login info join!
Forums > Off-Topic Discussion > NFL Week 13 Search   Reply
1234last
Photographer
Wildcat Photography
Posts: 1,486
Valparaiso, Indiana, US


My picks.

What are yours?

Atl > NO
Jac > Buf
Chi > Sea
Ind > Det
GB > Min
Car > KC
Mia > NE (my crazy upset)
Ari > NYJ (sooner or later...Ari has to win one...well, maybe)
SF > Stl
Hou > Ten
Bal > Pit (wish it wasn't so)
Cle > Oak
Cin > SD
Dal > Phi
Was > NYG (Giants have been inconsistent)

Wildcat
Nov 29 12 10:11 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Paul AI
Posts: 1,046
Shawnee, Oklahoma, US


ATL > NO
BUF > JAC
CHI > SEA
DET > IND
GB > MIN
CAR > KC
NE > MIA
ARI> NYJ
SF > STL
HOU > TEN
BAL > PIT (assuming Roethlisberger doesn't play)
CLE > OAK
CIN > SD
DAL > PHI
NYG > WAS
Nov 29 12 10:15 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Kev Lawson
Posts: 7,071
Las Vegas, Nevada, US


WTF no TB v Denver?

Well, since they have always been my team and should get their arses kicked, I am still going to pick TB over Denver Sunday. smile
Nov 29 12 11:11 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Wildcat Photography
Posts: 1,486
Valparaiso, Indiana, US


UltimateAppeal wrote:
WTF no TB v Denver?

Well, since they have always been my team and should get their arses kicked, I am still going to pick TB over Denver Sunday. smile

Whoops, I missed that one.

I'll join you on the upset...TB > Den...it's been a weird season.

Nov 29 12 12:26 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Paul AI
Posts: 1,046
Shawnee, Oklahoma, US


I'll take TB > DEN.  So far, Denver has played 4 teams with a winning record and 3 of them beat the Broncos.  Really, Denver was two plays from losing to PIT, too.
Nov 29 12 12:35 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Kev Lawson
Posts: 7,071
Las Vegas, Nevada, US


2 hours to go 'till the Saints start beating the Falcons!

** ducks and hides **
Nov 29 12 03:05 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Chris Rifkin
Posts: 24,481
Tampa, Florida, US


Best helmet/color/logo ever tonight for the Falcons(love the throwback red helmets)
Nov 29 12 05:32 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
R L P
Posts: 1,969
Atlanta, Georgia, US


Chris Rifkin wrote:
Best helmet/color/logo ever tonight for the Falcons(love the throwback red helmets)

Love the throwback red helmets ... even though it does harken back to the days when they routinely stunk.

Nov 29 12 06:01 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Kev Lawson
Posts: 7,071
Las Vegas, Nevada, US


UltimateAppeal wrote:
2 hours to go 'till the SaintsFalcons start beating the FalconsSaints!

** ducks and hides **

See I was right again wink

Nov 29 12 06:12 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Chris Rifkin
Posts: 24,481
Tampa, Florida, US


R L P wrote:

Love the throwback red helmets ... even though it does harken back to the days when they routinely stunk.

Except against the Giants(especially at Giants Stadium)it seemed sad
(I remember the Giants losing to some horrificly bad Falcon teams in those days,and the games were not close)

Nov 29 12 06:17 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
S W I N S K E Y
Posts: 24,315
Saint Petersburg, Florida, US


its impossible to pick games....

it's like everyone is taking turns being the best team in the NFL each week..

the pack beats down tenn, cincy beats down the giants, the giants beat down the pack, pitt beats giants, then loose to the browns...wtf????

http://i.imgur.com/m8TQi.png
Nov 29 12 06:46 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Chris Rifkin
Posts: 24,481
Tampa, Florida, US


This is why its called the No Fucking Logic league.....
As proven the past 6 or 7 years,keep your team within striking distance of a playoff spot until Thanksgiving,then try to get hot and carry it through January.

Right now the Giants are showing signs of doing this again,especially after having their bye so late in the season,what they do in Washington Monday night could say a lot about if they are going to do this again..



