login info join!
Forums > Off-Topic Discussion > SF2: Ess Effin Two > I forgot how hard Search   Reply
Model
DivaEroticus
Posts: 14,568
Fayetteville, Arkansas, US


sitting for three hours as a life model can be. neutral

(I know what you all were thinking with that thread title!  Out of the gutter!) tongue

Anyway...I sat, last night, for the first time in a very long time.  I'm way out of shape.  I have some work to do before next time!  LOLOL

I need a massage.
Dec 05 12 08:03 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Don A Long
Posts: 2,625
Jacksonville, Florida, US


Thankfully it was only 3 hours.  I was worried that if I sat there hard for 4 hours I would have to call a doctor like the commercials say.  lol
Dec 05 12 08:56 am  Link  Quote 
Model
DivaEroticus
Posts: 14,568
Fayetteville, Arkansas, US


Don A Long wrote:
Thankfully it was only 3 hours.  I was worried that if I sat there hard for 4 hours I would have to call a doctor like the commercials say.  lol

lol !

Dec 05 12 08:58 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Damon Banner
Posts: 85,298
Hayward, California, US


Don A Long wrote:
Thankfully it was only 3 hours.  I was worried that if I sat there hard for 4 hours I would have to call a doctor like the commercials say.  lol

She'd like that.  It's been a while for her.  At least 2 days.

Dec 05 12 09:04 am  Link  Quote 
Model
DivaEroticus
Posts: 14,568
Fayetteville, Arkansas, US


Damon Banner wrote:

She'd like that.  It's been a while for her.  At least 2 days.

Yes, at least... tongue lol

Dec 05 12 09:33 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Compass Rose Studios
Posts: 15,979
Portland, Oregon, US


They didn't make you do a 3 hour sitting did they? 

The longest I've had in my classes were 1 hour sittings.  And that was usually 'layings' really.
Dec 05 12 11:03 am  Link  Quote 
Model
DivaEroticus
Posts: 14,568
Fayetteville, Arkansas, US


Compass Rose Studios wrote:
They didn't make you do a 3 hour sitting did they? 

The longest I've had in my classes were 1 hour sittings.  And that was usually 'layings' really.

Nooo...not all one three-hour sitting.  It just moved pretty quickly, and I'm old and out of shape...LOL.

Dec 05 12 11:14 am  Link  Quote 
Artist/Painter
Two Pears Studio
Posts: 3,335
Wilmington, Delaware, US


one of my favorite models was way out of shape, but with one glass of wine she would fall asleep like a rock for three-fours hours straight.

Every time I would wait for her eyes to shut and thn I would go to work. She would wake up and suggest she needed a break... but I would laugh and inform her it was time to go.
Dec 05 12 12:37 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
DivaEroticus
Posts: 14,568
Fayetteville, Arkansas, US


Two Pears Studio wrote:
one of my favorite models was way out of shape, but with one glass of wine she would fall asleep like a rock for three-fours hours straight.

Every time I would wait for her eyes to shut and thn I would go to work. She would wake up and suggest she needed a break... but I would laugh and inform her it was time to go.

LOLOL...I should try that!

Dec 05 12 02:29 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
S3R4PH1M
Posts: 524
Modesto, California, US


Compass Rose Studios wrote:
They didn't make you do a 3 hour sitting did they? 

The longest I've had in my classes were 1 hour sittings.  And that was usually 'layings' really.

A one hour laying is about right.

Dec 05 12 02:31 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
DivaEroticus
Posts: 14,568
Fayetteville, Arkansas, US


S3R4PH1M  wrote:
A one hour laying is about right.

That's all?? neutral







lol





tongue

Dec 05 12 02:36 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
- Aina -
Posts: 739
Redlands, California, US


DivaEroticus wrote:
sitting for three hours as a life model can be. neutral

(I know what you all were thinking with that thread title!  Out of the gutter!) tongue

Anyway...I sat, last night, for the first time in a very long time.  I'm way out of shape.  I have some work to do before next time!  LOLOL

I need a massage.

Haaaaaaa.... Yeah. I'm guilty of trying to stretch briefly at time where I THINK I can move. APparently not... Ha..

Dec 05 12 11:07 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
MesmerEyes Photography
Posts: 2,938
Tyler, Texas, US


Compass Rose Studios wrote:
They didn't make you do a 3 hour sitting did they? 

The longest I've had in my classes were 1 hour sittings.  And that was usually 'layings' really.

My "layings" last longer than an hour at least the last time I had one of those. big_smile

Dec 06 12 01:25 pm  Link  Quote 
  Search   Reply



main | browse | casting/travel | forums | shout box | help | advertising | contests | share | join the mayhem

more modelmayhem on: | | | edu

©2006-2014 ModelMayhem.com. All Rights Reserved.
MODEL MAYHEM is a registered trademark.
Toggle Worksafe Mode: Off | On
Terms | Privacy | Careers