login info join!
Forums > Digital Art and Retouching > Identify this MM photographer. Search   Reply
Retoucher
Michael Jovani
Posts: 39
Pasadena, California, US


Hi all, just need a quick favor. Edited this photo below without noting the photographer's name (stupid!). I've since edited and would like to request for use for portfolio, does anyone know who snapped this?

Will delete thread after identified.

Thanks smile
Mike
UPDATE: Found the photog, now to figure out how to delete this thread neutral Thanks Innovative Imagery!!!
Jan 12 13 12:43 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Innovative Imagery
Posts: 2,815
Los Angeles, California, US


Photo courtesy of Natalia Taffarel and Vitaly Druchinin (Digital Photo Retouchers), Buenes Aires, Argenina

www.digitalphotoshopretouching.com
Jan 12 13 12:54 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
GER Photography
Posts: 7,758
Imperial, California, US


You edited a photo without the permission of the copyright holder, or even knowing who they are??
Jan 12 13 01:01 pm  Link  Quote 
Retoucher
Michael Jovani
Posts: 39
Pasadena, California, US


lol, it was posted here in the samples area for practice, my Windows crashed and no longer have access to the RAW file folder with the photog name, only psd. so I'm hoping the MM community can help out smile
Jan 12 13 01:05 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
M Pandolfo Photography
Posts: 12,116
Tampa, Florida, US


George Ruge wrote:
You edited a photo without the permission of the copyright holder, or even knowing who they are??

Natalia offers a special section on her website where she posts raw files for everyone's practice use...then provides the link in the Retouching forum.

I have a feeling the OP dl'd some of the images then forgot who had supplied them.

To the OP...wouldn't the metadata from the image give you copyright info/name of the photographer? Or was it not included? I know in this case it was Natalia...but for future use?

Jan 12 13 01:15 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
M Pandolfo Photography
Posts: 12,116
Tampa, Florida, US


Michael Jovani wrote:
lol, it was posted here in the samples area for practice, my Windows crashed and no longer have access to the RAW file folder with the photog name, only psd. so I'm hoping the MM community can help out smile

Answer is above with link...Natalia Taffarel.

Jan 12 13 01:16 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
M Pandolfo Photography
Posts: 12,116
Tampa, Florida, US


Michael Jovani wrote:
Hi all, just need a quick favor. Edited this photo below without noting the photographer's name (stupid!). I've since edited and would like to request for use for portfolio, does anyone know who snapped this?

Will delete thread after identified.

Thanks smile
Mike
UPDATE: Found the photog, now to figure out how to delete this thread neutral

I don't think you can. Glad you got the info. Maybe a mod can lock it...or just let it die on its own.

Jan 12 13 01:17 pm  Link  Quote 
Retoucher
Michael Jovani
Posts: 39
Pasadena, California, US


Yikes, thanks for the quick info everyone smile First post to MM, learning as I go.

Thanks again, very much appreciated!

Mike
Jan 12 13 01:19 pm  Link  Quote 
  Search   Reply



main | browse | casting/travel | forums | shout box | help | advertising | contests | share | join the mayhem

more modelmayhem on: | | | edu

©2006-2014 ModelMayhem.com. All Rights Reserved.
MODEL MAYHEM is a registered trademark.
Toggle Worksafe Mode: Off | On
Terms | Privacy | Careers