login info join!
Forums > Critique > i LIST your best - You pick my weakest Search   Reply
first2345
Model
Nadia Selen
Posts: 37
Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia


I agree with brother Philipp-T, If I had to pick one I'd say the red dress, pose seems awkward. Not comfortable.
Jan 17 13 11:16 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Goat Farm Project
Posts: 339
Atlanta, Georgia, US


Mar 14 13 05:13 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Goat Farm Project
Posts: 339
Atlanta, Georgia, US


Nadia Selen wrote:
I agree with brother Philipp-T, If I had to pick one I'd say the red dress, pose seems awkward. Not comfortable.

Oops, clicked the wrong button above.

Thanks!

Love this one:
http://www.modelmayhem.com/portfolio/pic/30621774

Mar 14 13 02:24 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Goat Farm Project
Posts: 339
Atlanta, Georgia, US


Bump...
May 29 13 05:59 am  Link  Quote 
Model
winking_wonder
Posts: 5,583
New York, New York, US


*Commented on my favorite

Worst:
http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/120621/11/4fe3635eced1a_m.jpg

Not a good angle, outfit, expression or pose.
May 29 13 07:25 am  Link  Quote 
Model
-Ellie-
Posts: 276
Bozeman, Montana, US


I love your work!
But this is my least favorite...
http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/121126/20/50b4480a96f7c_m.jpg
Something about her expression I dislike. Maybe its the squinty eyes? I dunno. I also really dislike how the bottom 4th of the image is darker than the rest.
May 29 13 01:02 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Goat Farm Project
Posts: 339
Atlanta, Georgia, US


winking_wonder wrote:
*Commented on my favorite

Worst:
http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/120621/11/4fe3635eced1a_m.jpg

Not a good angle, outfit, expression or pose.

Thanks!

Listed:  http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/130101/01/50e2b31491612_m.jpg

May 29 13 05:17 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Goat Farm Project
Posts: 339
Atlanta, Georgia, US


-Ellie- wrote:
I love your work!
But this is my least favorite...
http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/121126/20/50b4480a96f7c_m.jpg
Something about her expression I dislike. Maybe its the squinty eyes? I dunno. I also really dislike how the bottom 4th of the image is darker than the rest.

Okay, thanks!

Listed:

http://www.modelmayhem.com/portfolio/pic/32136193

May 29 13 08:10 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Goat Farm Project
Posts: 339
Atlanta, Georgia, US


Not a big fan of keeping holiday season pics.  They always look out of place in July...
Dec 17 13 03:17 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Cecilia Or
Posts: 208
Toronto, Ontario, Canada


I like your portfolio, but if I have to pick one, I would say this is my least favorite among all:
http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/131003/07/524d851de4316_m.jpg
Dec 18 13 09:02 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Jorge Kreimer
Posts: 2,272
Los Angeles, California, US


http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/131120/12/528d17edb7846_m.jpg
Dec 18 13 09:37 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Yurlet Photography
Posts: 57
Mesa, Arizona, US


Worst:

http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/131120/12/528d17edb7846_m.jpg

smile
Dec 18 13 11:22 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Goat Farm Project
Posts: 339
Atlanta, Georgia, US


Cecilia Or wrote:
I like your portfolio, but if I have to pick one, I would say this is my least favorite among all:
http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/131003/07/524d851de4316_m.jpg

Tough to pick just one but this is my favorite:
http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/111208/14/4ee1384314553_m.jpg

Dec 19 13 03:34 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Goat Farm Project
Posts: 339
Atlanta, Georgia, US


Jorge Kreimer wrote:
http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/131120/12/528d17edb7846_m.jpg

I tried to list this one but it was already on my list from a long time ago.  smile
http://www.modelmayhem.com/portfolio/pic/29050583

Dec 19 13 03:38 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Camerosity
Posts: 5,102
Saint Louis, Missouri, US


Good to see you back in the forums. It's been a while.

There are no weak photos in your portfolio (which is probably why you're getting so many different responses.) Your work is extremely consistent.

If I had to remove one, it would be this one. I like the model, the colors and the textures. The photo didn't grab me at thumbnail size, but it looks much better at full size.

http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/131015/14/525db074a1aa5_m.jpg

The reason I selected this one is the wardrobe. The white dress (which is borderline blown out in some areas) is billowing out, and this makes the model look wider/heavier. Plus, between the boots and the length of the dress, a very short length of the model's legs is showing, which makes her look shorter overall.

