login info join!
This thread was locked on 2012-12-20 04:49:48. Reason: Not Gare Montparnasse, but still a trainwreck
Forums > Photography Talk > Underage Girl Rape Scene Legaility Search   Reply
12last
Photographer
R H Easton
Posts: 2
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, US


So, I'm not quite sure (because search broguht up zero results) if it is legal to use an underage model for the purposes of a rape scene and to what extent (how far can i go with the scene). i know obviously they cant have sex on camera but yeah...
Dec 19 12 11:14 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Paul Pardue Photography
Posts: 5,457
San Francisco, California, US


R H Easton wrote:
So, I'm not quite sure (because search broguht up zero results) if it is legal to use an underage llama for the purposes of a rape scene and to what extent (how far can i go with the scene). i know obviously they cant have sex on camera but yeah...

um, first of all, why would you want to shoot a rape scene?  last thing we need is for rape to be glamorized.  and second, why the hell would you even consider using a minor for this?

Dec 19 12 11:23 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Charger Photography
Posts: 1,704
San Antonio, Texas, US


REALLY???? Why do you wnat to use an underage llama for your twisted shoot ?
There are plenty of llamas over 18 for this shoot... I'm not by any means a paranoid freak about shooting underage llamas... lots of them in my port.
But thre is a llama for every concept... and your concept is just way to bizarre for a llama under 18. I'm really concerned about your motives.
Dec 19 12 11:23 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Thomas Sellberg
Posts: 140
Bloomington, Illinois, US


Better question is why? Is it for an ad or commercial work? I'm would not be against it if it is for an anti-rape campaign or something of the like, but if is just for art I foresee issues in your future....

Just my .02

Tom
Dec 19 12 11:26 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
_Rei_
Posts: 124
Canberra, Australian Capital Territory, Australia


http://www.halforums.com/xenforo/attachments/facepalm-gif.8740/

You can never begrudge a troll a forum post when they're the reason you get to spend an enjoyable five minutes on the internet looking for an applicable .gif.
Dec 19 12 11:28 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Visual Serotonin
Posts: 5,134
Los Angeles, California, US


You gotta be kidding me...
Dec 19 12 11:32 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
JC Strick
Posts: 643
Dalton, Georgia, US


Charger Photography wrote:
REALLY???? Why do you wnat to use an underage llama for your twisted shoot ?
There are plenty of llamas over 18 for this shoot... I'm not by any means a paranoid freak about shooting underage llamas... lots of them in my port.
But thre is a llama for every concept... and your concept is just way to bizarre for a llama under 18. I'm really concerned about your motives.

Seriously.
This doesn't sound good at all after reading his profile

40% discount w/ Current Central High School of Philadelphia or Philadelphia High School for Girls ID card.

Dec 19 12 11:33 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Piscis Noctis
Posts: 11,007
Santa Rosa, California, US


_Rei_ wrote:
http://www.halforums.com/xenforo/attachments/facepalm-gif.8740/

You can never begrudge a troll a forum post when they're the reason you get to spend an enjoyable five minutes on the internet looking for an applicable .gif.

O_O

also, Taxi http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0075314/ comes to mind.
OP, assuming you are serious, make sure you talk to somebody who
understands this stuff well so you don't run in trouble.


Unless you want to run in trouble. Then, how about you just go to the
police station and say you are mentally ill and you want to be
detained before you hurt somebody other than yourself?

Dec 19 12 11:36 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Bree Winderl
Posts: 3
Murrieta, California, US


Honestly this whole shoot is just sick and twisted. Rape is a very real very horrible life altering thing. It should not be glamorized. But shown its true horrid roots. You scare me
Dec 19 12 11:37 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Extrosy
Posts: 656
Minneapolis, Minnesota, US


Photographs of simulated sex with a minor is considered child porn.
Photoshopping a child's head onto a porn-star is considered child porn.
Dec 19 12 11:44 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Orca Bay Images
Posts: 32,233
Lodi, California, US


Thomas Sellberg wrote:
Better question is why? Is it for an ad or commercial work? I'm would not be against it if it is for an anti-rape campaign or something of the like, but if is just for art I foresee issues in your future....

I foresee issues in his present.

Dec 19 12 11:48 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Thomas Sellberg
Posts: 140
Bloomington, Illinois, US


Piscis Noctis wrote:

O_O

also, Taxi http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0075314/ comes to mind.
OP, assuming you are serious, make sure you talk to somebody who
understands this stuff well so you don't run in trouble.


Unless you want to run in trouble. Then, how about you just go to the
police station and say you are mentally ill and you want to be
detained before you hurt somebody other than yourself?

This would be good... Or we could drag them there instead...

Dec 19 12 11:49 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
John Jebbia
Posts: 27,612
Phoenix, Arizona, US


R H Easton wrote:
So, I'm not quite sure (because search broguht up zero results)

Gee.. I wonder why!

