login info join!
Forums > Off-Topic Discussion > SF2: Ess Effin Two > I'm a people person. Search   Reply
Photographer
Tog
Posts: 55,204
Birmingham, Alabama, US


It's more of an occasional hobby than a vocation, but... I dabble.
Dec 24 12 07:41 pm  Link  Quote 
guide forum
Model
Koryn
Posts: 36,184
Boston, Massachusetts, US


me, i'm person people.
Dec 24 12 07:44 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
DarrylPascoePhotography
Posts: 458
Toronto, Ontario, Canada


depends on the person lol
Dec 24 12 07:55 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Eye of Sicari
Posts: 36,883
Toledo, Ohio, US


I am the terror that faps in the night
Dec 24 12 08:17 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
lock and key
Posts: 1,415
Cockburn Town, Grand Turk, Turks and Caicos Islands


I'm kind of a bitch.

hmm
Dec 24 12 08:38 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
DougBPhoto
Posts: 37,830
Portland, Oregon, US


Vanessa Bowman wrote:
I'm kind of a bitch.

hmm

borat

Dec 24 12 09:38 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Ronin_LLC
Posts: 2,012
Louisville, Kentucky, US


Why?

People are stupid, annoying. opinionated, xenophobic, judgemental, over zealous, over caffeinated, self entitled, poorly educated, douche bags.

We should kill them all, Precious.

-head shake-

Anywho there is nothing wrong solitude. Then they call you antisocial cause you want to spend time reading good books instead of bar hopping and clubbing all night.
Dec 25 12 02:38 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Paolo Diavolo
Posts: 8,282
Martinez, California, US


are any of you people purple?
im a purple people eater.
Dec 25 12 03:47 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Marc Damon
Posts: 6,562
Biloxi, Mississippi, US


Paolo Diavolo wrote:
are any of you people purple?
im a purple people eater.

Wasn't that a song about 50 years ago? tongue

Dec 25 12 04:18 am  Link  Quote 
Model
Ronin_LLC
Posts: 2,012
Louisville, Kentucky, US


Paolo Diavolo wrote:
are any of you people purple?
im a purple people eater.

They turn purple if you strangle them long enough....

Dec 25 12 06:22 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Art Silva
Posts: 9,071
Santa Barbara, California, US


What you got something against Green People?!
Dec 25 12 08:28 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Lumatic
Posts: 13,667
Chicago, Illinois, US


Art Silva Photography wrote:
What you got something against Green People?!

They're not ripe and they make you fart.

Dec 25 12 10:43 am  Link  Quote 
Model
Gabrielle Heather
Posts: 10,064
Middle Island, New York, US


DarrylPascoePhotography wrote:
depends on the person lol

this, but I can fake it for sure in real life situations

Dec 25 12 01:20 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
scrymettet
Posts: 31,871
Quebec, Quebec, Canada


Gabrielle Heather wrote:

this, but I can fake it for sure in real life situations

you can ?
I have some doubts there

Dec 25 12 01:35 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
MMDesign
Posts: 18,647
Louisville, Kentucky, US


Tog wrote:
It's more of an occasional hobby than a vocation, but... I dabble.

Like Jeffrey Dahmer kind of people person?

Dec 25 12 01:56 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Gabrielle Heather
Posts: 10,064
Middle Island, New York, US


scrymettet wrote:
you can ?
I have some doubts there

true story. I paid for my former car and grad school and some living costs  based off of this. Service industry since I was 17. Professional settings are very different. "HI, how are you today, wow, I love your necklace, its beautiful" lady puffs up      "may I interest you in one of our drink specials tonight? they are are really great..... lists some...." which can I get for you?" Ill get you some fresh bread and be sure to ask me any questions you may have about anything on the menu.

Of course you have your miserable fucks who are never pleased with anythign and you just imagine choking them out while you take their order, but you smile all the way through. Its the most fun to get them to love you if possible by the end. It kind of feels like you are fucking them over in some odd way.

