PLEASE READ RULES BEFORE YOU ENTER .
New Hours of Operation: 12pm MM Time - 12pm MM Time. MON-WED-FRI!
Voting does not start until: 6pm MM Time. EACH CONTEST DAY!
The winner for yesterday was Martin Schiff Photo . Congratulations!
PLEASE READ RULES BEFORE YOU ENTER .
1. One entry per person per day.
2. One vote per person per day.
3. No bumping your entry.
4. No vote stacking or asking for other MM members to vote for you.
5. Voting starts at 6 pm (after 11 am)the day of contest ,it closes at 11 am the following day when it ends voting ends .(MM time.) However entries start as soon as post is up.
6. No voting for an image you participated in creating.
7. To vote, quote the entry you wish to vote for and type "Vote".
8. Mature 18 + images are allowed but must contain a link and not the actual image posted.
9. Photo Artwork must be digital art.
10. Unlike some contests you may post a story to go along with your work.
11. If you enter, you are expected to vote. It's common courtesy!
12. No re-entering a picture that has already won.
13. You must post with your entry what medium (software used) and how you processed the artwork(example : Photo, new background, Painted etc or Oil painted, photoshop etc...) If you do not post how you processed it (steps taken) and the medium, you will be disqualified.
14. Must include actual PHOTO of person that YOU participated in created (as photographer or digital artist ). No 3d characters as main focus.
THE EXPLANATION OF HOW THE IMAGE IS PROCESSED IS A VITAL PART OF THIS CONTEST.
1. Photomanipulation (ie. Changed as if adding object, extracting, new background, elements etc.) Describe in detail.
2. Painting Digitally(oil or anything else.)
3 . A photo that has the same elements but is then rendered into a different photo, for example adding a third person, a castle and changing colors and hand painting it.
4. Drawing in photoshop, painter etc...Describe in detail.
NOT ACCEPTED ENTRIES:
1. Photos right out of camera.
2. Photos only changed in color, saturation or corrections.
3. Retouches (skin changes, smoothing and blurring, removel of blemishes and changing the overall color of background, clothes
4. Simple copy and paste onto background.
5. Images created using copyrighted imagery from another individual, company, etc. No game screen shots.
Please follow these. If anyone submits images that are violating the rules we will disqualify it from the contest.
Image was shot on rock with background of mountains and sky with river running through with. removed background photoshop. on one mask 1, added new sky with sun to make image seem at a higher elevation. darken sky and added contrast to rocks.
Princess image taken on the floor at Megacon in the middle of a crowd. Backdrop is a photo of a balcony at Bok Tower Gardens in Lake Wales, FL. I combined the two, and did extensive adjustments to give it more of a fantasy feeling.
San Francisco, California, US
G-Rating changed to "M" by the MM mods, not me lol
http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/08 … 73f4f2.jpg Titled: Pathetic Angel. Model:Mary I shot my girlfriend nude on the beach. Years later when she insisted I remove this, I replace her with Mary, shot on black in the studio. I drew the background with the help of AlienSkin texture plugins. Shot 3 of the candles and tweaked them after duplicating them as needed. I created the wings after removing all of the color and saturation from a single pigeon feather, duping over a thousand times to complete a single wing. Then merged all layers, duped and flopped. Finally I drew the blood and pulled skin by hand. All work completed in PS6, Model swap in APS CS2.
Model was shot in front of a green screen. The city, fire etc were stock pieces. The cracks, crumbling and stuff were done with brushes. The car is actually a 1/24 scale die cast that I hung in front of the green screen and shot separately. Lighting, toning etc. Everything done in CS4
Had had model lay on ice cold rock, (thank you Michaela) pushing with her foot and gripping with her hand. Shot her when she flipped her hair back. Removed rock from behind her, flipped the image 90 degrees. Added new ground area to the bottom right for correct horizon and added sky to the new horizon line. Dodged, burned, smudged, applied gradient in softlight and multiplied the sky then added sunset colors and tinting. CS5 was the software used