login info join!
Forums > Off-Topic Discussion > Post a self potratit of you today - its Friday ; ) Search   Reply
123last
Model
Angel ONeill
Posts: 134
Venice, Veneto, Italy


I'll start and Im cheating as I took mines on Tuesday. Models lets see your photography skills and photgraphers lets see your modelling skills ; )

http://piupiufosse.tumblr.com/image/42018974599
Feb 01 13 05:06 am  Link  Quote 
Model
Angel ONeill
Posts: 134
Venice, Veneto, Italy


LOL didnt even mean to type Potra-TIT sorry portrait!
Feb 01 13 05:09 am  Link  Quote 
Model
Angel ONeill
Posts: 134
Venice, Veneto, Italy


Feb 01 13 05:11 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Erlinda
Posts: 7,036
London, England, United Kingdom


http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/130201/14/510c3c96a4a95_m.jpg

Took it this morning smile
Feb 01 13 05:16 am  Link  Quote 
Model
Selene Viktoria
Posts: 42
Las Vegas, Nevada, US


http://cs303211.userapi.com/v303211761/2d5f/x2B7d7eNe60.jpg
Feb 01 13 05:16 am  Link  Quote 
Model
Angel ONeill
Posts: 134
Venice, Veneto, Italy


Erlinda wrote:
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10200707413393380&set=a.3559072221141.2166220.1402843549&type=1&theater

Im not able to see this one ; (

Feb 01 13 05:18 am  Link  Quote 
Model
Angel ONeill
Posts: 134
Venice, Veneto, Italy


Selene Viktoria wrote:
http://cs303211.userapi.com/v303211761/2d5f/x2B7d7eNe60.jpg

Oh my god you look gorgeous Selene! How do you get the photo in the comment box it just seems to post the link when I try

Feb 01 13 05:18 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Chris Rifkin
Posts: 24,470
Tampa, Florida, US


Nah...there is a pic of me already in the "let's get to know each other" thread
I'm ugly,I'll make everyone puke
Feb 01 13 05:37 am  Link  Quote 
Model
Angel ONeill
Posts: 134
Venice, Veneto, Italy


Feb 01 13 05:43 am  Link  Quote 
Model
Jules NYC
Posts: 16,020
New York, New York, US


Chris Rifkin wrote:
Nah...there is a pic of me already in the "let's get to know each other" thread
I'm ugly,I'll make everyone puke

You are not ugly Chris, far from it.

What is sad is that your comment is not attention-seeking.
I honestly believe you believe this.

Your eyes are full of of sadness.
Sadness doesn't mitigate beauty.

... and they are beautiful.

Just imagine how they would look sparkling with joy?
I wish you could see yourself like the rest of the world does, not just me stating the obvious.

Hope these words serve you well this morning.
I would like to see you have a better opinion of yourself this year.

Feb 01 13 05:53 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Marc Damon
Posts: 6,562
Biloxi, Mississippi, US


Selene Viktoria wrote:
http://cs303211.userapi.com/v303211761/2d5f/x2B7d7eNe60.jpg

:cough choke cough:
DAMN!
Can I buy you something? Jewelry? A car? A house?
I think I'm moving to Sacramento today! big_smile







tongue

Feb 01 13 06:25 am  Link  Quote 
Model
Angel ONeill
Posts: 134
Venice, Veneto, Italy


Chris Rifkin wrote:
Nah...there is a pic of me already in the "let's get to know each other" thread
I'm ugly,I'll make everyone puke

Nothing makes me puke! Dont be so mean to yourself.

Feb 01 13 06:49 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Digital Photo PLUS
Posts: 5,503
Lorton, Virginia, US


Piu-Piu Scot wrote:
I'll start and Im cheating as I took mines on Tuesday. Models lets see your photography skills and photgraphers lets see your modelling skills ; )

http://piupiufosse.tumblr.com/image/42018974599

Topless Friday? I thought it's next week.

Feb 01 13 06:54 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
KonstantKarma
Posts: 2,513
Hickory, North Carolina, US


http://konstantkarmaservices.com/photos/self.jpg


Took a few months ago... I try to stay on the other side of the camera!
Feb 01 13 06:57 am  Link  Quote 
Model
Angel ONeill
Posts: 134
Venice, Veneto, Italy


Digital Photo PLUS wrote:

Topless Friday? I thought it's next week.