Aaaaaaaaand the Saints might have killed their chances for the playoffs with that catastrophic excersise in piss poor clock management right before halftime
Nov 29 12 07:01 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
R L P
Posts: 1,969
Atlanta, Georgia, US


S W I N S K E Y wrote:
its impossible to pick games....

it's like everyone is taking turns being the best team in the NFL each week..

the pack beats down tenn, cincy beats down the giants, the giants beat down the pack, pitt beats giants, then loose to the browns...wtf????

aka "the foundation of the Las Vegas economy" ... smile

Nov 29 12 07:03 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Chris Rifkin
Posts: 24,481
Tampa, Florida, US


R L P wrote:

aka "the foundation of the Las Vegas economy" ... smile

first year I have been at a minus betting wise (only $250 under,but me thinks its not a good time to try to recover)ever....
Should have know opening night when Dallas and NY went under for the first time in 3 years
and I lost $500 mad

Nov 29 12 08:07 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Kev Lawson
Posts: 7,071
Las Vegas, Nevada, US


Looks like TB has to win this weekend, or Atlanta will have a lock on the division.
Nov 29 12 09:09 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Peach Jones
Posts: 6,225
Champaign, Illinois, US


Wildcat Photography wrote:
My picks.

What are yours?

Atl > NO
Jac > Buf
Chi > Sea
Ind > Det
GB > Min
Car > KC
Mia > NE (my crazy upset)
Ari > NYJ (sooner or later...Ari has to win one...well, maybe)
SF > Stl
Hou > Ten
Bal > Pit (wish it wasn't so)
Cle > Oak
Cin > SD
Dal > Phi
Was > NYG (Giants have been inconsistent)

Wildcat

I would have to agree with those. The only one I have doubts on is my Colts, but hope they can pull it off.

At this moment the Super Bowl is looking like SF and NE......Houston and Ravens have a chance, but if NE is healthy I am not sure they will be beat.

Nov 30 12 10:22 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Paul AI
Posts: 1,046
Shawnee, Oklahoma, US


S W I N S K E Y wrote:
pitt beats giants, then loose to the browns...wtf????

In all fairness, Charlie Batch is horrible.

Nov 30 12 10:45 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Wildcat Photography
Posts: 1,486
Valparaiso, Indiana, US


Paul AI wrote:

In all fairness, Charlie Batch is horrible.

Well...it was hard for him to overcome 5 fumbles...his interceptions were in the 2nd half trying to make something happen.

Pitt should have won...but I do not think any team has turned the ball over 8 times in a game in the last 10 years.

Nov 30 12 11:06 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Wildcat Photography
Posts: 1,486
Valparaiso, Indiana, US


S W I N S K E Y wrote:
its impossible to pick games....

it's like everyone is taking turns being the best team in the NFL each week..

the pack beats down tenn, cincy beats down the giants, the giants beat down the pack, pitt beats giants, then loose to the browns...wtf????

+1

Nov 30 12 11:06 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Paul AI
Posts: 1,046
Shawnee, Oklahoma, US


Wildcat Photography wrote:
but I do not think any team has turned the ball over 8 times in a game in the last 10 years.

Out of curiosity, I checked to see what the most turnovers committed by a team in one game is...  It's TWELVE!  Lol, I can't imagine seeing twelve turnovers by one team.

According to ESPN Stats and Info:

Since 1993, six teams have committed eight turnovers in a game. Those teams are 0-6, and the five teams before the Steelers lost by an average of 18.2 points.

The last time the Steelers had at least seven turnovers in a game against the Browns was September 10, 1989, when they had eight. Cleveland won that game 51-0 at Three Rivers Stadium.

Nov 30 12 11:10 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Reflected
Posts: 16,049
New York, New York, US


Dec 01 12 09:10 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Visual Serotonin
Posts: 5,134
Los Angeles, California, US


The Chiefs might not do too well this week...
Dec 01 12 09:36 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Wildcat Photography
Posts: 1,486
Valparaiso, Indiana, US


Paul AI wrote:
Out of curiosity, I checked to see what the most turnovers committed by a team in one game is...  It's TWELVE!  Lol, I can't imagine seeing twelve turnovers by one team.

According to ESPN Stats and Info:

Since 1993, six teams have committed eight turnovers in a game. Those teams are 0-6, and the five teams before the Steelers lost by an average of 18.2 points.

The last time the Steelers had at least seven turnovers in a game against the Browns was September 10, 1989, when they had eight. Cleveland won that game 51-0 at Three Rivers Stadium.

I must have that game blocked out of my memory banks...LOL!

Dec 01 12 10:44 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Paul AI
Posts: 1,046
Shawnee, Oklahoma, US


Wildcat Photography wrote:
I must have that game blocked out of my memory banks...LOL!

I try to block out every time my Titans play the Pats, haha.

