login info join!
Forums > Digital Art and Retouching > Challenges, Contests, and Samples > Full body /candle light /after the party lifestyle Search   Reply
12last
Model
Greeneyed Goddess
Posts: 203
Salt Lake City, Utah, US


4 different sets to choose from!

I have Michael Gaffney's (the photog) permission to retouch them. Please credit him and me if you are going to use the photos for your portfolio!

*Email me for RAW files at zestiestliving@gmail.com

*Do not put watermark/logos on the photos

*The nun set would probably look best in bl&w...But it is your call! smile

*Post them here as well for us to see your beautiful work! smile


http://imageshack.us/scaled/modthumb/27/img2819yy.jpg
http://imageshack.us/scaled/modthumb/441/img2750l.jpg
http://imageshack.us/scaled/modthumb/607/img2835ez.jpg
http://imageshack.us/scaled/modthumb/845/img2831ua.jpg


http://imageshack.us/scaled/modthumb/689/img2899bs.jpg
http://imageshack.us/scaled/modthumb/705/img2896ol.jpg
http://imageshack.us/scaled/modthumb/6/img2893u.jpg
http://imageshack.us/scaled/modthumb/15/img2880kp.jpg
http://imageshack.us/scaled/modthumb/15/img2713lz.jpg
http://imageshack.us/scaled/modthumb/832/img2710fg.jpg
http://imageshack.us/scaled/modthumb/46/img2709u.jpg
http://imageshack.us/scaled/modthumb/844/img2694t.jpg
http://imageshack.us/scaled/modthumb/41/img2676cl.jpg
http://imageshack.us/scaled/modthumb/838/img3027oh.jpg
http://imageshack.us/scaled/modthumb/26/img3006xt.jpg
http://imageshack.us/scaled/modthumb/600/img2987e.jpg
http://imageshack.us/scaled/modthumb/802/img2981h.jpg
http://imageshack.us/scaled/modthumb/831/img2960r.jpg
http://imageshack.us/scaled/modthumb/198/img2951y.jpg
http://imageshack.us/scaled/modthumb/210/img2949di.jpg
Feb 15 13 11:35 am  Link  Quote 
Retoucher
fidgeey
Posts: 75
Baku, Bakı, Azerbaijan


oh, great!
can i get 1,3,4 ? to fidgie@mail.ru
Feb 18 13 12:34 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
A Gordon
Posts: 60
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia


Here is mine

http://ih0.redbubble.net/image.13486763.9039/flat,550x550,075,f.jpg
Feb 18 13 03:27 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
A Gordon
Posts: 60
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia


and another...
I hope you like them

http://ih3.redbubble.net/image.13486747.9029/flat,550x550,075,f.jpg
Feb 18 13 03:28 pm  Link  Quote 
Retoucher
FelishaRight
Posts: 23
Hennef, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany


here's my try:

http://imageshack.us/a/img254/8435/img2831rj.jpg

and in sepia:

http://imageshack.us/a/img526/4228/img2831sepia.jpg

hope you like it.

Would like to use it outside of MM for my port, too. Is this okay?
Feb 20 13 11:33 am  Link  Quote 
Model
Greeneyed Goddess
Posts: 203
Salt Lake City, Utah, US


FelishaRight wrote:
here's my try:

http://imageshack.us/a/img254/8435/img2831rj.jpg

and in sepia:

http://imageshack.us/a/img526/4228/img2831sepia.jpg

hope you like it.

Would like to use it outside of MM for my port, too. Is this okay?

Omg, almost chocked on my morning coffee! I absolutely love it! Especially the sepia one. Thank you so much!!!
Yes, use it outside your port. Just credit Michael Gaffney as a photographer please. smile

Feb 21 13 07:57 am  Link  Quote 
Model
Greeneyed Goddess
Posts: 203
Salt Lake City, Utah, US


A Gordon wrote:
and another...
I hope you like them

http://ih3.redbubble.net/image.13486747.9029/flat,550x550,075,f.jpg

Wow, beautiful! Looks so retro....Thanks!!

Feb 21 13 07:58 am  Link  Quote 
Model
Greeneyed Goddess
Posts: 203
Salt Lake City, Utah, US


A Gordon wrote:
Here is mine

http://ih0.redbubble.net/image.13486763.9039/flat,550x550,075,f.jpg

I love the pink tones...So beautiful! Thanks!