Dec 19 12 11:54 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
BorninSF
Posts: 139
San Francisco, California, US


Legal is a loose word to use.

Dakota Fanning
Dec 19 12 11:55 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
John Jebbia
Posts: 27,612
Phoenix, Arizona, US


JC Strick wrote:
This doesn't sound good at all after reading his profile

40% discount w/ Current Central High School of Philadelphia or Philadelphia High School for Girls ID card.

Why is he only offering the discount to girls?

Dec 19 12 11:57 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Paul Pardue Photography
Posts: 5,457
San Francisco, California, US


can this thread just get locked and deleted?  nothing good will come from this
Dec 20 12 12:02 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
John Jebbia
Posts: 27,612
Phoenix, Arizona, US


Paul Pardue Photography wrote:
can this thread just get locked and deleted?  nothing good will come from this

Well, it'll give us something fun to read in the morning..

I'm all for shooting controversial stuff, but I don't know that it's a good idea to post a thread before you do it..

Dec 20 12 12:06 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Thomas Sellberg
Posts: 140
Bloomington, Illinois, US


John Jebbia wrote:

JC Strick wrote:
This doesn't sound good at all after reading his profile

Why is he only offering the discount to girls?

Wow, good catch. I didn't even see that... Maybe we really should just drag him off to the mental ward! At this point I retract what I said in my op, this whole situation will come to no good. I'd be ok with an anti-rape or rape victim help ad, but at this point I think it should be tossed out totally.

Dec 20 12 12:07 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
John Jebbia
Posts: 27,612
Phoenix, Arizona, US


I haven't gotten to use this GIF in a while, but I think it fits well here:

http://www.my-mistake.net/images/animated%20gif/Burning%20Man.gif

Please Mods.. I beg of you.. If you lock this, please don't hide it. I wanna read it in the morning!
Dec 20 12 12:10 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
GoldieImages
Posts: 133
Canberra, Australian Capital Territory, Australia


_Rei_ wrote:
http://www.halforums.com/xenforo/attachments/facepalm-gif.8740/

You can never begrudge a troll a forum post when they're the reason you get to spend an enjoyable five minutes on the internet looking for an applicable .gif.

I now have a new purpose and lease on life. smile

Dec 20 12 12:13 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Piscis Noctis
Posts: 11,007
Santa Rosa, California, US


also, ibtl tongue
Dec 20 12 12:16 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Photos 4 The Memories
Posts: 1,276
Kewaskum, Wisconsin, US


Piscis Noctis wrote:
also, ibtl tongue

Yep this needs a mercy lock!

Dec 20 12 12:16 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Photos 4 The Memories
Posts: 1,276
Kewaskum, Wisconsin, US


Paul Pardue Photography wrote:
can this thread just get locked and deleted?  nothing good will come from this

Maybe just locked but not deleted. You never know he might need it at his trial!

Dec 20 12 12:18 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
AaronPawlak
Posts: 2,704
New York, New York, US


John Jebbia wrote:
This doesn't sound good at all after reading his profile
JC Strick wrote:
Why is he only offering the discount to girls?
Thomas Sellberg wrote:
Wow, good catch. I didn't even see that... Maybe we really should just drag him off to the mental ward! At this point I retract what I said in my op, this whole situation will come to no good. I'd be ok with an anti-rape or rape victim help ad, but at this point I think it should be tossed out totally.

That doesn't say girls only, but I'm sure that's what he meant.

Dec 20 12 12:20 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Thomas Sellberg
Posts: 140
Bloomington, Illinois, US


AaronPawlak wrote:

That doesn't say girls only, but I'm sure that's what he meant.

Doesn't help Much either way! Catholic priests anyone? Ok so that was low... But not sure at this point about any of it, especially after looking through his port...

Dec 20 12 12:22 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
GH-Photography
Posts: 9,420
Brunswick, Georgia, US


http://gifsforum.com/images/gif/wtf/grand/Ryan-Gosling-wtf-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-162.gif
Dec 20 12 12:22 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
AaronPawlak
Posts: 2,704
New York, New York, US


Thomas Sellberg wrote:

Doesn't help Much either way! Catholic priests anyone? Ok so that was low... But not sure at this point about any of it, especially after looking through his port...

just saying it didn't say girls only.

Dec 20 12 12:23 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
John Jebbia
Posts: 27,612
Phoenix, Arizona, US


Is it even legal to offer discounts based on gender?

Oh.. wait.. Ladies' Night!
Dec 20 12 12:23 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Thomas Sellberg
Posts: 140
Bloomington, Illinois, US


AaronPawlak wrote:

just saying it didn't say girls only.

You are right, but this doesn't sit well "40% discount w/ Current Central High School of Philadelphia or Philadelphia High School for Girls ID card." Especially when it also says this, "This site for me is essentially up to hopefully gain some business and to in a way complete my portfolio. Having a few different types of shoots under my belt what I am missing now is practice with nudes and boudoir type photography."