Lol its topless day every day for me! On a seperate note how the buggery do you post the actual image into here have read the forums and still dont know how to do it!!

Feb 01 13 06:59 am  Link  Quote 
Model
Angel ONeill
Posts: 134
Venice, Veneto, Italy


KonstantKarma wrote:
http://konstantkarmaservices.com/photos/self.jpg


Took a few months ago... I try to stay on the other side of the camera!

Love your hair!

Feb 01 13 07:00 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
KonstantKarma
Posts: 2,513
Hickory, North Carolina, US


Piu-Piu Scot wrote:

Love your hair!

Thanks! smile

Feb 01 13 07:04 am  Link  Quote 
Model
Umair Riaz
Posts: 1,122
Toronto, Ontario, Canada


Unshaven, Not amused, and Tired... Yep, typical Friday tongue.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v305/Catapharact/hair4_zps84a28f56.jpg
Feb 01 13 07:06 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Al Reid Photography
Posts: 21
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, US


Taken last evening:

http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/130131/16/510b125e7e613.jpg
Feb 01 13 07:09 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Chris Rifkin
Posts: 24,470
Tampa, Florida, US


Jules NYC wrote:

You are not ugly Chris, far from it.

What is sad is that your comment is not attention-seeking.
I honestly believe you believe this.

Your eyes are full of of sadness.
Sadness doesn't mitigate beauty.

... and they are beautiful.

Just imagine how they would look sparkling with joy?
I wish you could see yourself like the rest of the world does, not just me stating the obvious.

Hope these words serve you well this morning.
I would like to see you have a better opinion of yourself this year.

This was also self depreciating humor hmm

Feb 01 13 07:49 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Chris Rifkin
Posts: 24,470
Tampa, Florida, US


Piu-Piu Scot wrote:

Nothing makes me puke! Dont be so mean to yourself.

*sigh*
When I get home I'll put a few up

Feb 01 13 07:50 am  Link  Quote 
Model
Angel ONeill
Posts: 134
Venice, Veneto, Italy


Umair Riaz wrote:
Unshaven, Not amused, and Tired... Yep, typical Friday tongue.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v305/Catapharact/hair4_zps84a28f56.jpg

So handsome. Looks cold there! Brrr

Feb 01 13 07:52 am  Link  Quote 
Model
Angel ONeill
Posts: 134
Venice, Veneto, Italy


Chris Rifkin wrote:

*sigh*
When I get home I'll put a few up

Yeahh! Good lad.

Feb 01 13 07:52 am  Link  Quote 
Model
Frances Jewel
Posts: 9,149
Dayton, Ohio, US


http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f46/mariellenking/22729_4279143174196_2055437919_n.jpg

Don't mind the grey in the bangs, I quit coloring my hair for a while, it needed a break  lol
Feb 01 13 07:52 am  Link  Quote 
Model
Angel ONeill
Posts: 134
Venice, Veneto, Italy


Al Reid Photography wrote:
http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/130131/16/510b125e7e613.jpg

Love it. You remind me of someone but cant put my finger on it

Feb 01 13 07:53 am  Link  Quote 
Model
Angel ONeill
Posts: 134
Venice, Veneto, Italy


Frances Jewel wrote:
http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f46/mariellenking/22729_4279143174196_2055437919_n.jpg

Lovely porcelain skin like me hee hee

Feb 01 13 07:54 am  Link  Quote 
Model
Umair Riaz
Posts: 1,122
Toronto, Ontario, Canada


Piu-Piu Scot wrote:
So handsome. Looks cold there! Brrr

Thank you smile.

And well... It is Canada tongue. Nuff said Lol!

Feb 01 13 08:09 am  Link  Quote 
Model
DivaEroticus
Posts: 14,498
Fayetteville, Arkansas, US


Here's me at work with no makeup, just a few minutes ago:

https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/398120_4265519647457_93646923_n.jpg

And me the other day WITH makeup:

https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/64221_4188589244245_351405636_n.jpg

ETA:  Yes, I wear a LOT of Harley Davidson clothes...LOL.
Feb 01 13 08:11 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
DOUGLASFOTOS
Posts: 8,173
Los Angeles, California, US


http://i1148.photobucket.com/albums/o572/minewastaken/Creepy-Old-Guy_zps3f59fc6b.jpg
Feb 01 13 08:18 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Marc Damon
Posts: 6,562
Biloxi, Mississippi, US


Piu-Piu Scot wrote:
Lol its topless day every day for me! On a seperate note how the buggery do you post the actual image into here have read the forums and still dont know how to do it!!