Feb 21 13 07:59 am  Link  Quote 
Model
Greeneyed Goddess
Posts: 203
Salt Lake City, Utah, US


fidgeey wrote:
oh, great!
can i get 1,3,4 ? to fidgie@mail.ru

Sent! smile

Feb 21 13 08:02 am  Link  Quote 
Retoucher
Dassler
Posts: 103
Odesa, Odes'ka, Ukraine


Привет! Сбрось мне несколько любых фоток, куча свободного времени, будет чем занятьсяsmile retouchodessa@gmail.com
Feb 21 13 08:18 am  Link  Quote 
Retoucher
lore03
Posts: 48
Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania


I would like to work on the nun collection. Can you send it on lorelei0306@yahoo.com please? Thank you.
Feb 21 13 10:22 am  Link  Quote 
Retoucher
Oksana Kos
Posts: 254
Ufa, Bashkortostan, Russia


Приветwink Как и обещала обработала одну из фотографий)

http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/2422/51074955.jpg
Feb 22 13 07:18 am  Link  Quote 
Retoucher
Kim Retouch
Posts: 78
Phoenix, Arizona, US


https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/858830_373060269467895_1443385707_o.jpg
Feb 22 13 07:51 am  Link  Quote 
Model
Greeneyed Goddess
Posts: 203
Salt Lake City, Utah, US


Dassler wrote:
Привет! Сбрось мне несколько любых фоток, куча свободного времени, будет чем занятьсяsmile retouchodessa@gmail.com

Sent smile

Feb 28 13 11:06 am  Link  Quote 
Model
Greeneyed Goddess
Posts: 203
Salt Lake City, Utah, US


Kim Retouch wrote:
https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/858830_373060269467895_1443385707_o.jpg

Wow, some gorgeous work!!! I LOVE the add ons...smile

Feb 28 13 11:07 am  Link  Quote 
Model
Greeneyed Goddess
Posts: 203
Salt Lake City, Utah, US


Oksana Kos wrote:
Приветwink Как и обещала обработала одну из фотографий)

http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/2422/51074955.jpg

Seriously gorgeous work...Amazing!!! Спасибо большое....!!! smile

Feb 28 13 11:08 am  Link  Quote 
Model
Greeneyed Goddess
Posts: 203
Salt Lake City, Utah, US


lore03 wrote:
I would like to work on the nun collection. Can you send it on lorelei0306@yahoo.com please? Thank you.

Done smile (I am sending large files through RedPost)

Feb 28 13 11:19 am  Link  Quote 
Retoucher
Tanya Garapko
Posts: 145
Mukacheve, Zakarpats'ka, Ukraine


Hi). . Can I have 11 and 18?  Tane4ka1183@gmail.com.  Thanks
Feb 28 13 11:29 am  Link  Quote 
Retoucher
85insert
Posts: 57
Cooper City, Florida, US


HI
Could you send me the line please?
85insert@gmail.com
Thanks !
Mar 01 13 06:29 am  Link  Quote 
Model
Greeneyed Goddess
Posts: 203
Salt Lake City, Utah, US


85insert wrote:
HI
Could you send me the line please?
85insert@gmail.com
Thanks !

Done!

Mar 02 13 12:32 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Greeneyed Goddess
Posts: 203
Salt Lake City, Utah, US


Tane4ka1183 wrote:
Hi). . Can I have 11 and 18?  Tane4ka1183@gmail.com.  Thanks

Sent smile

Mar 02 13 01:26 pm  Link  Quote 
Digital Artist
Arte Imaginarium
Posts: 82
Christchurch, Canterbury, New Zealand


Heres mine - I went for B/W smile Can I use in my port?

http://img546.imageshack.us/img546/926/greeneyedbw.jpg
Mar 03 13 02:49 am  Link  Quote 
Retoucher
AnnaPolnoch
Posts: 186
Kiev, Kiev, Ukraine


HI
Could you send me the line please?
polnoch11@gmail.com
Thanks !
Mar 03 13 10:44 am  Link  Quote 
Model
Greeneyed Goddess
Posts: 203
Salt Lake City, Utah, US


Dirty Media wrote:
Heres mine - I went for B/W smile Can I use in my port?

http://img546.imageshack.us/img546/926/greeneyedbw.jpg

love it, thanks! great job on the eyes. of course, go ahead and use it in your port!

