login info join!
Forums > Digital Art and Retouching > Challenges, Contests, and Samples > raw beauty & fashion files models lost in woods Search   Reply
12last
Model
niccolus johnson
Posts: 232
Nashville, Tennessee, US


raw fashion and beauty  photos that photographer is submitting to some magazines . if anyone wanted to practice there craft .Ive got  permission from the photographer. Pics can be used in your Model Mayhem portfolio, can't be used without   credits, so ask  before you use them. all models are represented by a agency  thanks have fun. it would be great if you posted on here as well... 
preview
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/mlt72sa0li1qp03/JHZeMehKq4
raw
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/fmizdt9fwm486jd/n70p-B0yCg
raw
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/cg9s414bth86cgu/OlMMdNnVKl

also here are the credits
Mayhem #2286246
Mayhem #2551409
Mayhem #1638970
Mayhem #2412581
Mayhem #2149641
Jan 29 13 08:55 am  Link  Quote 
Digital Artist
Odimm
Posts: 113
Plovdiv, Plovdiv, Bulgaria


http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/130129/11/51081f6711111.jpg
Jan 29 13 11:15 am  Link  Quote 
Model
niccolus johnson
Posts: 232
Nashville, Tennessee, US


Odimm wrote:
http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/130129/11/51081f6711111.jpg

thats great smile

Jan 29 13 06:00 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
GBrutus
Posts: 136
Silver Spring, Maryland, US


http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8218/8429660071_b780d39f5e_z.jpg
Thanks! smile
Jan 30 13 10:40 am  Link  Quote 
Model
niccolus johnson
Posts: 232
Nashville, Tennessee, US


GBrutus wrote:
http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8218/8429660071_b780d39f5e_z.jpg
Thanks! smile

no thank you smile

Jan 30 13 10:53 am  Link  Quote 
Retoucher
Pictus
Posts: 895
Teresópolis, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil


http://dl.dropbox.com/u/4686872/Christos_Van_Nathan_photography_CVN0054_p.jpg
Jan 30 13 10:07 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
niccolus johnson
Posts: 232
Nashville, Tennessee, US


Pictus wrote:
nice smile
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/4686872/Christos_Van_Nathan_photography_CVN0054_p.jpg

Jan 31 13 01:02 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
niccolus johnson
Posts: 232
Nashville, Tennessee, US


smile
Feb 02 13 01:26 pm  Link  Quote 
Retoucher
Kim Retouch
Posts: 78
Phoenix, Arizona, US


https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/555766_364588566981732_818212331_n.jpg
Feb 03 13 03:25 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
niccolus johnson
Posts: 232
Nashville, Tennessee, US


cool smile

Kim Retouch wrote:
https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/555766_364588566981732_818212331_n.jpg

Feb 03 13 04:06 pm  Link  Quote 
Retoucher
Ottmar
Posts: 110
Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain


http://img688.imageshack.us/img688/7973/cvn0029.jpg

http://img842.imageshack.us/img842/197/cvn0320.jpg
Feb 04 13 03:12 pm  Link  Quote 
Retoucher
Mike Needham Retouching
Posts: 349
Cheltenham, England, United Kingdom


Here's my version, can I also have permission to use outside of mm on my portfolio? (no facebook)

Shout back if you want the full res.

http://i46.tinypic.com/k4chsh.jpg
Feb 04 13 06:01 pm  Link  Quote 
Retoucher
MarkusKister Retouching
Posts: 196
Ratingen, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany


http://www.markuskister.com/modelmayhem/_CVN0355_2.jpg
Feb 05 13 12:52 am  Link  Quote 
Model
niccolus johnson
Posts: 232
Nashville, Tennessee, US


this is beautiful thanks smile

Ottmar wrote:
http://img688.imageshack.us/img688/7973/cvn0029.jpg

http://img842.imageshack.us/img842/197/cvn0320.jpg

Feb 05 13 10:32 am  Link  Quote 
Model
niccolus johnson
Posts: 232
Nashville, Tennessee, US


yes that's fine this looks great. nice job smile

Mike Needham Retouching wrote:
Here's my version, can I also have permission to use outside of mm on my portfolio? (no facebook)

Shout back if you want the full res.

http://i46.tinypic.com/k4chsh.jpg

Feb 05 13 10:33 am  Link  Quote 
Model
niccolus johnson
Posts: 232
Nashville, Tennessee, US


beautiful job thanks smile

MarkusKister Retouching wrote:
http://www.markuskister.com/modelmayhem/_CVN0355_2.jpg

Feb 05 13 10:34 am  Link  Quote 
Retoucher
Old-timer
Posts: 198
Arzamas, Nizhniy Novgorod, Russia


http://img809.imageshack.us/img809/7941/cvn0136900.jpg

http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/3796/cvn0143900.jpg

http://img545.imageshack.us/img545/6007/cvn0155900.jpg

http://img689.imageshack.us/img689/4851/cvn0200900.jpg

http://img32.imageshack.us/img32/6357/cvn0263900.jpg

http://img692.imageshack.us/img692/3058/cvn0229900.jpg
Feb 15 13 12:15 am  Link  Quote 
Retoucher
Pixel Poetry
Posts: 363
Tijuana, Baja California, Mexico


https://dl.dropbox.com/u/12386535/Retouching%20Samples/_CVN0364_Pixel%20Poetry%20Digital%20Retouching%20Pixel%20Poetry%20Digital%20Retouching-2.jpg

