Russ Turner Photography wrote:
PLEASE READ RULES BEFORE YOU ENTER .
1. One entry per person per day.
2. One vote per person per day.
3. No bumping your entry.
4. No vote stacking or asking for other MM members to vote for you.
5. Voting starts at 6 pm (after 11 am)the day of contest ,it closes at 11 am the following day when it ends voting ends .(MM time.) However entries start as soon as post is up.
6. No voting for an image you participated in creating.
7. To vote, quote the entry you wish to vote for and type "Vote".
8. Mature 18 + images are allowed but must contain a link and not the actual image posted.
9. Photo Artwork must be digital art.
10. Unlike some contests you may post a story to go along with your work.
11. If you enter, you are expected to vote. It's common courtesy!
12. No re-entering a picture that has already won.
13. You must post with your entry what medium (software used) and how you processed the artwork(example : Photo, new background, Painted etc or Oil painted, photoshop etc...) If you do not post how you processed it (steps taken) and the medium, you will be disqualified.
14. Must include actual PHOTO of person that YOU participated in created (as photographer or digital artist ). No 3d characters as main focus.
THE EXPLANATION OF HOW THE IMAGE IS PROCESSED IS A VITAL PART OF THIS CONTEST.
1. Photomanipulation (ie. Changed as if adding object, extracting, new background, elements etc.) Describe in detail.
2. Painting Digitally(oil or anything else.)
3 . A photo that has the same elements but is then rendered into a different photo, for example adding a third person, a castle and changing colors and hand painting it.
4. Drawing in photoshop, painter etc...Describe in detail.
NOT ACCEPTED ENTRIES:
1. Photos right out of camera.
2. Photos only changed in color, saturation or corrections.
3. Retouches (skin changes, smoothing and blurring, removel of blemishes and changing the overall color of background, clothes
4. Simple copy and paste onto background.
5. Images created using copyrighted imagery from another individual, company, etc. No game screen shots.
Please follow these. If anyone submits images that are violating the rules we will disqualify it from the contest.
Thanks very much and continue creating.
Vote and by all means, have fun!
Fri 1/11 Fae
Fri 1/18 Future
Fri 1/25 Past
Fr1 2/1 Spring
Fri 2/8 Valentine
Fri 2/15 Light
CONTEST RUNS FROM 12PM MM TIME TO 12PM MM TIME MON, WED AND FRI.!
VOTING STARTS AT 6pm MM TIME.
Voter's Clock here http://www.griffinbikini.com/mm/mmtime.html
, provided by Ellen Griffin Photos.
Digital Art of The Day Contest is managed by FJR Photography