login info join!
Forums > Critique > Fun and Games > COME one Come all.... Search   Reply
first1234last
Photographer
Urban Exp photography
Posts: 117
Tacoma, Washington, US


Digital Dimensions wrote:
are ya still going?

you sir know you are great, your portraits are amazing, lighting beautiful...oh to be like you for a day....smile

Nov 14 12 02:57 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Urban Exp photography
Posts: 117
Tacoma, Washington, US


Images by MR wrote:
Yes plz...

i love your use of lens flare and how bright your photos are, classicly beautiful....and i love the fact that you say to this day you are still learning..yep pretty great work imo

Nov 14 12 03:01 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Urban Exp photography
Posts: 117
Tacoma, Washington, US


Nadezhda Repina wrote:
fire away! big_smile I'm on study break for 30 more min smile

you have some good work so far but i don't see much in the way of differing facial expressions.  i think you have talent but maybe need to open up to the camera more...i would certainly work with you..smile

Nov 14 12 03:04 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Urban Exp photography
Posts: 117
Tacoma, Washington, US


Bear wrote:
Uh oh, ok

you have that girl next door look, and you use it well.  good work

Nov 14 12 03:09 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Urban Exp photography
Posts: 117
Tacoma, Washington, US


James Ogilvie wrote:
Okie dokie!  smile

your portfolio is incredible, i love the way you frame the shots....however, i don't think our avi does you justice...you have some more powerful images in that port of yours...from an untrained eye..smile

Nov 14 12 03:16 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Urban Exp photography
Posts: 117
Tacoma, Washington, US


Sarah_ wrote:
Let's see smile

i couldn't pull up your portfolio for some reason but just by seeing your avi, that one shot alone makes me like you..it is a beautifully constructed photo and you look great in it...imo

Nov 14 12 03:22 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Quest Gulliford
Posts: 1
Las Vegas, Nevada, US


Look at mine please
Nov 14 12 03:22 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Maruschke
Posts: 543
Darfield, Canterbury, New Zealand


Me please :-)
Nov 14 12 03:29 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Urban Exp photography
Posts: 117
Tacoma, Washington, US


Quest Gulliford wrote:
Look at mine please

you have a great physique, good start to your portfolio...keep it up and good luck to you.  love the tats

Nov 14 12 04:15 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Urban Exp photography
Posts: 117
Tacoma, Washington, US


Maruschke wrote:
Me please :-)

you have some great couple shots in your portfolio, congrats on the wedding and babies, however, go out and get a good photographer to take amazing pictures of YOU.  that way you can showcase yourself.  best of luck.

Nov 14 12 04:18 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
VesperAnn
Posts: 66
Omaha, Nebraska, US


Yes please!
Nov 14 12 04:22 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Urban Exp photography
Posts: 117
Tacoma, Washington, US


VesperAnn wrote:
Yes please!

your are doing good work, i think you should try stepping out of your comfort zone and try shooting with a photographer who has a completely different style from yours...smile

Nov 14 12 04:26 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Blue Ash Film Group
Posts: 9,410
Cincinnati, Ohio, US


Interested to read what you think.
Nov 14 12 04:55 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
LLOYD WRIGHT
Posts: 664
Newcastle upon Tyne, England, United Kingdom


opinions are always interesting no matter the experience!
Nov 14 12 05:03 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Alicia Hansen Photo
Posts: 1,962
Durango, Colorado, US


I'm game if you're still playing. smile
Nov 14 12 06:37 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Zoe Chanel
Posts: 164
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia


I would like to know smile
Nov 14 12 07:27 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Images by MR
Posts: 7,568
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada


Urban Exp photography wrote:

i love your use of lens flare and how bright your photos are, classicly beautiful....and i love the fact that you say to this day you are still learning..yep pretty great work imo

Thank you smile

Nov 14 12 09:32 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Urban Exp photography
Posts: 117
Tacoma, Washington, US


Blue Ash Film Group wrote:
Interested to read what you think.

let me start off by saying the picture of the cocker spaniel...love it, the dog i grew up with was a blonde american cocker who looked just like that...so for that alone you are amazing....i like the creativity you put into your photos, the composition...imo i like it.

Nov 15 12 05:45 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Urban Exp photography
Posts: 117
Tacoma, Washington, US


LLOYD WRIGHT wrote:
opinions are always interesting no matter the experience!

wow your experience shows, the b/w astounding...you seem to capture and give your photos the soul that engages the viewer.  a true craftsman, that's what you are.  amazing imo

Nov 15 12 05:48 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Urban Exp photography
Posts: 117
Tacoma, Washington, US


Alicia Hansen Photo wrote:
I'm game if you're still playing. smile

first off im very sorry to hear about your illness and glad you are doing better, i think your pictures have such a soft feminine feel to them.  i think the pros are right don't double up your pictures let each one speak for itself because wow, they are each good enough to stand on their own...beautiful

Nov 15 12 05:52 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Urban Exp photography
Posts: 117
Tacoma, Washington, US


zoe chanel wrote:
I would like to know smile

you are a very pretty girl and the fact that you are a dancer certainly should give you an advantage with posing.  most of your shots your body and face remain the same.  take what you do in dance ....MOVE, express yourself in your features.  great start, good luck to you.

