Great idea, gets me thinking we need something like this in Southern Colorado!
I do have a few questions about your plan, I'm a bit new to but was wondering:
- What locale/set are you going to be using to do this?
- How many set's (and themes/design?) are in the locale you are setting this shoot up for?
- Do I bring my own lighting gear? triggers? or do you have that?
- When you state that "Model release will be available for $20" do you mean if I don't bring my own? or that it's another $20 to get a release from either model?
- What is the expected runtime of the group session per model?
Thank you for the info!