login info join!
Forums > Off-Topic Discussion > SF2: Ess Effin Two > Heh. Heh heh. Heh. Butt. Search   Reply
12last
Model
Zaychik
Posts: 7,787
San Francisco, California, US


http://www.modelmayhem.com/portfolio/pic/30664061

Forgot I shot some nakeds a month or two ago.

*shrug*
Nov 16 12 03:30 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Mikel Featherston
Posts: 11,103
San Diego, California, US


You deprive us of shots of your ass and all you can do is shrug?
Nov 16 12 03:31 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Zaychik
Posts: 7,787
San Francisco, California, US


Mikel Featherston wrote:
You deprive us of shots of your ass and all you can do is shrug?

...

I should've bent over instead, I know.

I'M SO SORRY. D:

Nov 16 12 03:32 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Mikel Featherston
Posts: 11,103
San Diego, California, US


Zaychik  wrote:

...

I should've bent over instead, I know.

I'M SO SORRY. D:

Less talking, more doing. Chop Chop. smile

Nov 16 12 03:33 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Zaychik
Posts: 7,787
San Francisco, California, US


Mikel Featherston wrote:

Less talking, more doing. Chop Chop. smile

But...but...the baby is looking at me!!!

Nov 16 12 03:34 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Tog
Posts: 55,204
Birmingham, Alabama, US


Zaychik  wrote:

But...but...the baby is looking at me!!!

He's also the one doing the typing.

Nov 16 12 03:36 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Zaychik
Posts: 7,787
San Francisco, California, US


Tog wrote:

He's also the one doing the typing.

http://i.imgur.com/0SBuk.gif

Nov 16 12 03:38 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Blue Cube Imaging
Posts: 11,253
Ashland, Oregon, US


Reminds me of one of my favorite 80's songs... Hot Child In The City...

Edit: Damn, now I had to download it on iTunes.
Nov 16 12 03:40 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Mikel Featherston
Posts: 11,103
San Diego, California, US


Zaychik  wrote:

http://i.imgur.com/0SBuk.gif

That image is hard to stop watching.

Nov 16 12 03:42 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Zaychik
Posts: 7,787
San Francisco, California, US


Mikel Featherston wrote:

That image is hard to stop watching.

http://i.imgur.com/muLX7.gif

Nov 16 12 03:46 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Mikel Featherston
Posts: 11,103
San Diego, California, US


Zaychik  wrote:

But...but...the baby is looking at me!!!

Sooooooo.....


If I change my avatar, you'll post pictures of your naked butt while bent over?

Nov 16 12 03:46 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Zaychik
Posts: 7,787
San Francisco, California, US


Mikel Featherston wrote:

Sooooooo.....


If I change my avatar, you'll post pictures of your naked butt while bent over?

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/000/681/what-you-did-there-i-see-it.thumbnail.jpg

Nov 16 12 03:46 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Zaychik
Posts: 7,787
San Francisco, California, US


Blue Cube Imaging wrote:
Reminds me of one of my favorite 80's songs... Hot Child In The City...

Edit: Damn, now I had to download it on iTunes.

big_smile

borat

Nov 16 12 03:47 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
K Allende
Posts: 14,172
Columbus, Ohio, US


that pose is fantastic.

i'd like to see it in another setting, like a desert, with the whole body in the shot.
that'd be epic.
Nov 16 12 04:00 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Zaychik
Posts: 7,787
San Francisco, California, US


Isabel Allende wrote:
that pose is fantastic.

i'd like to see it in another setting, like a desert, with the whole body in the shot.
that'd be epic.

I like this idea.

I shot this in my room with a selftimer....before I had finished renovating my room. Hence the hooks on the ceiling (for these amazing Indian candle lanterns I have).

Nov 16 12 04:03 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Jim Shibley
Posts: 2,925
Phoenix, Arizona, US


I live in a desert. When can you get here? smile
Nov 16 12 04:08 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Zaychik
Posts: 7,787
San Francisco, California, US


Jim Shibley wrote:
I live in a desert. When can you get here? smile

...Google says I can walk in a mere month. big_smile

Nov 16 12 04:19 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
DougBPhoto
Posts: 38,229
Portland, Oregon, US


Zaychik  wrote:
http://www.modelmayhem.com/portfolio/pic/30664061

Forgot I shot some nakeds a month or two ago.

*shrug*

I feel all tingly.... with joy smile

Nov 16 12 04:56 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Reflected
Posts: 16,049
New York, New York, US


Zaychik  wrote:
...Google says I can walk in a mere month. big_smile

bunny

When you talk to google, it's a search.
When google talks back, it's schizophrenia.

