Photographers! You MUST check this out. The alcove is surrounded by 5 windows on all sides with sunlight streaming through. An available light paradise. Worth the price of admission alone. You ain't seen nothin' like it.
On March 30, the ladies will be in charge! Several of the most beautiful, talented, and experienced models in the SoCal industry are jointly presenting a nude shoot at a gorgeous 4,000 square foot home in Riverside, CA. (See a later post by Michael Bean and Cal for images of the location).
Each of the models attending will be posing in art nude and/or glamour nude styles. These models have been hand selected by other models -- which is why you know that you are dealing with quality professionals. One of the best things about shooting with experienced models -- you know you can expect a level of skill, talent, and ability that not all group shoot models are able to provide.
I am being careful to protect the model/photographer ratio to ensure that the event does not become a zoo. As I add models, I will open a limited number of photographer spots -- otherwise I will keep the number of spots available to photographers low. The highest the photographer/model ratio will get is 5 to 1, though in all likelihood it will be lower than that.
Another thing to keep in mind is that the first part of the group shoot will take place in small groups -- 4 or 5 photographers with one model for a short period, then a rotation, so everybody has a chance to work with each model without too many people crowding into one area. We will eventually switch to free-form shooting where you can shoot with whoever you like, but beginning in small groups will assure that the everyone is able to get the shots that they want of every model. This will also be easier on us models, since we won't have 20+ people trying to shoot us at the same time!
Group shoot time will be from 11am to 2pm, followed by slots for one-on-one shoots with your favorite models. Lunch will be provided -- our break is 2:00pm to 2:45.
If you want to get a jump on your one-on-ones early during lunch time, you may, but this will allow everyone enough time to eat and also clear their gear out of the shooting areas, as well as allowing models time to prepare for their private sessions.
- Cost to attend is $80, due at the door (in cash) the day of the shoot, or by discreet use of paypal (email to use is firstname.lastname@example.org). When using paypal, please include only your name and MM#. NO PAYPAL after Sunday, March 24. If you do not RSVP, the price is $90 at the door (please RSVP, as I am strongly discouraging walk-ins -- if there are too many photographers to maintain a good model/photographer ratio, I may have to turn people away).
- Standard model releases will be available for purchase from the models. Releases will be provided if you do not bring your own.
- Please bring your own lighting equipment: pocket wizards, etc.
- Please RSVP by messaging me here, emailing me at email@example.com (preferred), or calling/texting 909 725 6403. Also feel free to contact me with any questions. Once you RSVP, you will receive the address for the shoot location (one or two days before the shoot date).
- Important note: it is very important to me that everyone at the shoot behave with professionalism and politeness. If I hear that someone is being rude to others or causing problems, they may be asked to leave at my discretion. No refunds will be available if you are asked to leave for inappropriate behavior. The goal is for this shoot to be a fun, welcoming environment for everyone.
Models: Models have been selected for their beauty, personality, and reliability. Images are posted below. Feel free to message the models to arrange private shoots during the one-on-one times, or to request rates. When messaging, please make sure you include the date of the shoot and the one-on-one slot you prefer.
If you pre-book one-on-ones, I strongly suggest you message me which ones you have booked before the day of the shoot so I can put them up on the whiteboard before everyone arrives. This will help avoid any confusion if you arrive late and someone tries to sign up in an already booked slot.
You may also sign up for areas that you would like to claim for shoots during the one-on-one times. Specific areas cannot be claimed for more than two consecutive one-on-ones. If you want to sign up early for prime areas for one-on-ones, please send me a $20 deposit on your entrance fee (to guarantee you will show up and I won't be holding the spot in vain, making your payment $60 at the door) along with the preferred area you would like to claim.
Liz Ashley -- MM# 26159
Emily Hayworth -- MM# 2213263
Amelia Simone -- MM# 2277933
Jordan Bunniie -- MM# 2260849
Leenah -- MM# 2900940
Sunni -- MM# 62610
Layla -- MM# 2897701
I will not have a chance to meet group shoot. May I still come from 2:45pm?
Very excited for this saturday! I will be sending out an info message tonight to everybody -- if you are attending and do not receive a message by tomorrow morning (thursday) please message me and let me know. Thanks!