login info join!
Forums > Off-Topic Discussion > SF2: Ess Effin Two > 2000 postings Search   Reply
123last
Model
Russian Katarina II
Posts: 2,515
London, England, United Kingdom


This place is indecently addictive.
There should be a law prohibiting so many awesome people collectively wasting time together.

http://forums.accuweather.com/uploads/post-12688-1254782116.jpg
Nov 27 12 03:07 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Ronin_LLC
Posts: 2,012
Louisville, Kentucky, US


Who says everyone is wasting time? I am multitasking doing several things while being on here.
Nov 27 12 03:09 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Russian Katarina II
Posts: 2,515
London, England, United Kingdom


Ronin_LLC wrote:
Who says everyone is wasting time? I am multitasking doing several things while being on here.

Playing curveball is not multitasking, it's multimewasting.

Nov 27 12 03:11 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
immateria
Posts: 15,446
Brooklyn, New York, US


I haven't been paying attention to my post count. I thought at was still around 13,000.
Nov 27 12 03:35 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Russian Katarina II
Posts: 2,515
London, England, United Kingdom


immateria wrote:
I haven't been paying attention to my post count. I thought at was still around 13,000.

I was shocked too.

It's like going through a whole bottle of Vodka...and then realizing that you've finished the entire box.

http://www.instablogsimages.com/images/2010/03/27/belvedere-crush-ed-box-1_xcWJ9_65.jpg

Nov 27 12 03:39 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
scrymettet
Posts: 32,078
Quebec, Quebec, Canada


pfff
light weight
Nov 27 12 03:43 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
scrymettet
Posts: 32,078
Quebec, Quebec, Canada


Katarina N. wrote:
This place is indecently addictive.
There should be a law prohibiting so many awesome people collectively wasting time together.

It was a pleasure to help you.
SF2 always need more witty and sexy woman like you

Nov 27 12 03:44 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Russian Katarina II
Posts: 2,515
London, England, United Kingdom


scrymettet wrote:
pfff
light weight

*shakes fist with feigned indignation*

I knew we should have kept Alaska. Then we could have raided Canada to collect your valuable supply of...beavers* whenever we needed some. There's a lot of wood in Russia that needs to be taken care of.



*I am talking about these guys of course.

http://www.eagerbeaverokinawa.com/canadian-beaver.jpg

Nov 27 12 03:51 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
scrymettet
Posts: 32,078
Quebec, Quebec, Canada


Katarina N. wrote:

*shakes fist with feigned indignation*

I knew we should have kept Alaska. Then we could have raided Canada to collect your valuable supply of...beavers* whenever we needed some. There's a lot of wood in Russia that needs to be taken care of.



*I am talking about these guys of course.

beaver tails. noms

Nov 27 12 03:53 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Russian Katarina II
Posts: 2,515
London, England, United Kingdom


scrymettet wrote:

beaver tails. noms

You eat beavers?
And there I thought you were a vajaytarian.

Nov 27 12 03:57 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
PhotographybyT
Posts: 7,638
Monterey, California, US


Katarina N. wrote:

You eat beavers?

No comment! tongue

Nov 27 12 04:02 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
scrymettet
Posts: 32,078
Quebec, Quebec, Canada


Katarina N. wrote:

You eat beavers?
And there I thought you were a vajaytarian.

strictly vajaytarian

ps that reminds me the corniest joke ever but in French

ps2 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BeaverTails

Nov 27 12 04:02 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Russian Katarina II
Posts: 2,515
London, England, United Kingdom


scrymettet wrote:

strictly vajaytarian

ps that reminds me the corniest joke ever but in French

ps2 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BeaverTails

Reminds me of Schweddy Balls.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6R5xcydYKqU

http://theawesomer.com/photos/2011/09/090911_schweddy_balls_ice_cream_t.jpg

Nov 27 12 04:29 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
scrymettet
Posts: 32,078
Quebec, Quebec, Canada


Katarina N. wrote:

Reminds me of Schweddy Balls.
...

Who told ?
sad

Nov 27 12 04:30 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Russian Katarina II
Posts: 2,515
London, England, United Kingdom


scrymettet wrote:

Who told ?
sad

A friend in the US loves his schweddy balls. He's always talking about how succulent those schweddy balls are.

Always makes for an interesting conversation.

Nov 27 12 04:43 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
scrymettet
Posts: 32,078
Quebec, Quebec, Canada


Katarina N. wrote:

A friend in the US loves his schweddy balls. He's always talking about how succulent those schweddy balls are.

Always makes for an interesting conversation.

oh, in general

ok, proceed

Nov 27 12 04:43 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Russian Katarina II
Posts: 2,515
London, England, United Kingdom


The link said the even made a special "Obama Tail" when the President visited.

Is that like the Obama candy you can buy in Asia?

http://i48.tinypic.com/28ix4jo.jpg
Nov 27 12 04:50 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
scrymettet
Posts: 32,078
Quebec, Quebec, Canada


Travelling in Asia told me to never buy Asian Candies.
Nov 27 12 04:58 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Russian Katarina II
Posts: 2,515
London, England, United Kingdom


scrymettet wrote:
Travelling in Asia told me to never buy Asian Candies.