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/12386535/Retouching%20Samples/_CVN0211_Pixel%20Poetry%20Digital%20Retouching-2.jpg
Feb 15 13 02:15 am  Link  Quote 
Model
niccolus johnson
Posts: 232
Nashville, Tennessee, US


cool smile

Old-timer wrote:
http://img809.imageshack.us/img809/7941/cvn0136900.jpg

http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/3796/cvn0143900.jpg

http://img545.imageshack.us/img545/6007/cvn0155900.jpg

http://img689.imageshack.us/img689/4851/cvn0200900.jpg

http://img32.imageshack.us/img32/6357/cvn0263900.jpg

http://img692.imageshack.us/img692/3058/cvn0229900.jpg

Feb 15 13 07:50 am  Link  Quote 
Model
niccolus johnson
Posts: 232
Nashville, Tennessee, US


nice on the skin smile

Pixel Poetry wrote:
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/12386535/Retouching%20Samples/_CVN0364_Pixel%20Poetry%20Digital%20Retouching%20Pixel%20Poetry%20Digital%20Retouching-2.jpg

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/12386535/Retouching%20Samples/_CVN0211_Pixel%20Poetry%20Digital%20Retouching-2.jpg

Feb 15 13 07:51 am  Link  Quote 
Model
niccolus johnson
Posts: 232
Nashville, Tennessee, US


.
Feb 19 13 07:39 am  Link  Quote 
Model
niccolus johnson
Posts: 232
Nashville, Tennessee, US


.
Feb 25 13 09:17 am  Link  Quote 
Model
niccolus johnson
Posts: 232
Nashville, Tennessee, US


.
Mar 02 13 12:17 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
niccolus johnson
Posts: 232
Nashville, Tennessee, US


m,

niccolus johnson wrote:
.

Apr 01 13 06:41 am  Link  Quote 
Model
niccolus johnson
Posts: 232
Nashville, Tennessee, US


.
Apr 09 13 02:13 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
niccolus johnson
Posts: 232
Nashville, Tennessee, US


thanks they where accepted  and published in a magazine
May 20 13 09:45 am  Link  Quote 
Model
niccolus johnson
Posts: 232
Nashville, Tennessee, US


we on pages 10-17 http://issuu.com/fashionfaces/docs/may2 … vasconcelo

niccolus johnson wrote:
thanks they where accepted  and published in a magazine

Jun 24 13 08:24 am  Link  Quote 
Model
niccolus johnson
Posts: 232
Nashville, Tennessee, US


niccolus johnson wrote:
we on pages 10-17 http://issuu.com/fashionfaces/docs/may2 … vasconcelo

Jul 19 13 06:51 am  Link  Quote 
Retoucher
IgorGo
Posts: 29
London, England, United Kingdom


Hi there,  may I please have the link to these photos?

jumpinwheel@gmail.com

Thanks
Jul 23 13 01:29 am  Link  Quote 
Model
niccolus johnson
Posts: 232
Nashville, Tennessee, US


hello they are a  the top of the page in the 2 raw links from dropbox. i also sent you the link smile

IgorGo wrote:
Hi there,  may I please have the link to these photos?

jumpinwheel@gmail.com

Thanks

Jul 23 13 12:50 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
niccolus johnson
Posts: 232
Nashville, Tennessee, US


.
Jul 27 13 07:39 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
niccolus johnson
Posts: 232
Nashville, Tennessee, US


.
Aug 05 13 10:42 am  Link  Quote 
Model
niccolus johnson
Posts: 232
Nashville, Tennessee, US


.
Sep 24 13 08:40 am  Link  Quote 
Retoucher
Tomiya
Posts: 165
Norwich, England, United Kingdom


http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/130924/12/5241e51aa5a56.jpg
Sep 24 13 12:19 pm  Link  Quote 
Retoucher
Tomiya
Posts: 165
Norwich, England, United Kingdom


.http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/130924/12/5241e39c471fb.jpg
Sep 24 13 12:20 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Dallas Nichole
Posts: 2
Lancaster, Ohio, US


I'm not a retoucher, but here's my attempt.
http://i783.photobucket.com/albums/yy113/jalopygofarx/_CVN0355edit_zpsc3ff7496.jpg
Sep 24 13 04:11 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
niccolus johnson
Posts: 232
Nashville, Tennessee, US


cool smile

Tomiya wrote:
http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/130924/12/5241e51aa5a56.jpg

Sep 24 13 05:49 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
niccolus johnson
Posts: 232
Nashville, Tennessee, US


cool smile

Dallas Nichole wrote:
I'm not a retoucher, but here's my attempt.
http://i783.photobucket.com/albums/yy113/jalopygofarx/_CVN0355edit_zpsc3ff7496.jpg

Sep 24 13 05:50 pm  Link  Quote 
Retoucher
Tomiya
Posts: 165
Norwich, England, United Kingdom


http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/130926/03/52440bde267da.jpg
Sep 26 13 03:30 am  Link  Quote 
Model
niccolus johnson
Posts: 232
Nashville, Tennessee, US


nice smile

Tomiya wrote:
http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/130926/03/52440bde267da.jpg

Sep 26 13 11:00 am  Link  Quote 
12last   Search   Reply



main | browse | casting/travel | forums | shout box | help | advertising | contests | share | join the mayhem

more modelmayhem on: | | | edu

©2006-2014 ModelMayhem.com. All Rights Reserved.
MODEL MAYHEM is a registered trademark.
Toggle Worksafe Mode: Off | On
Terms | Privacy | Careers