login info join!
Forums > Critique > Critique? Search   Reply
Model
Kristin Howell
Posts: 101
Morehead, Kentucky, US


I am looking for some feedback on the newest photo in my port!

http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/130116/18/50f75bf274864_m.jpg

Thanks so much!
Jan 17 13 06:20 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
New Image Creations
Posts: 410
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada


Well done!
Jan 17 13 06:24 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Kristin Howell
Posts: 101
Morehead, Kentucky, US


New Image Creations wrote:
Well done!

Thank you!

Jan 17 13 06:26 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
sasweets
Posts: 404
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada


The photo has a cool vibe to it.
Jan 17 13 06:39 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
The Effective Image
Posts: 3,933
Lansing, Michigan, US


You have MUCH better images... I'd rethink this one.

Some photographer issues unless YOU did the post work.

Just my opinion.
Jan 17 13 06:41 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Kristin Howell
Posts: 101
Morehead, Kentucky, US


sasweets wrote:
The photo has a cool vibe to it.

Thanks!

Jan 17 13 06:42 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Kristin Howell
Posts: 101
Morehead, Kentucky, US


The Effective Image wrote:
You have MUCH better images... I'd rethink this one.

Some photographer issues unless YOU did the post work.

Just my opinion.

Thank you for your opinion! I didn't do the post work. My eyes are not naturally green, and that was a problem for me, I like my blue eyes. But thanks again!

Jan 17 13 06:43 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Amber Dawn - Colorado
Posts: 6,043
Castle Rock, Colorado, US


I like to a lot! :-)
Jan 17 13 06:45 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Kristin Howell
Posts: 101
Morehead, Kentucky, US


Colorado Model Amber wrote:
I like to a lot! :-)

Thanks!!smile

Jan 17 13 06:46 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
dhp
Posts: 111
San Francisco, California, US


I agree you have much better shots in your portfolio. You look a bit scrunched in this shot so i'm not sure what the photo is about. You're reaching down for something but looking up at the camera. I like the top half of the shot a lot. But I don't know what's going on in the bottom half.
Jan 17 13 07:12 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Kristin Howell
Posts: 101
Morehead, Kentucky, US


dhp wrote:
I agree you have much better shots in your portfolio. You look a bit scrunched in this shot so i'm not sure what the photo is about. You're reaching down for something but looking up at the camera. I like the top half of the shot a lot. But I don't know what's going on in the bottom half.

Thanks for your thoughts! The photographer was going for a Big Bad Wolf/Little Red Riding Hood shoot.

Jan 17 13 08:07 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Angelfactory
Posts: 1,559
Foley, Minnesota, US


Sorry, don't like it. Location had no thought to it so doesn't work for me and it has an instagram feel to it I hate.
Jan 18 13 05:08 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
HO Photo
Posts: 515
Los Angeles, California, US


Not loving the post work, and don't think the photo really says much. At least, not to me.
Jan 18 13 05:13 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Kristin Howell
Posts: 101
Morehead, Kentucky, US


Angelfactory wrote:
Sorry, don't like it. Location had no thought to it so doesn't work for me and it has an instagram feel to it I hate.

Thanks for your honesty! It really helps me. I had tons more of photos from this shoot, so I was just seeing what everyone thought! Thank you!

Jan 18 13 08:34 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Kristin Howell
Posts: 101
Morehead, Kentucky, US


Haseeb Omar Photo wrote:
Not loving the post work, and don't think the photo really says much. At least, not to me.

Again, thank you for your honesty!

Jan 18 13 08:35 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Kristin Howell
Posts: 101
Morehead, Kentucky, US


Haseeb Omar Photo wrote:
Not loving the post work, and don't think the photo really says much. At least, not to me.

Again, thank you for your honesty!

Jan 18 13 08:35 pm  Link  Quote 
  Search   Reply



main | browse | casting/travel | forums | shout box | help | advertising | contests | share | join the mayhem

more modelmayhem on: | | | edu

©2006-2014 ModelMayhem.com. All Rights Reserved.
MODEL MAYHEM is a registered trademark.
Toggle Worksafe Mode: Off | On
Terms | Privacy | Careers