login info join!
Forums > Off-Topic Discussion > Let's get to know each other Search   Reply
123last
Photographer
RachelReilly
Posts: 1,699
Washington, District of Columbia, US


I know this has probably already been done but what the heck!

Post a picture of yourself
And some facts about yourself
Models: post a non model picture

I'm a bit new and I hardly know anyone in here!

Oh and forum trolls, I am ready for you this time! ;-)
http://i47.tinypic.com/308xsf8.jpg its a septum piercing not a booger
http://i47.tinypic.com/2dt9hmt.jpg admiring my best friend
http://i47.tinypic.com/2hhkfwp.jpg rocking out
hello  i am rachel, 24 and in MD :-(
i loooooeeveee scary movies so any suggestions please send them my way!
Jan 30 13 02:53 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Heather Lilly
Posts: 456
Wiesbaden, Hassia, Germany


This is one of my big babies and me!! smile  I have been on mm two or three years now (this is one of two profiles- the other I lost the password lol).  I have been MIA for a while now with so much going on... with all the new faces it's always a good idea for a meet n greet!! Glad you did it!! smile

http://sphotos-e.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/196368_2780978980386_1340392215_n.jpg
Jan 30 13 02:57 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
RachelReilly
Posts: 1,699
Washington, District of Columbia, US


You weigh 200lbs?

No but seriously you both are so gorgeous!
;-)
Jan 30 13 03:03 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
-Ira
Posts: 2,180
New York, New York, US


Post hidden on Jan 30, 2013 10:07 pm
Reason: other
Comments:
Please resize and repost
Jan 30 13 03:09 pm  Link 
Photographer
RachelReilly
Posts: 1,699
Washington, District of Columbia, US


Yeah giant FB photos are ruining my thread!

Also jealous of your adventure!
Nice to meet you
Jan 30 13 03:13 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Heather Lilly
Posts: 456
Wiesbaden, Hassia, Germany


Post hidden on Jan 30, 2013 10:08 pm
Reason: other
Comments:
Pics too big
Jan 30 13 03:14 pm  Link 
Model
Heather Lilly
Posts: 456
Wiesbaden, Hassia, Germany


eh... guess this was the most recent one... but I was 15 lbs heavier in it (and I had dyed my hair brown-and the blonde was fading back through).  lol smile   I look better now tongue   
(and that's our other little baby! smile )

PS where is your info lady? smile

http://sphotos-e.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/532330_2593244687146_569549662_n.jpg
Jan 30 13 03:20 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
RachelReilly
Posts: 1,699
Washington, District of Columbia, US


Such a sweet picture!
I'm not attractive or anything, I'll post info when I get home!
Jan 30 13 03:24 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Heather Lilly
Posts: 456
Wiesbaden, Hassia, Germany


Rachel Reilly wrote:
Such a sweet picture!
I'm not attractive or anything, I'll post info when I get home!

Nonsense.  Every single person is beautiful.  smile

Jan 30 13 03:53 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
SPRINGHEEL
Posts: 38,135
Gibraltar, Michigan, US


http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/121206/10/50c0e89136f3b.jpg


I kick ass
Jan 30 13 03:58 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
RachelReilly
Posts: 1,699
Washington, District of Columbia, US


How pretty!
Love your hair
Jan 30 13 04:01 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Andialu
Posts: 14,029
San Pedro, California, US


My name is Jim. I'm a photographer from the South Bay. I love movies, snuggling, and long walks on the beach.

http://i49.tinypic.com/3wolc.jpg
Jan 30 13 04:02 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
RachelReilly
Posts: 1,699
Washington, District of Columbia, US


Jan 30 13 04:02 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Andialu
Posts: 14,029
San Pedro, California, US


It was too big. Re-sized.
Jan 30 13 04:05 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
SPRINGHEEL
Posts: 38,135
Gibraltar, Michigan, US


Rachel Reilly wrote:
How pretty!
Love your hair

Thank you, its just one of the beautiful things about me....I'm like a work of art and shit

Jan 30 13 04:06 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Erin Holmes
Posts: 6,417
Albuquerque, New Mexico, US


Heather Lilly wrote:
This is one of my big babies and me!! smile  I have been on mm two or three years now (this is one of two profiles- the other I lost the password lol).  I have been MIA for a while now with so much going on... with all the new faces it's always a good idea for a meet n greet!! Glad you did it!! smile

http://sphotos-e.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/196368_2780978980386_1340392215_n.jpg

awwwwww I want the fluffy!