Dec 20 12 12:26 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Paul Pardue Photography
Posts: 5,457
San Francisco, California, US


Photos 4 The Memories  wrote:

Maybe just locked but not deleted. You never know he might need it at his trial!

I don't see how HE would need this at the trial, but it could be helpful nonetheless...  For the other side

Dec 20 12 12:27 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
John Jebbia
Posts: 27,612
Phoenix, Arizona, US


Nah... leave it open. It's been a while since we had a good trainwreck!
Dec 20 12 12:34 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Lovely Day Media
Posts: 3,944
Vineland, New Jersey, US


IBTL popcorn
Dec 20 12 12:36 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
AaronPawlak
Posts: 2,704
New York, New York, US


Thomas Sellberg wrote:
You are right, but this doesn't sit well "40% discount w/ Current Central High School of Philadelphia or Philadelphia High School for Girls ID card." Especially when it also says this, "This site for me is essentially up to hopefully gain some business and to in a way complete my portfolio. Having a few different types of shoots under my belt what I am missing now is practice with nudes and boudoir type photography."

look at his portfolio. He's missing practice with more than nudes.

at first I thought it was a "troll thread"
but then i looked at his portfolio and i think it was a serious question coming from him.
Someone whose experience goes back to 2011 is likely very young himself.

He does not yet know it's bad for business to publicly ask this question, legality aside, it's a huge red flag for any potential client he was hoping to ever get.

Not 1 single model or other client who sees this thread would ever want to work with him.

Dec 20 12 12:42 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
AaronPawlak
Posts: 2,704
New York, New York, US


Someone else can do it:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Kite_Runner_(film)

You can't, and you don't want this question out there with your name google searchable. Likely the locking of this thread will save you.
Dec 20 12 12:48 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Thomas Sellberg
Posts: 140
Bloomington, Illinois, US


AaronPawlak wrote:

look at his portfolio. He's missing practice with more than nudes.

at first I thought it was a "troll thread"
but then i looked at his portfolio and i think it was a serious question coming from him.
Someone whose experience goes back to 2011 is likely very young himself.

He does not yet know it's bad for business to publicly ask this question, legality aside, it's a huge red flag for any potential client he was hoping to ever get.

Not 1 single model or other client who sees this thread would ever want to work with him.

Very valid points, but I would never have asked a question like this... If (big if) I would do a shoot like this it would be with of age models...

Dec 20 12 12:53 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
AaronPawlak
Posts: 2,704
New York, New York, US


Thomas Sellberg wrote:
Very valid points, but I would never have asked a question like this... If (big if) I would do a shoot like this it would be with of age models...

yeah, right? who would?

having "40% discount w/ Current Central High School of Philadelphia or Philadelphia High School for Girls ID card."

along with
"20% discount for MM or fetlife members"

is downright creepy.

i wouldn't even think it.

Dec 20 12 12:55 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Thomas Sellberg
Posts: 140
Bloomington, Illinois, US


AaronPawlak wrote:

yeah, right? who would?

having "40% discount w/ Current Central High School of Philadelphia or Philadelphia High School for Girls ID card."

along with
"20% discount for MM or fetlife members"

is downright creepy.

i wouldn't even think it.

I'd also like to add the only way I would do it is if an ad agency hired me for rape helpline ad or the like... Rape is not sexy, it's disgusting! And should be treated as such. But we need to make help more available to victims though. Male and female alike. Of course I'm not sure how many men will complain about a woman jumping him and going to town with him. 'Course I'm not even sure how a man could even get it up if he were truly scared....

Dec 20 12 01:04 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
AaronPawlak
Posts: 2,704
New York, New York, US


Right away I searched sex offender registries for "Randy Easton".

Randy, stay away from children.
Children are people under the age of 18.
Don't work with them.
If you have such fantasies, go see a therapist.

Your bio is well written.
Your portfolio, is another story.
Dec 20 12 01:07 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Barry Kidd Photography
Posts: 2,405
Red Lion, Pennsylvania, US


I've read some creepy shit here on MM but this has to take the cake.
Dec 20 12 01:09 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Thomas Sellberg
Posts: 140
Bloomington, Illinois, US


AaronPawlak wrote:
Right away I searched sex offender registries for "Randy Easton".

Randy, stay away from children.
Children are people under the age of 18.
Don't work with them.
If you have such fantasies, go see a therapist.

Your bio is well written.
Your portfolio, is another story.
AaronPawlak wrote:
Your bio is well written.

I think that is even a stretch, not saying mine is good, but I'm not offering discounts to underage people/females....

Dec 20 12 01:11 am  Link  Quote 
12last   Search   Reply



main | browse | casting/travel | forums | shout box | help | advertising | contests | share | join the mayhem

more modelmayhem on: | | | edu

©2006-2014 ModelMayhem.com. All Rights Reserved.
MODEL MAYHEM is a registered trademark.
Toggle Worksafe Mode: Off | On
Terms | Privacy | Careers