login info join!
Forums > Off-Topic Discussion > SF2: Ess Effin Two > gun control wouldn't stop Kefka Search   Reply
Photographer
R A V E N D R I V E
Posts: 15,867
New York, New York, US


Kefka don't care!

Kefka would have still poisoned the water at Doma, killing the entire regiment

Kefka would have still turned the world to ruin, after destroying it once over

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20051101170512/finalfantasy/images/c/c9/Final_Fantasy_VI_Final_Kefka.png

http://bulk.destructoid.com/ul/80798-the-memory-card-30-the-phantom-train/FFVI%20-%20Kefka%20Poison-550x.jpg

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a53/drums_rock/amusing/kefka.png

many antagonists talk about destroying the planet, this one did, HALF WAY THROUGH THE PLOT!

way more emotional than watching Aeris get shanked.
Dec 27 12 09:11 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Cosplay Creatives
Posts: 10,714
Amundsen-Scott - permanent station of the US, Unclaimed Sector, Antarctica


Granted Kefka was pure evil, he was still a crazy son of a bitch.  And that creepy laugh of his, still gives me the shivers.

You forgot, he also betrayed Gestahl.
Dec 27 12 09:12 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Dan K Photography
Posts: 5,409
STATEN ISLAND, New York, US


Gryph wrote:
Granted Kefka was pure evil, he was still is a crazy son of a bitch.  And that creepy laugh of his, still gives me the shivers.

You forgot, he also betrayed Gestahl.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CyZoe-r9qb0

Dec 27 12 09:15 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
R A V E N D R I V E
Posts: 15,867
New York, New York, US


Gryph wrote:
Granted Kefka was pure evil, he was still is a crazy son of a bitch.  And that creepy laugh of his, still gives me the shivers.

You forgot, he also betrayed Gestahl.

Pure evil!


and I didn't know to wait for Shadow!!! I didn't know how to feed the decrepit old man after I thought we were the only two people left on the planet!

Kefka caused all of this, TO WHAT END!

Dec 27 12 09:15 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Cosplay Creatives
Posts: 10,714
Amundsen-Scott - permanent station of the US, Unclaimed Sector, Antarctica


I FUCKING HATE YOU!

Dec 27 12 09:16 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Cosplay Creatives
Posts: 10,714
Amundsen-Scott - permanent station of the US, Unclaimed Sector, Antarctica


R A V E N D R I V E wrote:

Pure evil!


and I didn't know to wait for Shadow!!! I didn't know how to feed the decrepit old man after I thought we were the only two people left on the planet!

Kefka caused all of this, TO WHAT END!

How dare you not wait for Shadow.  Poor Intercepter.  At least he still had Relm.

Dec 27 12 09:17 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
R A V E N D R I V E
Posts: 15,867
New York, New York, US


Gryph wrote:
How dare you not wait for Shadow.  Poor Intercepter.  At least he still had Relm.

He... he sacrificed himself for us trying to hold Kefka back, and there was a time limit! I didn't want his death to be in vain

I didn't know I could wait till the very last 5 seconds! HOW COULD YOU KNOW!

granted the world still was destroyed and everyone was pretty much assume dead.

Its just so much more emotional finding out that I could find him again in the world of ruin if I had waited

Dec 27 12 09:19 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Cosplay Creatives
Posts: 10,714
Amundsen-Scott - permanent station of the US, Unclaimed Sector, Antarctica


R A V E N D R I V E wrote:
He... he sacrificed himself for us trying to hold Kefka back, and there was a time limit! I didn't want his death to be in vain

I didn't know I could wait till the very last 5 seconds! HOW COULD YOU KNOW!

granted the world still was destroyed and everyone was pretty much assume dead.

You failed at properly setting up your party for battle lol

I've always been able to get through that with at least 45 seconds remaining.

And you missed out on some easter eggs as a result of not saving him sad

Dec 27 12 09:20 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Brian T Rickey
Posts: 4,004
Saint Louis, Missouri, US


I'm calling Chuck Fuxking Norris
Dec 27 12 09:22 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Cosplay Creatives
Posts: 10,714
Amundsen-Scott - permanent station of the US, Unclaimed Sector, Antarctica


I bet you even failed to save Cid as well.
Dec 27 12 09:22 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
R A V E N D R I V E
Posts: 15,867
New York, New York, US


Gryph wrote:

You failed at properly setting up your party for battle lol

I've always been able to get through that with at least 45 seconds remaining.

And you missed out on some easter eggs as a result of not saving him sad

NO I had more than two minutes remaining! thats why I thought I should just jump on the airship as my battle finesse allowed me to get there with so much time remaining

there could have been a blast radius for all I knew!

Dec 27 12 09:22 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Cosplay Creatives
Posts: 10,714
Amundsen-Scott - permanent station of the US, Unclaimed Sector, Antarctica


Brian T Rickey wrote:
I'm calling Chuck Fuxking Norris

He can only rescue one person, and he chose Barry Gabrewski.  And he was a lousy sidekick.

