login info join!
Forums > Critique > Fun and Games > Play the Love Tester Search   Reply
12345last
Body Painter
BodyPainter Rich
Posts: 17,872
Sacramento, California, US


http://www.griffintrading.com/WP/wp-content/invgtc/coolstuff/LoveTester1HG.jpg

Plunk in your quarter.

Insert a single image (or link to one)

See what happens!
Dec 29 12 07:38 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Charles Parks
Posts: 178
Newport Beach, California, US


Sure, I got a spare quarter...


http://www.modelmayhem.com/portfolio/pic/30149485    +18
Dec 29 12 08:10 pm  Link  Quote 
Body Painter
BodyPainter Rich
Posts: 17,872
Sacramento, California, US


Charles Parks wrote:
Sure, I got a spare quarter...


http://www.modelmayhem.com/portfolio/pic/30149485    +18

Burning.

Dec 29 12 09:03 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Rachel Love
Posts: 293
Los Angeles, California, US


Dec 30 12 06:24 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Cynthia Serrano
Posts: 12,466
Newark, New Jersey, US


Inserts Quarter

http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/121117/16/50a83271426f9_m.jpg
Dec 30 12 07:12 pm  Link  Quote 
Body Painter
BodyPainter Rich
Posts: 17,872
Sacramento, California, US


The machine takes a while, but in the end it settled on "Mild"

Dec 30 12 08:47 pm  Link  Quote 
Body Painter
BodyPainter Rich
Posts: 17,872
Sacramento, California, US


Cynthia Serrano  wrote:
Inserts Quarter

http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/121117/16/50a83271426f9_m.jpg

Interesting... the machine doesn't often repeat but it says "Mild" again.

Dec 30 12 08:57 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Images by MR
Posts: 7,523
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada


Dec 30 12 08:59 pm  Link  Quote 
Body Painter
BodyPainter Rich
Posts: 17,872
Sacramento, California, US


The light comes up orange "Burning"

Hope she doesn't burn her cookies though. I like cookies!

Dec 30 12 09:31 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
MatureModelMM
Posts: 955
Detroit, Michigan, US


Dec 31 12 07:03 am  Link  Quote 
Body Painter
BodyPainter Rich
Posts: 17,872
Sacramento, California, US


Harmless is where it stops. Pretty color.

Dec 31 12 07:50 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Fotografica Gregor
Posts: 4,068
Alexandria, Virginia, US


sure

http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/121204/05/50bdf91a3d27a.jpg
Dec 31 12 07:50 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Jhono Bashian
Posts: 2,432
Cleveland, Ohio, US


What a great old machine from the arcade.
drop in the 2 bits and let it fly... Thanks, JB


http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/120125/12/4f20656477d3e_m.jpg
Dec 31 12 07:56 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
TDSImages
Posts: 812
Salt Lake City, Utah, US


"clink clink" (sound of the quarter as it drops into the machine...)


http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/121226/15/50db89f9bdd78.jpg
Dec 31 12 08:29 am  Link  Quote 
Body Painter
BodyPainter Rich
Posts: 17,872
Sacramento, California, US


Fotografica Gregor wrote:
sure

http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/121204/05/50bdf91a3d27a.jpg

Scores a "Passionate".... ding ding!

Dec 31 12 09:10 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
DavidCoward Photography
Posts: 629
Sandy Springs, Georgia, US


*clink*
Dec 31 12 09:20 am  Link  Quote 
Body Painter
BodyPainter Rich
Posts: 17,872
Sacramento, California, US


Jhono Bashian wrote:
What a great old machine from the arcade.
drop in the 2 bits and let it fly... Thanks, JB


http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/120125/12/4f20656477d3e_m.jpg

Our first "Naughty but Nice" !

Dec 31 12 09:22 am  Link  Quote 
Body Painter
BodyPainter Rich
Posts: 17,872
Sacramento, California, US


DavidCoward Photography wrote:
*clink*

Thanks for the coin, but with no image or link to review the machine says "Poor Fish, Try Again"

Dec 31 12 09:23 am  Link  Quote 
Body Painter
BodyPainter Rich
Posts: 17,872
Sacramento, California, US


TDSImages wrote:
"clink clink" (sound of the quarter as it drops into the machine...)


http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/121226/15/50db89f9bdd78.jpg

Passionate comes up quick, no doubt!

Dec 31 12 09:28 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
DavidCoward Photography
Posts: 629
Sandy Springs, Georgia, US


BodyPainter Rich wrote:

Thanks for the coin, but with no image or link to review the machine says "Poor Fish, Try Again"

*Thumps machine a couple of times*

http://www.modelmayhem.com/portfolio/pic/28839472  18+

There it goes. The coin was stuck.