I listed this one. In fact I created a new list for it.

http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/130901/17/5223d7b05d0e0_m.jpg
Dec 20 13 07:26 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
SEI Photos
Posts: 254
Kalispell, Montana, US


My least favorite is this one: http://www.modelmayhem.com/portfolio/pic/33516380

It's not a bad shot by any means--decent glamour head shot in fact--but the genre doesn't really fit with the rest of your port.  You are a master of model-in-the-environment and this one is just out of character.  I think if she had a different expression that better engaged the viewer, it would be much stronger.
Dec 20 13 07:46 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Goat Farm Project
Posts: 339
Atlanta, Georgia, US


Yurlet Photography wrote:
Worst:

http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/131120/12/528d17edb7846.jpg_M

smile

Thanks!

Amazing!
http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/130411/16/51674d44cee8f.jpg

Dec 21 13 06:12 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Goat Farm Project
Posts: 339
Atlanta, Georgia, US


Camerosity wrote:
Good to see you back in the forums. It's been a while.

There are no weak photos in your portfolio (which is probably why you're getting so many different responses.) Your work is extremely consistent.

If I had to remove one, it would be this one. I like the model, the colors and the textures. The photo didn't grab me at thumbnail size, but it looks much better at full size.

http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/131015/14/525db074a1aa5_m.jpg

The reason I selected this one is the wardrobe. The white dress (which is borderline blown out in some areas) is billowing out, and this makes the model look wider/heavier. Plus, between the boots and the length of the dress, a very short length of the model's legs is showing, which makes her look shorter overall.

I listed this one. In fact I created a new list for it.

http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/130901/17/5223d7b05d0e0_m.jpg

THANKS!

I think I learned a few things just looking at your port.  Pretty amazing.  This one is really clever:
http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/130712/05/51dff00174aa3.jpg

Dec 21 13 06:19 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
x n y
Posts: 845
Miami, Florida, US


This one drags your port down
http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/130809/08/5205118b4760a_m.jpg

The focus is awkward and so is her expression. The harsh lighting doesn't help either.
Dec 21 13 06:27 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Personal Photograph
Posts: 244
Davenport, Iowa, US


http://www.modelmayhem.com/portfolio/pic/32430825

This one isn't as strong as your others.
Dec 21 13 06:27 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Goat Farm Project
Posts: 339
Atlanta, Georgia, US


SEI Photos wrote:
My least favorite is this one: http://www.modelmayhem.com/portfolio/pic/33516380

It's not a bad shot by any means--decent glamour head shot in fact--but the genre doesn't really fit with the rest of your port.  You are a master of model-in-the-environment and this one is just out of character.  I think if she had a different expression that better engaged the viewer, it would be much stronger.

Thanks for the feedback.  smile

I love this one:  http://www.modelmayhem.com/portfolio/pic/34734259

Dec 22 13 07:03 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Goat Farm Project
Posts: 339
Atlanta, Georgia, US


Marciano wrote:
This one drags your port down
http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/130809/08/5205118b4760a_m.jpg

The focus is awkward and so is her expression. The harsh lighting doesn't help either.

Thanks.  I like this one:
http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/100601/00/4c04bd976a265.jpg

Dec 24 13 02:33 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Goat Farm Project
Posts: 339
Atlanta, Georgia, US


Personal Photograph wrote:
http://www.modelmayhem.com/portfolio/pic/32430825

This one isn't as strong as your others.

Thanks!  Love this one:
http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/130628/13/51cdf0baa0838.jpg

Dec 28 13 03:41 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Forty-Six and 2
Posts: 124
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia


http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/121206/04/50c0929011bf1_m.jpg
You have a great portfolio so it was hard to choose, but I have to go with this one. Something about the lighting just really turns me off it
Dec 28 13 04:45 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Goat Farm Project
Posts: 339
Atlanta, Georgia, US


Forty-Six and 2 wrote:
http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/121206/04/50c0929011bf1_m.jpg
You have a great portfolio so it was hard to choose, but I have to go with this one. Something about the lighting just really turns me off it

Thanks!

Love the leading lines on this one.  Beautiful girl too.
http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/131122/22/52904a4fe51da.jpg

Jan 01 14 06:32 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Dave McDermott
Posts: 309
Coill Dubh, Kildare, Ireland


I like the interesting locations in your port. Some great poses too.

For me this is the only bad one:

http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/130809/08/5205118b4760a_m.jpg

It's not a good expression.
Jan 01 14 07:34 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Goat Farm Project
Posts: 339
Atlanta, Georgia, US


Dave McDermott wrote:
I like the interesting locations in your port. Some great poses too.