Dec 27 12 09:24 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
R A V E N D R I V E
Posts: 15,867
New York, New York, US


Gryph wrote:
I bet you even failed to save Cid as well.

I don't remember, I played FF6 about a decade ago. But I never forget how twisted and successful the villain was. Sephiroth tho? hardly worth mentioning KEFKA DESTROYED THE PLANET

I watched the water poisoning video on youtube last night, and then the end of the world sequence on after that, lots of memories on that one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-KKuOQXXG0

Dec 27 12 09:25 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Cosplay Creatives
Posts: 10,714
Amundsen-Scott - permanent station of the US, Unclaimed Sector, Antarctica


R A V E N D R I V E wrote:

NO I had more than two minutes remaining! thats why I thought I should just jump on the airship as my battle finesse allowed me to get there with so much time remaining

there could have been a blast radius for all I knew!

With all that time remaining, you obviously were in a hurry and chose not to wait for Shadow.  If you clicked to wait and then tried again, the option changed to Gotta wait for Shadow.

You cold heartless murderer!  And Shadow was the assassin.....

Dec 27 12 09:25 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Cosplay Creatives
Posts: 10,714
Amundsen-Scott - permanent station of the US, Unclaimed Sector, Antarctica


R A V E N D R I V E wrote:
I don't remember, I played FF6 about a decade ago. But I never forget how twisted and successful the villain was. Sephiroth tho? hardly worth mentioning KEFKA DESTROYED THE PLANET

I watched the water poisoning video on youtube last night, and then the end of the world sequence on after that, lots of memories on that one

Wasn't as moving as watching Celes attempt suicide because she thought everyone didn't make it.

I still have the psx version.

Edit: Appears you answered my point about saving cid in a previous post about not feeding the old man.  lol

Dec 27 12 09:26 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
R A V E N D R I V E
Posts: 15,867
New York, New York, US


Gryph wrote:
With all that time remaining, you obviously were in a hurry and chose not to wait for Shadow.  If you clicked to wait and then tried again, the option changed to Gotta wait for Shadow.

You cold heartless murderer!  And Shadow was the assassin.....

in this one they waited for him *sniff sniff*, see they both jump off the floating thing at the beginning

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-KKuOQXXG0

Dec 27 12 09:28 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Cosplay Creatives
Posts: 10,714
Amundsen-Scott - permanent station of the US, Unclaimed Sector, Antarctica


R A V E N D R I V E wrote:

in this one they waited for him *sniff sniff*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-KKuOQXXG0

Someone had a heart lol

Dec 27 12 09:29 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Cosplay Creatives
Posts: 10,714
Amundsen-Scott - permanent station of the US, Unclaimed Sector, Antarctica


I think the only other evil worth mentioning was Seymour.  Creepy, ugly, and malicious to boot.  But like any person with power, he will use it.  Too bad Sin didn't make him strong enough to beat the team.  And damn Yuna for marrying that fucker!
Dec 27 12 09:30 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
R A V E N D R I V E
Posts: 15,867
New York, New York, US


Gryph wrote:

With all that time remaining, you obviously were in a hurry and chose not to wait for Shadow.  If you clicked to wait and then tried again, the option changed to Gotta wait for Shadow.

You cold heartless murderer!  And Shadow was the assassin.....

DAMNIT ALL

Dec 27 12 09:31 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
R A V E N D R I V E
Posts: 15,867
New York, New York, US


Gryph wrote:

Someone had a heart lol

even in the airship high above the ground they couldn't make it!

Dec 27 12 09:33 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Cosplay Creatives
Posts: 10,714
Amundsen-Scott - permanent station of the US, Unclaimed Sector, Antarctica


R A V E N D R I V E wrote:
even in the airship high above the ground they couldn't make it!

For the same reason Darryl didn't make it either.  Like Icarus, they got too close to the sun.

http://i340.photobucket.com/albums/o356/Foronaga/kefka.gif

That's right, I pulled that Gif from your library.  lol

Dec 27 12 09:34 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Cosplay Creatives
Posts: 10,714
Amundsen-Scott - permanent station of the US, Unclaimed Sector, Antarctica


I take it you forgot a lot of things on the list.  Kefka also killed all the adults in Mobliz, killed the poor lad from Miranda (You could have gotten a tintinabar had you mailed all of his letters to his sweetheart Lola, only for Cyan to try to steal her heart by lying to her and impersonating the poor lass), pillaged and destroyed the esper world (As well as killing all the refugee espers), killed General Leo and Emperor Gestahl, attempted to kill Shadow (But you were a heartless gamer who felt he needed to die), used his light of judgement on Tzen, and released all the demons to plague the world.

Is that not evil enough?

He could be a nerf herder for all we know.
Dec 28 12 12:19 am  Link  Quote 
  Search   Reply



main | browse | casting/travel | forums | shout box | help | advertising | contests | share | join the mayhem

more modelmayhem on: | | | edu

©2006-2014 ModelMayhem.com. All Rights Reserved.
MODEL MAYHEM is a registered trademark.
Toggle Worksafe Mode: Off | On
Terms | Privacy | Careers