login info join!
Forums > Events > SoCal > Dec 22 'Christmas Studio Partyshoot' / SoCal Search   Reply
first2345678last
Model
Ashely Anne
Posts: 1,761
Banning, California, US


ARTOGRAPHI wrote:
So is it OK if we bring Christmas outfits for the models to wear?
http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8343/8285806429_5b7839c486_b.jpg
LOL

cute outfit

Dec 18 12 09:39 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Sensual Magic
Posts: 1,643
Upland, California, US


ARTOGRAPHI wrote:
So is it OK if we bring Christmas outfits for the models to wear?
LOL

Gary would look good in those shades.

Dec 18 12 10:24 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
TouchofEleganceStudios
Posts: 5,166
Upland, California, US


Most of you know that I have not been to a shoot in almost a year. Tried a couple of times but well you know. Anyway if people can and are willing to put up with a slow moving photographer getting around with a cane or two and having to sit whenever possible I would like to make it to this shoot. Geez, gotta get the dust off of my camera things.

smile
Dec 18 12 10:26 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Mizz Ro
Posts: 2,309
Corona, California, US


Step Above Photography wrote:
Most of you know that I have not been to a shoot in almost a year. Tried a couple of times but well you know. Anyway if people can and are willing to put up with a slow moving photographer getting around with a cane or two and having to sit whenever possible I would like to make it to this shoot. Geez, gotta get the dust off of my camera things.

smile

I'm sure no one will mind Ruben! smile Hope you have a great time!

Dec 18 12 11:12 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Select Models
Posts: 35,718
Upland, California, US


Sensual Magic  wrote:

Gary would look good in those shades.

This is true... but then again... I look good in just about anything.  DAMN... I shoulda been a model!... lol

Dec 18 12 11:59 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
boundnstyle
Posts: 60
Riverside, California, US


Mizz Ro wrote:

I'm sure no one will mind Ruben! smile Hope you have a great time!

Hay, being someone who is now seeing the older side of life myself...now is the time to never miss an event such as this. If you want, hang with me and shoot, we can show some of these young fella's a trick or two.

Dec 19 12 07:03 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
TouchofEleganceStudios
Posts: 5,166
Upland, California, US


boundnstyle wrote:

Hay, being someone who is now seeing the older side of life myself...now is the time to never miss an event such as this. If you want, hang with me and shoot, we can show some of these young fella's a trick or two.

Thanks.

I do hope that you were saying that to me and not Mizz Ro.

smile

Dec 19 12 08:18 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Select Models
Posts: 35,718
Upland, California, US


boundnstyle wrote:
Hay, being someone who is now seeing the older side of life myself...now is the time to never miss an event such as this. If you want, hang with me and shoot, we can show some of these young fella's a trick or two.

And that's what SM shoots and 'Taco Tuesdays' are all about... networking... capturing great images... while sharing wisdom and knowledge with your fellow man.  Throughout my life, I've been fortunate enough to meetup with people who were more than happy to share their life experiences and knowledge with me... and now I'm returning the favor.  Looking forward to meeting many of you 'first timers' this Saturday... as well as revisiting with several friends who I haven't seen in months.  I think that's what the holidays are all about... giving without the need for receiving... wink

Dec 19 12 09:47 am  Link  Quote 
Model
Joylyn
Posts: 1,769
Denver, Colorado, US


Select Models wrote:
And that's what SM shoots and 'Taco Tuesdays' are all about... networking... capturing great images... while sharing wisdom and knowledge with your fellow man.  Throughout my life, I've been fortunate enough to meetup with people who were more than happy to share their life experiences and knowledge with me... and now I'm returning the favor.  Looking forward to meeting many of you 'first timers' this Saturday... as well as revisiting with several friends who I haven't seen in months.  I think that's what the holidays are all about... giving without the need for receiving... wink

Awww, that's so sweet Gary  smile


My car is running again, yay!!  Hopefully, it stays that way and we can all get some cute photos with it!!

It looks kind of like this:

http://bridgetownblog.files.wordpress.com/2011/03/1964-amc-rambler-classic-770.jpg

Sorry, don't know how to make them smaller... hmm

Dec 19 12 02:58 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Chantelle Gascoigne
Posts: 3,638
Stockton, California, US


ARTOGRAPHI wrote:
So is it OK if we bring Christmas outfits for the models to wear?
http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8343/8285806429_5b7839c486_b.jpg
LOL

Ooooo!!!!! Bring it bring it buddy!!!! smile smile

Dec 19 12 04:26 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
boundnstyle
Posts: 60
Riverside, California, US


Step Above Photography wrote:

Thanks.