Mar 04 13 02:09 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Greeneyed Goddess
Posts: 203
Salt Lake City, Utah, US


AnnaRovkina wrote:
HI
Could you send me the line please?
polnoch11@gmail.com
Thanks !

of course! smile

Mar 05 13 12:07 pm  Link  Quote 
Retoucher
Kiorsa
Posts: 96
Saint Petersburg, Saint Petersburg, Russia


Hi.
Excellent photos))
Could you send me the line please?
kiorsa@gmail.com
Thanks !
Mar 06 13 01:55 am  Link  Quote 
Model
Greeneyed Goddess
Posts: 203
Salt Lake City, Utah, US


Ailin13 wrote:
Hi.
Excellent photos))
Could you send me the line please?
kiorsa@gmail.com
Thanks !

Sure! I emailed you smile

Mar 08 13 03:45 pm  Link  Quote 
Retoucher
Marta_K
Posts: 192
Rzeszów, Podkarpackie, Poland


Hello,
May I get the link ?

be.perfect@ymail.com
Thank You
Mar 08 13 04:54 pm  Link  Quote 
Retoucher
mihail_bondareff
Posts: 112
Oryol, Orel, Russia


Hi,

May I have 1,2,3,10

mihail.bondareff@gmail.com

Thanks!
Mar 09 13 04:35 am  Link  Quote 
Retoucher
Marla Rochester
Posts: 22
Irkutsk, Irkutsk, Russia


I want to try this http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/845/img2831ua.jpg/ please...
rochestermarla@gmail.com
Mar 09 13 09:05 am  Link  Quote 
Model
Greeneyed Goddess
Posts: 203
Salt Lake City, Utah, US


Marla Rochester wrote:
I want to try this http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/845/img2831ua.jpg/ please...
rochestermarla@gmail.com

Sent

Mar 09 13 11:07 am  Link  Quote 
Model
Greeneyed Goddess
Posts: 203
Salt Lake City, Utah, US


Marla Rochester wrote:
I want to try this http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/845/img2831ua.jpg/ please...
rochestermarla@gmail.com

Sent

Mar 09 13 11:08 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Sebastian Martin
Posts: 17
Concepción, Bío Bío, Chile


can i have numer 7 pls pls pls big_smile

to sbmarting@gmail.com
Mar 09 13 07:59 pm  Link  Quote 
Retoucher
The Perfect Retouch
Posts: 65
Toronto, Ontario, Canada


Can I get 2 & 11 please!

GlamourRetouch@hotmail.com
Mar 09 13 08:06 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Greeneyed Goddess
Posts: 203
Salt Lake City, Utah, US


smg fotografia wrote:
can i have numer 7 pls pls pls big_smile

to sbmarting@gmail.com

yes. sent

Mar 10 13 10:56 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Greeneyed Goddess
Posts: 203
Salt Lake City, Utah, US


mihail_bondareff wrote:
Hi,

May I have 1,2,3,10

mihail.bondareff@gmail.com

Thanks!

yes!!!

Mar 10 13 10:58 pm  Link  Quote 
Retoucher
tomekG
Posts: 88
Poznań, Wielkopolska, Poland


Mar 11 13 12:36 pm  Link  Quote 
Retoucher
malanhua
Posts: 172
ADAK, Alaska, US


Can i get the link please?
malanhua_cool@163.com

Thanks!
Mar 11 13 10:56 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Greeneyed Goddess
Posts: 203
Salt Lake City, Utah, US


Mar 12 13 11:19 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Greeneyed Goddess
Posts: 203
Salt Lake City, Utah, US


malanhua wrote:
Can i get the link please?
malanhua_cool@163.com

Thanks!

I emailed you. I need you to specify which photos you want

Mar 13 13 12:44 pm  Link  Quote 
12last   Search   Reply



main | browse | casting/travel | forums | shout box | help | advertising | contests | share | join the mayhem

more modelmayhem on: | | | edu

©2006-2014 ModelMayhem.com. All Rights Reserved.
MODEL MAYHEM is a registered trademark.
Toggle Worksafe Mode: Off | On
Terms | Privacy | Careers