login info join!
Forums > Off-Topic Discussion > SF2: Ess Effin Two > What is your cat doing? Search   Reply
Photographer
Wildcat Photography
Posts: 1,486
Valparaiso, Indiana, US


Discuss...

Wildcat
PS.  Unfortunately ours is fertilizing the spruce out back after nearly 22 years with us. sad
Nov 02 12 01:29 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Andialu
Posts: 14,029
San Pedro, California, US


My cats are at home being lazy, waiting for me to come home, feed them, and give them attention.

http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/197469_10151466272604692_1476292423_n.jpg
http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/579334_10151466278999692_1704850407_n.jpg
http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc6/183368_10151421295409692_1833630165_n.jpg
Nov 02 12 01:31 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Sarah Robinson-Bird
Posts: 539
Sheffield, England, United Kingdom


It's probably eating chocolate cake, or yogurt or cheese
Nov 02 12 01:54 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Amadea T
Posts: 3,305
Columbus, Ohio, US


Chuck aka Puppilein ('my little doll' in German) is taking a dump.

Bruce is trying to get me to play fetch with him (yes he does: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F92RCQV4gUM)

Mausi aka Crazy Daisy is watching Munchkin and Gorgeous George who are sitting on top of the ratty cage, watching the ratties who are digging and eating.

Tigger aka Schatzi ('treasure' in German) is having a snack.

And The Monkey, I don't know where he is, but he's real quiet at whatever it is he's doing....

We just came in from outdoors, where four of the seven savages were happily snapping at grassblades. Later someone will puke on my rug out of gratitude, no doubt.
Good thing it's Rugdoctor weekend! big_smile
Nov 02 12 01:59 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
immateria
Posts: 15,446
Brooklyn, New York, US


My cat, Iris, is sitting on the desk, happily purring under a lamp.
Nov 02 12 02:02 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Wildcat Photography
Posts: 1,486
Valparaiso, Indiana, US


Andialu wrote:
My cats are at home being lazy, waiting for me to come home, feed them, and give them attention.

http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/197469_10151466272604692_1476292423_n.jpg
http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/579334_10151466278999692_1704850407_n.jpg
http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc6/183368_10151421295409692_1833630165_n.jpg

Absolutely beautiful cats!

Nov 02 12 02:12 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
DanaBarrett Photography
Posts: 1,030
Franklin, Tennessee, US


Eurocat wrote:
Chuck aka Puppilein ('my little doll' in German) is taking a dump.

Bruce is trying to get me to play fetch with him (yes he does: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F92RCQV4gUM)

Mausi aka Crazy Daisy is watching Munchkin and Gorgeous George who are sitting on top of the ratty cage, watching the ratties who are digging and eating.

Tigger aka Schatzi ('treasure' in German) is having a snack.

And The Monkey, I don't know where he is, but he's real quiet at whatever it is he's doing....

We just came in from outdoors, where four of the seven savages were happily snapping at grassblades. Later someone will puke on my rug out of gratitude, no doubt.
Good thing it's Rugdoctor weekend! big_smile

How are your rats doing?  Do the cats ever bother the rats?

Nov 02 12 02:28 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
DanaBarrett Photography
Posts: 1,030
Franklin, Tennessee, US


One cat, Kate, is outside with Daddy on her leash.  The other, Tink, is asleep on my bed.
Nov 02 12 02:29 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Amadea T
Posts: 3,305
Columbus, Ohio, US


DanaBarrett Photography wrote:
How are your rats doing?  Do the cats ever bother the rats?

Rarely. I mean they love ratty TV, don't get me wrong. They also are allowed to sit on top of the cage and look down.

One of the ratties, I call him Evel Knievel Ratty, will monkeybar across the top and do some contact sport with the kittehs.

There is squeaking sometimes, but  nothing serious.

Just uploaded a new one, here's the Bruuuuce in action!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cAtwSTFP748


and the cat and the dog wrestling.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dt_D04fJ5Fo

Nov 02 12 02:45 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Laura UnBound
Posts: 26,985
Toronto, Ontario, Canada


Being fat and sassy somewhere.

My fatcat

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_KSypJGo3NtU/S0-6HbnDolI/AAAAAAAAAIQ/IQU5h5jr8_E/s1600-h/69310004.2.JPG

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v58/sinistrlipgloss/700700222.jpg

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lsqi2gsQa71qbkv4co1_500.jpg

My baby girl (who hates me)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v58/sinistrlipgloss/700700202.jpg

Being box-sitters

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9ogyzRLcd1qbkv4co1_1280.jpg

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9oh12x9Qt1qbkv4co1_1280.jpg
Nov 02 12 03:06 pm  Link  Quote 
guide forum
Model
Koryn
Posts: 35,659
Asheville, North Carolina, US


They are chasing each other, and play-fighting.

The old one just swatted the young one in the face.
Nov 02 12 07:20 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Sophia Be
Posts: 6,347
Portland, Oregon, US


Right now my kitty is sleeping between my legs purrsnoring
Nov 02 12 08:00 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Sophia Be
Posts: 6,347
Portland, Oregon, US


Wildcat Photography wrote:
Discuss...