Nov 15 12 05:56 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Urban Exp photography
Posts: 117
Tacoma, Washington, US


Images by MR wrote:

Thank you smile

you are very welcome

Nov 15 12 05:56 am  Link  Quote 
Model
Bettie Buxom
Posts: 222
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada


I would love to know what you think smile
Thanks!
Nov 15 12 06:47 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
TDSImages
Posts: 819
Salt Lake City, Utah, US


Urban Exp photography wrote:

AMAZING....the sheer sexuality of your photos combined with a dark edge makes your images incredibly powerful...love your work

Thank you so much...you made my day!!

Nov 15 12 07:00 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Urban Exp photography
Posts: 117
Tacoma, Washington, US


Bettie Buxom wrote:
I would love to know what you think smile
Thanks!

i just love you, you have no issues with who you are and GASP (no matter what some people might say about real models are emaciated) you take an incredible picture...love it

Nov 15 12 07:03 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Urban Exp photography
Posts: 117
Tacoma, Washington, US


TDSImages wrote:

Thank you so much...you made my day!!

you are very welcome

Nov 15 12 07:07 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Jorge Kreimer
Posts: 2,273
Los Angeles, California, US


Sure!
Nov 15 12 07:36 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Urban Exp photography
Posts: 117
Tacoma, Washington, US


Jorge Kreimer wrote:
Sure!

i love it, i love the coloring, i love the freedom of the posing (whether that was you or the models, i love it), theres just something about the photos that i inherently like....amazing imo

Nov 15 12 08:20 am  Link  Quote 
Model
Sarah_
Posts: 1,487
Denver, Colorado, US


Urban Exp photography wrote:

i couldn't pull up your portfolio for some reason but just by seeing your avi, that one shot alone makes me like you..it is a beautifully constructed photo and you look great in it...imo

Thank you!

That really makes me wonder what's happening with my portfolio, though... Hmmm.

Nov 15 12 08:57 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Urban Exp photography
Posts: 117
Tacoma, Washington, US


Sarah_ wrote:

Thank you!

That really makes me wonder what's happening with my portfolio, though... Hmmm.

AHA i got to your portfolio and all i need to say is AH _ MAZING...you do phenominal work...but i you should know that by now...smile

Nov 15 12 09:21 am  Link  Quote 
Model
Stephanie Yakir
Posts: 81
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, US


If your still doing this, I would love to know what you think.
Nov 15 12 10:21 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Urban Exp photography
Posts: 117
Tacoma, Washington, US


Stephanie Yakir wrote:
If your still doing this, I would love to know what you think.

i love your goth/burlesque work, those photos seem to fit your personality (or maybe i think you show more personality in them), whatever the case may be i like it a lot..smile

Nov 15 12 10:27 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Jorge Kreimer
Posts: 2,273
Los Angeles, California, US


Urban Exp photography wrote:

i love it, i love the coloring, i love the freedom of the posing (whether that was you or the models, i love it), theres just something about the photos that i inherently like....amazing imo

Thank you. It is actually a collaboration between me and the models, so credit belongs to all.

Nov 15 12 10:50 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Urban Exp photography
Posts: 117
Tacoma, Washington, US


Jorge Kreimer wrote:

Thank you. It is actually a collaboration between me and the models, so credit belongs to all.

well it's GREAT.

Nov 15 12 10:56 am  Link  Quote 
Model
Sarah_
Posts: 1,487
Denver, Colorado, US


Urban Exp photography wrote:

AHA i got to your portfolio and all i need to say is AH _ MAZING...you do phenominal work...but i you should know that by now...smile

Thank you! big_smile

I'm also glad to know my portfolio is working again. haha

Nov 15 12 11:16 am  Link  Quote 
Model
Bettie Buxom
Posts: 222
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada


Urban Exp photography wrote:

i just love you, you have no issues with who you are and GASP (no matter what some people might say about real models are emaciated) you take an incredible picture...love it

Well Thank you smile

Nov 15 12 04:57 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Urban Exp photography
Posts: 117
Tacoma, Washington, US


Bettie Buxom wrote:

Well Thank you smile

you are very welcome

Nov 16 12 07:20 am  Link  Quote 
Model
Maria Susanti
Posts: 540
Banyuwangi, Jawa Timur, Indonesia


tell me?
Nov 16 12 07:23 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Urban Exp photography
Posts: 117
Tacoma, Washington, US


Maria Susanti wrote:
tell me?

you have a beautiful portfolio, and very pretty face...id say work more on different facial expressions because you seem to have the same for most of your pictures but the pictures you do have are great.  love your avatar.

Nov 16 12 09:11 am  Link  Quote 
Model
Mrs Foxy
Posts: 4,520
Waterford, Wisconsin, US


sure ,lay it on me
Nov 16 12 09:11 am  Link  Quote 
first1234last   Search   Reply



main | browse | casting/travel | forums | shout box | help | advertising | contests | share | join the mayhem

more modelmayhem on: | | | edu

©2006-2014 ModelMayhem.com. All Rights Reserved.
MODEL MAYHEM is a registered trademark.
Toggle Worksafe Mode: Off | On
Terms | Privacy | Careers