login info join!
Forums > Critique > Fun and Games > Models - would we create well together? Search   Reply
Photographer
James Ogilvie
Posts: 6,643
Toronto, Ontario, Canada


Nice fun Sunday thread, let's play  smile

Female llamas only. If you're into what I shoot I'll look at your stuff and let you know if I think we'd fit well together for something great (and I might say why or why not).

Optionally feel free to point out an image in my port that you like the style of and might like to try for yourself, and I can let you know if I think you can pull that off. 

My answers might be long or super short. No hurt feelings!  Let's go!
Nov 04 12 06:32 am  Link  Quote 
Model
Axioma
Posts: 6,776
Gent, East Flanders, Belgium


Would you let me try something like this?

http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/120722/07/500c09c26bc72_m.jpg
Nov 04 12 06:43 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
James Ogilvie
Posts: 6,643
Toronto, Ontario, Canada


_Mini wrote:
Would you let me try something like this?

http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/120722/07/500c09c26bc72_m.jpg

Sure would.  I think that would work out well.  I'm doing a lot more beauty work as part of my working sets going forward. Would love to do this with you.

Among other things, of course!  big_smile

Nov 04 12 06:48 am  Link  Quote 
Model
Kate Vaillencourt
Posts: 31
Memphis, Tennessee, US


I would love to see what you think. I looked at your port and left comments on my favorite two. Great work.
Kate
Nov 04 12 06:55 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
James Ogilvie
Posts: 6,643
Toronto, Ontario, Canada


Kate Vaillencourt wrote:
I would love to see what you think. I looked at your port and left comments on my favorite two. Great work.
Kate

Hi Kate...

I love your Lily Cole like roundish face.  You're a lovely one.  The hair too is a beautiful feature.  I think we could do something together that would rock.

I probably wouldn't want you smiling quite so much - not that a smile is a bad thing, but my own book leans towards an emphasis on somewhat more subdued moods. I think an implied, black and white treatment for you similar to a few I have in my port would be fabulous.  I have another idea or two as well, but generally I'd say yes..if you put yourself in my hands, we could do something interesting things.

Nov 04 12 07:05 am  Link  Quote 
Model
Shauni Mary Jane
Posts: 986
Thief River Falls, Minnesota, US


Your studio/indoor nudes and topless images are brilliant. I think I would cry tears of joy if I ever got the opportunity to do that type of work with you!

Do you think we'd create well together?
Nov 04 12 07:28 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
James Ogilvie
Posts: 6,643
Toronto, Ontario, Canada


Merry Jane wrote:
Your studio/indoor nudes and topless images are brilliant. I think I would cry tears of joy if I ever got the opportunity to do that type of work with you!

Do you think we'd create well together?

Absolutely we would.  I dig your look a lot. Beautiful features. 

We would produce a lot of keepers.  smile

Nov 04 12 07:34 am  Link  Quote 
Model
MatureModelMM
Posts: 1,067
Detroit, Michigan, US


I would be really interested to know, does an older model fit into your style of nudes? I so love your work and do visit Toronto from time to time.
Nov 04 12 08:15 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
James Ogilvie
Posts: 6,643
Toronto, Ontario, Canada


MatureModelMM wrote:
I would be really interested to know, does an older model fit into your style of nudes? I so love your work and do visit Toronto from time to time.

I have in the past, but do so very rarely.  Usually if there's a compelling hook for me of some kind that appeals.  I don't think you and I would really be able to pull that off..sorry. sad

Nov 04 12 08:45 am  Link  Quote 
Model
000---000
Posts: 706
Alberta, Alabama, US


Sounds like fun!
I actually listed this photo some time ago:
http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/100606/16/4c0c2999c1c7c_m.jpg
Wondering if you'd see me do something alike (:
Nov 04 12 08:56 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
James Ogilvie
Posts: 6,643
Toronto, Ontario, Canada


LizaK wrote:
Sounds like fun!
I actually listed this photo some time ago:
http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/100606/16/4c0c2999c1c7c_m.jpg
Wondering if you'd see me do something alike (:

Absolutely.  This convinces me in a heartbeat.

http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/120526/13/4fc138f25be97.jpg

Nov 04 12 09:15 am  Link  Quote 
Model
Jojo West
Posts: 972
Silver Spring, Maryland, US


How about me?

