login info join!
Forums > Critique > What are you awesome at? A positive critique Search   Reply
12345last
Model
Evie Wolfe
Posts: 1,201
Nottingham, England, United Kingdom


Hi! Would you like to know what I think you are doing really well? I will give you my honest opinion on what I think you are best at.

If you would like to know;
1. If I would work with you
2. What I think you should try next

Then post the number 1 or 2 smile

Open to everyone. Best wishes for 2013!
Dec 27 12 04:19 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
New Image Creations
Posts: 411
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada


2 please!
Dec 27 12 04:26 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Evie Wolfe
Posts: 1,201
Nottingham, England, United Kingdom


Hi new image! I think you are really awesome at this - http://www.modelmayhem.com/portfolio/pic/22652582

I really appreciate the makeup work too, and since there is so much of that in your port right now, I think you should run with your passion until you find out where it is taking you.

What do I think you should try next?
Go and spend some time in the retouching forums and learn some beauty retouching tricks. Your photos are beautiful in their clarity, so they would be great for some really high end concepts!
Dec 27 12 04:33 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Joseph William
Posts: 1,946
Chicago, Illinois, US


Cn I get a number 1 please?
Dec 27 12 04:34 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Miroslava Svoboda
Posts: 555
Seattle, Washington, US


2 please smile
Dec 27 12 04:37 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
New Image Creations
Posts: 411
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada


Evie_Wolfe wrote:
Hi new image! I think you are really awesome at this - http://www.modelmayhem.com/portfolio/pic/22652582

I really appreciate the makeup work too, and since there is so much of that in your port right now, I think you should run with your passion until you find out where it is taking you.

What do I think you should try next?
Go and spend some time in the retouching forums and learn some beauty retouching tricks. Your photos are beautiful in their clarity, so they would be great for some really high end concepts!

Thank you so much! I really love your work!!

Dec 27 12 04:37 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
EdBPhotography
Posts: 7,679
Torrance, California, US


I'd like to know both, but if I can only choose one, then I guess #2 would be it.
Dec 27 12 04:39 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Evie Wolfe
Posts: 1,201
Nottingham, England, United Kingdom


Joseph William  wrote:
Cn I get a number 1 please?

Hi Joseph!

I think you are really awesome at this - http://www.modelmayhem.com/portfolio/pic/24066908

Your location work is beautiful!

Would I work with you? Yes smile

Dec 27 12 04:40 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Ixnay
Posts: 36
Seattle, Washington, US


Me, please!  #2  smile
Dec 27 12 04:40 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
A N D E R S O N
Posts: 2,553
Garden Grove, California, US


#1 please =]
Dec 27 12 04:43 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Evie Wolfe
Posts: 1,201
Nottingham, England, United Kingdom


Miroslava Svoboda wrote:
2 please smile

You are awesome at this - http://www.modelmayhem.com/portfolio/pic/31025052

Your look is amazing and you pose beautifully. I'd love to see you do some character modelling - you act with your poses, and I'd like to see some more of that smile

Dec 27 12 04:43 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
ElevatedImages
Posts: 283
Denver, Colorado, US


2 here!
Dec 27 12 04:43 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Hedy Suder
Posts: 160
Hagerstown, Maryland, US


Both please!!!
Dec 27 12 04:43 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Evie Wolfe
Posts: 1,201
Nottingham, England, United Kingdom


EdBPhotography wrote:
I'd like to know both, but if I can only choose one, then I guess #2 would be it.

I can't even link to a picture, I can't choose! You are awesome at everything! So not fair!

Because you are so very very good, I will answer both smile

From here, please do more of this - http://www.modelmayhem.com/portfolio/pic/12796291
His eyes make me want to cry.

And yes, of course I would work with you. Wouldn't everyone?

Dec 27 12 04:46 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
E e v a
Posts: 1,724
Nashville, Tennessee, US


2 smile
Dec 27 12 04:47 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Rena
Posts: 9,488
Greenville, North Carolina, US


2
Dec 27 12 04:48 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Acanthus Tattoos
Posts: 414
Union, New Jersey, US


thanks for offering to do this!
both but if I have to pick one, then 2
Dec 27 12 04:49 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Evie Wolfe
Posts: 1,201
Nottingham, England, United Kingdom


Raven Hell wrote:
Me, please!  #2  smile

You are awesome t this - http://www.modelmayhem.com/portfolio/pic/30887097

Your figure is lovely, really lovely. From here, I would love to see you do some more full length shots to show off those gorgeous pins.

Dec 27 12 04:49 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Rachel Love
Posts: 293
Los Angeles, California, US


2!! :-)
Dec 27 12 04:50 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Evie Wolfe
Posts: 1,201
Nottingham, England, United Kingdom


A N D E R S O N wrote:
#1 please =]

You are awesome at this - http://www.modelmayhem.com/portfolio/pic/29154023
The use of light is beautiful and intriguing. More please!

Would I work with you? Yes smile

Dec 27 12 04:51 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
B E A R
Posts: 474
Riverside, California, US


2 please! smile
Dec 27 12 04:52 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Know Idea
Posts: 2,923
San Diego, California, US


#2, please.
(since we're a ways apart)
Dec 27 12 04:53 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Evie Wolfe
Posts: 1,201
Nottingham, England, United Kingdom


ElevatedImages wrote:
2 here!

You are awesome at this - http://www.modelmayhem.com/portfolio/pic/25893447

Where do I think you should go from here? I'd like to see if you can replicate the use of shadow in some of your more recent images in black and white - just personal curiosity tongue so, maybe some noir?