Wildcat
PS.  Unfortunately ours is fertilizing the spruce out back after nearly 22 years with us. sad

:'(

Nov 02 12 08:01 pm  Link  Quote 
guide forum
Model
Koryn
Posts: 35,659
Asheville, North Carolina, US


Sophia Be wrote:
Right now my kitty is sleeping between my legs purrsnoring

My Persian cat snores because she has a short snout.

It's really cute.

Nov 02 12 08:46 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Sophia Be
Posts: 6,347
Portland, Oregon, US


ShivaKitty wrote:

My Persian cat snores because she has a short snout.

It's really cute.

Awwwe. They remind my of pugs. Pugcats, with thier cute, little flat faces

Nov 02 12 08:56 pm  Link  Quote 
guide forum
Model
Koryn
Posts: 35,659
Asheville, North Carolina, US


Sophia Be wrote:

Awwwe. They remind my of pugs. Pugcats, with thier cute, little flat faces

People have made a lot of funny comments about my cat over the years.

My two favorites,

"Your cat always looks like it's smellin a stank."
"Looks like she ran head-first into a shut door."

She's my baby boo, for sure.

Nov 02 12 09:02 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Wildcat Photography
Posts: 1,486
Valparaiso, Indiana, US


Sophia Be wrote:

:'(

Thank you..it is appreciated.

He had a great life...as one of the family.

Wife found him in the middle of the night crying...maybe about 5 weeks old...someone dumped him.

Nov 03 12 01:39 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Tog
Posts: 55,204
Birmingham, Alabama, US


Schrodinger impersonations.
Nov 03 12 03:37 pm  Link  Quote 
guide forum
Model
Sha-Lynne
Posts: 22,680
Las Vegas, Nevada, US


Tog wrote:
Schrodinger impersonations.

Hiding in boxes?

Nov 03 12 04:00 pm  Link  Quote 
guide forum
Model
Koryn
Posts: 35,659
Asheville, North Carolina, US


Wildcat Photography wrote:

Thank you..it is appreciated.

He had a great life...as one of the family.

Wife found him in the middle of the night crying...maybe about 5 weeks old...someone dumped him.

That's sort of how I ended up with my little boy cat in 2010.

Friend of a friend found him screaming in a garage.

He was a little older though, maybe 2 months.

Nov 03 12 06:18 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
John Edward
Posts: 2,462
Dallas, Texas, US


The young one is hogging my lap, the old one is laying in the cat condo staring/glaring at us waiting for his turn.

In a couple hours when I go to bed, it will be time for the nightly battle, of who gets to sleep in Daddy's chair.

Followed by the morning ritual known as Kat Wrestling.

It's held every morning at dawn.

Ah, the joys of owning two cats.
Nov 03 12 07:07 pm  Link  Quote 
guide forum
Model
Koryn
Posts: 35,659
Asheville, North Carolina, US


John Edward wrote:
Ah, the joys of owning two cats.

You can't really "own" them.

You just sort of give them a place to live, hang out with them, make friends, then one day realize you would feel totally lost without them.

Nov 03 12 07:20 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Nemi
Posts: 27,411
Jamaica, New York, US


Sleeping on my chest.
Nov 04 12 12:52 am  Link  Quote 
Model
a raw muse
Posts: 2,941
Brooklyn, New York, US


I'm sure your cat had a good life smile

When boyfriend left this morning Sunday must have got locked in; a few hours later when I started to make waking up sounds, she jumped out of the closet, did her closed-mouth meowing while running, and pounced onto the bed. lol

Baby cat is in my next door roommate's room I bet, and Sinatra must be in the kitchen sleeping on a chair.
Nov 04 12 07:50 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Eclectic
Posts: 275
Toledo, Ohio, US


She's lounging on my bed, like the princess she is.

http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/58775_367680123311504_288557065_n.jpg


I love my florence. She even has her own facebook page.
http://www.facebook.com/MistressFlorence

http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/579797_360551724024344_500028773_n.jpg
Nov 04 12 08:38 am  Link  Quote 
Artist/Painter
jerantino
Posts: 2,778
Kirkland, Washington, US


Sumi is watching me work.
http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q173/jerantino/yeah032.jpg


Hoshi is keeping my gym bag warm.
http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q173/jerantino/yeah001.jpg
Nov 04 12 10:28 am  Link  Quote 
Model
Solacium
Posts: 9,640
Charleston, South Carolina, US


DanaBarrett Photography wrote:
One cat, Kate, is outside with Daddy on her leash.  The other, Tink, is asleep on my bed.

Please tell me more about the leash! I want to try getting my Fs cat outside on a leash/harness.

Did you start it from kittenhood? What does it do outside?

Tell more everrrrrything!

Nov 04 12 02:06 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
P I X I E
Posts: 35,267
Toronto, Ontario, Canada


Right now? Sleeping.
Nov 04 12 02:35 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Wildcat Photography
Posts: 1,486
Valparaiso, Indiana, US


There are so many wonderful pictures of beautiful kittys here!
Nov 05 12 09:41 am  Link  Quote 
  Search   Reply



main | browse | casting/travel | forums | shout box | help | advertising | contests | share | join the mayhem

more modelmayhem on: | | | edu

©2006-2014 ModelMayhem.com. All Rights Reserved.
MODEL MAYHEM is a registered trademark.
Toggle Worksafe Mode: Off | On
Terms | Privacy | Careers