In Soviet Russia, candy eats you.

Nov 27 12 05:00 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
scrymettet
Posts: 32,078
Quebec, Quebec, Canada


Katarina N. wrote:

In Soviet Russia, candy eats you.

In Asia too

Nov 27 12 05:02 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Russian Katarina II
Posts: 2,515
London, England, United Kingdom


scrymettet wrote:

In Asia too

Yeah, but in Asia, Candy is a Ladyboy.

Nov 27 12 05:04 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
scrymettet
Posts: 32,078
Quebec, Quebec, Canada


Katarina N. wrote:

Yeah, but in Asia, Candy is a Ladyboy.

Oh !
thank God for penicilin

Nov 27 12 05:07 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Russian Katarina II
Posts: 2,515
London, England, United Kingdom


scrymettet wrote:

Oh !
thank God for penicilin

I think you're safer with a rubber, hun.

Nov 27 12 05:10 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
scrymettet
Posts: 32,078
Quebec, Quebec, Canada


Katarina N. wrote:

I think you're safer with a rubber, hun.

I was young and reckless

Nov 27 12 05:12 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Russian Katarina II
Posts: 2,515
London, England, United Kingdom


scrymettet wrote:

I was young and reckless

Did he/she at least love you long time?

Nov 27 12 05:15 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
scrymettet
Posts: 32,078
Quebec, Quebec, Canada


Katarina N. wrote:

Did he/she at least love you long time?

yup, 5 nights and 4 days.

I was young and strong

Nov 27 12 05:16 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Russian Katarina II
Posts: 2,515
London, England, United Kingdom


scrymettet wrote:

yup, 5 nights and 4 days.

I was young and strong

That's the advantage of being a woman. The older we get, the more fun we have doing it. For you, it's kind of the other way round.

Nov 27 12 05:18 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
scrymettet
Posts: 32,078
Quebec, Quebec, Canada


Katarina N. wrote:

That's the advantage of being a woman. The older we get, the more fun we have doing it. For you, it's kind of the other way round.

it's funnier too, just more spaced

Nov 27 12 05:21 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Russian Katarina II
Posts: 2,515
London, England, United Kingdom


scrymettet wrote:

it's funnier too, just more spaced

And with a required intake of two blue helpers beforehand.

http://prescriptionaccess.org/docs/viagra.jpg

Nov 27 12 05:24 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
scrymettet
Posts: 32,078
Quebec, Quebec, Canada


Katarina N. wrote:

And with a required intake of two blue helpers beforehand.

well,
no thank you.

if you cannot get it up, it's time to love herbal tea. Don't cheat.

Nov 27 12 05:26 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Russian Katarina II
Posts: 2,515
London, England, United Kingdom


scrymettet wrote:

well,
no thank you.

if you cannot get it up, it's time to love herbal tea. Don't cheat.

I never cheat.

As long as you don't drink tiger penis soup or munch rhino horn powder, we're good.

Nov 27 12 05:29 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
scrymettet
Posts: 32,078
Quebec, Quebec, Canada


Katarina N. wrote:

I never cheat.

As long as you don't drink tiger penis soup or munch rhino horn powder, we're good.

funny I was on safari last month.

Nov 27 12 05:32 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Russian Katarina II
Posts: 2,515
London, England, United Kingdom


scrymettet wrote:

funny I was on safari last month.

I don't think that stuff works, so you'll be waiting to stand on a third leg again for a long time.

Nov 27 12 05:36 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
scrymettet
Posts: 32,078
Quebec, Quebec, Canada


Katarina N. wrote:

I don't think that stuff works, so you'll be waiting to stand on a third leg again for a long time.

Nothing works.
but a sexy women stepping unexpected in your morning shower

Nov 27 12 05:38 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Russian Katarina II
Posts: 2,515
London, England, United Kingdom


scrymettet wrote:

Nothing works.
but a sexy women stepping unexpected in your morning shower

They're more expensive than in Asia though.

Nov 27 12 05:42 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
scrymettet
Posts: 32,078
Quebec, Quebec, Canada


Katarina N. wrote:

They're more expensive than in Asia though.

way beyond my means

Nov 27 12 05:44 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Russian Katarina II
Posts: 2,515
London, England, United Kingdom


scrymettet wrote:

way beyond my means

Then you're screwed.

Nov 27 12 05:54 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
scrymettet
Posts: 32,078
Quebec, Quebec, Canada


Katarina N. wrote:

Then you're screwed.

well, technically not
but I tough charm, intelligence and humor could do the trick

Nov 27 12 05:58 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Russian Katarina II
Posts: 2,515
London, England, United Kingdom


scrymettet wrote:

well, technically not
but I tough charm, intelligence and humor could do the trick

Not if you're short on chocolate.

Nov 27 12 06:07 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
scrymettet
Posts: 32,078
Quebec, Quebec, Canada


Katarina N. wrote:

Not if you're short on chocolate.

that's never happened and never will

Nov 27 12 06:07 pm  Link  Quote 
123last   Search   Reply