There have been some rules violations lately including these. Please may sure you are following them. Bill
You may only enter an image that you were directly involved in creating as the photographer, model, makeup artist, stylist, Photoshop wizard, or other creative-team member.
If the copyright holder requests that an entry be withdrawn from competition then the image and any votes it received will be disqualified.
Do not re-enter any image that has appeared in the Picture of the Day during the past 15 days or the image will be disqualified.
IF you enter an image then you are expected (but not required) to vote. DO NOT VOTE FOR YOUR OWN IMAGE.
Individuals that participated in the creation of an entry may not vote for that image. These individuals include photographers, models, makeup artists, stylists, and Photoshop wizards. Such votes will be disqualified.
No mature (18+) images or links as defined by Model Mayhem's mature image guidelines found here. Mature images include:
- female nipple (a silhouette of the nipple is still the nipple.)
- areola (a shadow falling near the area of the areola will usually be assumed to be the areola and probably DQ.)
- bare buttocks (thong or not, and the crack is the buttocks)
- flaccid penises
- pubic area (whether hair is present or not)
- implied sexual activity
- depictions of blood
- depictions of violence
- depictions of drug use
- see-through or semi-transparent clothing or body paint which shows any of the above (PS out the nipple is still a nipple)
Also forbidden are images that include:
- spread shots (vaginal or anal. Typically this is when fingers are used to spread, but other instances may be inappropriate as well.)
- erect penises (must be completely flaccid) covered or not
- explicit sexual content
- any and all penetration of vagina or anus
- shots that focus primarily on the genitals or anus
- shots with bodily fluids (referenced in a sexual/fetish manner).
* NOTE: This is at the discretion of Model Mayhem Moderators and the Picture of the Day OE staff.
Additionally, the Picture of the Day OE (POtD) staff reserves the right to disqualify any image at their discretion and without explanation.
The POtD OE is viewable by the public. If your entry is mature or questionable then you might be sent a private message requesting that you remove the image using the forum's Edit command. Otherwise the entry may be disqualified and removed from view.
Please consider Model Mayhem's 18+ Pic of the Day competition for images ineligible for the Picture of the Day - Original Edition or Pic of the Day. The 18+ competition is found here http://www.modelmayhem.com/contests
The Picture of the Day OE staff reserve the right to disqualify entries at their discretion.
The Picture of the Day OE staff may temporarily suspend or permanently ban from the contest any individual who flagrantly violates contest rules or is disruptive. Such individuals may not enter their work, have others enter their work, or vote in the contest. This may be done without prior notice.
To maximize your voting potential, make sure your entry is the maximum size. Please follow these directions.
Go to the image, and underneath it (provided it is not an 18+ image) you will see this: MM Forum Code | Image Tag | Raw Link
Choose the first one: MM Forum Code
It will give you a bunch of code. Copy it ALL. Go to the forum and paste it where you want it to go. It will look something like this:
.... except, it will all be black text. In my example above, I have changed everything to red that you will need to remove
before hitting "post".