I do hope that you were saying that to me and not Mizz Ro.

smile

LOL,  See, I proved my point....these old eyes couldn't  link the responce to the right party.................did someone say party,,,,count me in!

Dec 19 12 04:47 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Sensual Magic
Posts: 1,643
Upland, California, US


Select llamas wrote:
...DAMN... I shoulda been a llama!... lol

We can arrange that...your baseball cap plus those red plastic shades would be a good start. I'm picturing it now.

Dec 19 12 09:05 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
M A R C P H O T O
Posts: 261
Mission Hills, California, US


Chantelle Gascoigne wrote:

Yes definitely!! smile smile i cant wait!

We're on!!!

wink

Dec 19 12 10:39 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Dan G Imagery
Posts: 46
Glendora, California, US


Hi Gary. Can I still join this shoot w/o screwing up the photographer to model ratio?
Dec 19 12 11:09 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Chantelle Gascoigne
Posts: 3,638
Stockton, California, US


M A R C P H O T O wrote:

We're on!!!

wink

Yes sir!!1 i cant wait!!! smile smile smile

Dec 20 12 01:13 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Select Models
Posts: 35,718
Upland, California, US


Dan G Imagery wrote:
Hi Gary. Can I still join this shoot w/o screwing up the photographer to model ratio?

Hey Dan... you go mail with an invite... seeya Saturday... borat

Dec 20 12 09:44 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
TouchofEleganceStudios
Posts: 5,166
Upland, California, US


Select Models wrote:

Hey Dan... you go mail with an invite... seeya Saturday... borat

What about me Gary, do I get an invite.

smile

Dec 20 12 10:40 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Select Models
Posts: 35,718
Upland, California, US


Step Above Photography wrote:

What about me Gary, do I get an invite.

smile

Hey Ruben... no problem amigo... you got mail with details... seeya Saturday... borat

Dec 20 12 11:16 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
ARTOGRAPHI
Posts: 772
Burbank, California, US


Almost here.....
http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8504/8292338482_e9755d9a8b_b.jpg
http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8364/8291283527_dd49b1b551_b.jpg
http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8352/8292340308_b09206f44d_b.jpg
So....who wants to Naughty And Nice?  Or what I like to call being "NICE and Naughty"!!!  LOL
Dec 20 12 11:55 am  Link  Quote 
Model
Alexis Nichole
Posts: 1,020
Upland, California, US


Cute stuff Art!! smile
You always have such cool outfits!
See everyone Saturday!!! Too close to miss wink
Dec 20 12 01:33 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Select Models
Posts: 35,718
Upland, California, US


Chantelle Gascoigne wrote:

Yes sir!!1 i cant wait!!! smile smile smile

WOW Chantellerz... just bookup all the party shooters whydoncha... lol... you go girl!... borat

Dec 20 12 07:29 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
M A R C P H O T O
Posts: 261
Mission Hills, California, US


Select Models wrote:
WOW Chantellerz... just bookup all the party shooters whydoncha... lol... you go girl!... borat

Chantelle always brings her "A" game.  Already have three 1 on 1's so far.   Gary recruits top notch models...or is it Garebare?  wink

Dec 20 12 08:31 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Select Models
Posts: 35,718
Upland, California, US


M A R C P H O T O wrote:

Chantelle always brings her "A" game.  Already have three 1 on 1's so far.   Gary recruits top notch models...or is it Garebare?  wink

Yeah... I don't know who the Hell started callin me that... but it stuck to me like GLUE and I can't get rid of it... hmm... tongue... lol

Dec 20 12 11:48 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Chantelle Gascoigne
Posts: 3,638
Stockton, California, US


Select Models wrote:

Yeah... I don't know who the Hell started callin me that... but it stuck to me like GLUE and I can't get rid of it... hmm... tongue... lol

Im Pretty sure i started that garebear many many years ago!!!! Lol awww you guys are too sweet! smile smile sooo excited!!!!

Dec 21 12 05:13 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Photography By RJ Smith
Posts: 24
Boron, California, US


Hi Gary
Is there room for one more
Randy
Dec 21 12 08:22 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Select Models
Posts: 35,718
Upland, California, US


Photography By RJ Smith wrote:
Hi Gary
Is there room for one more
Randy

Hey RJ... you made it under the wire amigo... shoot is now sold out.  You have mail with details and directions... seeya Saturday at 11am... wink

Dec 21 12 12:52 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Ashely Anne
Posts: 1,761
Banning, California, US


See everyone tomorrow smile Super excitd
Dec 21 12 01:13 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Arthur of GSE
Posts: 305
Los Angeles, California, US


Select Models wrote:

Hey RJ... you made it under the wire amigo... shoot is now sold out.  You have mail with details and directions... seeya Saturday at 11am... wink

Like you said last week amigo.