Jan 30 13 04:08 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Dead account
Posts: 1,291
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia


G'day!

I think I've made myself sort of known here on mm, but anyway; I'm eighteen, Australian and a university student.

I'm doing my bachelors of business majoring in Human Resource management and Politics. I love animals, I'm very sarcastic and dry in person and I just got back with my boyfriend again after we had a four month breakup. All up we've been together for about three years. I post on instagram daily, maryelizabethgt!

http://sphotos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/29572_10152278334084041_1750817994_n.jpg
http://sphotos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/298988_10152250456234041_149840380_n.jpg
Jan 30 13 04:12 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
RachelReilly
Posts: 1,699
Washington, District of Columbia, US


Andialu wrote:
My name is Jim. I'm a photographer from the South Bay. I love movies, snuggling, and long walks on the beach.

http://i49.tinypic.com/3wolc.jpg

Cute picture , nice to meet you Jim!

Jan 30 13 04:14 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
RachelReilly
Posts: 1,699
Washington, District of Columbia, US


Mary Thomson wrote:
G'day!

I think I've made myself sort of known here on mm, but anyway; I'm eighteen, Australian and a university student.

I'm doing my bachelors of business majoring in Human Resource management and Politics. I love animals, I'm very sarcastic and dry in person and I just got back with my boyfriend again after we had a four month breakup. All up we've been together for about three years. I post on instagram daily, maryelizabethgt!

http://sphotos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/29572_10152278334084041_1750817994_n.jpg
http://sphotos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/298988_10152250456234041_149840380_n.jpg

Aww you're so adorable, Mary!
Wish you didn't live so far so we could do a shoot!

Jan 30 13 04:16 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Lily Darling
Posts: 1,299
Lansing, Michigan, US


http://i1235.photobucket.com/albums/ff434/LSpeerbecker/image_zps3c70e4d5.jpg

I'm a stay at home mom but I also work marketing for a construction company.

I have 2 boys a 4 year old and my youngest will be 1 this weekend

My favorite color is purple

I love ghost hunting and watching ghost shows (which is what I'm doing now)

And I'm a hopeless romantic and a dork smile
Jan 30 13 04:18 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
RachelReilly
Posts: 1,699
Washington, District of Columbia, US


Lily Darling wrote:
http://i1235.photobucket.com/albums/ff434/LSpeerbecker/image_zps3c70e4d5.jpg

I'm a stay at home mom but I also work marketing for a construction company.

I have 2 boys a 4 year old and my youngest will be 1 this weekend

My favorite color is purple

I love ghost hunting and watching ghost shows (which is what I'm doing now)

And I'm a hopeless romantic and a dork smile

Awesome hair!

I LOVE ghost hunter shows!
Which do you like most?

Jan 30 13 04:21 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Andialu
Posts: 14,029
San Pedro, California, US


Rachel Reilly wrote:

Cute picture , nice to meet you Jim!

Nice to meet you too.

Jan 30 13 04:21 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
RachelReilly
Posts: 1,699
Washington, District of Columbia, US


SPRINGHEEL  wrote:

Thank you, its just one of the beautiful things about me....I'm like a work of art and shit

So romantic!

Jan 30 13 04:21 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Lily Darling
Posts: 1,299
Lansing, Michigan, US


Rachel Reilly wrote:

Awesome hair!

I LOVE ghost hunter shows!
Which do you like most?

I like Ghost Hunters most. But I'm watching Ghost Lab right now smile and thank you!!

