login info join!
Forums > Critique > Fun and Games > Play the Love Tester Search   Reply
first12345last
Photographer
EdwardKristopher
Posts: 3,338
Tempe, Arizona, US


I found yet another quarter and it fits.  Can I play again?  :-)

http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/110926/01/4e8034fea6233.jpg
Jan 18 13 12:19 pm  Link  Quote 
Body Painter
BodyPainter Rich
Posts: 17,847
San Francisco, California, US


EdwardKristopher wrote:
I found yet another quarter and it fits.  Can I play again?  :-)

http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/110926/01/4e8034fea6233.jpg

Blink, whir, blink blink...


"Wild!"

Jan 19 13 10:34 am  Link  Quote 
Model
Sibby S
Posts: 178
Adelaide, South Australia, Australia


Jan 20 13 12:29 am  Link  Quote 
Model
Miss Morbid Kitty
Posts: 88
Orangeville, Ontario, Canada


I'll play!

http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/101108/16/4cd89a5b79a99_m.jpg
Jan 20 13 04:40 am  Link  Quote 
Body Painter
BodyPainter Rich
Posts: 17,847
San Francisco, California, US


The light is blinking brightly this morning...

"Passionate"

Jan 20 13 06:12 am  Link  Quote 
Body Painter
BodyPainter Rich
Posts: 17,847
San Francisco, California, US


Miss Morbid Kitty wrote:
I'll play!

http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/101108/16/4cd89a5b79a99_m.jpg

A light pink light means "mild".

Jan 20 13 06:24 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
EdwardKristopher
Posts: 3,338
Tempe, Arizona, US


Cara looks at me so I pull yet another quarter out of my pocket and slowly slide into the slot...patiently waiting for the the lights and the noise to start and tell me what the Hot Meter says about her:

http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/110910/16/4e6bf3a479ccf.jpg
Jan 20 13 12:41 pm  Link  Quote 
Body Painter
BodyPainter Rich
Posts: 17,847
San Francisco, California, US


EdwardKristopher wrote:
Cara looks at me so I pull yet another quarter out of my pocket and slowly slide into the slot...patiently waiting for the the lights and the noise to start and tell me what the Hot Meter says about her:

http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/110910/16/4e6bf3a479ccf.jpg

click, whir, kaching

Wild


(please note... it is not a Hot Meter. We are not testing the "hotness" of the model, or the image) It is a Love Tester, which is testing... well, the Love!

Jan 20 13 04:08 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
EdwardKristopher
Posts: 3,338
Tempe, Arizona, US


In that case...yet another quarter!

http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/111012/22/4e9676ea6f8ac.jpg
Jan 21 13 10:05 pm  Link  Quote 
Body Painter
BodyPainter Rich
Posts: 17,847
San Francisco, California, US


EdwardKristopher wrote:
In that case...yet another quarter!

http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/111012/22/4e9676ea6f8ac.jpg

brRrRrRrR tick tick tick

ding

"mild"

Jan 23 13 03:02 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
EdwardKristopher
Posts: 3,338
Tempe, Arizona, US


BodyPainter Rich wrote:

brRrRrRrR tick tick tick

ding

"mild"

I guess I have to figure out what "the Love" means...hmmmm.  :-)

Jan 23 13 03:15 pm  Link  Quote 
Body Painter
BodyPainter Rich
Posts: 17,847
San Francisco, California, US


EdwardKristopher wrote:

I guess I have to figure out what "the Love" means...hmmmm.  :-)

That would be key.

I own the machine, so perhaps it has taken on a bit of my personality.

Make of that what you will.

Jan 23 13 06:38 pm  Link  Quote 
Body Painter
BodyPainter Rich
Posts: 17,847
San Francisco, California, US


Scientific Progress... "boink"
Jan 27 13 07:26 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Maruschke
Posts: 543
Darfield, Canterbury, New Zealand


Found another quarter big_smile

http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/130127/12/510591053ac3e_m.jpg
Jan 27 13 07:55 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
EdwardKristopher
Posts: 3,338
Tempe, Arizona, US


I dig deeper and find yet another quarter :-) and insert it...

http://www.modelmayhem.com/portfolio/pic/25134400
Jan 27 13 08:16 pm  Link  Quote 
Body Painter
BodyPainter Rich
Posts: 17,847
San Francisco, California, US


Maruschke wrote:
Found another quarter big_smile

http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/130127/12/510591053ac3e_m.jpg

blink, buzz

"Naughty but nice"

Jan 27 13 08:45 pm  Link  Quote 
Body Painter
BodyPainter Rich
Posts: 17,847
San Francisco, California, US


EdwardKristopher wrote:
I dig deeper and find yet another quarter :-) and insert it...

http://www.modelmayhem.com/portfolio/pic/25134400

zip zap

"burning"

Jan 27 13 09:01 pm  Link  Quote 
Body Painter
BodyPainter Rich
Posts: 17,847
San Francisco, California, US


click

click

click






ding!
Feb 04 13 06:52 am  Link  Quote 
Model
Ceci L
Posts: 235
Villena, Valencia, Spain


http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/121209/18/50c54368c29b4_m.jpg
Feb 04 13 06:49 pm  Link  Quote 
Body Painter
BodyPainter Rich
Posts: 17,847
San Francisco, California, US


Ceci L wrote:
http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/121209/18/50c54368c29b4_m.jpg

The machine says.....

click

click

"Burning!"