Events are never sold out regardless of the amount of people .    :-)

311

Dec 21 12 02:14 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Johan Johanson
Posts: 9
Lake Forest, California, US


This is going to be fun. I have been looking forward to it for awhile now.
Dec 21 12 05:11 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Select Models
Posts: 35,718
Upland, California, US


Arthur of GSE wrote:

Like you said last week amigo.

Events are never sold out regardless of the amount of people .    :-)

311

Welllllllllllllllll... I had a 5 acre mansion to work with on that 1995 shoot with 311 photographers (and 91 models).  The 11 models and 20 photographers is pretty much gonna pack this place.   Got 5 shooting locations setup plus the front porch area with models changing room and dining room for makeup artists, pizza and drinks... borat

Dec 21 12 05:49 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Dianna4
Posts: 10
Bellflower, California, US


Can't wait for tomorrow.... See ya guys then!
Dec 21 12 06:08 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
James Sioux
Posts: 1,306
Los Angeles, California, US


Polishing my lens again, getting ready for the shoot.  Thanks Gary for giving me the opportunity to sponsor all the "Ultra Makeup Superkits."
Dec 21 12 06:47 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Dianna4
Posts: 10
Bellflower, California, US


Joylyn wrote:

Awww, that's so sweet Gary  smile


My car is running again, yay!!  Hopefully, it stays that way and we can all get some cute photos with it!!

It looks kind of like this:

http://bridgetownblog.files.wordpress.com/2011/03/1964-amc-rambler-classic-770.jpg

Sorry, don't know how to make them smaller... hmm

Is it this color too?

Dec 21 12 06:56 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Dianna4
Posts: 10
Bellflower, California, US


I just bought a brand new outfit for tomorrow, I love how I have been trying to set up some available dates with some of the photographers already! If anyone wants to set up the one on ones now pm me!
Dec 21 12 07:06 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Joylyn
Posts: 1,769
Denver, Colorado, US


Dianna4 wrote:

Is it this color too?

A little bit darker, unfortunately the air filter caught in fire yesterday on the way to a job interview.  sad  Guess life wants me to pursue less traditional income ventures...  smile  Hopefully I can get a ride in time to get there early enough for a make-up kit.  smile

Dec 21 12 07:10 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Select Models
Posts: 35,718
Upland, California, US


James Sioux wrote:
Polishing my lens again, getting ready for the shoot.  Thanks Gary for giving me the opportunity to sponsor all the "Ultra Makeup Superkits."

Thank YOU... seeya at 11 tomorrow... wink

Dec 21 12 07:25 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Select Models
Posts: 35,718
Upland, California, US


Joylyn wrote:

A little bit darker, unfortunately the air filter caught in fire yesterday on the way to a job interview.  sad  Guess life wants me to pursue less traditional income ventures...  smile  Hopefully I can get a ride in time to get there early enough for a make-up kit.  smile

If you show up before 12, I'll save you one... seeya soon... wink

Dec 22 12 12:30 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
bryan gateb
Posts: 217
Moreno Valley, California, US


see y'all tomorrow! smile
Dec 22 12 12:55 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
TouchofEleganceStudios
Posts: 5,166
Upland, California, US


Crap. This weather is driving my ankle crazy. With severe arthritis setting in and this cold having a wind chill making it feel about 10 degrees colder, the dampness and the barometric pressure I can't even walk with two canes. My ankle is killing me. Damn. Going to the urgent care center in a few minutes.

sad
Dec 22 12 09:04 am  Link  Quote 
Model
Joylyn
Posts: 1,769
Denver, Colorado, US


Select Models wrote:

If you show up before 12, I'll save you one... seeya soon... wink

I did my best, doesn't look like I'm going to make it sad  Apparently a car rental for this weekend is $90...

Dec 22 12 10:55 am  Link  Quote 
first2345678last   Search   Reply



main | browse | casting/travel | forums | shout box | help | advertising | contests | share | join the mayhem

more modelmayhem on: | | | edu

©2006-2014 ModelMayhem.com. All Rights Reserved.
MODEL MAYHEM is a registered trademark.
Toggle Worksafe Mode: Off | On
Terms | Privacy | Careers