Dec 25 12 02:49 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Eye of Sicari
Posts: 36,883
Toledo, Ohio, US


Art Silva Photography wrote:
What you got something against Green People?!

it ain't easy being green.

Dec 25 12 08:08 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Art Silva
Posts: 9,071
Santa Barbara, California, US


Lumatic wrote:
They're not ripe and they make you fart.

unless your name is Granny Smith, but you'll have ripe Granny Farts!

Dec 25 12 08:56 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Skipshots
Posts: 13,421
Atlanta, Georgia, US


Art Silva Photography wrote:
What you got something against Green People?!

I'm Simple Green (I work, I'm easy, and I'm made completely in America)

Dec 27 12 06:22 pm  Link  Quote 
guide forum
Model
Koryn
Posts: 36,184
Boston, Massachusetts, US


Ronin_LLC wrote:
Then they call you antisocial cause you want to spend time reading good books instead of bar hopping and clubbing all night.

well-rounded people enjoy reading good books, followed by bar hopping and clubbing all night.

they're not mutually exclusive

Dec 27 12 06:23 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
scrymettet
Posts: 31,871
Quebec, Quebec, Canada


Gabrielle Heather wrote:

true story. I paid for my former car and grad school and some living costs  based off of this. Service industry since I was 17. Professional settings are very different. "HI, how are you today, wow, I love your necklace, its beautiful" lady puffs up      "may I interest you in one of our drink specials tonight? they are are really great..... lists some...." which can I get for you?" Ill get you some fresh bread and be sure to ask me any questions you may have about anything on the menu.

Of course you have your miserable fucks who are never pleased with anythign and you just imagine choking them out while you take their order, but you smile all the way through. Its the most fun to get them to love you if possible by the end. It kind of feels like you are fucking them over in some odd way.

I will never be nice to my waitress again

Dec 27 12 06:24 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Gabrielle Heather
Posts: 10,064
Middle Island, New York, US


scrymettet wrote:
I will never be nice to my waitress again

you better be! We work our asses off!!! Well some of us do...... a lot are fucking lazy asses! Some of us care about our customers and our job!

Dec 27 12 07:16 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
David Weiss
Posts: 7,130
Oshkosh, Wisconsin, US


MMDesign wrote:

Like Jeffrey Dahmer kind of people person?

What's my distant cousin got to do with it? tongue

Dec 28 12 10:23 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
scrymettet
Posts: 31,871
Quebec, Quebec, Canada


Gabrielle Heather wrote:

you better be! We work our asses off!!! Well some of us do...... a lot are fucking lazy asses! Some of us care about our customers and our job!

:doubt:

Dec 28 12 01:25 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Livane
Posts: 6,334
Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom


I can be such a people person... other times I scare the ickle people so much that they accidentally call me 'Mother' when I shout at them to hush..
Dec 28 12 02:15 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Cosplay Creatives
Posts: 10,714
Amundsen-Scott - permanent station of the US, Unclaimed Sector, Antarctica


Paolo Diavolo wrote:
are any of you people purple?
im a purple people eater.

I always knew you loved egg plants

Dec 28 12 02:33 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Gutterbound Notions
Posts: 100
Birmingham, Alabama, US


Livane wrote:
I can be such a people person... other times I scare the ickle people so much that they accidentally call me 'Mother' when I shout at them to hush..

Cumming, mother!

Dec 28 12 07:08 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Art Silva
Posts: 9,071
Santa Barbara, California, US


I'm a People Person unless you're Annoying tongue
Dec 29 12 02:47 pm  Link  Quote 
  Search   Reply



main | browse | casting/travel | forums | shout box | help | advertising | contests | share | join the mayhem

more modelmayhem on: | | | edu

©2006-2014 ModelMayhem.com. All Rights Reserved.
MODEL MAYHEM is a registered trademark.
Toggle Worksafe Mode: Off | On
Terms | Privacy | Careers