login info join!
Forums > Off-Topic Discussion > Ask me ANYTHING!! Search   Reply
first1234
Photographer
Peach Jones
Posts: 6,228
Champaign, Illinois, US


Erlinda wrote:

except for me big_smile

Hmmm....well how about this:

One should treat others as one would like others to treat oneself

Feb 08 13 11:27 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Peach Jones
Posts: 6,228
Champaign, Illinois, US


London Fog wrote:
I know what Doug wants to ask, so I'll ask for him...

Will Nikon be releasing a D400?

no

Feb 08 13 11:28 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Erlinda
Posts: 7,036
London, England, United Kingdom


Peach Jones wrote:

Hmmm....well how about this:

One should treat others as one would like others to treat oneself

ummmm yeah, no..... smile

Feb 08 13 11:31 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
ArtisticPhotography
Posts: 7,699
Buffalo, New York, US


Peach Jones wrote:

God.......

and chocolate chip cookies

And all of this time I thought "Dark Matter" was Bacon.

Feb 08 13 11:32 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
DougBPhoto
Posts: 37,960
Portland, Oregon, US


Peach Jones wrote:
no

sad


*shows Nikon a finger*

Feb 08 13 11:51 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Peach Jones
Posts: 6,228
Champaign, Illinois, US


DougBPhoto wrote:

sad


*shows Nikon a finger*

ouch

Feb 08 13 02:12 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Peach Jones
Posts: 6,228
Champaign, Illinois, US


ArtisticPhotography wrote:

And all of this time I thought "Dark Matter" was Bacon.

So I see you learned something today

:-)

Feb 13 13 04:12 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Big A-Larger Than Life
Posts: 33,407
The Woodlands, Texas, US


https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/6481767424/h7377ADA4/

I need answers!
Feb 13 13 05:38 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Peach Jones
Posts: 6,228
Champaign, Illinois, US


Big A-Larger Than Life wrote:
https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/6481767424/h7377ADA4/

I need answers!

Well, I know I am going to get into trouble over this one. Since a priest is just a man, he can't actually make anything "holy".

There, that is my answer

Feb 13 13 05:48 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Gary Melton
Posts: 6,378
Dallas, Texas, US


I'm sure you've been dreading this question, but I really need to know...


Who put the bomp in the bomp bah bomp bah bomp, the ram in the rama lama ding dong, the bop in the bop shoo bop shoo bop, and the dip in the dip da dip da dip?

Who was that man? (I'd like to shake his hand...he made my baby fall in love with me!)
Feb 13 13 07:10 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Ben Hinman
Posts: 596
Westwood, California, US


Where do babies come from?
Feb 13 13 07:13 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Peach Jones
Posts: 6,228
Champaign, Illinois, US


Gary Melton wrote:
I'm sure you've been dreading this question, but I really need to know...


Who put the bomp in the bomp bah bomp bah bomp, the ram in the rama lama ding dong, the bop in the bop shoo bop shoo bop, and the dip in the dip da dip da dip?

Who was that man? (I'd like to shake his hand...he made my baby fall in love with me!)

Barry Mann?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXmsLe8t_gg

Feb 14 13 08:05 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Gary Melton
Posts: 6,378
Dallas, Texas, US


Gary Melton wrote:
I'm sure you've been dreading this question, but I really need to know...


Who put the bomp in the bomp bah bomp bah bomp, the ram in the rama lama ding dong, the bop in the bop shoo bop shoo bop, and the dip in the dip da dip da dip?

Who was that man? (I'd like to shake his hand...he made my baby fall in love with me!)
Peach Jones wrote:
Barry Mann?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXmsLe8t_gg

He was just the first person to ask the question...

Feb 14 13 08:41 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Peach Jones
Posts: 6,228
Champaign, Illinois, US


Gary Melton wrote:

Gary Melton wrote:
I'm sure you've been dreading this question, but I really need to know...


Who put the bomp in the bomp bah bomp bah bomp, the ram in the rama lama ding dong, the bop in the bop shoo bop shoo bop, and the dip in the dip da dip da dip?

Who was that man? (I'd like to shake his hand...he made my baby fall in love with me!)

He was just the first person to ask the question...

Are you the second?

Feb 14 13 05:55 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Peach Jones
Posts: 6,228
Champaign, Illinois, US


Ben Hinman wrote:
Where do babies come from?

Um......aren't you just a little bit behind?

Feb 14 13 05:57 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Phane
Posts: 2,019
Rockville, Maryland, US


Any suggestions on getting a waist back after a baby?
Feb 14 13 05:58 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Peach Jones
Posts: 6,228
Champaign, Illinois, US


SianLamere wrote:
Any suggestions on getting a waist back after a baby?

first thing to do is breastfeed. It is not only very healthy for the baby but secrets a natural hormone in the mother that actually starts to take off weight. You can try many things in the weeks or months to come. Exercise, sit ups, dieting......whatever you wish. but in the end it seems that the ones who get the waist back the "best" is mainly due to genetics.

Feb 14 13 06:06 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Phane
Posts: 2,019
Rockville, Maryland, US


Peach Jones wrote:

first thing to do is breastfeed. It is not only very healthy for the baby but secrets a natural hormone in the mother that actually starts to take off weight. You can try many things in the weeks or months to come. Exercise, sit ups, dieting......whatever you wish. but in the end it seems that the ones who get the waist back the "best" is mainly due to genetics.

already breastfeeding wink

Feb 14 13 08:23 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Peach Jones
Posts: 6,228
Champaign, Illinois, US


Phane wrote:

already breastfeeding wink

Good for you......and congrats on your baby!!

Feb 15 13 03:29 am  Link  Quote 
first1234   Search   Reply



main | browse | casting/travel | forums | shout box | help | advertising | contests | share | join the mayhem

more modelmayhem on: | | | edu

©2006-2014 ModelMayhem.com. All Rights Reserved.
MODEL MAYHEM is a registered trademark.
Toggle Worksafe Mode: Off | On
Terms | Privacy | Careers