Dec 01 12 11:20 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Orca Bay Images
Posts: 32,233
Lodi, California, US


Visual Serotonin wrote:
The Chiefs might not do too well this week...

They haven't done too well any week so far.

Dec 01 12 12:15 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Paul AI
Posts: 1,046
Shawnee, Oklahoma, US


Orca Bay Images wrote:
They haven't done too well any week so far.

They beat the Saints in week 3 tongue

Dec 01 12 01:32 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Orca Bay Images
Posts: 32,233
Lodi, California, US


Paul AI wrote:

They beat the Saints in week 3 tongue

Yep. When the Saints were flat on their own backs. It's a long way from Week Three.

Besides, I have serious doubts that this tragedy involving one player is going to have any effect once the whistle blows to start the game.

Dec 01 12 01:44 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Paul AI
Posts: 1,046
Shawnee, Oklahoma, US


Orca Bay Images wrote:
Besides, I have serious doubts that this tragedy involving one player is going to have any effect once the whistle blows to start the game.

There appear to be some questions as to whether Crennel will coach tomorrow or not.  That could have a big impact on the Chiefs.  It has to mess with one's mind to watch someone you know commit suicide.

Dec 01 12 02:39 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Dan K Photography
Posts: 5,409
STATEN ISLAND, New York, US


Jets/Arizona - I have never seen such an inept showing by two teams.
Dec 02 12 11:03 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Art Silva
Posts: 9,094
Santa Barbara, California, US


49ers are keeping the Rams in this game, but then again they Always play each other hard..

As I predicted, I don't think Alex Smith has anything to worry about. CK holds a 7-0, lead (since 1st quarter), oops I mean 7-2 now but it's not pretty. Can't pull out the big play yet.

All defenses in this game.
Dec 02 12 12:04 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Chris Rifkin
Posts: 24,481
Tampa, Florida, US


Adrian Peterson having a huge game
Dec 02 12 12:19 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
GK photo
Posts: 27,598
Laguna Beach, California, US


hey, even after a safety, the lams and goldiggers could possibly play for another tie! lol

edit: 10-10 with 3:00 in the 4th. here we go.
Dec 02 12 12:22 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Art Silva
Posts: 9,094
Santa Barbara, California, US


GK photo wrote:
hey, even after a safety, the lams and goldiggers could possibly play for another tie! lol

edit: 10-10 with 3:00 in the 4th. here we go.

big_smile 50 yard run by CK

Maybe I'll be able to eat some lunch on time, haha

Dec 02 12 12:45 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
GK photo
Posts: 27,598
Laguna Beach, California, US


Art Silva Photography wrote:

big_smile 50 yard run by CK

yeah, so much for my theory. although akers has been less than automatic this year. they have 2:00, they should score a td.

Dec 02 12 12:46 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Art Silva
Posts: 9,094
Santa Barbara, California, US


GK photo wrote:
yeah, so much for my theory. although akers has been less than automatic this year. they have 2:00, they should score a td.

He made his two kicks accurately today, actually you're thinking in the last few games, he is still one of the best kickers around, just had a slump there like everyone gets from time to time

Dec 02 12 12:48 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Art Silva
Posts: 9,094
Santa Barbara, California, US


AKERS, wooohoooo!!!!

Eat that GK
Dec 02 12 12:51 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Good Egg Productions
Posts: 15,252
Orlando, Florida, US


Dan K Photography wrote:
Jets/Arizona - I have never seen such an inept showing by two teams.

We're you expecting more from two 4-7 teams?

Dec 02 12 12:57 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Art Silva
Posts: 9,094
Santa Barbara, California, US


OMG another TIE!!!
Dec 02 12 12:59 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Good Egg Productions
Posts: 15,252
Orlando, Florida, US


But I'll say this.

This has been a pretty unspectacular season to follow. The most interesting thing will be in two weeks when advanced calculus will be invoked to figure out the playoff possibilities.
Dec 02 12 01:00 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
GK photo
Posts: 27,598
Laguna Beach, California, US


legatron!

more ot for sf and stl. lol i want another tie.
Dec 02 12 01:01 pm  Link  Quote 
1234last   Search   Reply



main | browse | casting/travel | forums | shout box | help | advertising | contests | share | join the mayhem

more modelmayhem on: | | | edu

©2006-2014 ModelMayhem.com. All Rights Reserved.
MODEL MAYHEM is a registered trademark.
Toggle Worksafe Mode: Off | On
Terms | Privacy | Careers