Do this...

[img]Link to your (not 18+) pic goes here. Must end with jpg gif png etc[/img]

Have fun smile

Feb 01 13 08:29 am  Link  Quote 
guide forum
Photographer
Giacomo Cirrincioni
Posts: 21,070
New York, New York, US


Chris Rifkin wrote:
Nah...there is a pic of me already in the "let's get to know each other" thread
I'm ugly,I'll make everyone puke

*slaps Chris in the face*

Knock it off!  You're a handsome dude.

Feb 01 13 08:34 am  Link  Quote 
Model
Jules NYC
Posts: 16,020
New York, New York, US


Chris Rifkin wrote:

This was also self depreciating humor hmm

Ahhh

Good to clarify; you self-deprecate a lot.

lol

Feb 01 13 08:36 am  Link  Quote 
Model
Jules NYC
Posts: 16,020
New York, New York, US


Paramour Productions wrote:

*slaps Chris in the face*

Knock it off!  You're a handsome dude.

All this time I thought he meant this.

As an aside, I think that it is so nice that you said this here:)

Feb 01 13 08:38 am  Link  Quote 
Model
Angel ONeill
Posts: 134
Venice, Veneto, Italy


DivaEroticus wrote:
Here's me at work with no makeup, just a few minutes ago:

https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/398120_4265519647457_93646923_n.jpg

And me the other day WITH makeup:

https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/64221_4188589244245_351405636_n.jpg

ETA:  Yes, I wear a LOT of Harley Davidson clothes...LOL.

You look really pretty.

Feb 01 13 08:38 am  Link  Quote 
Model
Angel ONeill
Posts: 134
Venice, Veneto, Italy


DOUGLASFOTOS wrote:
http://i1148.photobucket.com/albums/o572/minewastaken/Creepy-Old-Guy_zps3f59fc6b.jpg

You remind me of the guy from back to the future! Lol I loved him

Feb 01 13 08:40 am  Link  Quote 
Model
Jules NYC
Posts: 16,020
New York, New York, US


http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c61/jbilotta/image_zps299c2142.jpg


Kinda hard with an iPhone
Feb 01 13 08:45 am  Link  Quote 
Model
Angel ONeill
Posts: 134
Venice, Veneto, Italy


Marc Damon wrote:

Do this...

[img]Link to your (not 18+) pic goes here. Must end with jpg gif png etc[/img]

Have fun smile

[img]http://piupiufosse.tumblr.com/image/42018974599.jpg[img]

Feb 01 13 08:47 am  Link  Quote 
Model
Angel ONeill
Posts: 134
Venice, Veneto, Italy


Still dont know how to post in here lol my tumblr image didnt end with jpg etc so inserted it myself??!! Argh Im such a techonophobe
Feb 01 13 08:56 am  Link  Quote 
Model
DivaEroticus
Posts: 14,498
Fayetteville, Arkansas, US


Piu-Piu Scot wrote:

[img]http://piupiufosse.tumblr.com/image/42018974599.jpg[img]

You forgot the / in the last tag.

Put your picture url between these:  [img]url[/img]

When you quote someone's picture, here, look at how it reads.

Feb 01 13 08:57 am  Link  Quote 
Model
Angel ONeill
Posts: 134
Venice, Veneto, Italy


Jules NYC wrote:
http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c61/jbilotta/image_zps299c2142.jpg


Kinda hard with an iPhone

Lovely and nice guitar in the background!

Feb 01 13 09:00 am  Link  Quote 
123last   Search   Reply



main | browse | casting/travel | forums | shout box | help | advertising | contests | share | join the mayhem

more modelmayhem on: | | | edu

©2006-2014 ModelMayhem.com. All Rights Reserved.
MODEL MAYHEM is a registered trademark.
Toggle Worksafe Mode: Off | On
Terms | Privacy | Careers