Jan 30 13 04:23 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Paige Morgan
Posts: 4,058
New York, New York, US


Listening to some Death Grips, trying to decide which of my massive pile of movies to watch (mostly grindhouse, horror and exploitation, but some "regular" stuff too) and being the book nerdy introvert I naturally am. You know my shiny headphones and punk rock Cosby sweater make me awesome right? big_smile


http://i46.tinypic.com/2dhcpc3.jpg
Jan 30 13 04:36 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
E e v a
Posts: 1,724
Nashville, Tennessee, US


Rachel Reilly wrote:
I know this has probably already been done but what the heck!

Post a picture of yourself
And some facts about yourself
Models: post a non model picture

I'm a bit new and I hardly know anyone in here!

I will post my picture and stuff when I get home :-)

Oh and forum trolls, I am ready for you this time! ;-)

Two shots of me behind the scenes lol, not all posey.
http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc6/252321_492214660810048_1860441063_n.jpg
http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/486366_492213310810183_1995276537_n.jpg

Facts for you:
I fucking adore indian food and indian chai tea.
I have two kitties. One is a tabby named jack, who I call jackass. One is a maine coon named Holiday. So yes crazy cat lady.
My best couple of shots in modeling are the shots where I felt completely ridiculous, honestly. One of my favorite portraits is taken in front of a dumpster.
I am a blackbelt in taekwondo, and a medic.
I hate peppers and tomatoes, because tomatoes make me sick, and peppers taste like satan's asshole mixed with bar soap rubbed in cucumber.

Thats about it, really lol.

Jan 30 13 04:44 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
SPRINGHEEL
Posts: 38,135
Gibraltar, Michigan, US


Rachel Reilly wrote:

So romantic!

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l249/SPRINGHEEL69/1221133_o.gif

Jan 30 13 05:00 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
-The Dave-
Posts: 8,614
Las Vegas, Nevada, US


http://www.daplv.com/MM/IMG_7904w.jpg

Me & the better half
I'm a full time photographer, she is a nursing student and model.
I'm twice her age and deaf, she is crazy, but 6 years later, it's still working. smile
Jan 30 13 05:10 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
RachelReilly
Posts: 1,699
Washington, District of Columbia, US


Paige Morgan wrote:
Listening to some Death Grips, trying to decide which of my massive pile of movies to watch (mostly grindhouse, horror and exploitation, but some "regular" stuff too) and being the book nerdy introvert I naturally am. You know my shiny headphones and punk rock Cosby sweater make me awesome right? big_smile


http://i46.tinypic.com/2dhcpc3.jpg

i love the headphones!

Jan 30 13 05:12 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
RachelReilly
Posts: 1,699
Washington, District of Columbia, US


Samantha Emme wrote:

Two shots of me behind the scenes lol, not all posey.
http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc6/252321_492214660810048_1860441063_n.jpg
http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/486366_492213310810183_1995276537_n.jpg

Facts for you:
I fucking adore indian food and indian chai tea.
I have two kitties. One is a tabby named jack, who I call jackass. One is a maine coon named Holiday. So yes crazy cat lady.
My best couple of shots in modeling are the shots where I felt completely ridiculous, honestly. One of my favorite portraits is taken in front of a dumpster.
I am a blackbelt in taekwondo, and a medic.
I hate peppers and tomatoes, because tomatoes make me sick, and peppers taste like satan's asshole mixed with bar soap rubbed in cucumber.

Thats about it, really lol.

some of the best pictures are captured when youre out of your comfort zone!

Jan 30 13 05:13 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
kickfight
Posts: 26,877
Portland, Oregon, US


http://i658.photobucket.com/albums/uu303/tlatlatecolotl/blah_zps4664953b.jpg

It took every ounce of self-control I could muster to do a serious face and not succumb to the usual Ridiculous Muppet Face.

Sadly, I look like I am just starting to catch the first whiffs of a particularly nasty fart.