For me this is the only bad one:

http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/130809/08/5205118b4760a_m.jpg

It's not a good expression.

Thanks!  I get mixed feedback on that pic.  Seems like the opinions are either love or hate...

Love this photo:
http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/131024/13/52697e77be062_m.jpg

Jan 04 14 07:51 am  Link  Quote 
Makeup Artist
Sandra Valero
Posts: 266
Madrid, Madrid, Spain


You have a great portfolio, so this wasn't easy!!

I'd say this one is my least favourite:

http://www.modelmayhem.com/portfolio/pic/34152254

Nothing wrong with the shot itself, but the dress may be a bit too long and covering too much of the model's legs so she looks a bit short.

smile I commented on my fave one smile
Jan 04 14 10:03 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Alex Oquendo
Posts: 37
Brandon, Florida, US


Hit me
Jan 04 14 02:04 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Goat Farm Project
Posts: 339
Atlanta, Georgia, US


Sandra Valero wrote:
You have a great portfolio, so this wasn't easy!!

I'd say this one is my least favourite:

http://www.modelmayhem.com/portfolio/pic/34152254

Nothing wrong with the shot itself, but the dress may be a bit too long and covering too much of the model's legs so she looks a bit short.

smile I commented on my fave one smile

Thanks for the input.  smile

This is beautiful:
http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/140104/10/52c84d93f31ba.jpg

Jan 05 14 07:11 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
All Yours Photography
Posts: 2,294
Toledo, Ohio, US


Like others have said, no really weak images.  This one, I don't like the way the model is kind of hunched forward at the shoulders.

http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/131103/20/527725d147894_m.jpg
Jan 05 14 08:12 am  Link  Quote 
Model
May_Bee
Posts: 202
Vienna, Wien, Austria


you have amazing port! i like it a lot! especially 2013

http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/131120/12/528d17edb7846_m.jpg

this one is very artificial, don't like this facial expression
Jan 05 14 01:28 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Goat Farm Project
Posts: 339
Atlanta, Georgia, US


Alex Oquendo wrote:
Hit me

Sorry, I'm getting an error message on your link.

Jan 12 14 04:37 am  Link  Quote 
Model
Axioma
Posts: 6,776
Gent, East Flanders, Belgium


I don't really see a a weakest, the 14 you have are quite comparable as a portfolio.
Jan 12 14 04:45 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Keith Aleksoff
Posts: 46
Anchorage, Alaska, US


Solid port, although this one seems a little out of place. Looks more like a senior portrait...but a good one.

Cheers
Jan 12 14 08:51 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Keith Aleksoff
Posts: 46
Anchorage, Alaska, US


I guess I should include the link uh?

http://www.modelmayhem.com/portfolio/pic/32161154
Jan 12 14 08:52 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Goat Farm Project
Posts: 339
Atlanta, Georgia, US


All Yours Photography wrote:
Like others have said, no really weak images.  This one, I don't like the way the model is kind of hunched forward at the shoulders.

http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/131103/20/527725d147894_m.jpg

Thanks for the input.

This is my favorite:
http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/120410/11/4f84758e157da_m.jpg

Jan 14 14 04:34 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Goat Farm Project
Posts: 339
Atlanta, Georgia, US


May_Bee wrote:
you have amazing port! i like it a lot! especially 2013

http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/131120/12/528d17edb7846_m.jpg

this one is very artificial, don't like this facial expression

Appreciate the feedback.

This is beautiful:
http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/100716/15/4c40e30f0be28_m.jpg

Jan 14 14 04:36 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Goat Farm Project
Posts: 339
Atlanta, Georgia, US


Axioma wrote:
I don't really see a a weakest, the 14 you have are quite comparable as a portfolio.

Thanks.

You have several I really like but this is my favorite:
http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/131020/01/52638e379890f.jpg

Jan 14 14 04:39 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Goat Farm Project
Posts: 339
Atlanta, Georgia, US


Keith Aleksoff  wrote:
I guess I should include the link uh?

http://www.modelmayhem.com/portfolio/pic/32161154

I like several.  This one especially:
http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/120316/23/4f642b1588e5b_m.jpg

Jan 15 14 03:55 pm  Link  Quote 
first2345   Search   Reply



main | browse | casting/travel | forums | shout box | help | advertising | contests | share | join the mayhem

more modelmayhem on: | | | edu

©2006-2014 ModelMayhem.com. All Rights Reserved.
MODEL MAYHEM is a registered trademark.
Toggle Worksafe Mode: Off | On
Terms | Privacy | Careers