Feb 05 13 09:59 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Dontez Akins
Posts: 280
Douglasville, Georgia, US


inserts quarter

http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/130202/06/510d2001343d9_m.jpg
Feb 07 13 02:12 pm  Link  Quote 
Body Painter
BodyPainter Rich
Posts: 17,847
San Francisco, California, US


Dontez Akins wrote:
inserts quarter

http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/130202/06/510d2001343d9_m.jpg

The machine reads....


"Mild."

Feb 13 13 01:37 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Christoff Smit
Posts: 296
Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa


Feb 15 13 12:33 pm  Link  Quote 
Body Painter
BodyPainter Rich
Posts: 17,847
San Francisco, California, US


The machine hums a little tune, blinks a few times and ends up on....

"Harmless"

Feb 16 13 12:16 am  Link  Quote 
Body Painter
BodyPainter Rich
Posts: 17,847
San Francisco, California, US


The machine plays a little tune, blinks around a bit and settles on....


"Harmless"
Feb 16 13 12:17 am  Link  Quote 
Model
Maruschke
Posts: 543
Darfield, Canterbury, New Zealand


http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/130217/14/512154fea81c8_m.jpg
Feb 17 13 02:14 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
EdwardKristopher
Posts: 3,338
Tempe, Arizona, US


Let's try yet another perhaps?  :-)

http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/130218/21/51230ada79b06.jpg
Feb 20 13 10:37 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
RC Images
Posts: 1,229
Silver Spring, Maryland, US


Slips a quarter into the slot...
http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/090128/21/4981439f8e762.jpg
Feb 21 13 05:51 am  Link  Quote 
Model
Autumn Rose Brightly
Posts: 1,063
Charlotte, North Carolina, US


Puts it in...(gigitty ;P)

http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/121220/13/50d386952f1d6_m.jpg
Feb 21 13 06:52 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
jesse paulk
Posts: 3,712
Phoenix, Arizona, US


*puts in a quarter*

+18 image

op, you couldnt find a wider image could you?:p
Feb 21 13 06:57 am  Link  Quote 
Body Painter
BodyPainter Rich
Posts: 17,847
San Francisco, California, US


Maruschke wrote:
http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/130217/14/512154fea81c8_m.jpg

Click, clack, clickity....

DING!

"Wild!"

Feb 21 13 09:52 pm  Link  Quote 
Body Painter
BodyPainter Rich
Posts: 17,847
San Francisco, California, US


EdwardKristopher wrote:
Let's try yet another perhaps?  :-)

http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/130218/21/51230ada79b06.jpg

Rattle

Rattle


Click


hmmm, another "Wild!"

Feb 21 13 10:06 pm  Link  Quote 
Body Painter
BodyPainter Rich
Posts: 17,847
San Francisco, California, US


Autumn Rose Brightly wrote:
Puts it in...(gigitty ;P)

http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/121220/13/50d386952f1d6_m.jpg

whir

tick tick

whir

tick tick

"Naughty, but Nice"

Feb 22 13 07:06 am  Link  Quote 
Body Painter
BodyPainter Rich
Posts: 17,847
San Francisco, California, US


RC Images wrote:
Slips a quarter into the slot...
http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/090128/21/4981439f8e762.jpg

pop

pop

cachunk

"Burning"

Feb 22 13 07:09 am  Link  Quote 
Body Painter
BodyPainter Rich
Posts: 17,847
San Francisco, California, US


jesse paulk wrote:
*puts in a quarter*

+18 image

op, you couldnt find a wider image could you?:p

tock

tock

tock

tock

ding!

"Passionate"

(A cucumber???)

Feb 22 13 10:19 am  Link  Quote 
Body Painter
BodyPainter Rich
Posts: 17,847
San Francisco, California, US


scratch, scratch, scratch

click

scratch



I didn't know there were mice in the building
Feb 25 13 07:11 am  Link  Quote 
Model
Leone P
Posts: 515
Batley, England, United Kingdom


Managed to find one within the dust bunnies in my purse. big_smile

http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/130225/05/512b60faa1563_m.jpg
Feb 25 13 08:26 am  Link  Quote 
Body Painter
BodyPainter Rich
Posts: 17,847
San Francisco, California, US


Leone P wrote:
Managed to find one within the dust bunnies in my purse. big_smile

http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/130225/05/512b60faa1563_m.jpg

Clickity click click click


"Passionate"

Feb 25 13 08:55 am  Link  Quote 
Model
Leone P
Posts: 515
Batley, England, United Kingdom


BodyPainter Rich wrote:

Clickity click click click


"Passionate"

Ooo, i'm happy with that! Thankyou. smile x

Feb 25 13 09:06 am  Link  Quote 
Model
Maruschke
Posts: 543
Darfield, Canterbury, New Zealand


here goes anothe quarter. this machine is going to make me poor.

http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/130225/11/512bbe28a9fa3_m.jpg
Feb 25 13 01:36 pm  Link  Quote 
first12345last   Search   Reply



main | browse | casting/travel | forums | shout box | help | advertising | contests | share | join the mayhem

more modelmayhem on: | | | edu

©2006-2014 ModelMayhem.com. All Rights Reserved.
MODEL MAYHEM is a registered trademark.
Toggle Worksafe Mode: Off | On
Terms | Privacy | Careers