Dec 31 12 09:32 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
cubicmicron photography
Posts: 381
Smyrna, Georgia, US


Here's quarter going in.

http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/121108/22/509c9f7fdee2e_m.jpg
Dec 31 12 09:50 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Pixsrbious Productions
Posts: 90
Boston, Massachusetts, US


Ka Ching
http://www.modelmayhem.com/portfolio/pic/22542182  18+

Those (&(*(*  Canadian quarters
Dec 31 12 10:04 am  Link  Quote 
Body Painter
BodyPainter Rich
Posts: 17,872
Sacramento, California, US


DavidCoward Photography wrote:

*Thumps machine a couple of times*

http://www.modelmayhem.com/portfolio/pic/28839472  18+

There it goes. The coin was stuck.

Passionate! (Machine is running slow)

Dec 31 12 03:55 pm  Link  Quote 
Body Painter
BodyPainter Rich
Posts: 17,872
Sacramento, California, US


cubicmicron photography wrote:
Here's quarter going in.

http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/121108/22/509c9f7fdee2e_m.jpg

Wild!

Dec 31 12 03:57 pm  Link  Quote 
Body Painter
BodyPainter Rich
Posts: 17,872
Sacramento, California, US


Pixsrbious Productions  wrote:
Ka Ching
http://www.modelmayhem.com/portfolio/pic/22542182  18+

Those (&(*(*  Canadian quarters

Looked like it was settling on Naughty but Nice, then jumped up to Hot Stuff!

Dec 31 12 03:59 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Pixsrbious Productions
Posts: 90
Boston, Massachusetts, US


BodyPainter Rich wrote:

Looked like it was settling on Naughty but Nice, then jumped up to Hot Stuff!

Ding Ding Ding Ding

Dec 31 12 05:00 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
F-1 Photo
Posts: 1,003
New York, New York, US


Here you go!http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/121231/12/50e1f782461a7_m.jpg[/url]
Dec 31 12 05:12 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Ed Woodson Photography
Posts: 2,644
Savannah, Georgia, US


Let's see what she does......


http://www.modelmayhem.com/portfolio/pic/31049837  (18+)
Dec 31 12 06:41 pm  Link  Quote 
Body Painter
BodyPainter Rich
Posts: 17,872
Sacramento, California, US


F-1 Photo wrote:
Here you go!http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/121231/12/50e1f782461a7_m.jpg[/url]

Burning!

Dec 31 12 07:42 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
New Image Creations
Posts: 412
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada


Klunk (pre 1967 Canadian Quarter with a high silver content)

http://www.modelmayhem.com/portfolio/pic/26500604
Dec 31 12 07:59 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
GER Photography
Posts: 7,669
Imperial, California, US


Dec 31 12 08:01 pm  Link  Quote 
Body Painter
BodyPainter Rich
Posts: 17,872
Sacramento, California, US


Ed Woodson Photography wrote:
Let's see what she does......


http://www.modelmayhem.com/portfolio/pic/31049837  (18+)

Image into the machine and....


Mild.

Dec 31 12 08:08 pm  Link  Quote 
Body Painter
BodyPainter Rich
Posts: 17,872
Sacramento, California, US


New Image Creations wrote:
Klunk (pre 1967 Canadian Quarter with a high silver content)

http://www.modelmayhem.com/portfolio/pic/26500604

Naughty but nice....

and nice quarter, shiny!

Dec 31 12 08:10 pm  Link  Quote 
Body Painter
BodyPainter Rich
Posts: 17,872
Sacramento, California, US


George Ruge wrote:
Ca-Ching!

http://www.modelmayhem.com/portfolio/pic/29613659 18++

ZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzing!


Passionate

Dec 31 12 08:34 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
gpmcguire
Posts: 1,169
Brooklyn, New York, US


Dec 31 12 08:47 pm  Link  Quote 
Body Painter
BodyPainter Rich
Posts: 17,872
Sacramento, California, US


Another Hot Stuff!

Dec 31 12 08:52 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Jorge Kreimer
Posts: 2,253
Los Angeles, California, US


Ok!
Dec 31 12 11:40 pm  Link  Quote 
Body Painter
BodyPainter Rich
Posts: 17,872
Sacramento, California, US


Jorge Kreimer wrote:
Ok!

Poor Fish, Try Again

(you have to post an image or link!)

Jan 01 13 07:13 am  Link  Quote 
Model
_eMMe_
Posts: 842
Florence, Toscana, Italy


Jan 01 13 07:18 am  Link  Quote 
Model
Christoff Smit
Posts: 296
Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa


Jan 01 13 07:42 am  Link  Quote 
12345last   Search   Reply



main | browse | casting/travel | forums | shout box | help | advertising | contests | share | join the mayhem

more modelmayhem on: | | | edu

©2006-2014 ModelMayhem.com. All Rights Reserved.
MODEL MAYHEM is a registered trademark.
Toggle Worksafe Mode: Off | On
Terms | Privacy | Careers