Hi! I'm kickfight. I am a complete and total bum. My wife and I sleep, eat, drink, and consume entertainment and educational materials from myriad sources when not LOLing about the internetz at each other. I occasionally create stuff for amusement and profit. Also, frequent travel takes place so I can videotape the world. It's a living. big_smile
Jan 30 13 05:23 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Chris Rifkin
Posts: 24,470
Tampa, Florida, US


If s someone could be so kind as to go into my port and grab the pic
of me and post it in this thread...as I'm on my phone and will be without my
laptop till Friday

Thanks
Jan 30 13 05:25 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
RachelReilly
Posts: 1,699
Washington, District of Columbia, US


-The Dave- wrote:
http://www.daplv.com/MM/IMG_7904w.jpg

Me & the better half
I'm a full time photographer, she is a nursing student and model.
I'm twice her age and deaf, she is crazy, but 6 years later, it's still working. smile

super super cute picture! glad youve found happiness

Jan 30 13 05:26 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
RachelReilly
Posts: 1,699
Washington, District of Columbia, US


Chris Rifkin wrote:
If s someone could be so kind as to go into my port and grab the pic
of me and post it in this thread...as I'm on my phone and will be without my
laptop till Friday

Thanks

this is chris ya'll!
http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/110410/01/4da164c51342a_m.jpg
how tall are you?
you look kinda short lol
not that it matters!

Jan 30 13 05:28 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
kickfight
Posts: 26,877
Portland, Oregon, US


Chris Rifkin wrote:
If s someone could be so kind as to go into my port and grab the pic
of me and post it in this thread...as I'm on my phone and will be without my
laptop till Friday

Thanks

Gotcha covered, bro

Ladies and Gentlemen, on lead guitar, please put your hands together for....

http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/110410/01/4da164c51342a_m.jpg

Jan 30 13 05:28 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
bgcfoto
Posts: 5,442
Largo, Florida, US


Rachel Reilly wrote:

this is chris ya'll!
http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/110410/01/4da164c51342a_m.jpg
how tall are you?
you look kinda short lol
not that it matters!

Chris is 3'5"

Jan 30 13 05:29 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
RachelReilly
Posts: 1,699
Washington, District of Columbia, US


bgcfoto wrote:

Chris is 3'5"

oh hello, nice to meet you.

Jan 30 13 05:30 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Photos 4 The Memories
Posts: 1,279
Kewaskum, Wisconsin, US


kickfight wrote:
http://i658.photobucket.com/albums/uu303/tlatlatecolotl/blah_zps4664953b.jpg

It took every ounce of self-control I could muster to do a serious face and not succumb to the usual Ridiculous Muppet Face. Sadly, I look like I am just starting to catch the first whiffs of a particularly nasty fart.

Hi! I'm kickfight. I am a complete and total bum. My wife and I sleep, eat, drink, and consume entertainment and educational materials from myriad sources when not LOLing about the internetz at each other. I occasionally create stuff for amusement and profit. Also, frequent travel takes place so I can videotape the world. It's a living. big_smile

This photo really needs some duck lips! lol

Jan 30 13 05:31 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
kickfight
Posts: 26,877
Portland, Oregon, US


Photos 4 The Memories  wrote:
This photo really needs some duck lips! lol

INORITE? Duck lips WHILE WINKING. lol

Jan 30 13 05:33 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
bgcfoto
Posts: 5,442
Largo, Florida, US


Rachel Reilly wrote:

oh hello, nice to meet you.

Nice to meet you as well. I was actually kidding. Basing his height off of his photo he is around 2.75"-3" tall.

Jan 30 13 05:33 pm  Link  Quote 
123last   Search   Reply



main | browse | casting/travel | forums | shout box | help | advertising | contests | share | join the mayhem

more modelmayhem on: | | | edu

©2006-2014 ModelMayhem.com. All Rights Reserved.
MODEL MAYHEM is a registered trademark.
Toggle Worksafe Mode: Off | On
Terms | Privacy | Careers