Dec 27 12 04:54 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Quentin Skyking
Posts: 296
Lancaster, Massachusetts, US


I'll take 2, please.
Dec 27 12 04:56 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Jaguar Nudes
Posts: 17
San Francisco, California, US


I would like to know and #2 please...
Dec 27 12 04:56 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Joseph William
Posts: 1,946
Chicago, Illinois, US


Evie_Wolfe wrote:

Hi Joseph!



Would I work with you? Yes smile

Well thank you

Dec 27 12 04:57 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Evie Wolfe
Posts: 1,201
Nottingham, England, United Kingdom


Hedy Suder wrote:
Both please!!!

You are awesome at this - http://www.modelmayhem.com/portfolio/pic/30876388 18+

I think you should try some more draped images, playing with material seems to suit you! Also, maybe try some shots without allowing yourself post work. It might open your eyes to some real strengthsin your work you might have overlooked.

Would I work with you? On a business trip maybe not, but if I lived close by I would definitely be up for some serious messing around with material!

Dec 27 12 04:58 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Ixnay
Posts: 36
Seattle, Washington, US


Evie_Wolfe wrote:

You are awesome t this - http://www.modelmayhem.com/portfolio/pic/30887097

Your figure is lovely, really lovely. From here, I would love to see you do some more full length shots to show off those gorgeous pins.

Thank you.  smile

Dec 27 12 04:59 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
John Milton
Posts: 910
Dallas, Texas, US


I'll take a number 2 please. smile
Dec 27 12 05:01 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
CireStudios
Posts: 223
New York, New York, US


Can I get a #2 with a side of #1?
Dec 27 12 05:01 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Evie Wolfe
Posts: 1,201
Nottingham, England, United Kingdom


Samantha Emme wrote:
2 smile

You are awesome at this - http://www.modelmayhem.com/portfolio/pic/25239976

Your eyes are magnificent, I would kill for them! Your poses are natural and gentle - a real pro smile

From here, I would love to see you do some really extravagant high fashion stuff. Show off your figure and your expresive eyes to their most in some bright colours! Maybe some more beauty too - your face old be a crime to waste smile

Dec 27 12 05:02 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Evie Wolfe
Posts: 1,201
Nottingham, England, United Kingdom


Rena wrote:
2

You re awesome at this - http://www.modelmayhem.com/portfolio/pic/25043482

Not the best in your port, but it's my favourite because you have the sweetest expression smile

From here? Anywhere. You could don a moustache and still look sexy. I would love to see some more location work, although you have a tendency to explores anything around you!

Dec 27 12 05:05 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Kallea
Posts: 77
Knoxville, Tennessee, US


G,day I,d like two please smile
Keep smiling
Dec 27 12 05:08 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Kallea
Posts: 77
Knoxville, Tennessee, US


G,day I,d like two please smile
Keep smiling
Dec 27 12 05:09 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Evie Wolfe
Posts: 1,201
Nottingham, England, United Kingdom


Acanthus Tattoos wrote:
thanks for offering to do this!
both but if I have to pick one, then 2

Not a problem! You are awesome at this - http://www.modelmayhem.com/portfolio/pi … 2#30439813
Your expression is silly-cute and your figure is lovely. You look relaxed and natural smile

From here, try branching out, contacting photographer's whose work you admire, and not just for nudes and tattoo work. Your figure is lovely, show it off smile

Would I work with you? If I did I'd probably just hit on you. I do love ladies with ink....

Dec 27 12 05:09 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Ron Casas Photography
Posts: 813
Lexington, South Carolina, US


I'm game...

1 and 2...
Dec 27 12 05:10 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Acanthus Tattoos
Posts: 414
Union, New Jersey, US


Evie_Wolfe wrote:

Not a problem! You are awesome at this - http://www.modelmayhem.com/portfolio/pi … 2#30439813
Your expression is silly-cute and your figure is lovely. You look relaxed and natural smile

From here, try branching out, contacting photographer's whose work you admire, and not just for nudes and tattoo work. Your figure is lovely, show it off smile

Would I work with you? If I did I'd probably just hit on you. I do love ladies with ink....

How very nice of you to say! Thank you! smile

Dec 27 12 05:11 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Evie Wolfe
Posts: 1,201
Nottingham, England, United Kingdom


Rachel Love wrote:
2!! :-)

You are awesome at this - http://www.modelmayhem.com/portfolio/pic/23082107

Your pose is dynamic and you flow with the landscape.

From here? I'd like to see you try some gentle shots- maybe curl your hair and try some elegant makeup from a few head shots. I think you'd rock that smile

Dec 27 12 05:13 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
E e v a
Posts: 1,724
Nashville, Tennessee, US


Evie_Wolfe wrote:

You are awesome at this - http://www.modelmayhem.com/portfolio/pic/25239976

Your eyes are magnificent, I would kill for them! Your poses are natural and gentle - a real pro smile

From here, I would love to see you do some really extravagant high fashion stuff. Show off your figure and your expresive eyes to their most in some bright colours! Maybe some more beauty too - your face old be a crime to waste smile

Sweet! Thank you. I'd love to do some stuff like that honestly.

Dec 27 12 05:15 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Evie Wolfe
Posts: 1,201
Nottingham, England, United Kingdom


Bear wrote:
2 please! smile

You are awesome at this - http://www.modelmayhem.com/portfolio/pic/30905626

You pose with your abs, and it looks awesome! I'd love to see what other unusual poses you can do- maybe some experimental active shots - make sure to stretch first!

Dec 27 12 05:15 pm  Link  Quote 
12345last   Search   Reply



main | browse | casting/travel | forums | shout box | help | advertising | contests | share | join the mayhem

more modelmayhem on: | | | edu

©2006-2014 ModelMayhem.com. All Rights Reserved.
MODEL MAYHEM is a registered trademark.
Toggle Worksafe Mode: Off | On
Terms | Privacy | Careers