, 9226, 9215, 9149 and 9176
to rob@leichtesrauschen.de

Thank you!

Rob

Sent smile

Oct 02 12 08:40 pm  Link  Quote 
Retoucher
Robert Schreiber
Posts: 31
Berlin, Berlin, Germany


quick edit, hope you like!

http://leichtesrauschen.de/fotos/MM/dsstudio.jpg


Rob
Oct 03 12 01:44 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
DS Studio
Posts: 179
Toronto, Ontario, Canada


Robert Schreiber wrote:
quick edit, hope you like!

http://leichtesrauschen.de/fotos/MM/dsstudio.jpg


Rob

Thanks Rob. Looks great. Could i get a copy?

Oct 03 12 09:02 am  Link  Quote 
Model
Alexa Jameson
Posts: 9
Stevens Point, Wisconsin, US


Please send me 9311, 9226, 9191, and 9135 Thankyou  alexajamesonmodel@hotmail.com
Oct 03 12 10:37 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
DS Studio
Posts: 179
Toronto, Ontario, Canada


Alexa Jameson wrote:
Please send me 9311, 9226, 9191, and 9135 Thankyou  alexajamesonmodel@hotmail.com

Sorry about the delay, didn't have access to hd for while.. sent smile

Oct 13 12 06:06 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
DS Studio
Posts: 179
Toronto, Ontario, Canada


Here is my version of one of the images.. smile

http://sphotos-e.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/341476_443571929038303_1057293788_o.jpg
Oct 13 12 08:57 pm  Link  Quote 
Retoucher
Gizer
Posts: 175
Moscow, Moscow, Russia


http://i1078.photobucket.com/albums/w488/DrunkHard/IMG_9135.jpg
http://i1078.photobucket.com/albums/w488/DrunkHard/IMG_9135cp.jpg
Oct 14 12 03:15 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
DS Studio
Posts: 179
Toronto, Ontario, Canada


Gizer wrote:
http://i1078.photobucket.com/albums/w488/DrunkHard/IMG_9135.jpg
http://i1078.photobucket.com/albums/w488/DrunkHard/IMG_9135cp.jpg

Looks great. Could you send me a copy?

Oct 14 12 05:10 pm  Link  Quote 
Retoucher
queenofcosmo
Posts: 26
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia


Hi! I'd love to work on 9211, 9302 an 9311... My email is hannahissa@hotmail.com - thanks smile
Oct 14 12 10:35 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
DS Studio
Posts: 179
Toronto, Ontario, Canada


queenofcosmo wrote:
Hi! I'd love to work on 9211, 9302 an 9311... My email is hannahissa@hotmail.com - thanks smile

Sent smile

Oct 16 12 12:32 pm  Link  Quote 
Retoucher
vtrantien
Posts: 594
Hồ Chí Minh City, Pomorskie, Vietnam


9094, 9149, 9226
please to
trantienvuong@yahoo.com

Thank you!
Oct 16 12 04:20 pm  Link  Quote 
Retoucher
vtrantien
Posts: 594
Hồ Chí Minh City, Pomorskie, Vietnam


My version:

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8187/8096430544_1fb23162e0_c.jpg
Oct 17 12 02:11 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
DS Studio
Posts: 179
Toronto, Ontario, Canada


vtrantien wrote:
My version:

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8187/8096430544_1fb23162e0_c.jpg

Great one. Could you send me this as well?

Oct 17 12 11:20 am  Link  Quote 
Retoucher
vtrantien
Posts: 594
Hồ Chí Minh City, Pomorskie, Vietnam


Next:

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8473/8102389074_cfa37a9460_c.jpg
Oct 19 12 03:58 am  Link  Quote 
Retoucher
manjepinky
Posts: 32
Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia


can you send me 9102 to
manjepinky@yahoo.com,
thanks
Oct 19 12 07:18 am  Link  Quote 
Retoucher
manjepinky
Posts: 32
Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia


can you send me 9102 to
manjepinky@yahoo.com,
thanks
Oct 19 12 07:18 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
DS Studio
Posts: 179
Toronto, Ontario, Canada


manjepinky wrote:
can you send me 9102 to
manjepinky@yahoo.com,
thanks

Sent smile

Oct 19 12 03:06 pm  Link  Quote 
first12   Search   Reply



main | browse | casting/travel | forums | shout box | help | advertising | contests | share | join the mayhem

more modelmayhem on: | | | edu

©2006-2014 ModelMayhem.com. All Rights Reserved.
MODEL MAYHEM is a registered trademark.
Toggle Worksafe Mode: Off | On
Terms | Privacy | Careers