Would I be able to pull this off:
http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/090630/19/4a4ac3537f3e6.jpg
Nov 04 12 03:43 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
James Ogilvie
Posts: 6,643
Toronto, Ontario, Canada


Jojo West wrote:
How about me?

Would I be able to pull this off:
http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/090630/19/4a4ac3537f3e6.jpg

Possibly, but your ink would be a major distraction for something like this. Hard to say until you tried.  smile

Nov 04 12 04:41 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
James Ogilvie
Posts: 6,643
Toronto, Ontario, Canada


Beuller?  smile
Nov 06 12 06:39 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Maruschke
Posts: 543
Darfield, Canterbury, New Zealand


Me?

I would love to try something like this, it stunning

http://www.modelmayhem.com/portfolio/pi … 6#29255226
Nov 06 12 06:53 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Cynthia Serrano
Posts: 12,466
Newark, New Jersey, US


Probably not but I would love to have a shot like this in my port

http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/120222/17/4f4599dd8f471.jpg
Nov 06 12 07:38 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
James Ogilvie
Posts: 6,643
Toronto, Ontario, Canada


Maruschke wrote:
Me?

I would love to try something like this, it stunning

http://www.modelmayhem.com/portfolio/pi … 6#29255226

Absolutely.  I think you could nail that nicely. smile

Nov 06 12 07:40 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
James Ogilvie
Posts: 6,643
Toronto, Ontario, Canada


Cynthia Serrano  wrote:
Probably not but I would love to have a shot like this in my port

http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/120222/17/4f4599dd8f471.jpg

It would certainly be a different thing in your book. You should give it a shot! I'm sure you can find someone local to give it a try with?

Nov 06 12 07:41 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Cynthia Serrano
Posts: 12,466
Newark, New Jersey, US


James Ogilvie wrote:

It would certainly be a different thing in your book. You should give it a shot! I'm sure you can find someone local to give it a try with?

smile

Nov 06 12 07:42 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
E M E R S O N
Posts: 1,004
Tucson, Arizona, US


I'd love to work with you, especially if we could try something like this.

http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/120722/08/500c21654d399_m.jpg
Nov 07 12 12:13 am  Link  Quote 
Model
Katie Pagani
Posts: 239
New York, New York, US


Your work is beautiful. I would like to know (=
Nov 07 12 06:47 am  Link  Quote 
Model
Autumn Rose Brightly
Posts: 1,097
Crowley, Texas, US


I'd love to know smile
Nov 07 12 07:43 am  Link  Quote 
Model
Elesha Eden
Posts: 477
Southampton, England, United Kingdom


Hi
What do you think..you have a very strong port.. i left my comments on my favs
xx
Nov 08 12 11:24 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
James Ogilvie
Posts: 6,643
Toronto, Ontario, Canada


BelezaModel wrote:
Your work is beautiful. I would like to know (=

Thanks  smile

I think we could do something nice together, but I'd have a condition attached. You can PM me for what it is - it's nothing bad, but not something I would want to say publicly.   But I do think we could do something cool.

Nov 08 12 02:31 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
James Ogilvie
Posts: 6,643
Toronto, Ontario, Canada


Autumn Rose Brightly wrote:
I'd love to know smile

Not really feeling it - so I'm leaning towards probably not.

Nov 08 12 02:32 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
James Ogilvie
Posts: 6,643
Toronto, Ontario, Canada


Elesha Eden wrote:
Hi
What do you think..you have a very strong port.. i left my comments on my favs
xx

You have a lovely look, and I think I'd say yes...in two years time.  smile

Nov 08 12 02:33 pm  Link  Quote 
  Search   Reply