Nov 16 12 05:24 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Zaychik
Posts: 7,787
San Francisco, California, US


Reflected wrote:

bunny

When you talk to google, it's a search.
When google talks back, it's schizophrenia.

Uh oh.

...
I better go google that.

Nov 16 12 07:28 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Zaychik
Posts: 7,787
San Francisco, California, US


Nov 16 12 07:30 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Burlap Rats
Posts: 18,942
Riverside, California, US


Bootay!
Nov 16 12 08:18 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Zaychik
Posts: 7,787
San Francisco, California, US


Nimue Elaine wrote:
Bootay!

Spank it. SPANK IT!

wink

Nov 16 12 08:33 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Burlap Rats
Posts: 18,942
Riverside, California, US


Zaychik  wrote:

Spank it. SPANK IT!

wink

BTW, Doug spanked me today and blamed it on you.

Nov 16 12 08:34 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Zaychik
Posts: 7,787
San Francisco, California, US


Nimue Elaine wrote:

BTW, Doug spanked me today and blamed it on you.

...

0smile

Nov 16 12 08:34 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Burlap Rats
Posts: 18,942
Riverside, California, US


Zaychik  wrote:

...

0smile

Evil.

Nov 16 12 08:35 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Zaychik
Posts: 7,787
San Francisco, California, US


Nimue Elaine wrote:

Evil.

...my halo didn't work!
PANIC

Nov 16 12 08:37 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Burlap Rats
Posts: 18,942
Riverside, California, US


Zaychik  wrote:

...my halo didn't work!
PANIC

Told you!

Where's the holy water?!

Nov 16 12 08:38 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
PhotographybyT
Posts: 7,641
Monterey, California, US


~Peeks~

borat
Nov 16 12 08:39 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Eclectic Vision
Posts: 8,199
Toledo, Ohio, US


I miss that body. Bring it to Georgia!
Nov 16 12 08:46 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Zaychik
Posts: 7,787
San Francisco, California, US


AMISH YOU ANGELAAAAAAAAAAA
:sad:

Also, if you wanna replace the holy water with vodka, you can go ahead and let me drin--errrr...sprinkle it....on me...
Nov 16 12 08:48 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Burlap Rats
Posts: 18,942
Riverside, California, US


Zaychik  wrote:
AMISH YOU ANGELAAAAAAAAAAA
:sad:

Also, if you wanna replace the holy water with vodka, you can go ahead and let me drin--errrr...sprinkle it....on me...

Jewish holy water is vodka I thought? Did you lie to me?!

Nov 16 12 08:53 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Zaychik
Posts: 7,787
San Francisco, California, US


Nimue Elaine wrote:

Jewish holy water is vodka I thought? Did you lie to me?!

Uh oh.

Nov 16 12 08:54 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Burlap Rats
Posts: 18,942
Riverside, California, US


Zaychik  wrote:

Uh oh.

Closet. Now!

Nov 16 12 08:55 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Zaychik
Posts: 7,787
San Francisco, California, US


Nimue Elaine wrote:

Closet. Now!

But then no one can see my butt! yikes yikes yikes

Nov 16 12 09:13 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Paolo Diavolo
Posts: 8,530
Martinez, California, US


Zaychik  wrote:

But then no one can see my butt! yikes yikes yikes

http://mimg.ugo.com/201012/6/2/5/134526/cuts/nightvision_528x297.bmp

Nov 16 12 09:23 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Burlap Rats
Posts: 18,942
Riverside, California, US


Paolo Diavolo wrote:
http://mimg.ugo.com/201012/6/2/5/134526/cuts/nightvision_528x297.bmp

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_le98zeYV5O1qak9k1.jpg

Nov 16 12 09:28 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Paolo Diavolo
Posts: 8,530
Martinez, California, US


Zaychik  wrote:
Forgot I shot some nakeds a month or two ago.

you totally have a butt, and its perfect.
i never doubted you.

Nov 16 12 09:36 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Zaychik
Posts: 7,787
San Francisco, California, US


Nimue Elaine wrote:

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_le98zeYV5O1qak9k1.jpg

lol lol lol

Nov 16 12 10:22 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Zaychik
Posts: 7,787
San Francisco, California, US


Paolo Diavolo wrote:

you totally have a butt, and its perfect.
i never doubted you.

THANK YOU
See, my butt is like a unicorn.
It only appears to true believers!

...I guess to virgins too. But I'm not sure. I've never met one.

Nov 16 12 10:23 pm  Link  Quote 
12last   Search   Reply